Why should it be illegal to rape a woman who is dressing provocatively?

Why should it be illegal to rape a woman who is dressing provocatively?

Seriously speaking, I understand some of you will think I'm joking because this is a socially unacceptable topic but I'm honestly curious.

If you choose not to reply to this thread I hope a) your mother/aunt/sister/daughter/neice doesn't dress provocatively and b) if she does she is okay with getting raped.

Oh and i'm no idiot, I would give a woman a chance to dress modestly in case she wasn't aware of what her clothes were doing, but if they don't take that opportunity to dress better…

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_morality
logicmgmt.com/1876/etiquette/etiquette.htm
victorianlondon.org/frame-sex.htm
pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full
8ch.pl/4chon/res/15899.html
barritrad.com/swedish-feminists-please-dont-protect-us-get-raped-immigrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get out and stay out.

Because of pic related.

When you guys are ready to discuss this like an adult I'll be waiting.

Just because women act like whores and that is bad, doesn't mean men should act like fucking animals, Ahmed.

You shame them, not fucking rape them.

Shaming them doesn't take care of my cock's appetite.

I mean at the VERY least legalize prostitution, you cucks aren't being fair.

Because we're not niggers. Life is not about MUH DIIICK all the time.

That is not an sound reason not to rape them.

Try again or don't post.

Okay, cocksucker. Enjoy being killed.

It's a good enough reason for anybody who's normal.

Sorry about your niggerbrain.

Nothing will convince your primitive nigger brain not to behave like a primitive nigger.

why should it be legal to rape women who dress provocatively?
sage because you're a fag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_morality
logicmgmt.com/1876/etiquette/etiquette.htm
victorianlondon.org/frame-sex.htm

Why shouldn't we kill you on sight? Non-aggression principle.

Go rape a goat and cool off, Ahmed. You still have a few years to not be a prime candidate for the DOTR.

Why should it be illegal to hang a Muslim from a lamp post who is living in my country?

Seriously speaking, I understand some of you will think I'm joking because this is a socially unacceptable topic but I'm honestly curious.

If you choose not to reply to this post I hope a) your mother/aunt/sister/daughter/neice isn't a Muslim and b) if she does she is hung from a lamp post.

Oh and i'm no idiot, I would give a Muslim a chance to go back to the desert in case he wasn't aware of what his presence in my country was doing, but if they don't take that opportunity to leave immediately…

Sure is cuckchan in here

Since this is surprisingly actually a legitimate response, in the sense that after I rape a female close to you I will probably be killed by you and you will feel fine after that since you got your revenge.

I feel the need to inform you that people can come back after death, at least I can. Feel free to ignore me and wait until I rape your mother if she dresses provocatively after me telling her not to, then when I come back after you killed me and rape her again, we will just rinse wash and repeat. If you want to break this cycle, discuss with me why your mother should be unfairly allowed to tempt me.

Oh and btw if you torture me you are just going to get that pain back to you eventually so there is literally no way that you can win this or even end it in a draw.

Normies are fucking idiots, the fact that you don't know this just shows how stupid you are, and also more intensely what shows how stupid you are is the reason you give for not raping women who dress provocatively after being told not to do so.

Look to my reply to the other person in this post, UNLESS YOU SHOW ME HOW RAPE IS BAD, THERE IS THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE THAT I WILL RAPE YOUR MOTHER. DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR MOTHER? DOES NO ONE CARE ABOUT THEIR MOTHER?

read my response to the two people above in this post

Because they are tempting me intensely and it is very unnecessary for me to deny that urge.

You're a fucking idiot like the rest of the posters in this thread, but at least you're trying, so I'll put more effort into replying to you than others so far in this thread.

The goal for every action an individual commits isn't to not be aggressive, it's to act in their best interest, which is to act in the way that will give them the least pain and most pleasure.

Now when you expand that to a society/group of humans/beings women dressing provocatively causes me pain when i have to deny the urge to rape them, so they should dress modestly because dressing modestly doesn't hurt them as much as it hurts me to deny myself the urge to rape them when they don't dress modestly, questions?

Here’s a question: would it be acceptable to rape mussulman women right before hanging them? Just as an insult to the ideology itself, you see. No chance of offspring from it, after all.

Back to reddit with you, mental defective.

This is how we know you aren't white.

Reported.

Go die in a gutter.

