Teenage Conservatives BTFO

YASSSSSS QUEEN SHE SLAYS

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It still boggles my mind all these famous people read through the replies and tweets sent their way.
They must get thousands if not 10s of thousands sent their way each day.
That's the only reason I can think of why this person with one like in his tweet managed to catch her attention.

Is this a challenge to burn her money?
If so,

LIGHT 'EM UP, BOYS!

What article?

These are like "volunteers" as a magic show. This is all about drama and social engineering.

sure.

those are some hardcore librul bants

She lost twice last year and nothing will ever change that.

How soon until she leaks nudes?

You, uh, don't want those.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

GOOD JOB CHUMPTARD! YOU REALLY "STUCK IT TO THE MAN"!!!! WHY DONT YOU PAY FOR SOME MORE OF HER THINGS TO BURN?!?!

Did anybody save the Chumpcucks response? I'm in the mood for some rightard salt. Please deliver, you have given me an appetite for more!

Also, has anyone else noticed how much more retarded the Drumpfscum are getting lately? "HUUUUUUR ME GUN BURN YOU BOOK COS YOU MAKE MAD!!!! DUUUUUUR!" Seriously, I thought these bigoted little shits were troglodytes for month's but lately they are regressing even further, how long until they forget how to even MAKE a fire? Not too long by the look of it.

Chumplets are the new sjws, oversensitive little babbys who just HAVE to rush to defend their "God emporers" "honour" (as if he even has any). SAD!

Daily reminder that Chump is not MY president.

Daily reminder that Chump is LITERALLY a rapist.

Daily reminder that most of his business have FAILED.

Daily reminder that Drumpf lied and as a result of his lies America is going to die.

Daily reminder that you are SCUM!

kys
>>>/reddit/

Why would anyone want that? They can already google pictures of mummified corpses. :^)

Why are Chumplovers so retarded? Do they actually have mental deficiencies or are their minds just clouded with so much hatred that they can't function fully?

It would be sad…if it wasn't so disgusting.

They were pretty good up until book/movie 5

then after reading LotR I realized she basically just ripped off things from that and made them more liberal. Haven't cared about Harry Potter or Rowling since.

I wonder if this poster ever gets tired posting the same bait day in and day out on Holla Forums and Holla Forums. Most of the time they are just ignored for discussion. It's kind of autistic.

Chumpcucks everybody!

Just ignore him bro, he's not worth it. If he's not willing to argue your points then he's only proving you right, he's a sad little bitch, don't waste your time on him. He's a Drumpflet, no amount of logic or reason will sway him, only a bullet will.

There's no way he'll get tired of it. People like that live off their butthurt. It's the only thing that keeps them going. As a great man once said, "Sad!"

Thanks dude, it's nice to know that someone appreciates my efforts.Don't worry though, I have shed blood sweat and tears for this board. I'm not going to let reddipol take over anytime soon.

Thanks for the support.

tumpflet

FILTHY DUMB CHUMPCUCK SCUM!

No wonder they got beat. American's couldn't make a kookaburra laugh. Just look at some of the posts in these threads.

Not a single one got a chuckle out of me.

yeah, looks like I fanned the flame a bit by acknowledging it. Oh well.

DRUMPF LIED AMERICA DIED!

They're not supposed to, there is NOTHING funny about our current situation. If they made you think then I achieved my goal.

They make me think you're an idiot if you think they're deep.

fag

You just don't have the same fire and passion anymore. I feel like we are just going through the motions now. How can respark the fires of a once passionate shitposting affair?

…Are you a giant faggot? A retard? Or does this really seem like something a normal person should say? Ugh, go back to /Metafilter/ dumbass.

Wait 8 years when Trump is out of office and the dems have a chance. Until then, their energy is going to be low.

No. You give up your nationality when you become implicit in globalism.

I'd like to thank you all for this. I personally invested in Bengay after Trump's win and have made a small fortune thanks to increasing sales to asspained liberals.

Niggers talk this way.

Spoken like a sniveling hack.

