Holla Forums and Holla Forums

Has anyone else noticed that Holla Forums has taken over significant portions of Holla Forums?

How do we purge them from Holla Forums without dividing Holla Forums and Holla Forums even further?

I am really getting tired of their shit. You can't even post a happy merchant without them sperging out and derailing the whole thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/9633048.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's your problem, I stopped going to that shithole a long time ago. It can't be saved, it would have to be completely burned down and then built up from scratch

the board owner of Holla Forums is a kike, what do you expect?

Holla Forums has always been a cesspit

There is nothing to do. 8/v/eddit has always been primarily a leftyfag paradise. When everyone jumped over because of the censorship they filled up almost immediately with people trying to shut down the gamergoys from actually accomplishing anything and so they drove a wedge between Holla Forums and themselves.

Holla Forumseddit is thoroughly pozzed and always will be. At least now they have stopped pretending to be moderates and are just openly shilling for communism.

I mean what else can you expect from a kike run board that worships anti-white shitskins like Saracuck of Cuckad and his relentless attempts to convince the goyim that they deserve to go extinct and be replaced by more shitskin mudslimes.

Is this like every other time when they've taken over Holla Forums, where they haven't and you're lying?

Stop bringing politics into our threads when we're talking about vidya. For fucks sake everytime there's discussion one of you fags jumps into the fray with shill shill shill

Get a real hobby that doesn't embarrass your ancestors with utter juvenile futility.

Fuck off.

No it hasn't, you dumb faggot.

They is a disdain for liberal/leftist behavior since the exodus. Not everyone who is red pilled vents out the same way you faggots do.

For Example; Majority of Holla Forums do not like Dindus and women being shoved in their games for a political statement, ala Ghostbusters and Battlefront 1. They also hate marxist bullshit thats been in the assassin creed games.

People don't like it however when people go "MUH DAY OF THE ROPE" for whatever reason, however. You have no idea how fucking obnoxious that is.

how can my ancestors be embarrassed if they're dead? you're not some kind of religious cuck who actually believes there's an afterlife are you?

op is Holla Forums
his tactic is to make extremely lazy, only tangentially vidya threads on Holla Forums posing as a stereotypical Holla Forumsack, then switch IPs and tell himself to fuck off, hoping people join in and using this as evidence that Holla Forums hates Holla Forums
in reality Holla Forums posts merchants and KANGS and other Holla Forums memes all the time when it actually makes sense (just look at the early threads for the Watch Nogs 2 or Niggerfield 1 announcements)

Lefty pol does that. Whenever people voluntarily start shifting towards pol Lefty pol comes and tries to change the board culture by force.

It's like you want the Jews to just walk in and win the culture war.

They were taken over by v/reddit/ not leftypol.

Yup, multiple merchants ITT and Holla Forums doesn't bat an eyelid.

8ch.net/v/res/9633048.html

OP confirmed for trying to make Holla Forums raid Holla Forums based on false pretenses. Just like a long line of shills before him.

Like shitposting on an anime imageboard?

Big boards have more normies which means that they are more left wing.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums: vidya edition.

Jesus christ, you faggots should probably look towards your own board before calling anyone reddit.

You know Holla Forums for someone who hates Holla Forums so much you sure dont mind coming over there and shitting it up so much. Ill say this once: leave us the fuck alone. We dont fuck with you in your threads dont fuck with us in ours. We hate liberals and shills as much as you so dont even compare us to reddit.

Sage for crossboard fighting bait thread

the only board on here that's remotely hostile to Holla Forums (that wasn't specifically made in opposition to it, like Holla Forums) is /a/, and that's mostly because they don't like 3D invading at all. they don't get triggered by nazi aesthetics or anything like that, they just don't want to deal with the bullshit of CURRENT YEAR politics

THE WORD IS FUCKING NORMALFAG YOU NEWFAG PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!

Didn't I state that in the OP that I didn't want to start shit with Holla Forums.

This is a problem with Holla Forums

This just looks like leftypol shilling
ITT now post leftypol cringe.

More D&C why should we care about Holla Forums's politics , as if Holla Forums was one person.

Sage for D&C or just plain old shitposting.

you need a new tactic. just call leftypol /r/politics faggots, it makes leftypol mad because it shows how close their veiwpoints are close to reddits.

