GOOGLE BUSTED MANIPULATING SEARCH RESULTS IN FAVOR OF HILLARY

GOOGLE BUSTED MANIPULATING SEARCH RESULTS IN FAVOR OF HILLARY

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
This is pretty fucking big guys, we could see serious drops in jewggles use, if this goes viral. Make sure to spread this with links to your favorite privacy concerned non-jew search engine.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/9/google-directly-engaged-clinton-campaign-assange-c/
archive.is/th919
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/16800#source
qwant.com/
lite.qwant.com/)
searx.me/
startpage.com/
duckduckgo.com/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12605
searx.me/
ixquick.com/
startpage.com/
8ch.net/tech/ddg.html
searx.me/
lite.qwant.com
archive.is/3jBvZ
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
pagesix.com/2015/08/05/googles-eric-schmidt-spotted-at-clinton-campaign-headquarters/
ixquick.eu/
archive.is/KCLR3
archive.is/bXtEL
duckduckhack.com/
timshel.com/team/#michael-slaby
fastcoexist.com/3039761/change-generation/invisible-children-the-group-behind-kony-2012-is-shutting-down
freebeacon.com/politics/here-are-10-more-examples-of-google-search-results-favorable-to-hillary/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/10/google-denies-burying-bad-hillary-clinton-stories/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-google-search-viceo-2016-6
facebook.com/SourceFedNews/videos/1199514293432055/
sourcefed.com/sourcefed-responds-google-clinton-follow-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=d6ki2QKVa_8
facebook.com/SourceFedNews/videos/1200482366668581/
ixquick.eu/uk/protect-privacy.html
searx.me/about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocence_of_Muslims
maps.here.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck yea

I saw some fuckers posting this on goybook. it already is "going viral"
spread it as much as you can. shillary and all the shitcunt liberal media backing her needs to get kicked square in the face.

Problem is that the video doesn't show that Hillary was involved. Can we get proof that she was?

She already has a history of emailing the (((Google bros.))) and making demands, ala Benghazi.

Do we have a quick and easy youtube video or image to spread for this?

It isn't illegal is it?

Even if it were illegal, nothing would be done about it. Hillary has committed numerous felonies with nobody doing anything about it.

kill yourself

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/9/google-directly-engaged-clinton-campaign-assange-c/

archive.is/th919

Yes, and it's sourced from a leftist darlin wikileaks.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/16800#source

So you can tell normies but that is all you can really do about it. And normies don't care. There is more than enough evidence that companies like Google and Facebook are complete cancer, but normies still love them.

Legality doesn't matter, what matters is normies being redpilled to the fact that every result they get on google is manipulated by special interest, doesn't even matter who they are. This is exactly the kind of evidence needed to show retards how the internet actually works.

spam that all over the comments

so much shit goes on behind the scenes. its disgusting.

I already addressed normies here

They don't care. They hand over the most intimate details of their lives to goybook willingly so that I do can be sold to ad firms. With Google, they have even presented that as a feature.

Remember guys. Shillary's campaign is one big astro-turf, and this video shows that it's not the hardest nut to crack.

Do they pay you well to be a cuck?

Thank you based Sanders for providing a legit hole for libshits to be exposed to what a cunt Hillary is. He has fractured that party spectacularly.

How? That is the truth about normies. They cannot be redpilled, which is what makes them normies. If all the shit Hillary has already done has not convinced them that she is a psycho, then colluding with Google certainly won't. I can't see anything coming of it, considering there are already far worse things she has done and (mostlt old and stupid) people still support her.

anyone know what happened to pic related? as soon as I saw the thread pop up the site went offline for a moment and when it came back it was 404.

Reminder that you don't need to use Google.

qwant.com/ (or lite.qwant.com/)
searx.me/
startpage.com/
duckduckgo.com/

I respect more the man who tries and fails than the man who fails without even trying.

Bump

No, but normalfags like to think they are in charge, so making an obvious mockery out of the proles idea that they are get to decide every four years, is not something you fuck with unpunished.

One thing is the voters, but there are lot of unfair shit that is justifiable because the normalfags thinks their vote matter more than it does.

