Lancaster County man's story of surviving Holocaust called into question

Lancaster County man's story of surviving Holocaust called into question

The story of a Lancaster County man who claims to have escaped from the infamous Auschwitz concentration camp in 1942 is being called into question.

A middle school history teacher from New York state is claiming that Joseph Hirt's amazing tale of survival is just that - a tale. And one of Hirt's relatives is supporting the accusations.

Hirt, who lives near Adamstown, has become a regular at school assemblies and other events across Pennsylvania and beyond, making dozens of appearances in the past decade. In April, he spoke at Boyertown High School.

The story the 90-year-old shares starts with him as a 16-year-old boy, kidnapped by Nazis and whisked off to the death camp in Poland. He stayed there for eight months, Hirt claims, before, starved and beaten, he made a daring escape.

Andrew Reid, a history teacher in the South Lewis Central School District in Turin, N.Y., heard Hirt's story April 15 during a presentation in the auditorium of Lowville Academy and Central School in Lowville, N.Y. Some of the details Hirt shared jumped out to Reid as untrue.

"Several details the person mentioned in his presentation I knew to be historically false," Reid said in an email sent to media outlets Wednesday. "I have spent the past few weeks investigating the man and his claims, and I have uncovered an overwhelming amount of evidence that he is an impostor and a fraud."
Reid said he sent his research and a plea to come clean to Hirt. He also sent his report to media outlets that had covered Hirt's speaking engagements over the past decade.

Reached by phone Wednesday afternoon, Hirt, after first denying any knowledge of the questions surrounding his story, lashed out at Reid.
"You tell him to get a life and leave me alone," he said. "I don't care for his questions. I'm sick and I'm tired and I'm old and I don't need this crap."
Hirt then hung up the phone.

Reached a second time Wednesday night, Hirt said Reid's claims against him are untrue.

"There's nothing to defend," he said. "I was there, and I don't need to defend it. This is like being forced to defend being raped."

Hirt's nephew, Michael Hirt, who lives in Illinois, said that much of what his uncle has been sharing about his life isn't true.

"His story is essentially correct until the part where he talks about being kidnapped and being taken to Auschwitz," Michael Hirt said in a phone interview Wednesday. "That's where the storytelling begins."

Michael Hirt, who stumbled across his uncle's stories on the internet, said he has confronted his uncle about the false claims.

"He basically said to me, 'I've never said any of those things that have been printed in the stories,' " Michael Hirt said of various newspaper accounts of his uncle's speaking engagements.

Michael Hirt also said his uncle told him that a photo of him showing off a tattoo on his arm of a series of numbers was "Photoshopped."
"He's in complete denial," Michael Hirt said.

Joseph Hirt, when asked about his nephew's remarks, said Michael didn't know what he was talking about.
"He has no knowledge of it; he wasn't even born," he said.

Other urls found in this thread:

readingeagle.com/news/article/lancaster-county-mans-story-of-surviving-holocaust-called-into-question&template=mobileart
archive.is/yrZC4
youtu.be/GAQ16VVmv60?t=45
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Golde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inconsistencies

Reid's report provides a point-by-point refutation of several claims made by Hirt during his talk in Lowville, as well as other speaking appearances reported on by the media.

The most troubling of which is that there is no record of the Polish-born Hirt ever being at Auschwitz.
A search of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum website, which includes information on prisoners of the camp, comes up empty when looking for information on Hirt. And the number tattooed on Hirt's arm - which he claims he received at Auschwitz - corresponds with a man named Kazimierz Sikorski, who arrived at the camp in September 1944.

As for Hirt's claim of escaping Auschwitz, Reid claims that is also a lie. Reid said records show only one escape from the camp during the months surrounding Hirt's alleged departure, and that person was not Hirt.

Hirt has also made a claim that, while at the camp, he came face-to-face with Dr. Joseph Mengele. But, Reid points out, Mengele only arrived at Auschwitz in May 1943, more than a year after Hirt's claimed escape date.

A prop Hirt is known to use during his presentation - which he pulled out during his visit to Boyertown - is a black-and-white photo of an emaciated man on a stretcher. Hirt claims the photo is of him shortly before he made his escape.

But as Reid explains, a quick Google search for Mickey Martins, a member of the 42nd Infantry "Rainbow" Division of the U.S. Army, shows that Martin took the photo during the liberation of the Dachau concentration camp in 1945.

Reid's report debunks a number of other claims, including that he attended the 1936 Berlin Olympics and saw Adolf Hitler refuse to shake hands with American Olympian Jesse Owens (an event that, despite the mythology, didn't happen) and that, as a refugee staying in Fort Ontario, N.Y., he met and befriended then-first lady Eleanor Roosevelt.

Hirt on Wednesday night admitted that the number tattooed on his arm was not his own identification number. He instead said it was the identification number of "a person that means a lot to me."

However, the identification number belongs to a man, Sikorski, who arrived at Auschwitz more than two years after Hirt claims to have escaped. In other media accounts of his lectures, Hirt refers to the tattoo as his own identification number.

Hirt hung up the phone before answering questions about the photo or other claims Reid has made.
Reid wrote in his report that he does think at least part of Hirt's story is true.

