The 5th picture in your reaction folder is your face when you run out of toilet paper and have to use your hand

The 5th picture in your reaction folder is your face when you run out of toilet paper and have to use your hand.

How convient

i dunno

This is really not applicable at all

But this is my 5th picture in my shitposting folder

this is the 5th pic in my 5th reaction subfolder.

kek

Maximum Plebian 2016.

Computer, run program removefaggotry.exe

Kek

I fucking can't with this bullshit

whites under 5 are minority in usa.

Do they have poo in the loo degrees?

Please user, this thread was supposed to be fun and you've gone and made everyone feel bad

I'm pretty upset about that. We've all been laughing about those sorts of statistics as they apply to europe but now…

Fuck that shit bro, just pull up your squelchy trousers and get the fuck home as soon as possible and pray no-one behind you can see it seeping. If they ask, just say you fell and hope they can't smell it.

Why? Hatefacts are never true. Remember? Only racists believe in hate facts.

Enjoy having Jamal deciding the future of your blood line.

Lel

wait, so there are people who actually label a single folder "reaction" and dump every single reaction pic into it? Get more organized, fucking faggots.

this is the 5th pic.

ha.

I'm starting to think that people who post in these random-pic-from-reaction-folder are not choosing their pic randomly at all.

C'est ne pas une red fractal.

checked

from the classic american flatulators

Dont have a reaction image folder. Just one folder entitled memes with zero organization. Heres the 5th image of that folder.

hum, the first stage of grief

how poetic

i don't have a reaction folder, but this is my 5th picture, what a happy accident

i dont actually save images to my phone, but here's a funny "meem" my son found on the internet

wew

I have two (and a few sub directories) so here's what I got from them.

Seems about right.

indy

And then…

Noyce