<3 pakistan

Lets face it Holla Forums there is no better nation. I'm sorry for all of those of you who don't live here. But pakistan is literally a utopia. I can blow shit up and fuck kids here. Its just too good to be true. Praise mighty allha. I love pakistan more than anything. Any of these bitches who don't can go fuck off.

Good luck getting poopnuked by India

of many moons you disrespect me budy? You think india a worthy nation budy? You think dats allowable budy? You think dat? I swear I will hunt you american dog of face of fuck I will make you pay. Allah has given me much power and i come to speak of my nation and you no treat it right? oh you mess up.

you can do these things anywhere
it's just not legal

Bullshit. Everything is legal, in the new Global Trump Nation

Hot damn I would love to vist your country then and find out about your children and explosives. Are they used to being mixed together?

The only thing of value you had is now gone.

Yeah, shitskin kids. The only brown lolis that are cute are spics.

every loli is good
especially in uniform

My people? Not fucking likely.

op is a fag

I hear that's what cambodia was once like. I missed my chance to be a drug kingpin who fucks village kids and blows stuff up on dirtbikes… or did I? Dream big.

Lets face it Holla Forums there is no better nation. I'm sorry for all of those of you who don't live here. But somalia is literally a utopia. I can blow shit up and fuck kids here. Its just too good to be true. Praise mighty allha. I love somalia more than anything. Any of these bitches who don't can go fuck off.

I once went to India and everywhere stunk of shit, genuinely as soon as I stepped off the plane the shit smell hit me. I have been told Pakistan is similar but more potent. Your country is quite literally shit.

Lets face it Holla Forums there is no better nation. I'm sorry for all of those of you who don't live here. But America is literally a utopia. I can blow shit up and fuck kids here. Its just too good to be true. Praise mighty allha. I love America more than anything. Any of these bitches who don't can go fuck off.

Pakistan is completely under the thumb of Islam.
The government and the police dare not lift a finger against anything Islamic.
Meanwhile, if a rumor gets around that you "insulted the Koran", an angry mob will kill you or burn your house down.

The place is as corrupt as shit and as poor as mosque mice. Power cuts are considered normal.

All of this is the toxic influence of Islam.

INDIA > PAKISTAN

india < any country that poos in the loo

7/10 would start an industrial meth lab there