It's not about redpilling. it's about planting the seed of doubt into their minds.

What most kike shills fear is you realizing that making a "normie" doubt even for a second is already a lot.
Instead, (((they))) want you to give up at the thought of having a hard time redpilling said "normies".

Excellent video.

in the sense of "already a great victory on your part"

This

People need to be confronted when they open their mouths and speak blatant lies or misinformation.

Just google presidential primaries. Every time I have done that I get the Democrats first.

That you moonman?

Holy shit, that is bad. Spread it. Send it to Trump if you have a Twitter.

Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 8:21 AM
To: 'sullivanjj@ state.gov' Subject:
Re B5

If they can't, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12605

Haha…

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bump.

I wish faggots would stop using google

searx.me/
ixquick.com/

or at least
startpage.com/ this one still pulls results from google, but still better than using google yourself

Glenn Beck will support this

>duckduckgo.com/
don't use this one, read 8ch.net/tech/ddg.html don't know if I can cross link faq

That's why it's at the bottom of my list, but it's still infinitely better than supporting google.

YEP
EVERY TIME

I think it's The Alphabet Jew

Funny how you don't hear fucking Bernie talk about breaking up the Jewgle Megacorp.

12 hours ago their view counter was at about 80 or 90k if I remember, it was under 100k. Now it's 193k.

SHARE THAT VIDEO, SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE.

What video are they talking about?

I've been noticing this for a while, I figured it was just known that google had an obvious bullshit bias and wasn't actionable.
Hope people put fire under their asses.
This along with the obvious twitter bot usage and clear favor toward shillary on most tv news outlets.
This shit is a big deal, this is basically all normies consume and it's completely controlled by clinton campaign media tentacles.

Times like this are the best for promoting other search engines and services to counter Google, e.g. Startpage or, even better, Searx.

THIS IS THE TIME TO THROW GOOGLE INTO THE TRASH WHERE IT BELONGS

startpage.com/
searx.me/

I still can't get over how the supercorp that is heavily in bed with the feds seriously decided to call itself 'Alphabet Inc.'.

Startpage is not ideal because they use google's search results.

>>lite.qwant.com

They have their own WebCrawler, and it works pretty good

That's true, but I'd prefer Startpage over Google any day.

In your case though, I'd recommend Ixquick, but I think it's dead now (its creators merged it with Startpage). It had results from a lot of search engines, excluding Google.

Crooked

I literally thought it was a meme the first few times I saw it mentioned.

Kek wills it

compare with other search engines

otherwise its entirely possible these legitemately the most searched terms

This is not how google even works. It has more than enough information, even if just through youtube, to know that I care a lot more about the Republican primaries.

Reminder that DuckDuckew is just as bad if not worse than Jewgle.

I use Gigablast and Privatelee, which appear to be non-Jew controlled and relatively safe.

nigger, what are you doing? Disable that shit right fucking now.

Guys watch the YouTube trending feed now and then, you can tell when Google goes full agenda. All comments sections disabled of course.

Reminder:

The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House

archive.is/3jBvZ

qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

An under-the-radar startup funded by billionaire Eric Schmidt has become a major technology vendor for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, underscoring the bonds between Silicon Valley and Democratic politics. The Groundwork, according to Democratic campaign operatives and technologists, is part of efforts by Schmidt—the executive chairman of Google parent-company Alphabet—to ensure that Clinton has the engineering talent needed to win the election.

Google’s Eric Schmidt spotted at Clinton campaign headquarters

pagesix.com/2015/08/05/googles-eric-schmidt-spotted-at-clinton-campaign-headquarters/

" Amid Hillary Clinton’s personal e-mail server problems, Google executive chairman Eric Schmidt was seen visiting her campaign headquarters Tuesday.

Hours before it was revealed the FBI began looking into Clinton’s private e-mail setup, Schmidt was spotted going into her Brooklyn Heights offices.

Clinton enjoys a cozy relationship with Schmidt, and has courted him to back her for president.