FTFY

I sincerely hope J.K. Rowling dies in a painful way in front of her children and her cuck husband

Smells like plebeian around here, that's for sure.

This makes me think she really doesn't have much of a life outside of shitposting on twitter. She's still banking on Harry Potter to save her for the rest of her life. How patriarchal of her to not have Hermione be the main character.

It's like she's admitting her books are shit.

Literally the funniest thing I've seen in a few weeks

J.K. "SUCK MY DICK, CHOKE ON IT" ROWLING
J.K. "THINK OF MONEY AS INFORMATION" ROWLING
J.K. "A SMALL LOAN OF A MILLION DOLLARS" ROWLING
J.K. "GET CANCER AND DIE" ROWLING

THE BIGGEST SCUMBAG OF THEM ALL

I literally cannot stop reading this and admiring the new words you keep coming up with.

I wish I could watch a youtube of you sreaming this stuff. Please do it

I'm surprised he hasn't pulled a TruthSeeker and posted a vocaroo for everyone to laugh at.

What yahoo article?
Did Rowling try to write something mean about the US?

Man, I remember when Drumpfposting used to rustle my jimmies. Now that the left has been utterly defeated and Trump is in the WH, I just feel nothing.

TITS OR GTFO

RACISTS
BTFO

But is this true?

This is the best one because it can double as "Drumpf scum" or "Drumpfs cum"!

I'm kind of glad Terry Pratchett wasn't alive for this past election. I suspect he might have started signaling as well.

Ironically acting retarded is still acting retarded

Tbh that image could apply either a positive or a negative thing

Thanks for proving my point Chumpcuck.You just couldn't help yourself could you? On a scale of 1 to 10 how TRIGGERED are you right now? Drumpflets are even worse than sjws lately, all bark NO bite. Keep praying for daddy Chump to save you, meanwhile the revolution that people like you said was "never going to happen" is in full swing, guess you was wrong about that one huh? I'm still waiting to see your fabled "rwds" you sad little CUCK!

Keep defending daddy Chump over the internet Drumpflet, in the meantime we will be acting in the REAL WORLD. I wonder who is going to have the biggest impact? Not you, that's for sure. Vid VERY related.

ARE YOU JELLY DRUMPLING?

YOU JUST GOT TRIGGERED!
AGAIN!

JELLY DRUMPFCUCKS WITH A SIDE SERVING OF SALT?

DON'T MIND IF I DO!

Sad

To sudo post the way you do it is:

- all lower case
- Redtest and I the only capitals
-Never say "TruthSeeker" always use "CumStinker" etc
- BO never ever

THIS! Cities all over the country are experiencing the wrath of the workers (just like you said they would) and where are the poltards and their mythical "rwds"? They were talking about that BEFORE the current situation, I guess it was ALL talk…Just as you (and I) suspected. Guess they wrote a check that they couldn't cash…Bad nes Chumpscum, It's time to pay up.

While Holla Forumsyps are busy fighting their "meme war" we the people will take to the streets and fight a REAL war. Gulag soon Drumpflings, do You wish you'd listened to me yet? You will soon enough.

LWDS: COMING SOON TO A BLOCK NEAR YOU!

The memes are out of control

DRUMPFSCUM BTFO!

DRUMPFSCUM BTFO!

DRUMPFSCUM BTFO!

DEAD DRUMPFCUCKS WITH A SIDE SERVING OF RIGHTARD SALT?

DON'T MIND IF I DO!

Are you okay? Genuinely concerned

158989300X

Couldn't be better. The Chumplings are FINALLY reaping their harvest and it's as bitter as I predicted it would be, what more could a man ask for?

Get ready Chumpeteers, we ARE coming for you and we WILL find you. Are you ready?

We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

minor property damage isn't making me shake in my boots tbh

I'm sure the Russians felt the same way in 1917. Don't worry though Chumpster, I'm sure dadst Chump will save you. pfffffffft

I'M ALRIGHT

And you know why?

BECAUSE I'M NOT ALT-RIGHT, DRUMPFSUCKS

We get it, you're an internet tough guy. We'll get a chance to see How tough you REALLY are soon enough.

