Tonight my ex GF/best friend asked me if I was doing anything Saturday night, I said no and we decided to hang out...

Tonight my ex GF/best friend asked me if I was doing anything Saturday night, I said no and we decided to hang out. She was with another friend (a girl) but I went anyway.

We were supposed to walk around downtown, get some food/drink and catch up the 5 years we've spent apart.

I managed to meet her but my car broke down and we didn't get to do anything tonight.

I got home at about 11 and I went straight to bed. I woke up at around 3 and I can't sleep. She was awake and I messaged her but she said she was going back to sleep.

I have too much on my mind. I can't sleep, Holla Forums

bump

stop thinking, chill out and listen to some tunes

dude, at this point the only thing you can do is think, and that isn't good in this situation

just go to bed, or at least try. Pick up the convo with her tomorrow.

okay but I don't know if I have time because I have to fix my car tomorrow.

I'm sure she has a lot on her mind right now.

I mostly just wanted to talk to you guys to kill some time/vent until I'm tired.

shoot her a message and tell her about the car situation

it literally takes a few seconds to send a text, it may not be a long convo but it'll at least let her know that she's on your mind. . Its the thought that counts.

wait are you the same guy that made brobot?

oh, she knows. she was there with me.

I think she went to sleep. I'm hoping I can fix my car and then catch up with her all day tomorrow..

no.

i know she knows, i'n saying mention you might not able to talk as much because you're fixing your car, it'll at least let her know you're thinking about her

and thats probablly what will happen, you're overthinking my man

I know I'm overthinking. I just want to be able to see her again, alone. I can't sleep.

and you will my dude, just chill and let life do what it does

i'm alone too guy but you have a chance to change that, i don't. So do what you can,

If both of those terms refer to the same person, you're doing life wrong.

i usually hate everything you post but this was ok

10/10

How can you tell who the guy you are replying to is?

i'm a bllizzard harry

well I mean she was my best friend, and then she was my GF, and then she wasn't either for a long time.

shoulda texted, "need some succ?"

nice trips

ewa

She been too long without a man, knew you were thirsty. Hit you up. Started having doubts so got her friend to come along to make it awkward for you and thereby let her deny ever making any sexual move towards you, keep it all casual.

You get there and your car don't even work, cause you a broke-ass bitch. She realizes what a mistake she made and is now regretting contacting you. If you bug her enough and get her drunk, you might score some pity sex before she blocks your number.

faggot

But it wasn't akward for me. Both of them are good friends of mine, and they're both women.

I guess you've never had this experience.

Nigger, do you know what awkward means? It means shit is getting in the way of getting dat pussy. You need to grab dat pussy!