Last year, she did a fireside chat with Schmidt at Google’s Mountain View, Calif., office.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has stated Google’s ties with Clinton “are especially strong . . . Many of those employed by Google have previously worked as her advisers or assistants.” "

Agreed, once you plant the seed, any event will trigger the memory of being told that said event will happen.
Many, though, have mental defenses for these, i.e. "x is not at fault!!! x instigated it!!!" even after said event happens multiple times, such as with Islamic terrorist acts, which have been happening for decades.

The way this is implemented into the masses is through subtle, yet sometimes painfully obvious and extreme subversion on major social media outlets.

Now at 203K views.

The posts under the video are full of "TRUMP IS RACIST!" and people are using Bernie's last words to go for Hillary instead of Trump. It comical how can people say stuff like that when they are in the comment section of a video talking about opinion manipulation.

No, IxQuick.com merged with Startpage.com but the original IxQuick.com meta search engine lives on at IxQuick.eu

Update your bookmarks:

ixquick.eu/

IxQuick.com is now the same thing as Startpage.com but the original IxQuick search engine has moved to IxQuick.eu

ixquick.eu/

You just need to go to the .eu website instead of the .com

Try to get people to use Startpage instead.

Normalfags, you reddit newfag.

Call them normalfags. Normies shows your contempt for the common man, you pretentious ivory tower hipster.

defeatist faggot trying to spread his psychological AIDS

GTFO faggot.

To be fair, Donald Trump finished about a month ago. Back in March, Republican showed up first for me.

What do you use that isn't google then? Startpage? I ain't using DuckDuckGoy any time soon.

They are going to talk about this on the next hour on Fox News

They never showed first for me.

Startpage is Google by proxy.

IxQuick.eu (.eu, not .com) is all the other search engines except Google.

And to be honest unless you need very fresh results, IxQuick is better than Google.

The thing is startpage is just using the google data without recording your IP and without filtering results.

Startpage and IxQuick are the same company. Startpage is Google through a proxy. IxQuick.com – the domain – merged with Startpage.com so both of them are Startpage now. But IxQuick.eu is where the original IxQuick search engine is now located:

ixquick.eu/

It's a meta search engine, it's Bing + Yahoo + Yandex + all the others combined except Google.

By using IxQuick.eu you're avoiding Google completely.

I was jumping between ixquick and duckduck. I don't consider myself informed enough to suggest anything specifically, but I think the future for me is to start using a variety, and never again allow myself to become a dedicated user of one search engine.

FOX TALKING ABOUT IT NOW

The normalfag did his job.

Now it's up to Holla Forums to meme this shit hard.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT….

im guessing the anti-islamic video that they blamed on causing the terrorist attack on the embassy in libya?

does this lieberman echo?

Pure coincidence. :^)

Link?

Didn't ixQuick merge with StartPage?

Eric (((Schmidt)))

no, use startpage

So Zoellick and Volcker and kikes just because they're wealthy? Please stop this meme.

*are kikes

fuck autocorrect

(((Bergersteinwitzmanlieberbaumrosenthalzuckerschwartzvolk))) is a perfectly german name.

I chuckled.

(((Jüdenblattnachterjockeltaschmann))) is another authentic German name.

Serious question, which search engine do I even use? Google may be evil as fuck but they still have the best database by far (thanks primarily to their evilness) and believe it or not other search engines like Bing still do immensely fucking stupid shit, like provide scam links first. A good example (last I tried, anyway) is if you search for WinRAR on Google, you get the Rarlabs website as the top result. But on Bing, you get a scam link with malware downloads first. So what other search engines aren't terrible?

Nevermind, I scrolled halfway down the thread and found a recommendation post. Going to try searx when I get home. Startpage sounds decent top since the results are actually just lifted from Google without the bullshit. Any other tips are appreciated.

VOX HAS ALREADY RELEASED AN ARTICLE CALLING IT BULLSHIT
But I want to show you guys why VOX is talking absolute shit.

If I go to the google.com site and use as USA, I get the first image. If I go to any other google site (I'm in the UK, so google.co.uk) I get the second image.

archive.is/KCLR3
vox link

is now showing up in the autocomplete. Anyone have this?

