Anyone else spooked by all the recent clown sightings?

anyone else spooked by all the recent clown sightings?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6293661.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2403262/Pedophilia-campaigner-Masha-Allen-20-files-20m-lawsuit-10-years-rescued-stepfather-shared-hundreds-images-horrific-sex-abuse-internet.html
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/how-tara-was-saved-from-evil-world/story-e6freuzr-1111116685751
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. I'm not afraid of clown.

No, we already know this is a spook psyop, thanks.

I quit going to McDonald's.

haven't seen any clowns since this post

i aint afraid of no clown

But your dad still works there

who would i gonna call?

clowns too

Look at it this way: it's Gathering of the Juggalos but the attendees are just more dispersed.

Are you really "spooked" by a bunch of try-hard ICP fans?

Just paid for adds you greedy kike.

These look like fun videos. Can someone give a back story?

Its about a Huskey clown that likes to play tenis :)

Viral marketing for It and/or jewish psyop

Omg, you do not know this clown…

The original video is a pedophile video x)
He fucks a little girl to eight years x)

Its just a normie trend you idiot.

If you have a phobia of fucking clowns, you should seriously kill yourself. The world is better off without weak pussies like you, faggot

Yes, let's all go see the new IT movie!

John Wayne Gacy

And you now that because…?

A clown is a human being - the species that gave us serial killers, disgruntled postal workers and Donald Trump. Obviouisly it is dangerous.

A clown has a painted face.
Why is the face painted? To prevent recognition by CCTV. Why does the clown fear recognition? Because it's about to do some nasty shit.

Clownfear is not weakness, it is as logical as bearfear or sharkfear or Islamfear.

you've all been living behind a computer screen too long

In real life, if you saw a spooky clown at night, you'd shit your pants

thats my fetish

Pretty hot. I'm gonna go fap to clowns now.

The only clown I'm scared of is Donald Dump.

i've seen shit that will shock your eyelids

nah, they just want to be your juggalo homie

Clown rape.
Funny or not?

Is this a nationwide thung?
I thought it was just local in wisconsin. This is probably the stupidest thing to happen this year

Keep uploading this crap faggot and i will the firt tard seeding it.

lol

How come Tara became a normal person after all the fucked up things the fat fuggot did to her?
And Vicky never went near a knife or a superdildo and became an insufferable bitch. It's like, you don't know which kids to fuck nowadays!

Because Tara is a dumb redneck.

CP victims are entitled to sue people caught with their photos (up to 150,000 USD). Vicky gets compesnation from about 100 people caught a year.

delet this

rekt

the toys are

Nah. Clowns can't do much once you break their kneecaps.

What?

Tara always looked 2 years older to me.
Was it because she was chubby or big hormone income?
I think the last is a pattern in these cases.

True, her age was hard to determine by looks alone. I'll just say it was because of her general build and fatness and not because she gargled cum daily, since the first factor alone can explain the whole thing.
It's called Occam's Razor.

I'll need evidence because that sounds fucked up to the X-Treme.
I mean, what a whore! I knew she tried to make money out of the situation but I figures they told her she couldn't.
Mostly because with such a system they'd financially encourage the production of CP.

She also had long legs, I believe it was because Bart was tall iirc.

I fucking hated that fat motherfucker.
Why the fuck did he had to hurtcore every time she started liking it?
How much of an insecure faggot you have to be?

Also, pedthread 8ch.net/b/res/6293661.html

She is using the law nick named after Masha Allen.

Google "Masha's Law"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2403262/Pedophilia-campaigner-Masha-Allen-20-files-20m-lawsuit-10-years-rescued-stepfather-shared-hundreds-images-horrific-sex-abuse-internet.html

Protip: You are.

Preach. He had a true gem and had to take things too far.
A real LG who loved cum, and he couldn't appreciate it. He deserves to be the girlfriend of some scumfuck neonazi, which is what he is and will be until he dies.
And the best part it, is he hadn't brought knives and objects of violence to the loving he may be a free man!
Wanna know why I say that? Because of this.
The lady says right there LEA knows about so many cases they have to ignore most of them because it'd be impossible to go after every single lewd-maker, but when they see violence or suspect violence, then they act with all they have. Anything else is low priority.
When he started using knives, he made his own case high priority.

