>>>/cow/217101

>>>/cow/217101
Apparently you are all autistic

People here and there have such persecution complexes. "uh I'm such an oppressed Windows user. CIRCLEJERK. BUZZWORD."

Windows threads are tolerated here and you can't swing a dead cat without hitting some stupid browser thread. It's almost like they can't handle a little shitposting in Windows threads. It's almost like people don't shitpost in Linux threads ever. Or maybe someone's sour they didn't get to be smart on the internet.

Why should we care?
/cow/ has no content btw.

I haven't seen any interesting there since 2014. And the lolcows they do find are very generic.

Yes, that's what I was getting at

/gg/ e-celeb bullshit ruined /cow/.

I had fun taking down TakeDickMan with /cow/ though.

Anyone who is fundamentally opposed to libre software is clearly ignorant. Only a cuck would accept the alternative.

Just goes to show how desperate they are for content. Not wanting to be part of the UKUSA dragnet does not make you a lolcow.
(Nice trips by the way.)

(Vid not really related)

Nobody ever denied that. Tell us something new.

Yeah... I'm not really bothered. But I'll give OP at least credit for trying to rustle some jimmies.

You have to be for this profession.

I am i think

Isn't /cow/ run by an sjw now which is why it's a dead board?

It's true, and it's not the good kind of autism.

Yeah, he killed the board.

/cow/'s various incarnations have never been as good since the glory days of CWC.

Holla Forums is autistic, that's blatantly obvious. Even $10 goons can tell.

Meanwhile you'd call for mass bannings if all your shitty linux threads got sagespammed.

No, nigger, the moderation going full 100% socjus $10 goon ruined /cow/.
Kikes.

Butthurt wincuck detected. The sagebombing of Wincuck threads is a great success if it is making Wincucks like you assravaged.

Fuck off Microsoft shill

Who cares

Read the banner

STRAWMAN.EXE

the only thing more autistic than cwc are the people who still give a shit about him.

Is this supposed to be funny? It's just depressing.

yeah, i left in particular because the mods were turning it into a leftist hugbox.

In other news, water is wet, grass is green and the sky is blue, more at 10.

Kikes.
You do realize the board owner's username is JEWS, he uses happy merchant as his avatar pretty much everywhere, votes trump, and one of the mods used to write for returnofkings, right?

The GG era was shit. Nobody cares about boring people who say dumb things on twitter.

The TDM threads had two or three posters making hundreds of posts a week, and freaked out that TDM was sending his personal army after them when people would call them retarded or post 2B1F. Hardly the pinnacle of /cow/.

Pretty fucked tbh. Spatry is kind of a weirdo, but he's a good guy doing good things for the Linux community. I know plenty of people that have watched his distro reviews, and ended up choosing their preferred distro because of them. He also tries to keep his comment sections clean so kids can watch his videos. Dunno why anyone would want to fuck with him, but then again /cow/ is full of SJW faggots now, and SJW faggots love to tear down the ones doing legitimately good things because their narrative paints anyone that isn't pushing their cultural marxist garbage on everyone else as evil.