MY EYES ! MY EYES !

Well, that apart, how are Trump supporters (I know you're reading this) handling "pussygate"?

Remember, this man was railing against "Mexican Rapists". Because they grab you by the pussy.

This is surely, without a ghost of a doubt this time, the end of the drumpf cumpain. I'm sure of it.

He had lost long before this but this is the nail in the coffin. 'mericans care much more about political correctness than ability to run a nation.

elaborate.

w-we can't let a beta faggot run this country. How do we stop him?

What a mysogynist monster, next thing you know he will be sticking cigars in pussies and jizzing all over blue dresses in the white house like slick willy.

Amen

So when is the media going to talk about how Hillary intimidated her husband's rape victims into silence?

Hi CTR! This is a friendly reminder that Holla Forums is currently posting the complete list of CTR employee names, home addresses, phone numbers and email addresses. Anyone can go to Holla Forums and follow the links to find where you live, all nice and legal. Folks like me have been telling you that the FEC filings were due soon, CTR buddy! You should have listened :-(

To answer your faggoty question:

P.S. the reason you're shilling for cents on an Indonesian Shadowpuppet BBS instead of doing a proper job is because Democrats sold out the US for bribes, and thereby fucked our economy. Bill 'Rapey' Clinton signed NAFTA, which shipped manufacturing jobs to foreign countries (Hillary supported him). Hillary sold even more of our jobs (and high technology) to the Chinese when she was at State, in exchange for tens of millions of dollars into Bill's bank account. Both Bulldyke Hillary and President Monkey are pro-TPP and TTIP (as Wikileaks has proven) and pro-open borders, and want to sell off even shit jobs like yours.

P.P.S. Don't forget: Holla Forums is coming for you now. You chould check out their CTR threads, they're fun. I'm sure there's no downside to a couple thousand murderous natsocs knowing where you live, right?

Just another example of lib cucks not being able to handle the bantz

Loordy save ma soul. two thousand niggers in a basement.

That may be true, but I think you don't understand the fundamental underlying reason for this.

You see, if Bill hadn't done that, the same thing would have happened anyway, sooner or later.

The underlying reason is this;

Two species of sentient beings live in the USA. Homo Sapiens and Corporations.
The Corporations are in power and they see the Humans as farm animals.

>I'm sure there's no downside to a couple thousand murderous natsocs autistic faggets knowing where you live, right?

fixed that for you

I feel like if Hillary can come back from laughing about aiding a child rapist she knew was guilty, Trump can survive a private conversation.

BTW, thanks for correcting the record.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT:
A) THIS IS A CORRECT THE RECORD EMPLOYEE SOCKPUPPETING THIS THREAD ON HER OWN
B) THE COMPLETE LIST OF CTR EMPLOYEE NAMES AND ADDRESSES ARE CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON Holla Forums FOR ANYONE TO DOWNLOAD AND SAVE.
C) CTR user CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT, BECAUSE Holla Forums ISN'T BREAKING THE LAW. IT'S LEGAL TO SHARE HER IDENTITY UNDER FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION RULES.
D) IT'S LEGAL FOR YOU TO CONTACT INDIVIDUAL CTR EMPLOYEES LIKE OP, AND TELL HER HOW REVOLTED YOU ARE THAT SHE IS USING PROPAGANDA AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND COLLUDING WITH HILLARY'S PACS AND THE DNC IN VIOLATION OF U.S. LAW. (SO LONG AS YOU REFRAIN FROM THREATS AND HARASSMENT.)
E) IT'S LEGAL FOR YOU TO TELL HER ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK THAT YOU THINK HER ACTIONS ARE DISGUSTING, SO LONG AS YOU REFRAIN FROM THREATS AND HARASSMENT.

KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT:
A) THIS IS A CORRECT THE RECORD EMPLOYEE SOCKPUPPETING THIS THREAD ON HER OWN
B) THE COMPLETE LIST OF CTR EMPLOYEE NAMES AND ADDRESSES ARE CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON Holla Forums FOR ANYONE TO DOWNLOAD AND SAVE.
C) CTR user CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT, BECAUSE Holla Forums ISN'T BREAKING THE LAW. IT'S LEGAL TO SHARE HER IDENTITY UNDER FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION RULES.
D) IT'S LEGAL FOR YOU TO CONTACT INDIVIDUAL CTR EMPLOYEES LIKE OP, AND TELL HER HOW REVOLTED YOU ARE THAT SHE IS USING PROPAGANDA AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND COLLUDING WITH HILLARY'S PACS AND THE DNC IN VIOLATION OF U.S. LAW. (SO LONG AS YOU REFRAIN FROM THREATS AND HARASSMENT.)
E) IT'S LEGAL FOR YOU TO TELL HER ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK THAT YOU THINK HER ACTIONS ARE DISGUSTING, SO LONG AS YOU REFRAIN FROM THREATS AND HARASSMENT.
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF

Holla Forums has had a meetup in which multiple people showed up armed with (legal) weapons. Just saying.

Yeah and in /k/'s meet-up some guy fed everyone jizz filled brownies.

4/k/, you mean. Important distinction. also
not even surprised.

What? Reddit doesn't even have post quoting

Lurk more.

How can such a site like reddit, known for its idiot cuckold fetishists, be so innovative and push the limits of the Internet to the point where Anons' paranoia forces them to attack formats?

Oh fuck off, you're just contributing to their cancer

Bill Clinton was more than words.

People probably will forget this by Wednesday but it's one of the few things I've seen Trump actually apologize for. He looked mighty weak doing it, too.

"This will be the end of Trump's campaign" says increasingly nervous man for the 38th time.

rape rape rape rape

But you can see why calling something "reddit formatting" is fucking stupid?

Idk but I think Trump should fug off forever. Clinton is the only option left, unfortunately.

I think it's hilarious. Very memeworthy, if you ask me.

Why the fuck would the media bring that up? They'd lose their jobs!

Yes, I'm sure this will end him just like the other more significant yet still insignificant shit that has already happened during his campaign.

Also, reminder that Bill was caught on video groping a woman on top of all the other sexual harassment and rape accusations, yet Hillary still covers for him.
If that shit combined with her blatantly treasonous attitude and her shady dealings with people who mysteriously died doesn't make her more "deplorable" than Trump then I don't know what the fuck to tell you.

Have you seen the polls lately? Have you seen the Republicans scrambling for the lifeboats? Even Paul Ryan has snubbed Trump now.

Face it, Hillary's going to be our next president. I don't think that's a good thing at all. But it's reality.

Your kind has been using the polls excuse for months on end now too.
This won't phase shit. Sorry the big potty mouth meanie is going to kick the shit out of your dying treasonous criminal.

Polls haven't been wrong for the last six election cycles. Sorry, your seventy-year-old kindergartener candidate is toast.

Pretty sure polls predicted Bush would lose, yet here we are.

I'd honestly rather have an honest to god kindergartner in charge rather than Hillary.
At least the kindergartner won't threaten to have me killed if I disagree with them for trying to further shit on the Bill of Rights and erode the nation's borders.

I don't really care about the country. I just want to see Trump supporters forced to eat crow when their "surefire candidate" crashes and burns.

There'll be so much goddamn salt. I can't wait.

Okay CTR faggot.
Nobody is going to suddenly vote for Hillary because you're a cuck with a hardon for the destruction of your own homeland.

I lol'd.

Rape is sex without consent. Trump said girls LET him grab their pussies. That is the definition of consent. If you let someone do something to you, you consent. Except by weirdo feminist definitions where every escalation in sexual activity requires you to say "Madam, may I now please touch your _". Which nobody actually does.

In the real world you gauge how much the other party is into it by the conversation, body language, facial expressions, etc., and if all signals are go you attempt to make a move. If the other party says 'No', no means no and that puts the brakes on it. But misreading the signals and making a sexual move does not equate to sexual assault.

Only if the girl tells you no and you proceed anyway is it sexual assault. Or if you just walk up to a stranger who you have no reason to believe has any interest in you and just grab their pussy out of the blue apropos of nothing. But only an insane person or someone incredibly biased against Trump would assume that was the context in which he referred to grabbing women's pussies.

