I miss librechan ;_;

I miss librechan ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/708493648#p708504404
theinertia.com/news/new-indonesian-law-allows-execution-and-castration-for-pedophiles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hope this will bring back some memories of that place for you, OP

We all do

It might come back. Have some patience…

I hope this

I miss the Holla Forums that inspired librechan

8ch was always shit
lowcard was an idiot

;^)

Librechan

download tor browser and go browsing onions for "legal" pics of underage girls.

it will, and will be run by the feds

Fuck off sicko

What are you, gay?

test

yet you keep posting this same image over and over…

Librechan was alright but it was something I visited once a week because new threads and posts we so slow.

They really should come back, but this time ban all borderline cp and child nudity posters.

Have a seat.

Your mother would be ashamed of you

I never went there, but it is a shame it was brought down.

Librechan will be back, bigger, better, and stronger than ever before.

great gets

not nearly as great as the fact that it's dead as fuck, though

That's okay. It will be back in one form or another. Freedom never dies.

as much as I think you're scum, let's hope it doesn't die.

I miss the non-confirmation that it wasn't a honeypot

I really hope it comes back because the only thing you kiddie diddlers want to talk about is fucking children.

Me 2

I use Holla Forums. Not the other ones.
I don't talking about that though, at least, not so crudely.

Those two months were great.

Librechan, Masterchan, any chan that allows any discussion of child love goes the way of the Dodo.

For every one pedo there are fifteen haters looking to drive them off the internet and back out into the streets.

Haters gonna hate, molesters gonna molest, been that way since the beginning of time. Nothing anyone does gonna change anything.

Potion shut down Librechan because he ran out of money, it's as simple as that.

Masterchan has been up for several years.

The only reason it hasn't grown much is because it has a shitty interface. Godmin should just relaunch with infinity.

That's never gonna happen, she is coding every minute her software, something you love that much can't be changed to someone else's thing.

Was Librechan more than a pedo exodus hang out?

Are you thinking of masterchan?

Librechan was better than this site in every way. 20 MB files and you could also upload mp3s. There weren't many users but the average post quality was much higher.

I didn't go to the site, but I have seen some posts from there, and I can cpnfirm.

And I say this not to knock 8ch, but let's face it, things were better with Hotwheels.

It's one thing not to permit pedo boards, but people shouldn't have to walk on eggshells. Like this goy , on old 8ch he would be fine, but now he has a 50/50 chance of being banned.

Hotwheels fucked over the site numerous times. I know
This site was a broken mess for a good portion of the time hotwheels ran it. You should just hang out on an imageboard that supports your masturbating to children lifestyle. I was there on librechan, it has some okay stuff, it had potential, but there was only a handful of non pedos onboard.

to be fair, this is a chan. Once you let people walk on eggshells, they'll start walking on nail beds. People will always try to walk on the line between breaking the sites rules and not, and when the sites rules involve a legal gray area that leads to shit like nextchan happening.

Esepecially when you decide what is and isn't legal on something a vague as the DOST test.

thats good

True but he was still better than Jim.

even when you access through Tor

There are none.

We miss Librechan because we had true freedom of expression.

The current Holla Forums announcement "Just Holla Forums yourself." is ironic because we're not allowed to be ourselves here.

I checked it out a few times when it just started, but there were so many other new chans popping up I lost track of it.

This is a strange feeling. It's like when you find out someone died, who you were never close to, but when you met years ago, you thought "Hey, now this guy could be my friend."

Such as?

Also "Save as original file name" actually worked, unlike here, where it just opens a new tab with the Holla Forums timestamp as the file name…

DELET THIS

c
u
c
k

Me too

btw boards.4chan.org/b/thread/708493648#p708504404

New Holla Forums slogan: JUST /b\ a criminal!
Just Holla Forumsreak the law! Just Holla Forums a disgusting animal who would ruin a childs life just to fullfill their prepubesent-like sexual urges.

and who the fuck appointed you as all-in-one judge, jury and executioner?

not sage-ing

Me when i grew up and decided hurting children is wrong, pedo bitch

I feel the same, though I think the "clean images only" type board is okay. I don't know how I feel about the statue image, but the posts of girls wearing full clothes shouldn't be deleted.

What is a "prepubescent-like sexual urge"?

Your urge to have sex controls you to the point of hurting other people to achieve your release.

Fuck off

Shit, forgot to sage

That's some pretty hard projection. Did daddy play with your boyhole? C'mon be honest :^)

Projection because what you do is wrong? Because Children arent supposed to be sexually active because it makes them retarded adults? You can say that about anything on 4chan. Your a pedophile? Sounds like projection. Santa claus must have bitten your 3 year old penis. You hate niggers? Must be projection. A nigger must have beat the shit out of you and took your woman. You browse 8ch? You must be projecting your autism onto others. So go ahead and try again with your pro-pedophile argument. This time, dont use phallacy dumbass. Just because your dad fucked you in the ass doesnt mean you have to go fuck a baby in the ass.