"First, I do believe Mr. Hirt escaped from Europe during World War II and arrived in the United States as one of the 982 refugees granted 'guest' status at the Emergency Refugee Shelter at Fort Ontario in Oswego, N.Y.," he wrote. "This fact that he is one of less than 1,000 people to have been taken in by the U.S. during this episode of history - very few of whom are still alive - is in itself an amazing story."

But Reid added the parts that Hirt has lied about demand to be brought to light.

"I believe Mr. Hirt should have an opportunity to publicly retract his claims and admit his fraud," he wrote. "I appeal to Mr. Hirt to make things right - admit the truth, ask for forgiveness and cease involvement in public presentations."

Michael Hirt also questioned why his uncle felt the need to fabricate a story when the truth was already an amazing saga.
"The real story is actually a fantastic story," he said.

Michael Hirt said his uncle, along with his father and grandparents, did flee from Poland to Belgrade. They were forced to also flee Belgrade when the Germans began to bomb the city, eventually ending up in Italy.

In Italy, they were "rescued" by Americans in 1944 and taken to Oswego, Michael Hirt said.

"I think he has a great story to tell on his own, the real story, it's a fabulous story," Michael Hirt said. "Why he felt the need to embellish that story is beyond me."

Michael Hirt said he hasn't seen his uncle in about 15 years and only speaks to him once every several years. His father, also named Michael, speaks to his older brother about once a year, he said.

Other suspicions

According to Phil Specht, the Boyertown teacher who reached out to Jospeh Hirt to speak at Boyertown High School, Hirt was paid a $250 honorarium for his appearance. Specht said he also personally gave Hirt $200 to help with a move from his home in Ephrata.
Specht, who first saw Hirt speak at a church in Emmaus about two years ago, said Hirt's talk was so good he simply had to get him to speak at Boyertown.

Specht said he was a bit skeptical of some of the things Hirt claimed but didn't really think that he could be a fraud.

"Some of the things he was saying were just out of this world impossible," Specht said. "But it was the same routine story every time I heard him speak."

Specht was especially skeptical of the photo Hirt said was of him at 70 pounds in the camp.

"I had a hard time believing that photo was him, but if it gives him comfort, then I let it go," Specht said. "I'm typically a skeptic of a lot of things anyway."

Specht also said the car ride from Hirt's home to the school struck him as odd.

"One of the things that are curious is that I picked him up at his home and talked with him for an hour or more when I drove him to our school," he said.

Specht said Hirt was very hesitant to talk about his experience in the Holocaust.

"He didn't want to talk about anything to do with the Holocaust, which I can understand because of the sensitivity of it," he said. "But I was kind of curious that he wouldn't be open with me because I'm not threatening."

readingeagle.com/news/article/lancaster-county-mans-story-of-surviving-holocaust-called-into-question&template=mobileart
archive.is/yrZC4

Q: why does every Jew say they met Mengele?

A: because they count on the goys with the knowledge to question their stories being terrified into silence.

What chutzpah!

I'm reminded of this liar.

Her claims are completely debunked in "Questioning the Holocaust: Why we Believed"

This type of brainwashing is common throughout the Western world.

This example of jews self-policing their tribe by publicly calling out the bullshit of other jews is a welcome trend.

We'll gas this one last.

I knew that was going to show up eventually.

Apparently every jew alive at the time met, and narrowly escaped from, the clutches of the omnipresent doctor.

i went to a holocaust memorial museum as a field trip in middle school. this was a public school.

Like this survivor appearing on the "Donahue' Show", featuring David Cole & Bradley Smith.

youtu.be/GAQ16VVmv60?t=45

It could be a coincidence.

why am I not surprised the jew lies

Just remember what can happen to people that call out the Jew filth on their shit:

David Irving - Talking Frankly.

The Jews also have goy WWII veterans giving talks at schools in some of the more rural and thinly populated areas of America.

The guy in my area helped liberate Buchenwald (which, of course, isn't even claimed to have had gas chambers).

It makes me mad that they fooled some old White men to shill the holohoax for them.

Also, as an aside, I think some of these 80- and 90-something year-old Jews probably, at this point, believe their own bullshit.

oh god its two hours. are there any highlights? any big revelations for someone who is already redpilled?

It was real, in his mind.

How has this been allowed? Wouldn't the Jews have clamped down on this shit? What did Reid do right that years of revisionists didn't? Is this the beginning of the end of the kike lies? IS PENNSYLVANIA GOING TO LEAD THE WAY TO A BRIGHTER FUTURE?

I think at that point they believe it happened as well.. if you say some thing long enough I guess you can believe anything.

Man up and watch it as it is not time wasted.

stop being a faggot and give me a tl'dr or I won't watch it at all. There's nothing "manly" about risking wasting two hours of you life on a video some random anonymous person posted online.

If I watched every video like that, I'd still be watching them. Please answer my original question.

It's David Irving. No time is ever wasted listening to David Irving. It's not like you have anything better to do anyway.

yes i do bc i actually have a life. tl'dr me faggot or I simply won't watch it. quit being a nigger

KEK since you put it so nicely I shall tell you what you are in for if you take the time to watch it in bits (you don't have to watch it all at once).

