Do you trust food made (even as help) by lolis?

Do you trust food made (even as help) by lolis?
or shotasno homo for that matter?
Which do you trust more?

I guess I do.

hmmm

I guess I'll just grab it. Kek
This was a sincere question.

I'd trust the loli ofc :3

Eh, females are naturally cleaner, and more tidy. At least, in comparison to the males in there population.

I'd trust shotas and lolis to fondle my dick, but not for much else.

pedos get out

pedos stay in :^)

If you want to post pictures of baby vaginas then go somewhere else

oh user, why do you have nothing but baby vaginas in mind? :3

I've come across the pedo infestation before

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

GAS PEDOS
GAS 100%
GAS ABSOLUTELY
EVERY SINGLE ONE

that's not very nice

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation or bust

I've always been here, fam.

Letting you inhale nervegas and throwing you into the 6 million degrees Celsius oven will be the nicest thing that happened to me.

I wouldn't say I'm 'pedo' though.

Ch-Chill, fam.

I'm not sure what to say.

Dysnomia, please remove this thread.

how rude!

Hey! I did nothing bad.

Do you trust food made by a gril?

lolis take the cake

Daddy says my eggs are just ripe right now… so I guess he thinks I'm a good cook

I don't like that.

All that matters is that my hunger is sated.

What happened?
I know the 3d one was risky, but I don't remember all of them being that way. Oh well

I don't trust anything made by kids. Little fuckers have to be sent to labour camps until their 18. That's how you fix all the problems in our countries.

Heh. You obvously haven't lived around large groups of females user. I assure you that's incorrect.

You. You're pathetic.

heh

>Sure man you can stay with me

Can't even imagine it being with large group when a single one can do so much damage

She didnt even throw out any spoiled cheese because she thought it was custom for europeans to only eat blue and other fermented cheeses

Sounds like a loli cookfest to me?

Kek
Boot camp vacations should do it.

Darn, that has got to suck. If If I made a mess, I'd clean it before others got back.
Did she eat the cheese?

Does loli taste best spitted over hardwood or slow-roasted in a pan?

Depends on the loli or shota in question. Most kids don't have great hygiene habits, regardless of gender.

If I had a loli wife, I'd train her to keep clean for the purposes of cooking. And eating. gnome saiyan?

Loli made food is magical and blessed by pure virgin angels.

I wish child labour was legal so they could work in kitchens and make us all food.

Please answer this question.

And is red or white wine appropriate for the meal?

Imagine… 2d loli kitchens.

Its only okay to eat loli's if theyre Jewish.

Are they particularly richly marbled with all that racial capacity for generating grease?

You faggots sicken me… in a kind of sensual way…

Sure, why not?

i thought those were something else

I'd trust shotas more because women can't do anything write.

Are there any scientific studies linking low intelligence to peddos?

She ate some roquefort from my fridge and thought I made it myself by letting a wedge of brie to grow fungi, as I didnt do the cooking I didnt really look around in the fridge more than I had to (which was really just to grab bread from the freezer every few days and a bottle of sodie pop once a day or so

Never have I ever seen someone leave gouda for a couple weeks in the hopes it would become gorgonzola

Fully grown 6/10 female who can cook only slightly better than the average female and is dumber than a 5 year old*

No. Children are disgusting and have poor hygiene.

Kek

OK. That's enough of that, now.