Does anyone have an invite for me?

Does anyone have an invite for me?

I just discovered the daily shoah and want to see what all the rage is about on these forums.

You need a good signal to noise ratio shitposting where TRS can see it, to get that.

TRS is full of alt-right poz who suck tranny dick. You're not missing anything.

Why are you coming here to ask us this shit? We have no connection with them, half of us think they're rather pozzed and content-stealers and the other half only thinks they're ok. Forums you need invites to sound as cancerous as fucking irc channels and we tend not to cotton to that shit in these here parts.

Saged for not relevant to my interests.

What would you recommend?

Post comments on the articles and podcasts for a while and eventually you'll get invited. Most active forum members go to the disqus as well, so you'll get roped in pretty quickly.

Fuck, now I have to counter-sage myself to self-check these beauties.

I have an account. I won't invite because I don't know you

It's nothing special tbh. It's pretty much Holla Forums + all the forum cancer.

Only good thing are the podcasts, and you can get those without an account.

Thanks

Nice hitler dubs

Why all the privacy then? Just to keep out shills?

They never shut the fuck up about Milo and Richard Spencer, two of the biggest homo attention fags on the internet, and they constantly bring stupid bitches with shit opinions on.

And listening to Ghoul trying to speak is cringe factor 1000000.

Why the fuck would anyone want to listen to them??

OpSec.

Like the ((())) thing. What if the forums would've been visible to all those hit piece authors?
Not a nice thought.

They never shut the fuck up about Milo and Richard Spencer, two of the biggest homo attention fags on the internet, and they constantly bring stupid bitches with shit opinions on.

And listening to Ghoul trying to speak is cringe factor 1000000.

Why the fuck would anyone want to listen to them??

Yeah, lots of forum drama was just a couple of guys that kept making new accounts. Had to keep the normies out aomehow.

But yeah it's not much special, if yiu live in a big city there's Stabdard Pool Party threads for meet ups, but really the best TRS shitpost are in the comments on their articles or on twitter

It depends on the show. Don't listen to every shit podcast they push.Good ones are:

Most make fun of Richard Spencer and his "implicit" whiteness. Milo doesn't come up anymore.
Don't get me wrong, "alt-right" was pretty pozzed for some time. But I think we are turning them into the right direction.

Ghoul might sound like a faggot, but he's the smartest guy on the Daily Shoah (which is not a lot, but hey).

Sounds like you've listened to them

Honestly though I'm tired of being redpilled and just shitposting in this echo chamber all day. I want to meet real people who share my views and participate in a white nationalist movement that goes beyond posting trump memes on twitter. Those people seem more goal-oriented than people on Holla Forums, I mean everyone knows milo is a degenerate fag but at least he's trying to uncuck normies at colleges and stuff

The Forums are 1 degree of separation away from IRL, essentially, with the pool parties and whatnot. Thus giving prying eyes easy access to them means 6 FBI agents show up at your party.

According to the last Shoah, they planned the initial Echoes article with an insider at the tech blog, so they went private to avoid the flood of shills and infiltrators after they removed their white hoods to reveal their other white hoods.

bye

Darwin Digest is good as well, and the Alcoholocaust is the best of all time, but only comes out when the stars are right.

Polite sage. I don't have an account and I don't give a shit about their forums

The daily Shoah and fash the nation are fantastic imo.

I work a job where I spend a lot of time by myself, so it's nice to here some guys ramble on and on about niggers/kikes and so forth. Makes me feel a little hope in the world.

They're more redpilled than a lot of posters on Holla Forums in the sense that they actually know how to achieve goals. Holla Forums just hopes for DOTR and wages a magical meme war.

ps, ghoul shouldn't be on the front lines speaking, he should stick to making his memes or whatever

You are nothing special here, just another redpilled user, but in the world of the normalfag, a red-pilled flock of angry birds, have almost godlike powers to salt mine liberal lol-cows.

Yep that's exactly how I feel

Have you guys listened to Christopher Cantwell? The guy is a grade A autiste with retarded political views but I can't get enough

but i proxy

Then go outside faggot, every country has a white nationalist movement so just look up your country's one and join them.