Startpage uses Google results.

DuckDuckGo is fine.

Stop listening to autists.

which works in Hillary's favor whether that is their intention or not.

Hold on, did anyone catch that part about (((The Groundwork)))?

archive.is/bXtEL

Look at the fucking logo.

Show Twitter this next. I couldn't find the original GIF so I just made this one.

just build it

Tweet to trump

AND FUCKING STICKY

About that.

stopped reading at

the point of tls is to prevent mitm attacks. ssl termination does not make it less secure, my servers use ssl termination(although with haproxy not nginx).
they can look at your data whether its decrypted at their reverse proxy or their actual application server, it makes no difference(provided their vpn is safe).

do your research before spreading crap.

actually read the rest now, the fact that they geolocate you/show your user agent does also not mean its bad.
Its only bad if they save your info in their logs.

although having said that, still don't use DDG because of all the other stuff.

Jesus fucking christ

DDG even gives you the sauce code for most of its instant answers on duckduckhack.com/ also allows you to create new ones.

I already commented on it on a past thread but I always find humorous how (((someone))) always recommend ixquix and starpage after that misleading image is posted pages owned by literallywho and closed sources last time I checked, that might as well be honeypots.

Not saying DDG is safe, the only webs you can be sure are safe are the ones you make yourself.

231K views.

He isn't wrong. Nobody has the balls to do anything to Hillary that she has earned and way more than deserves, legal or otherwise.

Google may loose some people, but not enough to matter. All the same as many people should know about this as is possible.

timshel.com/team/#michael-slaby

Michael Slaby

Intelligence and Technology

"One of the foremost technology and digital strategists in the world, Michael brings an unparalleled passion and commitment to solving the world’s most challenging problems. A leader of President Barack Obama’s 2008 and 2012 campaigns, Michael was the 2012 campaign’s Chief Integration and Innovation Officer, overseeing the effective integration of technology, digital strategy, and analytics.

Previously, Michael was the Executive Vice President and Digital Global Practice Chair of Edelman and Chief Technology Strategist for TomorrowVentures. Active in a host of philanthropic causes, Michael advises a variety of organizations, including LiveStrong, Citizen Effect, Invisible Children, Jumo, F*ck Cancer, Bright Pink, and I Am That Girl."

Isn't Invisible Children the group that made that 'viral' Kony video?

fastcoexist.com/3039761/change-generation/invisible-children-the-group-behind-kony-2012-is-shutting-down

"Invisible Children, the nonprofit behind the Kony 2012 film—often called the most viral video of all time—is slowly shutting down its operations. First, the U.S. office will close, leaving just a handful of remote workers behind to work on advocacy. Then, within 12 to 18 months, Invisible Children will hand off its work on the ground in East Africa to partner organizations.

The shutdown isn't just about cofounder Jason Russell's much publicized 2012 naked meltdown in the wake of the film's viral success, though that certainly didn't help the nonprofit's fundraising after the huge infusion of money that followed the video. Invisible Children—which was founded to end the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), an armed group of child soldiers in Uganda led by a mysterious, brutal leader, Joseph Kony—has spent most of the money it raised and is finding it hard to raise more, but that may not be the worst thing: The issue might be close enough to being resolved that the organization just isn't needed anymore."

Here Are 10 More Examples of Google Search Results Favorable to Hillary

freebeacon.com/politics/here-are-10-more-examples-of-google-search-results-favorable-to-hillary/

Google denies manipulating search engine to hide unflattering posts about Hillary Clinton

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/10/google-denies-burying-bad-hillary-clinton-stories/

“Google Autocomplete does not favor any candidate or cause,” said a Google spokesperson in an email to the Washington Times.

“Claims to the contrary simply misunderstand how Autocomplete works. Our Autocomplete algorithm will not show a predicted query that is offensive or disparaging when displayed in conjunction with a person’s name. More generally, our autocomplete predictions are produced based on a number of factors including the popularity of search terms,” said the statement. "

I don't even know what to think about this one.

you could notice this just by searching for primary results, it always just spams the democratic side, you literally have to force google's hand and write in republican primary results trump etc.. to find something relevant amongts a bunch of horseshit.

there's also qwant.com

As much as you might wanna claim foul, that isn't google's fault, that's just what people are searching for. That's the algorithm following itself. Hiding Shillary's is the foul here.

