Storytime! Marvel Zombies

Ever wanted to see the marvel universe eating each other? Now you can!!

It's an underrated gorefest that leaves no one standing as zombies go tearing ass through the universe craving brains and meat in an endless hunger that even consumes Galactus.

Om nom nom nom nom nom…

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/ComicList
readcomics.tv/comic-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dope, thanks for dumping. Was curious about this but hadn't read it yet.

Thanks for story timing this OP, pretty interesting read.

yw. Going to finish the first set.

Om nom nom nom nom….

That's the Marvel Zombies Part 1. There are some other spin offs and cross overs.

Shouldn't Galactus dying trigger the end of the universe? I thought that was why he kept eating planets.

If he dies another character called Abraxas comes and finishes off the universe. Which he does in some fantastic four cross over.

This series was a lead in to the multiverse reboot of the marvel universe. (DR DOOM is god of all domains, THe Molecule man is the universe, Dr. Strange turns evil) There was this one, and a cross over to steam punk marvel universe, civil war and fairy tale marvel universe which led into the comic abortion that stands today as teh Secret Wars 3 or whatever it's called….well, except for Old Man Logan it is pretty awesome.

Thanks OP, been meaning to read this.

So that the end of it?

No there's a tonne more, you can find them on torrents or buy the big volumes for around 20 bucks. (I found mine for 6 at a discount store.)

Neat. Do you know of any comic hosting sites you could recommend to me? I've never really been into comics, so I'm probably not going to torrent a bunch of them and I'm sure as hell not gonna pay for them.

Here's two user:

readcomiconline.to/ComicList
readcomics.tv/comic-list

Cool. I know of the first one, but never been to the second one.

Thanks user.

Thanks user, you're a cool guy.

i don't like it. the only thing zombies should say is "braaaaaaaaains", or better yet indecipherable moans.