Not who you're responding to, but it's projection because you speak of a desire to "hurt others" when there is no indication we want to do that.

TRICKING A CHILD INTO LETTING THEM GET FUCKED IN THE ASS IS NOT HURTING THEM?

Having sex with a child hurts the child. Children are easily influenced to do things against their well being and thats why being a pedophile is wrong and why pedophiles should be treated like criminals because they are a result of a collapsing society.

And this is a strawman argument.

Who said anything about fucking kids?

The conversation was about posting pics of cute kids and being able to comment on them on chans.

You are so autistic I can't even.

Pick one.

Can we still post non lewd pics of cute girls on 8ch or have we reached 4chan level?
Just asking so I don't get banned stupidly.

We can try. :3
But we do know answer already, rite? :^)

I got banned the other day for posting a 12yo in a crop top and yoga pants front-facing from Instagram.

It really depends on who is modding at the time and if they feel like being a douche, since there is no written rule on the subject.

>pedophobia on this board chan

It's so tempting, but I fear the consequences.
Are bans still lifted after 30 days max?

It used to be 90 days if I recall right. As of now, I have no idea. Not that much is lost if family tier pictures get you banned. :3

you can have both tbh

pedos gonna pedo
can't help yourself can you?

Do cute little girls offend you that much?
You should feel happy seeing them back.

So you can shit this place up again? No thanks.

What are you on about. You could easily filter pedo threads

Nope, can't really tbh. Sure you can go therapy cry about all your problems except that one so it's useless. Kind of fucked up situation don't you think?

You can always try to chemically castrate yourself and see does it affect your mentality.

You can get free castration if you move to Indonesia:

theinertia.com/news/new-indonesian-law-allows-execution-and-castration-for-pedophiles/

Yeah sure mate, thanks for the help.

Well heres a slippery slope argument. Dont pour sugar on the truth. If you want to see "cute" pictures of kids and comment on them go to facebook. What did you go to librechan for? Pictures of kids for you to MASTERBATE to. You get off on this shit. Your infatuation has high potentual for you to act on it. And the acceptance on the internet will allow you to justify kidnappings, rapes and other various crimes. Its funny to me how every civilization has a group that just think laws are holding you back for no reason. CP is fucking bad, and you know it.

Not the one your replied. I can't even begin to list all fallacies in your post so I won't even try.

C'mon plz. Cute pics are just cute pics. They are pleasant to watch and have nothing to do with masturbatory fantasies. It's fun to post those and chat with others who think the same way.

Lel. What makes you think any of us would want that kind of shit? You are making bigger leaps Armstrong made during 60's..

Cute pics my ass. Thats what you fags call em when my boi cris hansen shows up

Well I know better than try argue reasonably on some bigot chan so I'm gone lel.

You must feel just as miserable anyway.. if you didn't you wouldn't be wasting time here. :3

This is the kinda shit im talking about. Fucking kids is wrong, and there are two solutions. A: kill yourself or be killed
B: castrate yourself or be castrated

Kill yourself

Then why not post kitties :3 ? WHY they must be pictures of little girls?

Very ironic considering you like fucking little boys.i guess im on your bucket list baby cum get sum boipussi
Edgy wanting someone to die is fine with me. Also i just think pic related type photos are cool

Yea guys haha if they just cute pics post kitties hahahahaha

It's obvious from the totality of your posts ITT that you are a repressed pedo who uses bigotry to project your fantasies.

Ow you sure got meeeeeee

Wew lad even that flew past me

Checked.

All you pedophiles out there are the reason women call the police every time a father brings his daughter to the park. Fuck you guys.

poor normies, they'll never understand what true beauty and perfection is

I didn't even realize this was a thing.

gas. lots and lots of gas. that's what this thread needs. maximum gas.

lol what are you on?

Take is somewhere else pedofags

Im not alone in this thread. Praise be

I really hate pedos. Pedos and traps ruin everything.

We were here first.

As long as you gas us with vaporized loli juice I'm A okay

it's awesome in fact. especially when you're not exclusively attracted to children. it's a win win.

and I remember the cancer you caused.

Holla Forums is better without pedos.

why the hate, user?

she is so perfect

It's time to make 8ch great again.

pedo pls no

indeed she is

It's too late, sage fag.

Daily reminder to filter all tripfags

my body is ready

I don't fap to Mara you fool. Mara is like a daughter to me.

why do pictures of fully clothed children make you think of fapping? you are one nasty user.

>Holla Forums is better boring without pedos.

FTFY

Holy nostalgia batman

Must be 15+ years since ive played uno

Can we actually post little girls here?

Global rules only mentions dost and:

yes we can

Did anyone see Jojo on Dance Moms last night? Hhhhnnnnnggggg…..

Pedos come back like a Boomerang!

nice, then I can start lurking, who knows what's gonna happen

:3

Nigga you're being lied to. Sooner or later the pics will get a bit too racy and the banhammer will descend, and everyone in here will bitch up and down of what a shit dyznomia is.