He talks about the time he spent in prison for calling out the Jew bullshit, his early life and how he started research into what really happened during WW2. How the powers that be worked hard to stop him and take everything. He talks about working on the book when wrote about the Dresden bombing… and much more.

Just watch it in parts.

Agreed.

I listened to it while doing paper work and marking my students term papers ..

Funny how nearly every one of these holohoax survivor's stories turns out to be false huh?

maybe jewish conspiracy is at the same level of truth as the patriarchy or white privilege…

no… although nice kennedi dubs

To be clear even the people calling him out are only pointing out inconsistencies between his claims and the facts we know about how the Holocaust happened.

No

Facts? You mean fables?

And will anyone at those schools hold an assembly or make a PA announcement that the holocaust speaker was a liar and they need to forget everything he said?

Shit no. Those kids will still spend their entire lives with his fantasies tugging at their moral compass.

David Irving is my second favorite living historian. His lectures are great commute listening.

Does anyone know how often hirt is a jewish name?

LOL

This.

I remember you. You're that rat from the Rose Pill thread. Shoo shoo

Nice. I read it before, but they video was effective

Holy kvetch!

Why don't people d&c these dirty kikes by pushing something similar to "stolen valour"? People already hate that some will take credit for military achievements. It needs to be turned around in the same way.

I actually spit out my drink.

Is it just PA that gets all the HoloLarper's. Had to sit through three of these things during my school years. Only good one was the jew military vet that seemed to be pissed that the Holocaust was the only thing people cared to hear and went off narrative. Told kickass war stories and in a round about way telling us the Germans were just dudes in a war and doesn't hold anything against them.

He gave our library a couple of his books he self published to our library but mysteriously they went missing the next day.

Who's your first?

Do you know who he was? Might be good ammo.

Remember, American WW2 veterans thought and still think they were the good guys.

No. Was like 12 years ago. It really put me on the road to learning a lot of stuff but by the time I realized it was important I've forgotten his name. I've tried asking my friends from back then but they don't remember. Tried to find him online by some of his stories but can't find anything.

Hirt then hung up the phone."

I've heard of some old Germans who received similar treatment.

I find it hilarious how many people were in 'death camps' for such long times, from 6 months to over a year.
Seems contrary to the ideal of a death camp though

I love it when these hooked nose faggots bring themselves undone but still stand there vehemently denying their proven lies.
It has to be a mental illness.

Haha.. I'm the OP of that thread and was thinking the exact same thing. He's such a busy guy.

I love threads like these. They immunize people to (((scams))).

George Wesley Buchanan

What a fucking piece of shit.

I hope when he's on his death bed the last thing he thinks is how he's going to hell for lying about his entire life.

What will they come up with after all "so called survivors" will be physically impossible to be alive?

bump

See second pic:

This makes me curious. I remember a newspaper report a few years ago that claimed a huge number of diaspora jews work for Mossad.
Perhaps all of these "Holocaust" survivors are simply trained and paid agents dedicated to advancing a fake narative.

Has A. Wyatt Mann ever been wrong?

Not to my knowledge.

They can never resist making up ridiculous lies and distortions. You would think the Jews would "shut this down" as it is embarrassing to them and makes their whole narrative look fake.

This makes me wonder how truthful our local celebrity Holocaust survivor is. They parade this guy around to all of local high schools every year and the tech school always has an event with him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Golde

I live in lancaster, neat

bump

NIGGER BROWN ROLLS ROYCE

Haven't read Hitler's War or his other books yet, but they're in my list.

Shit like this doesn't really help you know. Their claim isn't that it was 6M just from Germany.

none of it is truthful. They were all about to go into the Oven but got changed to landscaping duty last minute.

From where else? Did German mobile holocausters when to Britain and the US?

There was a grand total of 0 jews left in the German Reich in 1939 per nazi data.

If you take Italy and France you don't reach 80k dead (per Jewish data). Hell even Romania didn't killed theirs (supposedly the worst after Germany).

All you have left is soviet data.

Leave him alone. It was real in his mind, oy vey.

It wouldn't surprise me if his newphew is just covering for him by saying that it is "essentially all true, except…" and making up the red hering that the tattoo is "photoshopped".
Then, when pressed, the old geezer can show off his welfare tattoo that allows him to collect hundreds of dollars every month from german citizens and maintain that people who question him don't know what they're talking about, because they weren't there.

Is it the phone number of his financial advisor?

Considering the entire "holocaust" is a lie, this doesn't surprise me at all.

seems legitemately insane (schizoprenia)
fuck the people who enable her/them

I don't know how to feel about this

Bullshit smells, user.

Very interesting watch. However still gives jews victimhood.

depends on whether or not he was asking for it

capped for posterity

fun time?

And I guess he was the first to step on the moon too.

I mean, the whole story reeks of bullshit.

I drive by this Phil Sprechts house everyday. Ill stop and talk to him about this kike and see wha he has to say.

this is preposterous. when will people just leave jews alone. haven't they put up with enough?

bump

He's like the Forrest Gump of Jews

It was real in his mind!