They're not actually human so what happens to them doesn't really matter and I don't care.
That said, I don't think I could even get it up for one of those hairy brown towel-headed beasts so it's out of the question.

Lad.

And OP is a low impulse-control nigger. Go live with your shitskin brethren.

Where can I get logical reasonable sound discussion about whether women should be allowed to dress provocatively?

Because I obviously can't get it here.

It's like you don't care if your mother gets raped, but somehow I'm the bad guy.

Blow your brains out. We’re coming for you.

Of course I care if my mother gets raped, that's why I advocate for the deportation or execution of Muslims and general brown people.

Big assumption. Also acting non-agressively may be in someone's best interest.

How does that cause you pain? It's not physical aggression. Also in society there are trade-offs so you may feel the urge to rape but her right of self-preservation is more important than your urge. See, she's still a human being. In the same way you can't kill a man because he offended you for some reason.

Remember to sage.

Because you're not a nigger
(except you personally ARE a nigger, or you wouldn't have asked this question)

Muhamad pls go

My bad, I forgot that sage is necessary in subhuman goatfucker threads.

This is why I don't speak to atheists who don't take it as an axiom that a god-like being exists.

It's not who is stronger that wins it's who is right that will win in the end.

So unless you have a logical reason for women to be allowed to dress provocatively, they will either a) start dressing modestly or b) start getting raped.

It causes me pain because I have to deny the urge to rape her.

Her self-preservation IS more important than my urge, but I am not threatening her self-preservation by raping her, as I'm not killing her, I'm just impregnating her.

So the real question is why is her ability to dress provocatively as or more important as my ability to not be intensely discomforted by having to suppress the enormous urge to rape her when she dresses provocatively and i've already told her to start dressing modestly.

Who said I'm an atheist?
The real question is why is your ability to rape women as or more important as my ability to not be intensely discomforted by having to suppress the enormous urge to string you up on a lamp post when you walk around in your desert robe in my European city?

But your pain doesn't matter in that case. Again, you can't hurt or kill a man because he offended you. You still feel pain, but you are not justified to do harm.
Rape is a form of bodily harm and in the same way some guy raping your asshole is an attack on your rights, raping her is also an attack on her individual rights.

Why should it be illegal to murder nonwhites on sight? You are invaders of our countries after all.

so, others have to modify their behavior because you can't behave any better than a beast? I think a better solution is for you to be removed from society.

Fuck off, you autistic nigger

I want kebab to leave.

Looks like a 4cuck thread, smells like one too

I don't live in Europe you fucking yuropoor, I live in Capitalist America, where the poor bailout the rich! Haha.

Anyways even if I did for the sake of argument unless I have somewhere else I can live then there's NOTHING I can do about living in a European City. While there are things a woman can do about dressing provocatively such as accept the cock and the baby or start dressing modestly, idiot.

Why can't I hurt or kill a man because he "offended" me? You're not providing reasons why I can't do this you're just saying I can't, lrn2logic bro. You're trying, and that's good I guess I may have also been once at that stage when I was young, but you need to take this more seriously and try harder or I /will/ fucking rape your mother bro, dead serious.*

*This is if she is dressing provocatively after I've told her not to.

Look to my first response in this post. Unless there's something I can do about living in your country then you have nothing you can do about it, unless i'm such a bad member of your country that i deserve to not exist.

Your not making any sense retard. I have to be removed from society because women are such SLUTS that they can't FUCKING DRESS MODESTLY? I'M IGNORING YOUR ID FROM NOW ON IF YOU TYPE ONE MORE RETARDED POST BRO, DON'T DO IT BRO.

I think women who dress provocatively should indeed be raped. Good luck OP with making this a part of our society like in India.

Blow your brains out.

here you go achmed and go back to your sandpit with the rest of your inbred people

And niggers like you aren't welcome. You will be purged with the rest of the chinks, spics, nogs, arabs, pajeets, etc.

Proportionality.

Also you're using a reductionist argument of, basically, might is right. But we're talking about living in society here where certain rules like respect for the individual exists. Of course, at anytime, you can rape a woman but then you will be punished for that.

Fags should also be allowed to rape you if they like the way you look.

lol niggers

Ok, fair enough, rape isn't proportional to the, albeit enormous, urge to rape them for dressing provocatively after I've told them not to.

But a slap is!

So you agree all women that dress provocatively after being told not to deserve a slap, agreed?