This is a thinly veiled raid thread and dont even try to claim that its not. We dont want you to do anything but fuck off and live the videogame board to talk about videogames and not fucking politics.

Were you the faggot that got butthurt over the liru threads? I think you should fuck off this site if you can't handle something like that. Though it's possible you are some autistic person who doesn't know anything but sperging out, so I shouldn't be mad with you.

say it ain't so

Of course I want to raid Holla Forums

Why is that a bad thing?

Not really /a/ mods have a very clear bias. I made a small Trump related joke in a Jojo thread because there is art by Araki of Trump as a stand user with his stand being [THE WALL]. Post got deleted almost instantly. Yet in the Overlord thread there is a shill that is insisting that the feudal kingdom of the Sorcerer King is communist and that is why is functions so well. Any attempts to debate it explain exactly why it is fucking retarded to claim fuedalism is Marxist results in a deletion and ban. Shit's pissed me off to the point I stopped posting there. Before the mods claimed they would delete all political shit equally since it doesn't belong there. That was their reason for deleting threads about Youjo Senki a series about a Nazi Loli who becomes Hitler's second in command and leads the Reich to glory by exterminating jews and communists.

But I guess it is only political if the mods don't agree with the message.

I doubt it. Most of them hate SJWs, kikedykes and all that just as much as we do. Even most right-wingers don't go around slinging Happy Merchants everywhere, user.

Have you considered that maybe you're a bit autistic, and that's why you're having troubles?

It makes you wonder if that really was a Holla Forums user, that that same person is probably the kind of poster who says "WE WILL COME FOR YOU WHEN THE DAY OF THE ROPE BEGINS"

Autistic LARPrs, seriously.

well you can gladly fuck off and go to your wood whittling hobby, or whatever special snow flake hobby you feel like gloating about.

Nobody wants to go on an autistic crusade against Holla Forums. Not for your sake, at least.

Nah I downloaded and fapped to Liru like everyone else.

I was the fag that made threads about modding out all black people until the mods deleted both of my threads.

Because it drives up their numbers and PPS.

leftypol are deluded useless idiots controlled opposition who are a cancer on this site and everything it stands for with memes so shit I could fertilise my plants with them. Ignore them and let them rot in their containment board like the irrelevant fucks they are.

Who even fucking cares

That's like going to college to discuss political topics. Pointless and usually people outside the place are more fun to talk to about it.

I don't mean to be an ass, but there are zero merchants in that thread.

Who the fuck even goes to Holla Forums?
I couldn't think of a more boring thing to do in these genuinely exciting times.
We are not the ones who need the escapism, it is they the cognitively dissonant, who need it.

Let them have their one solace in the insanity that surrounds them.

You're not foolling anyone Mark

This tguy gets it. Im full on RAHOWA level redpilled but I realise that not everyone is at the same redpill stage as us and going full powerlevel on boards that have just started to take the redpill (as user said, Holla Forums is pretty redpill on certain things and there is also a lot of board crossover) isnt always the best strategy as it can alienate those we want to reach out to.

Im a Holla Forumsack but when I visit Holla Forums I try and keep my Holla Forums tier ranting to a minimum and focus on vidya discussion instead - only mentioning it if its relevant to the thread.

That being said vidya is at the forefront of the culture wars and its not ground im willing to seceed to the leftists but alienating moderates and those first tasting the redpill is not the way to go about it.

I want to be able to play my Witcher 3 and Dark souls without leftist pozz propaganda shoved in.

Quit your holier then thou attitude, faggot.

Seriously, I love both Holla Forums and Holla Forums, but it pisses me off more then anything when one thinks either is superior to the other.

The Elitists are generally stuck in their own bubble of nonsense.

I was trying for a long time to keep the board alive. Almost no one wants to discus anything outside of their shitty flavor of the month normalfag shit and their avatar posting closet fag roleplay shit.

I am done. Those kids hate anime and only follow the newest of trends and whatever their hipster tumblr cirlcejerk friends are talking about. I mean they will go on and on about lain but if you bring up Ideon or Cat Soup or the dozens of other series that explore similar topics from different angles they will shrug their shoulders call you a tryhard for actually wanting to discuss anime and manga and then report you until the janny bans you.

