NIMH remake

variety.com/2017/film/news/james-madigan-mgm-live-action-hybrid-of-rats-of-nimh-1201974842/

James Madigan has been hired to direct the hybrid live-action/animation version of “The Rats Of Nimh.”

(((Hollywood))) just doesn't even try anymore. We all know this will bomb and be shit. Its like they need to pretend so they can keep churning out pozzed bullshit for Moloch.

When is (((Hollywood))) going to stop doing shitty remakes? Or should the place be burned to the ground since there's nothing of value left for that shithole?

What the actual fuck. Why are they obsessed with making old animated films live action? Who asked for a remake of The Secret of NIMH in the first place?

Yes

…National Institute of Mental Health?

That's right, Patrick.

Yes. Have you seen the movie?

Surely, it won't turn out terrible, right? Maybe Scanners Darkly it up.

Okay, that's cool, the book was cute and The Secret of NIMH and sequel were decent
Wait what? Why? How? There are less than a dozen people in the book between the farmer family and the scientists. They're background characters at best. The story is about mice and rats. Osmosis Jones should have proven that this formula sucks, why are they doing it again?

Huh the crow really wanted to fuck her.

I would actually liked to see what a live action movie would look like, but we al know it's just gonna be cg aka, glorified animation

Noep

I wonder if it will have an extremely ugly visual style, like realistic cgi mice with dead glazed eyes.

Probably. What other Don Bluth movies are they going to remake?

who cares? not like it can be worse than the original

Disney did buy the rights to Anastasia from Fox.
They won't base it on the Fox version though but probably put their own spin on it.

She looks more derpy than I remember…

I want to fuck that red sweater rat

there's always one.

There's hundreds of us skulking around Holla Forums friend

Rasputin was a hottie. And he liked to bugger the Romanov princesses and give offensive nicknames to the princes, all in front of the Tzar.

I'm going to vomit

What disney does the rest are soon to follow