I'M A LESBIAN

I'M A LESBIAN

GET IT

Patton Oswalt really let himself go

I was thinking Roz from Monsters University

That's a tranny.

Don't you have to be a woman to be a lesbian?

From the type of yeasty pussy she imbibes on a regular basis I'm surprised she didn't gain fifty pounds from the carbs alone.

mtf or ftm or cth?

mtf

vid related
I hate that comedian thing of saying "UMM…" right after the punchline because they're scared of the joke bombing. Also, why get these hacks on your comedy show if they're just going to do two minutes? Either interview them or have them do some standup.

forgot vid

Why are lesbians always without any exceptions the least funny people to ever exist?

Because their genitals and who they want to fuck are the only two things running through their minds.
Look at Margaret Cho. She has three things, asian, having a pussy, and wanting pussy. That's all she talks about.
Now look at Brian Regan. Nothing about his dick, how he likes gash, or how he's a total white guy.

I have a weird irrational hatred of dykes. I can talk to literally anyone else but dykes. Anyone else have this?

HOL UP

so u be sayin your repulsed by the ugly and the malformed? das rasis

Yes. Their empty fish like, glazed eyes are most disgusting.

DUDE VAGINAS LMAO

"You look terrific."

HA! Conan's still got it.

I hate open fags in general. All they do is talk about sex.

BUSSY

AMIRITE

NO HATE SPECH ON MY CAMPUS!!

"DON'T YOU DARE SEXUALIZE WOMEN"

"AYYYYY DEN I FUGGED DE BITCH AMIRITE?"

Silly man, Men can't be lesbians

wtf

Cthulhu to human?

Chris Chan would like a word with you.

GET THE FUCK OUT WEEB

Ie baka gaijin

DUDE LEZZIES LMAO

SHE SAID

PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT

SHE SAID

PPFFTT PFFT PFFT

BUSSY

Yeah, I can't stand lesbians either. Probably because no one is just a lesbian, they always have a slew of other mental and social disorders along with it that make them unbearable to be around. The only lesbian I could ever tolerate was this girl I knew in high school who had a really bad breakup with her boyfriend, turned gay for about a month, then went straight again.

I've noticed that a lot of them are just in that situaton or want to be different

I cannot imagine how much that thing's pussy must stink.

Also, what did she mean by this?

Couldn't stand to actually watch the whole thing but, every time i skipped around she was talking about being a dyke. Why is this allowed?

I don't understand lesbians that want to look like men. Or lesbians who get with chicks who look like men.

So…after reading this thread, this means I can dick them yes?

Looks like a fat Ed Grimley.

Why would it be irrational to avoid ugly fat women who are trying to behave like men ? All dykes hate men, so why shouldn't you hate them back ?

thats just your brain working.

Lesbian?! Y-YOU EAT VAGIEEEENAAAZ heavens!

At the same time

Living with guilt of murdering his own wife must have really warped Patton's mind.

Maybe it's because relationshit stuff is the only thing normalfags respond to and they want that audience.
Maybe they realize that there's nothing interesting about them aside from sex and their family.
Maybe the fact that they're a woman on stage making weird jokes is so strange for people to witness that the only thing to break the tension is to admit what kind of a fuck-up they are that they would try to get people to laugh like a man would.

If a guy is average, he will become more attractive to a woman if he makes her laugh. If a woman is average, she will not become more attractive if she cracks jokes at the guy she wants to impress. He might consider her an easy lay if she's self-deprecating but it does not make her attractive. Therefore any attempt by women to be a stand-up comedian is a weird unnatural thing that's almost impossible to overcome.

This tbh but this comediane always makes me laugh

Don Rickles certainly turned back the clock.

Yes. Take pics for us.

Is this the woman that wore the "fuck white people" suit?

Is she our guy?

She's cute and funny at times but she seems too showy with her voice.

Yes

this ruined my night

It hurts to watch this.

I find that women can be very funny but women comedians, that are trying to be funny are never funny.

I'm going to make it through this time.

i do recall girls being funny, but in my experience it was accidental, or always in a mean spirited or cynical sort of way - like shes being so ugly about this person it ended up being funny. i dont ever recall one being funny in a witty way or telling a joke everyone present could enjoy. but then maybe the girls i know suck.

I've seen the smile she gives him at the start before. It's "aww you're sweet. let's just be friends".

Idk I always thought Christina Flanagan from the old Madtv was amusing (vid related)

Welcome to being normal. Fags/freaks of all sorts (I don't give a shit what they call themselves) should disgust you!
You should be worried if they don't.