Small Discord Community looking for more people =) we talk about random things aslong as it isnt cancery lol

Small Discord Community looking for more people =) we talk about random things aslong as it isnt cancery lol.
discord.gg/sjhdT mostly neets/weebs guess we have cyborgs also lol

Wew lad, if you're even the tinyest bit tech savy you know better than to do that. It's one of those information storing receptacles.

Why would anyone go there when I can funpost here instead?

i know it is tbh lol. but idc. its a good way to keep intouch with people

It's already cancer. Enjoy all your info being logged.

Ok but who actually gives a shit what you do on a daily basis?
The worst it can happen is that they sell your information to some shady company in order for them to push targeted spam and ADs on you, wich, newflash, is already happening every single second you're on the internet, so who gives a fuck at the end of the day?

idk ive made a few decent friends over discord instead of just being alone so its kinda nice

Yeah I get that, but I've also found that irc relationships with people turn into weird interdependences. I even had a trap boy in canada who fell in love with me. Using irc always ends up having the strangest relationships with people. Its why I don't use social media either.

Mabey you guys are cool, but lets face it, us just talking on the internet in a chatroom for however many years or months it goes on falls into a weird despondent codependence eventually. I hate building those. IF I just hang around and do my mixture of fun posting and serious posting on image boards? I can get my mixture of bantz, conversation, and even things to edit up.

It's too bad japanesse baseball isn't on tonight we had a really good time over on 76/sp/ watching that. Here's a pic from one of the ads.

i had this problem before but ive learned how to mostly avoid it by controling my emotions lol.

NO NEW KEKS YET ×_×

Problems not on my end, I'm old by internet standards and been part of a lot of online communities. But I have things to say, I have a personality, people grab onto me, and that's where it gets weird for me. People always attach so much to you, but especially so when you can speak clearly. Especially when you're not just a voice lost in the crowd.

I've given up on irc, I get enough conversation and fun from imageboards. And the entire time you never have an idenity to attach to me later. It's a superior mode of communication. It always has been. Thats why over the last decade my forray's into irc and the like always end so shortlived.

IRC isn't a good thing, it creates odd relationships. It always has and always will. Now this is a great method of communication. Anonomous talking was and is always better than you having anything to tie to me later. (its also why I don't post on forums anymore).

I hope you can understand. Here's another grab I took watching the wapanesse baseball last night with based 76chan /sp/. If only there was more niponesse baseball on tonight.

lol ye ye man i mean i understand. ive had someone kinda latch onto me before on a chat also. but idk its not going to stop me from using them.

I have no idea why since you sound like a pretentious cunt.

Its okay baby, you don't have much to say other than throwing idle insults. This threads breety lame I'm at the least livening it up with conversation. You've got what?
lol, k. If someones gonna advertisize at least lets make the thread have something going for it. Conversation? Mabey even some dank memes. Lets not let things go to waste.Pretension? A little bit of pretension is good, its what keeps us above the most basic levels of anything. Hell, pretension ( a tiny bit of it) is necessary.)

Don't be so bakka user o san.

i made this thread lol. im not the guy insulting you. im the guy just talking to you lol

maybe when all the underage fags wake up they will join and shit up my server lol

Pretentious isn't the worst thing honestly. Boring is. This thread needs more cats though.

ill keep bumping until then though hehe

more cats you say!?

Did I bruise your ego?

Wow, guess he hit he nail right on the head.

Would I need to update my software to participate?

anyone can join =] lol