Okay m8

The normies I know are pissed as fuck. Could be because most of them leaned Bernie. I am actively working with Berniebros (who don't quite see me as a Trump voter, more of an indie who liked Bernie better than Hillary) to agitate on FB against Hillary. We've all been spreading this video and I'm not adding the Assange info. Perfect.

Definitely ruining some naive normies' day, enjoying it greatly. Wake the fuck up, assholes. Be angry and tormented like me. Fight!! Kek.

Nothing is impossible, little shill.

This story broke big on Fox News Channel tonight. That might be the fastest transit I've seen yet from Holla Forums to the MSM.

*I'm NOW adding the Assange info.

They blatantly lie, yes. Everyone who's ever looked up something derogatory about Kim Kardashian's butt, though (which is most of America probably) knows they are full of shit on this one.

Normies follow whatever is the dominant viewpoint of society. With mass media the kikes can force this dominant viewpoint, even when it is a minority view in reality.

stealthy (((eric schmidt))) is right. larry and sergey didn't stand a chance, this guy's cv reads like a cunning parasite: each step of the way, he pair himself with actual innovators and truly industrious men, each time carefully placing himself as an 'indispensible' management/gateway leech off to the side yet right smack in the middle of the trade. cunning little bastard left no one alive after he moved on each time. he didn't create lex, mike lesk did, and he drove lesk into the dust. he didn't create sun or novell, but just ran them into the ground, while himself into golden parachute heaven. he didn't do much for google either, but was sure to leech and leech and leech. the (((business world))) thinks him a god, and i guess he sort of is, just a degenerate immortal parasite that won't fucking die already.

schmidt is a child of the treasuries kikes. literally, and figuratively: ashkenazi in lineage, nixon treasury insiders, standford business (((strategist))), and on it goes. schmidt is the one doing alot of this, and it's a damn deplorable shame. larry and sergey just got too big too fast, and were wholly unprepared for the kike hall of mirrors degenerate world they rocketed up into.

from the business side, every last company i've worked for and service now, are getting quite nervous over all of this. microsoft vs google were the only options, and google was – still is – the only clear option. but this political fuckery here is only the tip of a very deep growing iceberg list of shit hitting the fan. services are failing, management is betraying, deliveries are being missed (but insider/'spy' tool deliveries and updates aren't), and on it goes.

christ in heaven. we (programmers and sysadmins) all knew that google's betrayal of the gplv2/community/give-back spirit was bad, but we all looked quietly, nervously away because the alternative was more microsoft/sun/novell/sco/ibm/apple deeper repeat betrayal horror. google was the only realy 'hope' in decades…

this is going to suck. hard. more than half of the whitelists of the world email filters use google to 'sanction' nonspam. this was the 1/2 key linchpin to google's success, not search. more than half of the world uses google servers, or google datacenters, or google seed facilities, which was the key other half to google's success. and it's all just built up higher and higher on those layers.

schmidt just couldn't keep his kike hands off, could he? fuck. fuck it. fuck. fuck. fuck. that's what's going through every one's heads since 2011, and it's getting worse.

fuck this gay earth.

now at 483K views – but that's only on Youtube. On Facebook?

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-google-search-viceo-2016-6

" The video had been viewed more than 14 million times on Facebook since Thursday. "

14 000 000 views? Holy shit. Was the Youtube views counter manipulated? I was expecting 5 or 10 X more views on Facebook, not that much.

I hate Facebook but it does reach a lot of people.

NOW AT 20 MILLION VIEWS (according to Facebook's views counter):

Here's a follow-up video:

SourceFed Responds: Google + Clinton Follow Up

sourcefed.com/sourcefed-responds-google-clinton-follow-up/

youtube.com/watch?v=d6ki2QKVa_8

facebook.com/SourceFedNews/videos/1200482366668581/

One thing i noticed is that google has altered their image result page. In the past i have always been able to find the images i was looking for, now i have to scroll for hours while google images plays dumb. too bad ixquick images is still buggy.

