New DirecTV commercial series is anti-white children, pro cuckoldry

New DirecTV commercial series is anti-white children, pro cuckoldry

Pure coincidence or intentional brainwashing?

Other urls found in this thread:

veoh.com/watch/v16439142GRyZJsPn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have no social power, and your social currency is worthless.

Calm down Chaim.

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Its all part of the strategy of tension

There's only one possible culprit.

It's accurate, though. The way that most people watch T.V. does keep them from having children and does negatively impact their marriages.

Jeb! NO!

does anyone even watch TV anymore?
I mean it's 2016!

Go back to your faggot board you fucking loser.

I noticed this too OP. Theres also another one just like this with an older white couple and a guy hands them a fucking Tablet and says itll help them escape their shitty boring relationships.

Ive looked out for propaganda like this since being redpilled, recently ive noticed an increase in these anti white commercials. Its always hinted at subtly as to be easily denied as just a coincidence. But it always targets white females promoting interracial dating, or shows an unhappy white couple while encouraging you not to have children.

(checked)
I gotchu fam

I noticed this one recently, too. I only ever watch TV for How It's Made and Secrets of the Dead. I guess I'll just start pirating those now as well.

To add something more to my first post. Just a theory, something I was considering the other day after noticing how many TV shows and movies are currently out or will be released soon that are focused on the Civil War and Slavery.

Is it just a coincidence that for the past 6 months the media has bombarded us with stories of racism relating to the Southern Rebel Flag. All this media hype led to nation wide protests, the renaming of institutions, and even laws outlawing the flag on Government Property.

Could this all have been planned as a massive viral marketing campaign to influence the Nation and these movies and shows being released and filmed such as the Roots remake (that is being played on several channels at the same time in an attempt to get more people to watch it) or Free State of Jones movie thats literally about Blacks getting revenge on whitey with the help of their liberal white cucks who betray their own kin for Africans.

Is it possible that all of this nonsense and protests about the Rebel Flag is all been completely Orchestrated from the get go in an attempt to influence and manipulate the public? Are these films coming out just another phase in the plan? They push the Anti White and White Guilt agenda and at the same time will strike an emotional cord in the black community seeing blacks being lynched and whipped, and chained together and thrown off of Slave ship will surely feed the hatred towards whites in the Black Community. And im sure every white liberal student is watching this shit in the dorm room, and will be motivated even more to destroy their own people.

But if im on to something and all this is tied together then how deep does it go and what is the end goal? Could the Dillon Roof shooting be part of all this? Because all of this really kicked off after that incident? Is the Kike Media really so powerful they can shape world events so easily for their benefit?

Can anyone share some links about Kike controlled Hollywood? I saw I video someone posted here recently it was a long condensed history of the Jews crimes against the west and at the beginning talked about how the founder of Hollywood and the 6 original film studios all came to America almost at the same time, all came from a 500 mile radius of each other in Italy, were all Jewish and all opened up Film Studios in the same city within years of each other after apparently coming to America flat broke. If anyone has the video I or more information on Jewish influence and control of the Mass Media I want to see it. I have a couple friends Ive been redpilling and videos and information like that are extremely helpful. Plus id like it for my own research, and to use as sources in debates that might arise. Anything you got will be appreciated.

I think they were planning a campaign against the confederate flag and culture for quite some time and the Roof shootings served as a convenient excuse to set it off.

veoh.com/watch/v16439142GRyZJsPn

WE'VE GOT THE POWER TO TURN BACK TIME
ERASE YOUR KIDS AND FUCK YOUR WIFE

Absolutely degenerate.

There's a similar one being done by Red Baron pizza, following a single family in the 70s and 80s that's all white, a good happy family enjoying pizza, then (((current year))) comes up and the daughter is now married to a nigger with multiple half-breed kids.

Most people I know don't, I mean what's the point? Most of tv is just fucking annoying commercials

Top tier show, loved it sense I was a kid watching Mr. Rodgers.

Is David Duke father christmas in disguise?

St. Niggerless

Cable and satellite are dying anyway. They probably will go the way of blockbuster in a few years. The only people who still have something like DirecTV are old morons who will hopefully die soon.

That guac bowl… could it be a Jeb! (RIP) original?

I was disgusted after I looked it up.

The real history behind it is the county just didn't give a shit about fighting in the Civil War, but they're totally going to play it as though it were some principled stand against slavery, when really they had more important shit to do on their farms than go fight so the top 1% of kike and shabbos goy planters could keep nigger slaves.

I just saw the second ad yesterday, this one is more disgusting though.

Time to talk my parents into getting rid of Dtv

Having watched a fair amount of last man on earth, him making ads like this don't surprise me.

Adverts are the fucking worst. Check this one out: LLoyds Bank. I don't have time to webm I'm at work.

Music: Mad World
Death to white men.
Joblessness for white people.
White man you better get down on your knees for that black man.
Or breed with immigrant women.

I'd move my account if they weren't all the same Jews.

Usually I think Holla Forums is overreacting to these kinds of things.
But man, when I watched this first vid, and the guitar man said, "rethink having that second child", I just involuntarily cried out
WHAT THE FUCK?
Joking about undoing your own child's entire life. Oh, yeah, he's drawing on the wall, what a monster, no kid ever comes back after they go so wrong.
Seems like the message is:
GAS THE TYKES, AGE WAR NOW
Good thing Directv is completely useless now with better alternatives. Maybe they know they won't be around after the next economic crash so they just don't give a fuck about discouraging their customers from producing more future customers.

*TIPS ASHES AND ECHOES*

MAKE INFANTICIDE GREAT AGAIN
FUCK
YES, I'M TRIGGERED

Did they shoehorn an interracial faggot couple getting "engaged"?

UK is even more pozed than the US.

bump

Good question: Art imitating life or life imitating art?

Pro-mexican cuckoldry, an authentic stone salsa bowl replaces a more american style bowl.