What can I do about the way I look? Literally nothing. What can women do about dressing provocatively? Literally just change their clothes into something modest.

Can potentially create an unwanted child who will likely be resented and not cared for properly, therefore not developing into an ideal citizen.

Counterpoint, if you're dressed lightly, why shouldn't we rape YOU?

Nope. It's not proportional. The only thing proportional to a slap is another slap or another physical attack of equal violence. Violence in society can only be used in self-defense or in defense of others and still it has to be proportional.

Finding offense in something doesn't warrant you that.

how the fuck did hulk even pull the trigger?

Ok, a citation and jail time then.

I'm not budging from this.

How is this not proportional?

lrn2progress

I've already moved on from that point, follow the reply chain backwards from my response to the previous poster before you in this post.

probably by catching it on his fingernail.

The same reason why rape should be illegal at all. The choice of clothing of the woman won't change that.

That is, of course, assuming there's a reason that rape should be illegal.

My guess is he pulled right through the guard-thing that goes in front of the trigger and it's probably not going to shoot twice.

Because we are not niggers and our actions aren`t purely based on hormones.

Hulk using a handgun

Mohammed don't you know its haram to post during Ramadan.

You haven't answered my top point about the child of the rape.

The problem is you're thinking of it as a crime when it isn't, so there's no punishment to be discussed here. A kid holding an ice cream I want to eat or a man holding a bag of money I want to spend are not criminals. They're fully expressing their right and freedom as individual citizens. Your urge means nothing but something you have to control to live in society.

Also having such strong urges and a lack of empathy to another human being are characteristics of Antisocial Personality Disorder which, well, shows how one without empathy and respect will have trouble living in society.

It's not something subhumans are capable of understanding. That's why you need to stay on your side of the border or get neutered if you want to visit civilized societies.

Kill yourself OP

Why should it be illegal to shoot you in the face because you annoyed me?

Because we don't live in Africa.

Because any intelligent and reasonable human being is able to withold lust of any kind from translating into violence or perversion and leading to a disrespect (see: psychological trauma) of a woman and/or her man.

Additionally it should be noted that this not need apply to an enemy-

You're right about the child part. But then I could just rape her and make sure I take care of the child or don't impregnate her.

You're not breaking it down enough for me. A kid can eat ice cream in private, a man can hide his bag of money, a WOMAN CAN DRESS MODESTLY. They can all change their behavior to not pain me who doesn't need to be pained.

Troll thread.

So your argument is that forcefully knocking up a girl is alright as long as you pay for it. Is shooting you okay as long as the shooter pays for the hospital visit?

Also, realize that unless you are infertile, no birth control method is foolproof.

daily reminder arabs and jews come from the same diseased inbred genetic stock

Yeah, they can do that, but if they don't want they don't have to. A woman can dress modestly but she doesn't need to because she has the right to dress however she wants. And you have the right to not approve of that but you don't have the right to hit or jail or rape or kill her.

Remember to sage and report.

jesus christ i'm too tired for this, i already took back that raping is okay, i guess i didn't make that clear sorry.

you're just saying things without providing reasons for why that's the case.

WHY DOESN'T SHE NEED TO DRESS MODESTLY? WHAT GIVES HER THE RIGHT TO DRESS HOWEVER SHE WANTS? THE CURRENT LAWS? HOW DO YOU KNOW THOSE CURRENT LAWS ARE JUST?

They aren't, because she can easily not dress provocatively, much easier than i can deal with my urges so the calculation of utilitarian actions decides that she is the one that should change.

your problem is that you're a genetic fuckup shitskin. your brain is fucked and you'll never be white. this is why
a. you're finding it so hard to not rape
b. you're finding it so hard to understand basic arguments
i'm sorry but the only solution is for you to stay in your stinky sandnigger desert and never talk to me or my son ever again.

Well, then we'll have to debate if utilitarianism is a good philosophy or not to answer such questions and that's beyond my scope. You should look for a proper philosopher for that.

What is provocative to you may not be to everyone else.

Let's look at the inverse. Suppose she can no longer dress beautifully. Now no one can get a chance to see her beautiful outfit, at the benefit of you not having to control yourself. Which is the bigger loss for society, loss of this beauty or the energy you spend trying not to rape?