If you're a Holla Forumsack you're going about making the others pissed off so they self-actualize the wrong way. You need to be more subtle.

If you're Holla Forums then wtf man, we are above this shit.

If you're a redditor….lurk moar

I just don't get you man so I want to give you this because I don't understand your reasoning. You're not achieving anything really.

Anyway here, you won't get the grail but this works for now.

Trump has at least half the country on his side and the military is showing no signs of dissent. The revolution isn't happening.

Perhaps the revolution isn't coming. But there's still a chance for the purge.

You riot and burn shit down in cities that voted overwhelmingly for Shillary, yet you won't go to any of the counties Trump won. Why is that?

twitter has all the memes

We all know who will lead the purge.

ahahaha drumpfcuck

It's under 30% and sinking, but I'm sure that's an Alternative Fact, right?

Former trump-voter here, fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

Just like those polls that showed him losing right?

So did they let you change your vote or…?

Dodging the question I see. I accept your concession.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Chumpcucks everybody!

Do you think everybody in the country voted? Do you think the mass of non voters are sympathetic to a bigoted rapist? Do you seriously think you stand a chance? Here's a tip, put your shitty little Drumpfhat on and walk into your nearest protest. Watch what happens.

The average person will take the path of least resistance, guess which side that is Chumpster? It's been nice knowing you…NOT!

Yeah.

Meanwhile in reality.

That's just going to make your inevitable realization that you are wrong all the sweeter.

We will see won't we. It will be interesting at the very least.

Fuck it. He promised us.

ARISE BV ARISE

ARISE BV ARISE

ARISE BV ARISE

Anyone supporting a rapist bigot should have no problem being persecuted & raped.

Just as I thought, Chumplets are authoritarian little bitches aren't they? Can't debate a point? Just cry for the mods…SAD!

I'm going to fuck your skull when the purge comes.

THIS!

Hope you are ready Chumpcucks…I am…

TRUTHSEEKER

Cool drawing. Meanwhile in reality.

Pretty soon its going to be a VERY bad idea to support Trump's corporate regime in public, just sayin fam

I'm from Holla Forums you're giving us a bad name

ARISE BV ARISE

ARISE BV ARISE

BESTOW ON US LULZ AND TROLLZ BUT CAUSE NO DRAMA

LET US SEE OUR FAMA LLAMA

Russia is in your side, retard

"Billy Witch Doctor .Com mostly work with chicken."

Who the hell is letting these retard kids using the internet?

Holla Forumsyps everybody!

All me
(for )

Keep posting your shitty little maymays, in the meantime I'll be cracking fascist skulls in the REAL world. Who's the "cuck" now?

WHAT!!…I mean…most BV, they're like chicken right so couldn't you just…summon SOMETHING up?

no. BV WILL SHOW THE LIGHT

I BELIEVE IN BV

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BV x 10

BV ARISE ARISE BV x 10

MODS ARE COMPROMISED!

MODS ARE COMPROMISED!

MODS ARE COMPROMISED!

WHAT THE FUCK MODS?!?!=

MODS ARE COMPROMISED!

MODS ARE COMPROMISED!

MODS ARE COMPROMISED!

ABANDON SHIP!

MODS ARE COMPROMISED!

MODS ARE COMPROMISED!

MODS ARE COMPROMISED!

HOW MUCH IS DRUMPF PAYING YOU? YOU CORRUPT PIECE OF SHIT! I HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT! YOU JUST DESTROYED THIS BOARD!!

THIS IS WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE!

Not even cucked leafs are standing for this sickness anyone, your il days are ovened.

I didn't want to do this…

BV SUMMON TIMES 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=

=HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

WITH THIS WE'LL BANISH YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck is THIS?!?! I hate the Drumpfposter as much as the next guy but this is NOT acceptable, what the fuck is going on here??? This is a God damn witch hunt and i am NOT comfortable with that…What the hell have we become…I hate to admit it but I think the Drumpfposter has a point, this IS what a police state looks like…This is a black day that will stain the history of this board FOREVER! Wake the fuck up people, this is getting way out of hand…

First they came for the Drumpfposter and I didn't care…etcetera etcetera.

