I miss TruthSeeker

i miss TruthSeeker
we need a good dose of real communism every once in a while

fuck off

>>>Holla Forums

We already have several communism threads to give us the truth tbh. Don't fret comrade.

We shall reach through these fractured nazi's minds.

user, get yourself together. You're a mess. A big fat mess.

What did he mean by this? Was he autistic?

Also post your favourite TS moments

YOU AREN'T TRUTHSEEKER. YOU ARE JUST SOME SHITTY Holla Forums PSYOP. FUCK OFF THIS ISNT YOUR BOARD!

no i killed this meme. you stole it from me and i killed it. i will save this board from itself.

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR JENNY

This triggers the sperg

does anyone actually read these things?

You can't read? Or you spend an exorbiant time trying to read through such simple comics?

We were not worthy. For shame it is to be us.

I barely know this faggot existed or went away at some point. Bitch ended up faster in my filter than he could say LENIN!.

The funniest part about this is that the cucks at leftypol don't even think the USSR was communist, Even though they gave the ideology its name and laid out a basic framework as to how to operate such a republic.

I'd automatically assume you were joking if the original TruthSeeker wasn't retarded enough to actually think like that.

You missed out on a lot of fun tbh

I was right when I said Truthseeker was an autistic fad that only lasted a month and a half.

It was fun while it lasted. At least they didn't try to spam it forever like some of the unfunny shit that autists think we will accept if they just make 5 threads a day about it for a year.

This, it was a good joke with deeo lore and left previsely when it got stale. But hey lets post some Louis CK or RLM or dae ourguy

He wasn't so bad if you compare with the every single day teratoma that is infinite threads in this board with subjects like "/ourguy/?", "is that kino?", "What was his fucking problem?", "is he autist?" and "What did he mean by this?".

We'll make a man outta you yet

You' better watch out
You better not cry
Sudocuck shaking all the time
Truthseeker is coming up from behind

Reminder Truthseeker may have been killed by the BO but inspired us further in death.

F