What doesn't fit is 5:02 and 7:13 videos.
He's so… normal? In those.

I don't know off the top of my head which those are.

ITT: Pedos who won't shut the fuck up about loving and caring for children talk about finally coming to terms with deleting their stash of one girl years after the guy who raped her dressed as a clown wielding a meat cleaver was caught and imprisoned by an underfunded LEO that deemed him high risk and priority. They know his videos by length, and probably got access to them by knowing a load about plenty of other videos.
Really makes you think. Why not have a think yourself about what is cute, Holla Forums, and really mature to see people beyond just their minds.

Truly some of the most emotionally and intellectually rigorous people to walk among us.

Razor.webms to you all

Yer a silly willy.

I hope he has k-jelly up to his stomach, just for the irony of it.

Pretty much answered your own question.
The fat fuck was so insecure he had to force Tara every time his 8 year old daughter emasculated him.

Is this satire?

I actually find clowns to be somewat illogically sexual to me… I can't wait until one knocks on my door…

Fun.

So it's wrong to rape 7 year old girls, right?
I'm so confused.

It's hilarious, its just pranksters taking advantage of the hype its been getting

It's jokes and games until someone gets shot, and it'll happen any day now.
That, or some mass shooter will perform as he has planned for months but now he has a cool theme. What will happen first? Will clowns be shot, ending abruptly the fad? Or will a clown shoot everyone, forcing the government to heavily regulate clown but not guns?
What hashtag will come first? #ClawnLaughsMatter or #BanClowns ?

Yeah that was mentioned on /x/ most people are doing it for fun but there's probably some fucker out there who's going to use it to actually pull some shit off

I saw a video about clown lives matter on Twitter lol, so there's that

Back in 4chan I organized a raid to her twitter when she posted some pro-fathers day in her twitter.
>Name matched. someone would think she'll enter in witness protection or name change.
Does anyone has her current twitter?

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/how-tara-was-saved-from-evil-world/story-e6freuzr-1111116685751

What's her old twitter?

Huyskeylicious or some shit.
Dead.

for what purpose?

So what do you think? Did Bart love his daughter?

no. only an idiot would be scared of them. i'd bet that 99% of them are just harmless fools running around. if anything, the clowns are in much more danger than the rest of us.

I dont think they have mental powers, if anything they would be posting about GENETICALLY SUPERIOR NEGRO COCK

():^)

I'm pretty sure that they tried to play it off as an ebin troll.

It's still funny years later. It's so retarded.

Was that name real? it wasnt a troll account?

Did you love your hand? he is a fucking monster.

I wouldn't worry about it user.

No I've seen videos of the clowns getting the shit kicked out if them. If someone came up to me in a mask and started posturing and acting "creepy" I would run up on them as well. They aren't scary they just get me unbelievably pissed. Some guy walking in a clown suit rocking his head back and forth thinking how cool it is to be so scary when in reality hes just some faggot. If I could get away with it I would shoot them in the knees

He's a monster for what he did, but I don't think it necessarily means he doesn't love his daughter.
Maybe he loves her and also he's so fucked up in the head that he raped her as an expression of love. Also, she enjoyed most of it.
Maybe that's why she's not traumatised.

Tengo todos los videos menos en el que supuestamente sale con un cuchillo

El del cuchillo no es un video, es una serie de fotos.
El cuchillo es bastante grande pero es para cocinar. Lo usó por el impacto visual solamente, no es como si tuviera cuchillos especiales para knife play.

I mean, what?

they won't come near my samurai sword
-Lanky out.

Nice dubs, Lanky
-Lanky out.

Looks like someone found the complete collection torrent, kek.

Who the fucks gets that sort of material from torrents?

this mexican

Dun do it, mang. They'll getcha, you're too open.