India major superpower by 2020!

India major superpower by 2020!
Aryans are Indians. The most cultural, ancient, innovative, hardworking, persevering, caring, tough, and generous people. Our traditions are mixed with modern scientific breakthroughs to bring forth excellent medicine, excellent military, excellent society, and superb cuisine!

>>>/ib/
Very best!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hIzMV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not if we have anything to do with it!

Literally half your population still shits outside. You can not be a Superpower when half your nation still shits outside.

Who are you and what you want from aryanland?

Yes, half our people are living quietly in their traditional neighborhoods and our soil and water so clean that you can relieve yourself happily in the bush. This is good and healthy as well as stress relieving. The rains wash it all away soon and the waste rejoins the cycle of life.
Why are you of jealous this thing?

I've been to India, even to remote rural settlements so I know you're full of shit (pun intended). India has 4/5 of the most polluted cities out of 5 in the world and 13/20 in the top 20 most polluted cities. I've seen the rivers and streets clogged with rubbish, the smog and animal dung, it's a dirty place.

It's that kind of argument that lead to the Ganges being polluted beyond belief. Allowing shit to be washed everywhere can lead to all kinds of diseases in your water supply, there is a reason why Western Countries treat our sewerage.

You should be jealous of me; the water in my toilet is cleaner than the water out of your tap. You should be striving to make your country better, that is a noble goal, but you aren't going to be a global superpower in 4 years. You have a massive way to go for your country; huge cultural shifts will have to happen in multiple areas across your country before you could even consider yourselves a Western Country, let alone 1st world.

With a lot of work, I could imagine India being a superpower by 2100 or 2050 if they go their act together, but not in 4 years.

Iindia's GDP is lower than Australia's.

India has 1,2 billion inhabitants.
Australia 23 million.

Your western ways are not so good. You have lost your culture and history.
We do not want become a western. We are becoming a major superpower, already superpower since 2012!

Why do you let China treat you like a bitch then?

Everybody knows that China does not take you seriously. If your land was worth anything, China'd just take it. Like they already have before.

It's like you do not even have a designated shitting street.

In fairness, Google says Australia's GDP in 2013 was 1.56 trillion USD and India's was 1.877 trillion USD 1.877 trillion USD. It's still pretty pathetic to be that close to a country that much smaller in any case.

I really hate Indian posturing; they always like to tell themselves how superior their country is whilst ignoring all evidence to the contrary. I've had Indians disagree with me abbout my country being larger than theirs; they would not even look it up to see; they just disagreed.

Is an excellent example of this.

I'm Australian; I never had much history or culture to begin with. I'd say Europeans do a pretty good job of keeping their history and culture alive anyway; that's why you still have so many people visiting Europe as a tourist destination.

Then you're a bigger fool than I originally thought; find any area that India beats the Western world on. We're currently top of the world in everything; the best system the world has for achieving prosperity. You already copy so much from us anyway; our language, your laws and government are based off of ours; you are surrounded by Western culture and you don't even realise.

POOPERPOWER BY 2020

Indias high population and low industrial output makes it a prime target for a high degree of economic expansion. It makes India a huge untapped potential market

I think this would make a good India edit if you changed the blood to poo.

china has not india land
china is our ally right now

We can do somethings because of technology!
We dont want a western!

Don't be an idiot; China only cares about themselves; they'll screw you over the first chance they get. Do ==not== trust them or you will end up as New Tibet.

Our technology is still decades ahead; you still need to build a lot of fairly basic infrastructure in your country. Your transport infrastructure has a lot of room for improvement and your bureaucracy is insane, to the point where it is becoming an economic burden. You need to improve the use of refrigeration to reduce food waste and spoilage.

Your education system could also do with some work too, particularly in rural areas. Just accept it, Sandeep.

Our education is fine, those who want university and college come to big cities, that is fine.
Those who want to farm and preserve their own land, that is fine too.
For transport infrastructure, look: archive.is/hIzMV

yes

Did you forget that I've been there; I've spoken with Indians, particularly farmers; I know that your education system is shithouse because it is causing a whole bunch of problems in your rural communities. Your farmers don't understand basic farming principles like how much water/fertiliser they need to use; it's wasting time, money and resources. Why are you so ignorant about the problems in your country? You do realise you actually have to acknowledge these problems before they can be fixed, right? Or else you'll be the armpit of the world forever.

They aren't preserving their land; that's part of the problem; your poor farming practices are damaging the land and water. Your cities are already polluted, don't let it happen to your countryside too, more than it already has.

All the smart Indians are leaving; they want to live in clean countries like mine. It's nice that you want to stay and improve your country (or simply aren't able to leave), but it's undeniable that a fair chunk of your population would abandon ship the first chance they actually had.

most indian farms will be small farmer for long time, actually more small farms are becoming normal than big ones

I really feel like the British need to retake your country; you obviously need some more English lessons.

sauce?

Shoe0nhead.

What did you fight over in the 60s and 70s then? So you agree that Kashmir is rightful Chinese clay?

Like sanitary facilities ;^)

boxxy

yum

They need to take back their own country first

GOD BLESS INDIA AND ALL THE PEOPLE WITHIN HER BORDERS

GIVE INDIA BACK TO THE INDIANS

POO IN THE LOO

I would literally rather deal with niggers.

Fuck off, pajeet.

Here is an Indian bathroom
Note the lack of a toilet.

wew