u can get a gf
just stop acting like a self victimizing faggot

remind your friends they are amazing and that is why you're still friends
life gets you down but you can grab it by the pussy and get it done

good for you
you dodge a bullet

ffs stop feeling sorry for yourself

Cry more

Get a job and do something for society for once, instead of being a sad faggot.

Meet people at your job, go out for at least an hour every day. Jus b urself mayne itl be ok

cuck

You need money, non offending looks(the better looking, the better), and charisma (lmao this includes being witty, making partially offensive teases, being observant of them, and overall being verbally dominant).
gl OP.
The only free gf you can get is if you literally save her life like a fucking super hero from danger.

You can.

seduction gamers pls go, women are best at ages 14-28 but that doesnt mean you treat them all like they were 12-16

How does contributing to the world make me a cuck? Loser.

that is the problem

Requesting webm of kid in hospital who saved a bitch's ass from a car by shoving her out of the way and then the girl's response was "he's such a good FRIEND"

FYI, everyone lies about how happy they are on social media. Stop using it.

You get a much better barometer about how other people are doing on anonymous imageboards. You are normal.

Also, if you want a girlfriend, you have to be self confident. Go work out, build some muscle (that's for YOUR benefit–being muscular will help you to feel more self assured).

Once they get a taste of that, grab them by the pussy, make them cum (get a Hitachi Magic Wand and use it on them–DON'T let them use it on themselves EVER), and she'll be all yours for life.

Fuck you lazy fucks I found it myself
Embedding because you don't deserve a webm

your advice boils down to making myself look and behave like someone i despise in order to meet people i distain. you then suggest i don't ask permission to use a tool to touch their cunt and all will be fine and dandy forever after.
i strongly suspect you are a felon and a virgin

OP you know what to do

Impress the girls by throwing yourself under a car!

who the fuck is that
spot the virgin

wanna contribute? kill yourself. a lot of people will be paid for your death.

now he'll never get pussy