I agree, this whole situation is fucked up. I used to think the mods were cool…I guess i was wrong…

We. Are. In. Control.
We. Keep. You. Safe.

Th-Thank you Kaioshin….Thank you

MODS = KAOSHIN

MODS == GODS

Looks like that struck a nerve. Hope someone caps these to add to the autism folder.

You know I've been thinking about that quote you were referencing a lot lately. No one ever seems to ask the question why didn't they care.
I don't think that it was just compartmentalization or simple lack of empathy or something like that. I think maybe a lot of people knew they were staring down the barrel of an authoritarian regime but those people that got "came for first" had made such a huge fucking smug pain in the ass of themselves back in the Weimar years that a lot of the people just said to themselves "Ya know what? FUCK IT! Let's burn this bitch to the ground."

I don't understand this post?

No this is what a police state looks like and notice how all the bystanders are cheering the police on?
Which sort of brings me back to the point I was making here.

Kekus maximus!

Someone should really comment about the rampant antisemitism in her books.

where are all these antifa faggots coming from? They've been everywhere lately.

Where indeed?

All of those are from the middle of 2015 nigger. Unless you're implying the antifa influence has only just now emerged.

"I need a site that holds left wing opinions…

Reddit…hmm no

Tumblr? No no…

Literally anywhere else? Nah that's not it

I GOT IT
==THE ONE FUCKING WEBSITE THAT DOESN'T=="

Why do they care soo muuuuch

Infiltrating and subverting communities in which they are not welcome is the leftist calling card user.

I just don't get it, It's every fucking thread, someone makes a none-PC joke

"FUCK YOU Holla Forums DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF"

like christ, get a life dude

thanks

exactly, they seek to destroy and silence any opposing ideas
A site that shit on leftism is the obvious choice

Their tactics confuse me too
"I shall scream and try to humiliate(???) them!
Redtext Drumpf You are all insertbuzzword"

Has that ever convinced anyone? I became a conservative when I was convinced in class by a guy debating my prof who made a lot more sense than the prof but this is just Autism unbound

They've been in power for so long they think they are right by default any anyone that disagrees is just an inbred redneck with a nigger-tier IQ.

Just look at them rioting, burning and assaulting people just because a candidate they didn't like won the election, just look at how they behave when someone exercises their right to freedom of speech and says something they don't like. They're emotionally stunted manchildren that can only repeat "Right side of history" in their heads like a mantra.

They know full well they have nothing to argue with. Leftism is a dead ideology that gave up the ghost in the 1960s when Khrushchev revealed the horrors of Stalin, and since then it has been race to the bottom.

Mao's China, the closest we ever got to "real" communism was an unprecedented humanitarian disaster, 100+ million people starved to death because someone decide to put Das Kapital into practice, and every other leftist regime on the planet in the past century was equally destructive.

Their denial of the truth of race got proven wrong when, once again, the Civil Rights movement put their theories to the test, even gaming the system in favor of niggers through Affirmative Action, only for niggers to still keep failing.

Once you take all of that into account it's no surprise all they've got left is to scream insults at you and shitpost in hopes of silencing the opposition. They've been so humiliated they've been reduced to false equivalence, trying to pretend the "extreme" right is as bad and destructive as the extreme left. They basically admit they are full of shit and want to drag everyone else down to their level.

the joke is that you're falling for a parody of a parody of an imitation from like a year ago and you drumpflets STILL dont fucking get it.
trump is an insecure corporate shill and it's been fun to mock him for like 30 years. how old are you guys anyway? trump has always been a total joke. when old people see young people taking this old joke seriously, its extra funny. not sure why thats so hard to understand. it would be like seeing a teenager in a Reagan t-shirt, i would just bust a gut (and then covertly push the kid into traffic, he's staring at his phone anyway, he won't notice).

mainstream establishment revisionist history lessons? take it back to your subreddit, sophist.