A reasonable assumption would be that since this was a casual locker room type conversation between bros and not a women's studies class he didn't feel the need to itemize all those nuances.

Meanwhile, this was just a conversation. Bill Clinton has engaged in numerous actual rapes and unbidden gropings, and Hillary has worked to intimidate, shame, humiliate, discredit and degrade his victims.

As for this ruining his campaign, who knows. I've heard it a thousand times before. It was supposed to be over when he said John McCain wasn't a hero, when he asked Russia to recover Hillary's e-mails, when he talked about blood coming out of wherever, when he said American Muslims cheered 9/11, when he called Miss Universe a piggy, and a thousand other times. This latest fiasco seems to have upset some stuffed shirt Republican Christian types. I doubt the average American cares, if anything it makes him more down to earth and relatable. But maybe if the media keeps blowing it out of proportion they will brainwash people into believing it. But ultimately this allows Trump to get into the sexual escapades of the Clintons and if he does that right Hillary will be sunk, because their history in that area is far worse.

This is just the beginning

the real shit hits the fan 2 weeks b4 the election

The fat raping bigot is fucked

Go back to /newsplus/, faggot, your shitty joke name wasn't funny there either, but it was more fitting.

Yep becasue he fucked Florida…..are you implying trump will crook the election?

I'm expecting Hillary to fuck as many states as possible actually.
We'll see CTR cunt.

Regardless I'm buying up as much shit as I can in the meantime, just in case Queen Cunt does come into power.

Does anyone even like those faggots?

I agree, Slick Willy is going down.

Lol

You literally can't imagine the possibility that the majority of the country doesn't think like you. You're just like a fucking SJW. You think you speak for the silent majority holding their tongues because they're too afraid to speak up, but really, you live in an echo chamber where your own views are constantly reinforced.

Trump is polling like shit, and that's even considering that Trump supporters have been proven on multiple occasions to be more likely to answer political inquiries than Democrats or other Republicans.

Simple political reality: Trump HAS to win both Florida and Ohio. No other states are of such particular importance. If Hillary takes both Florida and Ohio, there is realistically no way he can win the election because he'd then have to win Pennsylvania, Virginia, Wisconsin, Colorado, Iowa and Nevada. If she were to take even one of those states, it would literally be impossible for him to win.

Of those states, hoping for a Republican victory in Pennsylvania or Wisconsin is frankly ludicrous. Pennsylvania hasn't voted Republican since 1988 and Wisconsin since 1984. They're both polling above 80% Democrat. In fact, of the remaining states, only one - Iowa - is currently polling Republican.

Florida and Ohio are currently polling at 69% and 53% Democrat respectively, but those margins are small enough that it is at least feasible that he could win them. But even if he got both of them and Iowa, Hillary could still sneak a win by taking New Hampshire, Colorado, Virginia, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania - states that are statistically and historically very unlikely for the Democrats to lose. Once she takes those, it's over - Trump could add Nevada (unlikely) AND North Carolina (somewhat feasible) and he'd still lose.

Basically, if Clinton wins in either Florida or Ohio, weight of statistics suggests she'll win the election. Even if she doesn't, Trump still has an extremely difficult fight.

I have been supporting Trump for over a year now. I went to three of his rallies, I own a red hat and I reached number 5 on his app. I even confronted antifa protesters in San Jose, and I had to pepper spray a misguided person of color and a non-binary-non-thin female looking brave person. I'm all for Trump. But reading your post broke my heart. I now realize that I have to give up the dream, because I guess I'm really not better than an SJW, even though I'm not an SJW, I'm just like an SJW. I already gave my MAGA hat to a homeless latino. I hope it helps him survive the winter. I guess I'm staying home on November 8, and I urge other people to do the same. It's time for a female president who lets no man grab her pussy. Trump is literally dumber than a nigger anyway. RIP in piece drumpf.

Finally one of you dumb asses gains some common sense.

Thanks for de-SJWizing me.

haha cool story bro

post more fake testimonies plz

Hehe you trolled me hard right there. You deserve this gold.

I keked bigly. Thanks, user

but still reddit formatting, it's a matter of not adding useless blank space to the thread, quit fagmatting