They have preinstalled jewgle apps on every phone that cannot be removed by normal means. There is no "uninstall program" option given. They have the monopoly. It isn't as easy as "lol switch search engines." Also there's nothing as good as jewgle maps.

Maps and Translate are the two real useful Google services, for the search engine as I wrote here unless you're looking for very fresh search results then by using IxQuick.eu or Searx instead of Google you're not missing much.

Bing is much better for a general image search.

Because normalfags easily dismiss them then.
"Why would a corp called alphabet inc be involved with the feds, look at their silly name"
normalfags are so predictable

Why is it working for me? Maybe google just knows I hate Hillary.

As expected of Jewgle

Who knows.

I think Google can categorize their users fairly accurately even without tracking them over long periods of time. This is the era of metadata and they have access to metadata of billions of people. They don't even need to "know" anything about you, they just have to cross-reference their data. Even If you search for something unrelated like ammo, google can immediately put you in a strong, fairly accurate category based on the behavior of others who have been tracked for longer periods of time. Big Data.

ixquick.eu/uk/protect-privacy.html

Pick one.

The thing is that if they do collect data on me, which they of course do, then the recommendations should be different, but are not.

CHOCOLATE RAIN

If you're more paranoid than me you can always use Searx

searx.me/about

It's a meta search engine, same principle as IxQuick.eu

A lot of bummers itt… yeah, probably nothing is going to happen, but we have to have hope. Many crazy things happened this year alone, some good some bad. We will prevail !! …eventually.

I used duck duck go for some time, it's oke, but sucks for searching images. I will give a try to this one, thanks.

Because they got caught red handed and are on dmg ctrl mode.

Now at 22 million views according to Facebook's views counter:

22 million views on Facebook = you can talk about Google's manipulation of their search results to almost anyone. Tell them to watch the video if they haven't done it yet.

Tell them Do you know Eric Schmidt is working for Hillary Clinton's campaign? His project is called The Groundwork

You can also tell them about Eric Schmidt's annual visits to Bilderberg for the last few years.

This is an opportunity to plant the seed of doubt in the minds of a lot of people.

Attack the reputation of Google.

You can't trust Google.

Tell people you only use Google for Google Maps because you don't trust their search results.

What are the alternatives?

Searx.me, IxQuick.eu, Startpage.com, even Bing.com.

(Bing is actually better than Google for images last time I compared the two.)

A few months ago, I used my OK Google app on my phone to ask "Who will be the next POTUS?" just for the heck of it.

Google answered by showing me search results for Hilary Clinton.

I now use Bing search. Google be shillin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocence_of_Muslims

U wot, m8?

They can at least be taught to worship a healthy ideal, instead of a toxic one.

here maps o9n google play

osmand and maps.me on fdroid

mitzuli on fdroid

I thought something like that had been discussed before in the media.

AY YO HOL UP

Has anyone else with an android phone get notifications for just democratic primary news updates? It's happened to me 3 different times. SANDERS WINS _ , HILLARY TAKES NOMINEE. My phone will vibrate to show me this shit completely unsolicited. Nothing ever about Trump or Republicans.

Google being behind this makes sense.

Bing video is better than google video too. I think.

Try Babelfish.com for translation.

You're seeing democrat news because Android phones are set to receive alerts for "extreme threats to life and property" by default.

You're seeing democrat news because Android phones are set to receive alerts for "extreme threats to life and property" by default.

Deadcripple let me post pls

Wew lads, it works.

Bump.

This is getting ridiculous, Zuckerberg.

I bet everyone already knows that jewgle is shit, but its the only search engine that actually finds stuff. duckduckgo and startpage suck balls

Here.com isn't just an app for a 'smartphone', you can use it with any computer

maps.here.com/

Startpage is a proxy for Google

Duckduckgo is pozzed too.
Use searx.me or ixquick/startpage.

She was always top 10, but now they've super glued her to the top ahead of Trump

they claim they didn't do it