Help! I would love to major in mathematics but I've no I idea where to start...

Help! I would love to major in mathematics but I've no I idea where to start. My math is okay but I want to improve it for said reason. Please help. I post more cute boys

Are you jewish or left leaning?

>my girl cousin looks an awful lot like that

left leaning? Not really. Not Jewish

Don't go and major in mathematics then. Go into engineering and create something useful instead. You'll get to use sensible mathematics, and you could even do good work in research of mathematics that matters (discrete mathematics). You don't want to go through the frankfurt school of mathematics of the current year and be a faggot.

Pythagoreans did nothing wrong. Creatures like root 2 and pi weren't excluded from being referred to as numbers, but they should have.

What does mathematics have to do with the left? I thought they usually go for art degrees or music

apply for mathematics studies.
if u cant figure this out, u r not good in math

Talk to your advisor.

No thx fgt.

Thanks Mr obvious. I expected textbook recommendations or some shit like that

You're welcome, but my surname is actually Suoivbo, not Obvious.

That was not a reasonable expectation based on your vague and shitty question.

Perhaps ask a better question if you want better answers.

Fucking ctr virgin faggot go back to reddit.

Mathematics of the last 150 years (Aside from discrete mathematics and most of algebra) has been jewified, in the sense that a lot of mathematicians are creating and lecturing useless mathematics that is too abstract to be useful and too prone to wishful thinking so it doesn't relate to the soul and to truth, hence it has lost many of its aesthetics. Also, mathematics today literally has themes taken from Kabbalah.

I believe that leftists are drawn to the subject as it is taught today for the same reasons they are drawn to the "everything is social construct" type of studies. When you can just accept any axiom, which is some biased idea you have btw, and do mathematics with that axiom and call it work - you are just running away from the truths of this world, like in any leftist endeavor. In addition, as the ruling elites are pushing leftism to erode potential competition from the general public, they do the same in mathematics: while some mathematicians and most students of mathematics are playing with axioms and pondering about infinite fantasies - there is secret mathematical research going on at NSA which you can bet you faggot ass is concerned with very useful mathematics.

Kind of like conspiracy theorists?

No, because if conspiracy theorists are getting payed for thinking and orating their theories, they are payed by people who find value in their word, and by the government (unless you believe the conspiracy theory that the government employs conspiracy theorists in order to create confusion in the general public and discredit unfavorable ideas).

Also, are you a virgin working with other virgins in a back room? You seem like you are.

*not by the government

sage

But in a bigger picture isn't the whole higher education math system a feedback loop where someone sees value in what's produced? I'm not understanding your distinction, who is 'people'?

no
no
no

I don't understand what's making you upset

A mathematics professor is payed by the government, which may see value in things other than mathematics or science, like destroying the competition in cutting edge mathematical research (there is secret mathematical research going on at NSA. You can even jewgle it. Why do they keep it a secret?); A conspiracy theorist is payed by people who find value in their work. If you believe that governments also employ conspiracy theorists, then you may be a conspiracy theorist yourself, faggot.

Think i found where you need to start faggot.

You're conveniently ignoring all of the private colleges/universities that exist.

That depends on the country, kike. Also, subsidies exist. But you already knew that.

I can't tell if I'm just not taking this in correctly or if you're absolutely nuts.

I brought up conspiracy theorists because you blatantly are one. If some boogieman has been manipulating the development of math as a field for the last 150 years they'd have to be far-reaching indeed for them to be able to set the agenda across all of the first world governments as well as the private schools.

In order for this to be believable to you then you're starting off on questionable, if not disprovable, axioms in the first place which is what you were criticizing about modern math in the first place.

These boogiemen are replacing German population with an average IQ of 105 with shitskin herd average IQ of 80, and making the Germans feel god and validated about that. Now that's fact. But I guess they couldn't sabotage science in any way, right?

Why is there secret mathematical research at NSA?

Also, do you fill differently about mathematics? If you do, the how so?

*with an
*good
*fact

**feel

thank god you and your superior iq recognized that in time.

Not only Naziland… its like the entire planet lost the big war…

What are you doing here? How come you still believe in the conspiracy theory about conspiracy theorist boogiemen in the current year?

Also you didn't answer any question posed ITT.

You are a shill. Your posts in this thread are just going to enhance the bias that gonspirasy thioristz have against your employers you stupid faggot.

Thanks for radicalizing us.

Nice.

Bump

Math/physics double major here.

You are a fag.

get GRID and die faggot