Then these guys who have been making all the Jim OC for months out of loyalty to Josh will disappear or just post more snark, and pedos will be lumped in with them and blamed for the spamming, and there will be a big ole meta thread that will fizzle out in frustration with everyone pissed at each other but mainly dizznomia. And he won't give a shit because it happens every damn week.

People also seem to forget HW almost banned pedos because he said they were an epic pain in the ass. The compromise was the containment thread. I personally don't give a fuck, but I figured I'd give you a heads up on the off chance you aren't playing dumb.

I think this picture is cute

Damn ugly spics.

Only a faggot would ban Mara pics.

(USER SHOULD BE BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Make me

Let me wave my magic wand

he can't get girl because he is so insecure and/or ugly
channels his bad feeling towards pedos in hopes feeling better

I don't collect Mara, but I added this to my girls eating folder.

Any moar of her going to town on that lolly?

well that explains it. poor hateful user

Testing if I can Holla Forums myself or if that is a load of crap

Nope

AHHHHHGHGHG

ALL THESE TAME PICTURES OF LITTLE GIRLS

WHERE'S literally a redditor WHEN YOU NEED HIM?!?!?!!?

Really makes your heart melt

Pasta or genuine autism?

mika pls

I never felt that way as a child or ever, but thank you for your reply.

Not him, but you just used fallacies yourself.
Like this.

Having sex with a child hurts the child. Children are easily influenced to do things against their well being and thats why being a pedophile is wrong and why
I don't see the vast majority of people being treated like criminals, but then again, society does treat each other disgustingly, and sees themselves as such.

If someone posting little girls is enough to trigger you and make you samefag about how morally superior you are, maybe you don't belong on imageboards to being with

top fucking cuck,you actually have the audacity to claim you're some veteran of IBs but can't handle things you don't like without sperging out so you're really just killing your own argument and making yourself look like an autist in the process. Maybe go back to reddit where you can simply downboat the things that upset your delicate sensibilities

*giggles
Don't tease him, user.

No it's not you fucking Moron. You can say fucking Children is wrong, but being a Pedophile can't be right or wrong because you can't choose it. Is your retarded Brain capable of understanding the difference?

Not on my watch

Any mods here? Do you like Mara?

A cute bait you gotta admit.

I believe in self restraint.

Flimsy word. But I never said it was wrong.
I don't believe impregnating a loli is bad, or being impregnated by a shota.

I am able to understand the difference. I don't believe in criminalising thoughts, impulses, or beliefs.

I don't think pregnancy is wrong I mean.
Within legal and/or sacred bonds.

hot girl

yeah I see, my post is meant for

S-Sorry?

it's all fine user,

This thread gave me a case of the whites

meow ~:3

O-Okay.

YO MIKA

FTFY

isn't this kitten cute?

faggots

You're an asshole for what you do, and you know it

Fuck off and make yourself great again

I agree these jimposters are cancer

Mods

DELET THIS

10/10 wud nuzzle

:c

is dyznomia even a vol here anymore? I haven't posted on pigchan much since ol jim boy stepped in but I know that the new vols were all raging faggets

I see omlet is still here though, top kek

Back to Masterchan faggots your pedo interests are not wanted here no more, Chris Hansen already wants you to have a seat.

maybe he moved to 32ch

what do you think about Pastor Anderson?

Kek
I never even got these memes of quickmeme or meme generator. I DLed them all from the chans, your argument is invalid.

Stay mad and keep talking shit newfag.

Yes, it is.
I like these types.

I remember that day. The catalog was plum full of dick.

They are cute aren't they?

BUMP

Last pic and then I'm off to bed
I have a surprise for you next week

have sweet loli dreams

What is that white thing in Mara's mouth?

Yeah, that one too.

You'll know next week

I miss spreading Helga Bullwinkle's inspiration to Holla Forums ;_;

IT'S TIME TO STOP

yes it is I'm too tired to post more

but I will come back :3

Yeah, he will.

Bye pedofag. Don't come back.

I love you too

Do you like any other girls than this one?

pedos, on muh Holla Forums?

NU UH

Thanks for the IPs everyone.

Hello mods. :

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS BROOKE POSTING THIS I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU.

Brooke, If it was you, its me, pic related

I like this thread. So trolly.

Pedo's gonna pedo and all your rage won't ever prevent it.

Reported this fucker for reposting pics I found from the net after using hours and then posted to libre..

so triggered, i must be the only pedo who HATES other pedos…

I guess I was the one who got libre to shutdown after doing multiple reports to authorities, because those daily pedo threads TRIGGERED me…

THANK YOU

Thank you.

of course I like other girls too user

kek

DELET!

; - ;

;-;

vampire emoticon?
eyes, mouth and fangs

BROOKE

relax bro. I'm not the namefag you are looking for.

You shouldn't have posted all those antisemitic memes

you brought this on yourselves

Anti-slide bump

bump on the road

Yo

you could always just go to masterchan. In fact, please do.

Question: Why are we getting raided by pedos today?

We're getting raided by pedos? Where? I'm missing the action.

becoz youre all kiddies obviously!

Where do we go now?

to prison