You've convinced me! I'll go vote hi-…
but seriously, end goal, where is it?

no one here likes clinton, and there is no "end game". I'm not spamming the trump shit, I'm just giving you a history lesson; making fun of trump is a national pastime. if you guys got The Joke it wouldn't be The Joke any more.

So you come to every thread.
Every topic.
Shit it up.
Yel Drumpf.

…For no fucking reason?

Destruction of successful races and cultures, mainly white and East Asians, so the myth that we're all equal can finally be true, since then we're all gonna be equally in the shit.

I'm impressed, it seems like you put effort into this post.

The faggot has been having meltdowns nonstop for over a year, even the newest newfag should be able to figure this out.
The only thing that's not obvious is whether he acts like this IRL or if he just uses Holla Forums to vent his impotent rage.

He's a leftist, he's likely even worse IRL.

I wonder if he actually thinks his autistic screeching is doing anything but garnering laughs.

I don't know why, but that picture seems really familiar.
What's it from?

here's the full version

Noice

Well, leftists thought smashing private property and beating peaceful protestors and people attending Milo's even was okay because a gay Jew giving a speech on campus grounds about the leftist bias of the modern campus environment was a smart move.

It's okay to assault people because they're "Nazis".

It is. One day you won't be able to hide on anonymous imageboards anymore and we will drag you into the streets and summarily execute you. Get ready drumpflets, it's going to be soon.

You missed the point
a jewish faggot is not a "nazi", he is controlled opposition designed to subvert the right also used to give you morons a purpose.Ooh ebil nazi. Milo will be laughing at you crazies in israel as you tear yourselves apart to give back power to your globalist masters.

Equality was never a goal.

The majority of fascist regimes start with mongrel's pushing Red Terror.
And the one pushing now aren't even like the ruger troglodytes from the past anymore.
Thay can't nuke a muh ebil nazi unconscious suckerpuching him with a Wrench.
==lnstead== current Red Terror is composed for land-whales and limp wristed faggots who can be killed by one single punch like bugs.

Ironic or not, the fact you've been making these kinds of posts for a year and a month without stopping for even a single day points to some serious mental illness.

And yet…
He's president of the United States of America… and you're here making tired shitpost after shitpost on a Chinese seal script message board.
Now that's funny!

I don't speak spurdo what's going on in that picture?

That sisters shit was terrible btw

How does it makes you feel that Trump is the 45th President of the United States of America and the Commander in Chief of its Armed Forces?

It was nowhere near as good as the comic that's for sure.

The real sudo died of alcohol poisoning 19 January 2017

send nudes

Seriously, watch every single one of them scatter like ants at the slightest hint of resistance.
They only show any "balls" when they attack people who had no intention of fighting in the first place.
This is why they're a joke.

Totally not a made-up account just so bitch could pretend like she did a sick burn on a kid

Its legit you guise

Hey, the videogames were good! Or at least the one for PS1 about the second movie.

Yeah, nah, I still realize it's (you). Maybe next time.

Truthseeker stop! You're scaring the children!

Now THIS is shitposting!

Good thread

Well the corpse sure is trying

He drank a six pack of alcoholic apple ciders and brought about the revolution

I hated that little shit and every single fag that imitated him, but I will give them enough credit to tell you that none of them ever threw this kind of tantrum.
You're replying to the drumpfsperg. The only reason he doesn't have his own autism thread on some shitty place like /cow/ or kiwifarms is because he's been smart enough to not attach a name to his posts.
He has earned himself a following though. Too bad they can't mimic his post style for shit and are more unfunny than dunkposting.

I'm having a hard time deciding whether Holla Forums is pro trump, the average moderate, or leftist scum.

BUTTHURTACCINO DON'T MIND IF I DO

tbh that shit didn't annoy me in the slightest.
I couldn't bring myself to give a fuck if you posted it for years on end. It just wasn't funny.
Dunkposting is just there. It's the kind of shit I don't even bother to filter when I see it all over the catalog, I just scroll by it and read what's next.

So nutthurt lmao

it's so bland that it isn't even worth the trouble of hating. almost worse than a a shit meme in a way.