8ANONS ONLY

8ANONS ONLY

NO 4FAGGOTS ALLOWED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4chan is coming in strong, but the storm is only beginning. This is an immigration crisis.

Since Holla Forums's "culture" is complete mob mentality how will we prevail over 4chan's stupid cringey shit once they out number us?

We need to stand strong against this menace, and make them subordinate to our will.

Question ? Are permabans forever or just 90 days like they use to be. Got banned from Holla Forums for these two, one lasted in forever.

Real 8anons will find each other in 1000 men of danger

To be fair it's not international, and I don't even know how it happens.

What's the sekrit code wrud?

Well my provider gives only a fixed IP.
You mean global ? I'm only perma banned on Holla Forums and want to know if it's 90 days or forever.

Normalfags won't even find their way to Holla Forums. They will 100% all get cought up in Holla Forums.pl
You won't notice any different with the rest of the people. 4chan has so much cancer because it got popular and faces more and more public scrutiny, resulting in censorship.
Holla Forums is already in the deepweb to begin with.
Lets just hope shit doesn't get too bad and people will seek out unlisted websites a normal person won't stumble upon just to have something to be angry about.

newfags can't redtext, Hotwheels did nothing wrong, Holla Forums for badass you have to say it backwards though

I'm retarded and I wasn't paying very much attention while I was typing. I meant "intentional"

But why is it not intentional?

my dog is gay and he told me this thread is where to apply to become a faggot.

My perpetually changing IP is unintentional, because I don't know how it happens or why. I think I'm supposed to have a fixed IP, but I don't.

The more you cry the harder my dick gets.

(USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Ok, but do you know if permabans are forever or just 90 days.

( USEAR WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

that depends on whether you need a used car now or in 5 minutes.

I still think they're just 90 days.

Shut your fucking mouth before I crack your jaw into a dozen pieces

Lol wut ?

Good to know thx

We won't. The "culture" does belong in quotes, because there is none on this site. Nor is there really "mob mentality" either, the extent to which there's mob mentality is that most people will ritualistically bash and suppress an enemy accepted as such because of chan history (female attention whores, SJWs, edgelords). The remains of Holla Forums years after the exodus is a withered, broken community with no unity, vitality, or culture to speak of. If 4chan comes over, they would push our ways out of the way with practically no resistance and replace them with their own

I don't think there's much to worry about though because halfchan and fullchan are very different websites and the very small minority of people who frequent 4chan that are in the know about this website and try to make the move would probably find it deathly boring and wholly alien. I don't think it's ever gonna be a problem

Hi, I'm from 4chan!

I heard this Holla Forums is still as wild as our Holla Forums once was, is that true?

Ah fuck. I'm gonna get banned now, right? I was just joking, mods!

GET DEM TITTAYS OUT user

I think you're making things up.

and sweet sweet car prices

We're very underground and edgy. They probably haven't heard of us.

If a man combines smouldering good looks with red hot deals on cars, that just may be the perfect package.

Fuck you I'm here to stay :^)

plus he has his own website

You might want to rethink the cp

I didn't even post any or ask for any, I shitposted in the thread.

We have very high standards, I'll have you know.

You may be a filthy Mexican for all we can tell. I can practically sense tortillas emanating off you over the broadband connection.

see>>6287429

Faggot

Why else would I have tried to appeal the ban in the first place if I was guilty.

Uses the word "shitpost" unironically, in a manner wholly unlike the sophisticates here at Holla Forums. How uncouth.

Hmmph. I bet you got banned for coming last in a 'rate my dick' thread. Most certainly.

Whatever floats ur boat kiddo

I won't take language like that from a Mexican pedafile like you. Run along and clean some gutters or whatever it is you do.

You can't ask for more. You really can't.

So it was CP then.

what i'm getting from all of this is that we can't fight them
once they're here theres no stopping the wave

I would be lying if I didn't say I'm scared for the future of Holla Forums

I can't even get in!

No.

How do you think I got here? 8ch.pl has a disclaimer right on the home page that mentions this place.

How the fuck do you think you're gonna enforce this?

BUILD A FUCKING WALL

Sure it was.

1) Total ban on the following threads, without which the halfchan peasants will starve of their regular fodder:

2) Every Holla Forums user is required to complete a capcha every post: you have to read, then type into the text field, a racist, homophobic, or anti-semitic joke. Those Epsilon scum will be unable to comply, thanks to their halfchan conditioning.

DYSNOMIA, TAKE NOTE!

Then they'll feel right at home.

pft I actually could see that working

of course a few anons would say "the mods are gay hurdurkadurka feel bad for me i got banned"

wew

I got banned here once for criticizing the mods. I was definitely guilty of that, but I appealed it.

That was back during the PEDOPOCOLYPSE™, when Jim killed Hotwheels and took the site from him. Then diposed of half of the mods including ours. Then the new one quit, and we got the two jokers we have now.

one or two anons might question how all those rules equate to free bitches. that could happen. but then, they are all fat, useless losers with no power over anything except their bowels, and even that…so fuck us. fuck us all.

Let Holla Forums burn.

All the real anons went over to Holla Forums tbh.

That's where the most OC is.
Tha'ts where all the memes are.
That's where all the fun is.

Holla Forums hasn't been good on this obscure indonesian cartoon imageboard in years.
thanks to 4cuck, Holla Forums, terrible board owners, unchecked spam and ponyfags this place has been shit for quite some time now

Holla Forums is moderated to hell just like /a/ and all the mods are bluepilled faggots.

If Holla Forums is so great, why do we have shit threads like this

That's a lot of words to read.

WHY THANK YOU, the air here is so humid, excuse me while I kvetch!

gas yourself cuck

Thats what I used to think as well to be frank. The mods are still shit sometimes, but they obviously do their jobs to remove cancer, spam, shills and the like. If some innocent threads get nuked in the process so be it. That's probably why Holla Forums is in third place and Holla Forums has the most active users.

Is it just me or has Holla Forums turned into a political battleground in the last few days?

Its just you, I know this because I've been here the last few days and it hasn't moved at all.

Even Holla Forumsacks need to shitpost every so often, here we can do it without shitting up our board.

We all know how to tell a 4channu apart

Holla Forums is cancer

Holla Forums hates you, Moshe. Get over it.