So where is a good place for a body to not be found?

so where is a good place for a body to not be found?

I dont give a fuck about ops faggotry, but using condoms like that can be harmful? serious question.

In your ass

Not if you want to use them like bottles.

mars

Its already proved that using condoms can cause depression, this shit isnt ok.

okay…

Inside your ass.

okay let me re-word this.
Where is the best place to go, where your body won't be found?

Anyone with common sense would chop the limbs and scatter them throughout random places anywhere. Be sure to wear gloves too, before you handle the body. You can dump the limbs in other people's trashcans, bury them, burn them, eat them, embalm them and use as decorations/furniture. I'd recommend saving the head after you take the brain, eyes, everything that isn't bone, out. It can make for a nice conversation starter in your house. It could also serve as a candle holder and much more.

If you want to keep the bones, but can't be bothered with eating or taking off all the flesh, you can just feed the limbs to a bunch of bugs, pigs, your basement slaves, worms, anything like that. It's much less messy that waiting for them to decompose, or using acid if you have no idea what you're doing.

If you meant just keeping the body whole for an indefinite amount of time without people noticing, I would think embalming's necessary. As for where you put it, that's tricky. Maybe in a big box under your bed? In the fridge, or maybe in your closet. I wouldn't know, since I've no clue about your living situation.

Anyways, I've gone this fae in typing without realizing that there's a "hide a body" 4chan post that got saved years ago, that you could easily find on google. OP's probably just a lying faggot that doesn't have a body as well.

Inside your ass.

Figure it out yourself, faggot. I personally hope you get caught because that would be kek worthy.

Purely hypothetically? Saw in movies over the years where they put a body in a bathtub and cover with say muriatic acid available in gallons for cheap at any DIY store, the acid will reduce the body bones and all to a liquid, after that I dunno. and how you would keep it from eating the bathtub again I dunno.

another movie says you starve a pack of pigs and they will eat a body bones and all,

not sure about either but only ones that seem plausible because a body that is just stashed will always eventually be found. least that is what it seems like…

or the old mob cement shoes or what Dexter did

rent a plane and drop the body into a war zone
OR SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS

put a quran in his pocket and throw him in the park.. no one cares about dead muslims

here is what the ruskis do;
acquire a wood chipper a couple of large buckets , and a boat or access to a pig farm, cut the body into manageable pieces and feed it into the wood chipper , collecting the slush in the buckets , take the slush out to sea and dump it for the fishes or feed it to pigs

But… the JEWS?!?

oy gevalt , maybe try dogs or rats then my kosher friend

forced induction incinerator

Wouldn't it be funnier if he made it at least somewhere before failing? I'd help them get started at least.

I collect animal bones and throwing it in gasoline does the trick pretty well. If you had a body you could probably just fill a tub with gas and cut it up as much as possible (don't have to get through the bone, just trying to create more surface area for the gas to decompose the flesh.

Most of the body would be gone and not identifiable within a few days. Then you could just put it down your drain and burn the now gas-soaked bones. Burning bones isn't as hard as holocaust-deniers make it sound, perfectly possible to burn a persons bone in a fireplace with dry wood and enough time.

The neet way to dispose of a body without leaving your house.

Eat it

I was thinking the same thing

apperently in my life. i have nobody

You don't have to do all of that. Just toss the whole body to the hogs. They will eat the bones and all.

The moon. Prove me wrong or fight me.

What the fuck is he pouring on his dick? Mustard?

Find a sulfur pit. Try west Virginia. >10 days, no body.

honey

That seems like a good way to attract Holla Forumsees

Inside ye mom's arsh ya edgy cunt

Who is making all the kitty persons drink semen?