>>>/islam/

Lurk more and gtfo Muhammed

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/niggers/

I leave my bike outside of stores unlocked a lot. You best not try and steal it though I tend to be in and out fast as I know what I'm there for and I usually leave it in front of the storefront windows where I can see it and I am heavily armed all the time. I've got a money bag full of money I keep in one pocket, I've got a CKRT Dragon knife down my boot, and I've got over a decade of martial arts experience (Judo). Now, I understand your attitude, and I'm not saying you're wrong at all user to think this way. You can go ahead and do what you want. However please be aware that I can do the same and if you're doing something that upsets me, well, I will have fun with you. If there's some immodest whore being all skanky as fuck I don't care if you rape her, I won't report you or anything, I'll let you do it. Unless you're a nigger or some non-white and you're raping one of the women of my race then fuck no, I'll kill you. Only white men should be allowed to rape white women.

As for non-white women, my only request is that after you're done raping them you kill them and throw them in the dumpster please.

I've had all I can take of your reasoning.

I'll prove you wrong one last time and that'll be it.

Loss of pleasure (no longer being able to see her dress like a slut or in your words 'beautifully') isn't as bad as not being able to avoid pain ( avoid the pain of seeing her dressed 'beautifully' ( read: provocatively ) and have to suppress my urge to rape ).

Can you please post the redpill for me on this? I need it. Everyone on >>>/4chon/ keeps telling me over & over that Ashkenazi jews are white.

That is your own value judgment, entirely subjective.

Also, as I said, I used the word beautiful because you haven't defined what you mean by provocative. You can be attractive without dressing like a slut. And what may be beautiful to one person may be disgusting to another. Entirely subjective.

In the old days they would get grabbed until they finally dressed like ladies. But rape is too far nigger. It will just create women who vote Leftist and are fucking insane

I just want to say here that while it is fairly reasonable that men should be expected not to rape a woman who is merely provocatively dressed it is not unreasonable to expect men to not be turned on by that, to get boners, to get embarrassed, to feel uncomfortable with that going on, etc. and that is really unfair for men. There needs to be something men can do in response, for instance, shame them and maybe throw eggs at them.

pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full

You should not feel uncomfortable for that. Men are getting hostile towards women for turning them on because male attraction to females is being demonized. Either hide it and be a beta cuck or show it and be branded misogynist for enjoying the female body (what?).

Feeling nothing doesn't feel bad. It doesn't feel good, but it doesn't feel bad either.

If you don't have 'pleasure' you don't have a feeling that feels BETTER than nothing. You just feel nothing.

So if you LACK 'pleasure' you LACK feeling BETTER than nothing.

If you lack 'avoiding pain' you LACK feeling at least nothing as you feel WORSE than nothing as you are NOT 'avoiding pain'.

It isn't subjective, it's objective, don't you dare insult me you fucking white devil.

Thank you brother: 8ch.pl/4chon/res/15899.html

this is some top-tier autism

I think maybe we need to make shaming degenerates something we can do and get away with more easily and then we need to go out and actually do it at every opportunity and people will fall in line.

Legalize groping?

Nice projection, where did I say I was white?

Even if you are suffering, that is not worth the loss of pleasure for all those people. NO ONE can enjoy this beautiful woman and her outfit, because you, one man, cannot control himself. Should children be forbidden from ever leaving their houses so pedophiles won't be tempted?

First ask yourself why it is illegal/immoral to rape a woman. If you cannot answer that, we have no reason to argue further; you're a sociopath.

If you are able to come up with an answer to this, then given that we are on the same page that the act itself is immoral, please answer why you believe provocation should be considered a reasonable defense, and why you believe that dressing in a manner of one's choosing should be considered a form of provocation.

First ask yourself why it is illegal/immoral to rape a woman. If you cannot answer that, we have no reason to argue further; you're a sociopath.

If you are able to come up with an answer to this, then given that we are on the same page that the act itself is immoral, please answer why you believe provocation should be considered a reasonable defense, and why you believe that dressing in a manner of one's choosing should be considered a form of provocation.

It should be illegal because it's a subjective and ambiguous criteria. People have a different standard of what a "provocative dresser" is. Muslims consider women with no hijab as "provocative" dressers. The migrants who committed the mass rapes Germany had that exact mentality that you're trying to justify.

You're a human being, not an animal. Quit thinking about your genitalia and do something productive.

All of you niggers are getting trolled extremely hard.

how?

