Andrew Napolitano: "If Obama endorses Hillary before her case is done...

Andrew Napolitano: "If Obama endorses Hillary before her case is done, he's got a major conflict of interest on his hands".

twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/740863399857430528

When has any nigger ever let a conflict of interest stop them from voicing their opinion as loudly and obnoxiously as possible?

Congress appoint an independent prosecutor?

REMOVE NIGGER

Didn't he literally just do that?

B-b-but all the other shills told me the first reply is a shill reply?!

SHILLS BTFO

Bump

Is this normal behavior? It seems really inappropriate for him to meddle in the national election.

Nope.jpg

No. Really,this is one of those rare cases where the brits got it right,in that their royal family(or first family in our case) isn't allowed to say jack shit about the current political situation.

It's America, politicians do whatever they please and the complacent goys do what they're told.

Meme it.

Doesn't matter. The USA is no longer governed by the rule of law.

Not American but it was sort of a gentleman's agreement not to meddle.
But Obama isn't exactly a gentleman.
And marxists were never enthusiastic about any traditions.

I have no doubts that congressmen, senate and people hate him with a passion and want him to be gone even more than Bush. They of course can't say it since it's racist.
I think Obama had approval rate in the 20' in 2013-4 but miraculously recovered in the past years to high 40'. He of course did absolutely nothing worth to mention and Obamacare is strangling the middle class even more.

Would he have preferred Bernieboy?

Isn't the 3 branches of government there to prevent just that?

not if they have beem infiltrated

You're delusional.

Nice (1)s m80s.

He has in effect given Hilliar a presidential pardon before hearing the verdict.
He was always going to, how else does he have a chance of "making sure Donald Trump does not set foot in the White House".

You never pay attention to the goings-on in Congress, do you? Except what you're told like the good goy you are by Faux News and Drudge Report.

Our Congress loves President Obama, and rightfully so. I mean, even Ted Cruz voted to give President Obama fast track authority for the TPP. If you can get even the libertardian that shut down the entire government over muh aborshuns or whatever on board with you and your lybyryl agenda, you know you're doing things right.

Tell 'em, Rach.

Also, when are you hanging yourself Rach? Don't you think it's time already? Release us of your stupidity.

The 4th estate has too much power.

bazinga

the 4th estate has become the 5th column.