ITT: Calvinist kinos

ITT: Calvinist kinos

Kino is plural-singular. Like anime. And money. Unless you're retarded and say things like animies and monies.

what do you mean by this?

Legends of the fall is way better.

Trips btfo double dubs

referring to your mom's vagina?

I don't get it.

Because her pussy is so big

I was going for "she's such a slut that the amount of cum running through her pussy is a river", but your idea works too

No thanks

10/10 kino

WHY DOES HE HOLD THE MASS?

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A ORDAINED PRIEST

Nein, ist es nicht. Der Singular lautet 'Kino', z. B. 'Lass uns heute Abend ins Kino gehen.'.
Der Plural hingegen ist 'Kinos': 'Welche Kinos gibt es denn hier in der Gegend?'

wasted trips

Someone post the gif of CIA getting ready to fight.
Next stream when?

you mean Dr. Frank Harte

>>>/cucktianity/182

wew reddi

if everything is predetermined, what's the point of doing anything?

It's not and there isn't any.

A Christian Theocracy wouldn't be bad in principle but who is letting in the rapefugees? Who promotes that?

>Not real Communis….Christianity

actually it would. I don't believe in god, so why should I be ruled by his servants?

Gloryfying God

No one. Look at the /cucktianity post i replied to.
That's a perfectly valid arguent for different denominations though

God gave you your life. You are but a tool for him. If you reject him why would he spare you?

Source?

Out of all the dumb Christian sects, Calvinism is probably the most retarded of them all.

my intelligence

Fuck that. I'd rather not exist than be here solely to kiss someones ass.

You guys know how gay you sound right?

PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!!!! HELL AWAITS THOSE WHO DO NOT ACCEPT THE LORD AND SAVIOR OH HIS MERCIFUL WAYS ALMOST BRING TEARS TO MY EYES FOR HE GAVE HIS SOUL FOR THE WRETCHEDNESS OF HUMANITY HOW DEPRAVED AND SICK WE ARE HOW DISGUSTING AND DEFILED WE ARE! PUNISH US LORD AS YOU SEE FIT BUT KNOW THAT SOME STILL LOVE THE LORD OUR GOD YAHWEH, THE KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA

How many years in hell until you change that attitude? I'll assume 2 seconds

I love that movie.

Pfft, nah bro I'm sure I'd get used to it eventually like wtf it's just fire, then at that point I can just party with Satan and Hitler XD

Yes. I suggest reading it.
>>>/cucktianity/

It's the opposite really.

Nah, Calvinism truly belongs to the lowest tier. It's the Scientology of Christianity.

Fact: There's never been a Calvinist with a three digit IQ in history.

Anything of substance to back that up?
Nonsense.

Come on Satan. At least try.

Serious talk
FUCK YOU CALVINISTS FOR TURNING CHRISTIANITY INTO A BIGGER JOKE THAN BHUDDISM

Cath/pol/ic by any chance?