It's like every single thing they claim to hate they are the worst examples of. Fucking normalfaggots without the self awareness to realize that is what they are.

Explain this meme to me
Don't tell me the only game I'm anticipating this year has had marxist multiculturalism shoved into it by putting niggers in the game where they don't belong historically.

Jew mad?

Fuck off nigger. YOU will hang from a fucking rope.

D&C shills pls go

It's like I'm literally posting on haaretz forum with all these kikes here. Is it 6pm in yishrahell?

Well, glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

Battlefield 1 is set during wwi. The main character is black. There is an article from the developers who said they made him black because diversity. Also the devs are from Sweden, so that joke gets thrown around a bit.

We had a couple of Youjo Senki threads recently that didn't get deleted or hassled by the mods at all. I can't say for sure it never happened, but I never saw it.
(YS also isn't about nazis, FYI)

Words cannot express my seething rage right now

THE ONE FUCKING GAME THAT WAS MADE ABOUT WW1 WITH A PROMISING MULTIPLAYER HAS JUST BEEN CUCKED

the fuck are you on about? anyway, you gotta admit vidya attracts the sort of people that are vulnerable to leftist subversion.

He's upset that his "hobby" is passive consumption of shitty digital entertainment.

what the fuck am i reading? as a (suitably ashamed) gamer in recovery, please stop defending this stupid man-child hobby. i don't think there's anything wrong with playing games every once in a while to unwind, but if it's a big part of your identity, you need to re-evaluate your life.

That would be like saying everyome Europe is a cuck due to the politicians allowing muslims in.

Holla Forumsirgin here, I keep saying that "Holla Forums's only problem with jews is that they aren't jews". If you guys weren't so cultish with your beliefs where literally everything you don't agree with is D&C bait shill kike whatever buzzword, Holla Forums would at least tolerate your complacency memes better.

The only two playable characters are a black man and… Ready for this? An arab woman.

All the bad people are white.

Blacks had nothing to do with it and Arabs were fucking shit practically the entire time wtfffff

Fuck off back to pedofreech.

alright, why exactly do you think he was insisting that Holla Forums isn't superior to a Holla Forums-infested videogame board?

There are some good ones, but they are more located in eastern Europe.

Welcome to EA. Where they use minorities because it's cheaper to defend your shit game by calling you a racist/sexist/homophobe than it is to actually make a good game. They did it with ME3, they'll do it with bf1.

No, just the parts OP is concerned about.

Oh shit I'm sorry, I didn't realize it doesn't count as shitposting when Holla Forums does it.

Reread my post to see if you can put two and two together shithead.

No, I undertstood perfectly, you just got triggered by my use of the word shitposting is all.

Still didn't get it huh? It's alright, bud.

No, you're just retarded.

I get triggered by your stupidity, it makes me want to kill leftists even more

wow Holla Forums is so easily baited nowadays, no wonder people are leaving this place

Holla Forums ALWAYS takes the most blatant and obvious of bait, cannot read sarcasm, and is increasingly filled with "STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE, MY WAY IS THE ONLY CORRECT WAY" faggots.

Holla Forums lost every right to criticize other boards once it started allowing kek threads to stand.

Stop buying pozzed media then you faggot.

Go back to cuckchan. They might actually shut down Holla Forums because you whined about it there.

Only thread on 8/v/ that's any good is /gsg/ and that's pretty thoroughly rightist due to the fact commie scum don't want to play imperialism and colonialism simulators.

No Just one month ago they were pretty good

Don't blame us because kikes have infiltrated video games the same way they have done to movies

It won't even have Galipoli, let it go user

You sound exactly like a SJW right now.

I didn't say everyone on Holla Forums is leftist kikes, most of them are worthless apathetic sacks of shit with no convictions of beliefs whatsoever.

I didn't say everyone on Holla Forums is leftist kikes, most of them are worthless apathetic sacks of shit with no convictions or beliefs whatsoever.

I see you're pretty buttmad, I also see you belong on here

Eh we're mostly memers, barely any actual leftists, at worst there is faggots

Holla Forums - Where they're so scared of being like the bad guys that they choose to lose because their bad guys always win

videogames are for losers.