Owen "Poz the Neghole" Jones discusses the God Emperor with Michael "Melting scrotum face" Moore

Owen Jones meets Michael Moore | 'Trump is like the sound of dying dinosaurs'

youtube.com/watch?v=adLevrVBCqI

Moore basically lays out all the "problems" the left have made up about Trump.

It's quite fascinating how these faggots can be so deluded.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediatakeout.com/hoooooo-ly-craptheyre-saying-allegedly-that-filmmaker-michael-moore-is-supposedly-going-through-the-transition-like-caitlyn-jenner-look-at-him-now/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POZ

MY NEGHOLE UP

when will this meme die

Nice one Owen.

Now that's a name I haven't heard for a long time.

Wish it'd have been a much longer time. Preferably until news of his funeral.

It's hysterical how easily dismantled these arguments are against Trump in any dialectic sense.

But dialectic is dead in politics, it's 100% rhetoric. Thankfully the God Emperor is the God Emperor of bantz.

Watching this video I had the feeling of listening two sjw women gossiping a third. I'm really disgusted this passes as journalism.

IS this the best sjw left is capable of? Repeating talking points. No personal input what so ever.
Like GTA NPC conversations.

Dying Dinosaurs, that are rising all over Europe?
This nigger has written tons of articles on the rise of the right, the disconnect is ridiculous.

Yeah no kidding. What an insufferable hypocrite.

Should we give Owen the Waisman treatment?

7:18

Pure insanity.

What's that lad?

"It's time for women and people of colour to take over running the show from old white men."

Very next sentence - We need Bernie Sanders now more than ever!

Yeah because this isn't 2 of the most mocked leftists trying to stay relevant at all.

Moore is just a dumb shit and Jones is a smug faggot who needs to get raped. He'd be begging to be straight.

lel

mediatakeout.com/hoooooo-ly-craptheyre-saying-allegedly-that-filmmaker-michael-moore-is-supposedly-going-through-the-transition-like-caitlyn-jenner-look-at-him-now/ He's a pre-op tranny

You missed this?

Isn't Owen Jones a literal cuckold? Like, he had some blog post or something where he openly admitted to watching his girlfriend get fucked by another man and it turned him on?

Justice.

Yeah lad, it's what made him realise he was gay.

He did keep his interracial fetish though.

wew lad

This kid looks like he aged thirty years in ten. I remember when he was the fresh face of the EU apologists.

The guy gets off watching something he loves get fucked by foreigners. Why the hell would I want his ideas being applied to my country?

wew

Except right-leaning views and political parties are on the rise all over western civilization.

this.

that's corporatism. fascism is much more than that. literally anyone who says that is repeating Marxist propaganda.

It's a pretty disgusting video to watch, but I pretty much noped the fuck out when I got to that part.

These people are fucking insane.

Because its HOT.

Yeah, tell us more about Obama's "progressive" bonafides, like when he chose to spend the first two years when he could've passed whatever he wanted…bailing out Wall Street, or the drone bombings

lol

Soon to be Michelle Moore too.

is he really…?

Must be HIV.

Yep. I've known ever since last year that Mike was a Kike. Honestly, what other kind of man makes huge piles of dosh off lefty nation wrecker voter replacement shit yet calls himself a champion of the common working man?

Yes.

Micheal Moore should know about dying dinosaurs.

One interview he didn't walk out of :^)

Wew lad.

jesus fucking christ

What the fuck are they pointing to as an example of this? Also, how fucking retarded must one be not to realise that those 'people of colour' are not one homogeneous block - all getting along perfectly - but a fucking snakepit of tribal self-interest who happen to see a common interest in knocking down the master strain (upon which they are all reliant: they aren't bright enough to realise this).

As far as 'dinosaurs' are concerned: expect to hear a lot more of this, as leftism dies, and nationalism rises (the irony of this will be completely lost on the leftycucks).

This is surely a photoshop?

It is not enough to obey degeneracy, you must love it.

No.

There's a reason people keep talking about how he's a cuck.

Nobody here's going to post when he stormed off Sky News after talking Orlando?

That's not a mere cuck. It's a full blown faggot.

Holy shit that image, I'm so glad someone else saw that from that video.

Holy shit.

It is so weird to be part of a meme

I think I vomited a little inside my mouth.

God i hate that fat pile of shit

For a split second I could swear I saw him realise the idiocy of his liberal beliefs, before the mental conditioning kicked in again.

Fuck, everything they're saying is completely retarded. I could only handle about 2min. WTF was he thinking with that 'premier league' analogy?

This obscene infidel has insulted Islam long enough!

Michael Moore also wants the UK to stay in the EU.

He says Britain/Europe have a sense of "we" (collectivism) that he wants to take back to America.

The look on their faces when the UK leaves the EU and Trump wins will be worth more than gold.

The United Kingdom is rife with tensions and banter. Implying that we feel any solidarity with people not even on these islands is utter insanity.

The fuck is he even trying to say with that sign?
Is he just being a provocateur?

He wasn't necessarily using it in that sense. He mentioned the NHS for example.

Remember this shit?

Who the fuck actually believes this?

At least make it believable

Fuck me. I wish I hadn't read that… That is too much faggotry for one man alone.

He went from "Our sex life could be better." to "Can your African partner wreck my asshole next?" in the span of 15 goddamn minutes.

wew lad

meme responsibly kids

Owen literally has no shame lads.

please teach us how to meme responsibly

You should post the full video.

The reason he's so upset already at the beginning of the video is because, just before this clip, he kept badgering the other guy for refusing to label it as a homophobic attack instead of an Islamic terrorism situation.

He essentially tried to argue this had nothing to do with Islam, that the shooter's motivation was just simply his homophobia…

Leftists are mentally ill, I swear.

We're already living in a corporatist democracy. Plutocracy. At least Trump would be honest abut it.

I feel sick, how could a man let this happen to him?

Are they sharing tranny hormones?

So many British men are cucks.

>60%

Asexuality is a meme. Just women being too pampered and refusing to grow up.

Funny that the killer in orlando is gay, that blows not only Owen Jone's assertion that Islam is a religion of peace, but also that the attack was by a Homophobic shooter.

Jesus, when I see a girl with multicolored hair, its pretty much a given she will fuck you 20 minutes after meeting you.

wew