actors who played a Better Batman then Ben Afflec

actors who played a Better Batman then Ben Afflec

Say what you want about Batman and Robin. It knew it was a kids movie. And George Clooney didn't act like a whinny bitch to fans asking questions.

all of them?

John dimaggio in batman under the hood

Affleck was best batman though. Not even shitposting.

Bale > Affleck > Keaton > Conroy > West > Kilmer > Clooney

Affleck can't act and keaton is a racist

I don't know there was something about Val Kilmer that I actually really like as batman.

no.

Kill yourself

Bale is easily the best, fuck off

really kind of depends on what you mean
Affleck's character had nothing to do with Batman from DC's comics, and I know most people today can't read even a comic book so it's too much to ask a movie to play close to source material
He was really more of a masked asshole, I mean batman was all about not hurting people and causing as little damage as possible and never killing, Affleck was branding guys to let criminals know to butt fuck them
that whole thing really rustled my jimmies, it sort of signified that criminals were in some loose alliegance with batman, because they'd fuck up the dudes that he marked
I mean the DC universe so far is basically just new characters stealing the existing mass appeal from the DC comics
I know you guys love this shit because Bibi Al Afliqi is your god and you choose to enjoy movies based off of their ability to spin off sequels, but goddamn, he's not Batman

providing just a voice is nothing. you should be grateful he even deigned to include him

Conroy's done more with his voice than all the others have with their entire body at their disposal

no he hasn't. i understand that Holla Forumsmblr is full of manchildren but you aren't on Holla Forums. nobody is sucking voice "actor" cock here.

Nice argument, faggot

Comic Batman is a autistic sadist who refuses to kill mass murdering psychos he created so he can continue to use them as punching bags. Comic Batman is shit. Even Batfleck is better than that.

Typical Hollywood dipshit thinking

You spelled laughable and edgy wrong.

sounds like the perfect batman tbh

Not when you want to achieve dramatic, and realistic.

Thank you David Prowse for bringing Darth Vader to life

Bale was a big nothing, I don't even blame him because even though I like the Nolan movies a lot Batman is the least interesting thing in them for better or worse, I feel like they could've cast any reasonably acceptable actor and the movies would've turned out about the same

Compared to who? Yeah >muh guns, honestly he did gud

Anyway Batcucks still mad as shit the Christopher Reeve is still the best casting of any character ever

Correct, indisputable order is:
Conroy > West > Affleck > Clooney > O'Mara > DiMaggio > Affleck > Kilmer

But that's wrong you nigger.
Best Superman is Brandon Routh.

James Rolfe.

I liked Mark Valley as superman even if the character was a fucking moron in the Dark Knight Returns.

Julie Newmar is best catrwoman.

oh god I remember this from years ago when I was in highschool.

Maybe in the fucking 50's, but Batman has been known to break bones, and shatter minds. He doesn't kill, and doesn't use guns. Those are his only rules.

…and forever the reason why Batman sucks. Punisher > Batman.

Is that a problem? Do you think this is tumblr?

Adam West is the best. Those were the days Batman was what it was supposed to be, not some pseudo-grimdark bullshit.

Keaton > Affleck > Conroy > West > Kilmer > Bale > Clooney

I've come to realize recently that I only really like Batman when he portrayed as a violent, borderline psychotic, fascist. The version portrayed in the Nolan films and most of the comics, does nothing for me.

Batmanlet

Me on the right

Avoiding all the autists

Bale and Keaton are by far the top two, Keaton edges out because he doesn't get more ridiculous with his batman voice in the sequel. Affleck and Kilmer are tied for third, Clooney is last. He's not bad at the role, I just didn't care.

Adam West is entirely in his own category, and thus cannot be included. Same for the old serials.

Out of the animated versions, Kevin Conroy obviously takes the cake, but Jason O'Mara, or whoever did the voice in flashpoint, is a close second. I don't know anyone else so that ends that.

So you only like Frank's version in All Star Batman?

I don't read capeshit comics.

this guy

Race card.

This is a tranny.

What kinda fucking DC comics do you read, you dumbass?

The argument that Batman uses is that he isn't the court system. He has no right to take their lives.

Also Punisher sucks by being with Marvel. It's only a matter of time before he's replaced by a black man who goes around killing white people who don't give proper reparations.

No, you are in denial. That is a tranny, and not a very passable one either.

Nope, isn't

That's a little boy with long hair you pervert.

I do like Miller's first two works (Returns and Year One) but I haven't really read anything beyond that. From what I've heard of All Star Batman, that's definitely a step too far but the character portrayed in Miller's earlier work hits the nail on the head for me. Like he's clearly crazy but still has his ideals in check.

Also I think Keaton and Affleck fit the "violent, borderline psychotic, fascist" description pretty nicely. That being said, I know Affleck's Batman is going to be heavily watered down in the follow up films.

You know I always wondered what would happened if Frank Miller wrote Punisher.

Holy shit this is retarded

go kill yourself normie

Conroy>Kilmer>Keaton>Shit
Not debatable

Affleck>Keaton>Bale>Kilmer>Conroy>Cooney
This is the only correct listing.

shit list, opinion discarded

I can't rank a voice very highly. Its a good voice but it isn't real acting. Affleck killed it as batman and wayne despite how bad the rest of the film was. Thems the facts.

Conroy>Bale>Clooney>Kilmer>West>Keaton>Affleck>Mazouz

Clooney was a good Batman in a shit movie.

say what you want about the movies, but Bale is clearly the best lookout out of all those guys who played batman.

This. Bale was the best.

He wasn't. His acting as batman seemed like he was trying too much. Keaton was natural, and the only one, whom I could believe to really hate all those criminals (and also to dress as a giant bat unironically).

Also Chris O'Donnel was hot as hell.

Lewis Wilson