Founder of Judge Curiel’s Group: Whites Should Go Back to Europe, California To Be ‘Hispanic State’

The ammunition keeps on building up.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/09/whites-go-back-europe-california-hispanic-state-said-founder-judge-curiels-group/

archive.is/uN1Yu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_reproduction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But whites don't have a homeland according to politicians in Europe.

We're the new Jews.

Hispanics should just kill themselves because they are mongrel who belong nowhere.

How the fuck can mestisos have a race claim to the land when they didn't even exist until AFTER the Europeans arrived?

stop using hate facts

Who honestly gives a fuck what these people think they are entitled to. They are about to hit with a double dose of reality in the coming months.

California was never Mexico's, it was Spain's who are White.

I say we let them have California. Once all the taconiggers and salsa-shitters settle we detonate several hundred nukes along the San Andreas fault and tada! Arizona has new beachfront property.

This. Most American "whites" can do the same.

That's actually not true, surprisingly.

More pertinent question is why the pervert fucking dagos stuck their mickeys in the local wildlife.

They somehow didn't understand how race mixing works, despite immediately before then being race mixed with the muslims.

The reality is actually more tragic, they fought an 800 year war with the Moors and killed thousands or millions of half-breed and quarter-breed Spaniards during the time of Limpieza de Sangre (Cleansing of the Blood)…

Why did the Conquistadors fuck the locals? Spain layed claim to almost 100 times more land than the Brits initially did in North America… and there was no real plan of actually having real countries like Canada, Australia, 13 American colonies, etc.

Just steal their gold and convert people to Catholicism…

The only nations that tried to maintain pure by killing the Amerindians was Rio de la Plata (later Argentina and Uruguay) and Cuba… but they brought a ton of slaves (but miraculously they didn't fuck the dindus since there are very few mulattos in Cuba)…

BUMP

another bump

please no

pic related for the shitskin mongrels

wew

Maybe we can send them to Siberia.
They love guns and 100 km to reach civilization.
Perfect for Burgers.

This. I used to live in NYC and even there the majority of whites were fully European in heritage. Moreover, it was mostly combinations of Irish, British, German and to a lease degree dutch. The shitskin Italians usually stayed shitskin italian although they have been known to mix with french, German and Irish but those were usually the non mudblooded italians. Dont let the media fool ya.. Unless you are in a cucked city you will still be seeing at least 50% completely white 'classical american' faces.

Thinly veiled d&c against Italians, or just referring to the legit brown Sicilians? Only the very southern italians could be classified shitskin

I thought they considered the race mixing to be good.

Meanwhile…

They can have CA if whites get to destroy all the infrastructure. All the roads, all the buildings, all the power grids, waterlines, irrigation systems.

I would like to see how quickly these 'Aztlans' go back to eating pond scum and human flesh for protein like their proud ancestors did.

Trail of Tears 2 when?

You're welcome to come to europe, as long as you help us kick out all the niggers and muslims

This is what I keep telling people if we don't stem the tide of immigration to Europe and the US, whites are going to have to live like Jews in perpetuity.

Race war when?

Kicked out of every nation that we built.
That empathy thing really sucks.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Spics also claim to be the indians, except we know what indians in california were and what spics were in messihole on south, not the same, and in fact indians preyed on messicans. This is documented in messihole history let alone American history.
It's ignorance and feigning ignorance to get to their positions.

Why should we have to defend a 2000 mile border when Panama's border is 140 miles?

The time has come to, rightfully, take our occupied land back from the Indians.

Jews of the south. They're a race when it's convenient, indian when it's convenient, white when it's convenient.

where do we put all the pics?

I see a lot of open space to the left and right

But I don't wanna be evil and soulless and inbred.

During their war with the Muslims, Christianity hadn't fully stamped out the Spanish pride in their blood and folk. By the time colonialism started, the King of the Jews had dug his claws into their hearts and so they racemixed.

LMAO!

bump this is real shit

I just want to point out that Curiel is part of San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association whereas Obledo founded San Francisco LRLA.

I wish the article were correct, this would be a smoking gun. Unfortunately it is not.

Of course, he is still part of a mestizo advocation organization that calls themselves THE RACE. The judge has given scholarships to confirmed illegals. The double standard is very obvious here and it's frustrating.

