Milo absolutely BTFO of himself?

Milo absolutely BTFO of himself?

MADMAN

This liar said that he converted to catholicism!

This is the hero you deserve pol.

Well, he's been saying that for a while. Nothing really news worthy unless you haven't been paying attention.

I'll bump. I normally sage Milo threads, but some of the most convincing evidence is Jews admitting it. This is good stuff.

Good, A honest enemy is always better than a friend who lies.

No, he didn't. Jews are a fucking ethnic group with definitive genetic makeups. It's like a Jamaican saying "We niggers loot as rape like no one else" and then you going "That liar! He told me he was a gud boi and was going to church!"

uhh….

ok

you're right

I can't argue with that

its way more common then you think.

He said the same thing on the Rubin Report.

Well sheeeeiiit

I keep waiting for him to stab the right wing in the back, but here he is backstabbing his own people. I still don't trust him but that's certainly amusing.

he's sort of tongue in cheek gloating about his "heritage"

he's not backstabbing his own people user

Wow OP after seeing this video I'm officially Team Milo

Feminism truly is the biggest issue of the century!

You're never not a Jew unless you dedicate th remainder your post-conversion life to naming and fighting the Jew. So, Paul of Tarsus might be the only Jew to ever convert away from Jewry, because he spent pretty much the rest of his life fighting Jews after converting to Jesusism.

For those who like e-celeb fights.

Shut up weeb

Milo truly is the most based faggot alive.

Go away

gay jewish faggot echoed himself lol

Being ethnic kike doesn't make you a kike. I know many people who are ethnic kikes, but are not lefty libtards or soros-like fuckers. They are mostly right wing libertarians, conservatives and catholics.
What makes you a kike is being raised in kike family, in kike values system, told that only you have suffered in history, only your people are victims and you are of the chosen people not those dirty animals goys. This is the essence of being a kike. That is a problem here.

Milo named kike as some kiked named them as well. You know why? Because he knows if he would be FUCKING HWITE WHALE he would be obliterated in nowadays land of freedom and freedom of speech. This is also why this fag won't do that, although we all know he is controlled opposition and possibly a kike (hair, lips, ears, but eyes and nose don't much).
They are good whistleblowers, they often drop some redpills on general population and when the whole structure will start to crush down on kikes people will se them all there all eventually. Exposition of kike is something that is bound to happen, because they will eventually play the holohoax card and people realize that tons of those rats occupy really high places.

There's been a few Hebrew converts in history who have fought hard against their former synagogue of satan.

Where the fuck does this guy think all jewish control in the US is coordinated from?
He is using typical jewish mind gymnastics to take Israel out of the spotlight.
MILO IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION PLACED IN POWER TO STEER THE YOUNG PEOPLE FROM THE TRUE GOAL

Kike is a kike is a kike - if you bring it up and use it in any way or identify with it, you are part of the problem. Milo did just that and uses it as a political platform.

Why is this faggot being brought up anyway? Shun and sage. There is no such thing as useful idiot in politics, there are only sides and agendas.

A lot of shilling and sliding. We may be onto something.
Because an e-celeb naming the Jew is somehow… bad for us?

report and sage

sage
Jews say this all the fucking time. I just watched WWE guy say it to Stone Cold on Holla Forums. Ive seen comedians say it to everyone. They like saying it you fucking morons

Ok, JIDF.