THIS IS IT BOYS
REV UP THOSE MEMES BECAUSE WE'RE STRONGER THAN EVER

Constantinople back to our hands when?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Opub2
cbsnews.com/news/in-2012-black-voter-turnout-surpassed-white-turnout/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that said, having better results than recent GOP candidates is quite a feat

But how will he win without the minority vote? Since when did numbers ever matter over feelings?

Feelings?
Our memes are stronger than that, keep it up.

3 MILLION MORE THAN ROMNEY?!!!!!!!!!?

THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME HAPPY!

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Romney and GW both had the support and funding of the Republican Campaign Machine. Trump did this with far far less money. It's actually absurd how well he did.

He will win with the Bernout vote.

fuckin wilkie what happened

He got ~30 percent more than Romney, who only lost by a few percent, and ~10 percent more than dubya, who won, exactly what is the problem? 30 percent is yuuuge improvement over performance of any GOP candidate, with a lot less funding.

That doesn't really mean a lot, because him having a higher amount means that either the assumption that he's bringing a lot of people out to vote is correct, or he's doing well with our growth in voters which would be millennials and immigrants, two groups that they shill as being left wing.

I'm only concerned recently that he's slightly dropping in the polls but hopefully that's just the lugenpresse fucking around again or just a fad in a time where normies primarily hear about that bullshit spic judge case and nothing positive about him.

FDR, in 1940 while we were getting out of the depression and just as war was getting heavy.

top kek

The war we weren’t in, you mean.

He broke this record with the GOP kicking and screaming at him and refusing to cooperate. Basically, Trump won the primary in a hyperbolic time chamber. Just fucking imagine what he would do with the lobbyist money, MSM and GOP support. Just imagine what he will achieve as the president, when the politicians HAVE TO cooperate with him. The kind of high energy that will crackle from the White House all the way to the Trump Tower in New York will be off the fucking charts.

This is how Trump will do in the General if the same increase in votes seen in the primaries is had in the general. NYT still has NJ as 99% so I ignored it.

Oh the two different result columns are the rate increase by the nominee (Romney -> Trump) and by the whole state primary vote total.

I mean… they ARE cucks.

He needs flahrida to win, it's basically a shoe-in at that point. Things are looking real bright. It's very suspicious…

It would be interesting to do the same projection on Clinton and her diminishing vote and compare the two results. Remember Nigger Jesus didn't "win" his second election by too terribly much.

The uncucking of the left begins.

that's how.

Remember, this is also with 17 people in the field and a long and drawn out primary fight.

Mostly the other primaries the other candidates dropped out by the time South Carolina was done.

even 9shit is catching on about the narrative, we need more normie redpilling

If the cucks vote for Trump, are they still really cucks?

Well, immigrants are left wing.

No, it's because white people don't have good voter turn out in most elections. Most of them know they are disenfranchised, at least subconsciously, but Trump has changed that by directly appealing to white people. Both parties either ignored or showed contempt for the biggest voting block in the country for decades now.

nice divine trips, user

I guess one of the big impediments to the left is that mexicans and blacks seriously don't vote in significant numbers. But think about how many whites are cucked by media into thinking Trump is "muh loose cannon racist."
It will likely be a close race if Hillary continues to attack Trump on an emotional level with the Hitler and Civil Rights ads.

Can you post a graph with the general election too?

For example, how many votes did onigger get?

By winning the white vote. All he has to do is do better than Romney so the bar isn't high:

archive.is/Opub2

cbsnews.com/news/in-2012-black-voter-turnout-surpassed-white-turnout/

Romney would have erased Obama's nearly 5 million-vote victory margin and narrowly won the popular vote if voters had turned out as they did in 2004, according to Frey's analysis. Then, white turnout was slightly higher and black voting lower.

Donald Trump will be the next president.

If the boy walks down the path of manhood is he a man?

The answer is not yet.

Lend/lease was still a thing and we were basically expected to join eventually. With that and two terms of FDR I guess republicans were unwilling to throw someone else in.

Maybe not as much as we believed. But I think it's mostly millennials.

Why ain't we posing as ex-Sanders supporters to convince more bernouts to see the light?

Because that would be unethical.

Because Gutman himself is condemning Trump every chance he gets. He's gonna keep the money train going forever.

yes