But I don't want people spreading false information. It makes you look stupid and by proxy it makes our side look stupid. This article is not accurate.

Unless of course I am wrong and there is some concrete connection between the San Diego and San Francisco organizations. They have identical names but different websites. Curiel's was founded five years after Obledo's and has different founders.

I would love to return to my ancestral homeland, but they're nogunz. Yeah, I know you CAN get them with an onerous process, but I couldn't bring what I already own.

A bigger problem is that I am fairlybig league extroverted Sorta like Trump; big, loud, boisterous, outgoing, dominant, over-the-top, and love being the center of attention and that doesn't seem to play well in Europe, at least according to anons here.

Stormfront, as a skinhead I must say you are retarded.

Post it somewhere else, anywhere else.

Your on a boat for 8 months with no pussy, under contract with the Spanish Crown. Upon land fall, you notice a group of young, mostly nude brown chicks picking fruit and gathering wood for a local village.

You can start to see why.

*You're

He's right, in a way.
Please come back and help un-cuck the UK, Sweden, Germany and all the others ones.
Bring all your weapons, we don't have any here.

so much fucking this! time to expand. we need lebenstraum and the world is overpopulated

This is their final fit of desperation.

If I ever left my home state - which I love - I'd want a nice plot of land in Ireland with a ginger wife, a shitload of guns, and a house with sizeable land around it. But Europe has to make room by kicking out all shitskins, traitors, Jews, non-whites and leftist faggots. Antifa has to be classified as a terrorist group and free speech and 2A have to exist. Then, we can retake North America.

I was driving the other day and every goddamn news radio station was drooling over their 'revelation' that it wasn't the same thing as 'la raza'.

I knew it was bullshit, and here I am, a week with enough time to browse Holla Forums to find out my suspicions were true.

Seriously fuck the media.

It was probably the fact these were man thousands of miles away from their own women and decided to fuck the locals out of a mixture of reasons.

*men

damnit

These beaners have got to be so pissed. Years of meticulous planning, swindling, conspiring, all destroyed by Trump in the 11th hour. GG spics.

if every white grabbed an assault rifled and killed 10 shitskins of any kind, world would be cleared in about a week.

but nah, lets keep thinking that voting left or right will make a difference, and wait 4 years between each vote to see if anything changes.

Please, the Italian religion (Vatican-Roman Catholic) has taken over the institutions of the United States. Luigi, your co-religionists have divided white Americans with the blue-pills who don't realise you're taking advantage and the red-pilled whites who do realise it.

I could actually get behind this these days.

if it's ok to send whites back to europe, is it ok for america to send hispanics back to mexico and blacks back to liberia? or for european countries to send arabs back to algeria, pakistanis back to pakistan, etc?

Mexicans are the fucking worst. They want the infrastructure without the work. They are known as 'hard workers' but only when someone directs them. They didn't work hard in Mexico, what makes ANYONE thing these assholes will work hard once the USA isn't pushing them to work illegally? They will turn the places they take over in shit hole Mexico!

FUCK ALL OF THEM
BURN IN HELL, LA RAZA

It's obviously the IRISH fellow SPOOK x-D

This pisses me the fuck off.

Fuck no.

I know right. That has been one thing that our race has above all else, we are brutally efficient at killing.

Okay fine with me. Sure you wetbacks won't mind if we leave the keys to our armories and nuke silos with the native americans. Right?

are they dead or is it just some attempt ant smuggling people?

Bantz aside America is part of our greater White Empire, whipe those uppity mongrels out burgers.

BRUAHAHAHA

HISPANIC. As in "Spain". Since when is retardism an ideology?

I forgot to add:
- There is no oil left in Commifornia
- There is no water left in Commifornia
- There is no top soil left in Commifornia

Let them have it. But for the love of the white race contain them there. Give the Mormons Arizona, Utah and parts of Nevada and Oregon, while the Whites migrate northern midwest (or Canada and de-cuck them). Mormons and Catholic, lazy Hispanics are like oil and water.

The US will break apart no matter what, but California is not sustainable. Remember to build buffers and walls or the whole North is gone. Don't repeat the same mistake as Europe.

What are little boats?

Half of her arguments are ad hominems and "no-you-are-what-you-just-said".

They don't even think within their own imposed frameworks:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_reproduction