Deep dark secret

The US voters have more than two options. Pass it on. Shhh….

the majority of americans do not vote

lumping them into "independent voters" is plain retarded

That is the most retarded shit I've ever seen.
Most "Independents" either just flip flop between the two major parties or don't vote at all.

Not only that. Green and Libertarian are pretty far apart in terms of stances. There is no "joining together" that would work out in a 3rd party's favor. All this is is Stein crying for attention from the Bernie voters while still managing to lose to that bumbling retard Johnson.

"do not want you to see this"

fuck off with your clickbait bullshit you assclown

Has science gone too far??

Have they made catgirls yet?

If I was going to throw my vote away by voting for an irrelevant 3rd party, it sure as shit wouldn't be the green party.

I'd vote for Gary "I huffed too much paint in my parents' shed" Johnson. He might be retarded, but at least he isn't in favor of gun control and wants to end the war on drugs.

You'd rather throw your vote away on GOP or DEM?

Third party is just a retarded made up term used to describe a party that is allowed to flip-flop on issues because they have no allegiance to a particular set of policies grounded by any actual political parties.

Furthermore, with our current electoral college system its futile to vote outside the two party system. It sucks, yes, but its a reality we have to fucking deal with right now, don't like it? Instead of voting third party vote to take down the college instead

The state I live in is so fucking blue they may as well put it on a crayon. If I vote for anyone but a democrat, save for in local elections, I'm throwing my fucking vote away.

I may as well write in "your mom" on my ballot, because voting for anyone but hilldog in my state is going to be a fucking waste of time.

I just realize that there are too many people in Maryland who are going to vote against me that it's almost pointless to go vote, but I'm going to anyway just so I can say I did. It's still a waste when the electoral college is just going to give it to hilldog anyway.

As much as I planned on voting for Trump, I'm thinking about voting for Johnson only because, as I said above, my vote is useless in my state for anyone but Clinton.

This nigga gets it.

You don't know until you try.

How does one vote to take down the college? For that matter, are you certain that the EC would go against a third party victory?

(I don't live in the US)

Lets be honest here with the legaslative and fundraising blocks in place a third party can't literally can't get enough attention to become a viable vote. If your not throwing your vote in with enough people it just gets wasted. Now the problem is that going with the herd ultimately undermines democracy on its most basic level. But you can't control it can't and won't change. Now if you excuse me, I have cats to post.

I dream for a world with catgirls

That attitude there is bullshit. A vote is never wasted. Even *not* voting is a vote, because you're telling the gov that they do not have your support. Voting 3rd party is the only way to get the US out of the situation its in, because its the only way to get those corporate assholes out of office.

Or you could start a revolution.

Also not mentioning libertarians is disingenuous

It's not about voting for someone who you think can win, it's about voting in a way that will change things. And voting third party will do that.

Yet the next president just raped his opponent on live tv.

How could you NOT vote 1 for the Bulgarian Paeodophile Nudist Party?