Everyone should just do what they want until shit just gets sorted out. A kind of anarchy that leads to people settling personal issues on a personal basis. We should have some government I suppose for larger scale highly disruptive shit to be handled though, stuff like stopping big business from poisoning the environment.

If you give them a disease or do a lot of damage maybe it's too much but merely raping them is probably alright, particularly if they have already ridden at least two cocks.

If they are a virgin though they should have to pay up big time for ruining her virginity.

I'm ok with dressing people in burkas. Men or women. Would be fun.

This is the reason the majority of white women are not loyal to white men, because they only see pathetic limp wristed fedorian cucks that are not worthy of any praise nor respect.
Dipshits like you are too quick to cocoon and protect something that has already betrayed you and would rather see you extinct before giving you any poon, hell, before giving you a shred of respect and acknowledgement for your actions.

I am not endorsing sexual assault/muslim behavior but if you fucking faggots won't have the balls to force women to be decent, you at least should let the enviroment teach with example, maybe then they will value your disposition to be a doormat.

barritrad.com/swedish-feminists-please-dont-protect-us-get-raped-immigrants/

If you ever are having an ethical problem just ask, what would Eris do?

Eris always knows best.

I learned about women the hard way. Bleh.

That is what it will always be. People act in accordance with their values. Whoever has the power to make their dreams reality succeeds. I have my own ideas of the way I'd like to live my life, and I believe they would be sustainable, but they are simply my beliefs.

Personally I feel political debates as merely fun, informative, entertaining, an opportunity for loosh farming, a chance to think over ideas floating around in your thought matrix, etc.

If we want serious change in society our focus must become social engineering. We must infiltrate the schools, let our values dominate the workplace, make our area known for certain ways of dressing and behaving, create thoughtforms and egregores to regulate it all, etc.

When we can influence others values and beliefs and so on we'll win.

Political discussion is largely a ritual and somewhat of a distraction. It gives on the sense of doing something or participating in something while in reality everyone goes on living by their personal values still.

Our memes are so powerful and they're going to change the world. Not these arguments. There's nothing really to argue about. You just have to impress upon others that x is wrong or right through discharging your emotions and thoughts into them where they will be receptive to it. You can do it through shaming, through love, all kinds of ways. If you are a master of yourself and got your elemental correspondences down, you know all the various qualities that animate the character or personality of men, you can dominate them. You'll be able to approach them all in the right way. You'll be like Napoleon or Hitler or other great men.

The main vector of influence online is memes we just got to keep pushing our memes and controlling the narrative. Charging them up also through occult ritual. Obsession, intense thinking, imagination… it'll all rain down from the higher planes to crystallize in this one. All physicality is condensed thought. Matter = energy = thought. It's not too hard to prove for yourself and once you have, you have the first key, the principle of mentalism.

Focus on people posting on Holla Forums, particularly try to sense out their 4th dimension which is there exact centre (aka where xyz-axises meet), and as you type out things and write re-imagine them. What you imagine concerning them will stick. Your thoughts are always going where your awareness goes.

Become aware of the difference too between thoughts received and thoughts willed. Ask yourself; what will be my next thought? Wait then. You should get nothing. If you get anything at all, the momentum of your thought-attraction is so strong, and you're pulling in thoughts from all over the place that resonate with you; thoughts that are no more you than this body and mind of yours that you're just using.

We're going to make Earth great again. Hail the superman archetype!

Egalitarian is such a dirty word. Soon everyone is going to feel it. They're going to disown it and the communist-matrix will have to mutate again to go on, like it already did before, it is successful today by dropping the outer-coverings, the outwards form. Its essence is strong though… see Order of Nine Angles Sinister Strategy handbook.

Fucking filthy liberals. Pacifists. Mudsharks. SJW. stronk indydpyndt womyn

Nobody wants to be this shit. Now lets warm up to better archetypes and lets take the sting out where it doesn't belong. I love Adolf Hitler and National Socialism.

I saw wolves transformed by so much shitposting about Germanics that there is so much shame now. It was very effective meme magick worked by a jewish poster.

Hmmmm

don't you want a nice aryan waifu user?

Yes you do.

Shit like this is why we are going to turn your homelands to glass before the century is over.

kek

My sides are now a bloodier mess than your gorefloods

Your kind isn't welcome in the West Mohammad.

Go back to your own fucking country.

You belong here, nigger.
>>>/oven/