Why does hollywood only employ trannies for their female parts? Why are they pushing these trannies on normal people?

Why does hollywood only employ trannies for their female parts? Why are they pushing these trannies on normal people?

NOT A TRUE WOMAN

Prove that she is a tranny. She looks like a beautiful perfect woman to me.

Finally a 2d waifu, fuck off 3d pigshits

Blame the success of minecraft for the prevalence of squarefaces among the popular female actors.

Male hips, below the belly button. Daisy Ridley is a tranny.

Kate Blanchett is a tranny.

I'd still fuck her. What a qt!

Kate Beckinsale is a tranny

please post more hot hollywood trannies

Jennifer Lawrence is a tranny.

You've been gaslighted into accepting trannies as women, and as the most beautiful of women no less.

They are all trannies. Every last big actress is a tranny. You just haven't noticed.

Trannies are pretty hot tbh.

I dunno if I buy that. Where are all the bulges?

Tuck or snip. Really retarded that's why you "dunno if I buy that" considering the things I pointed out are physically impossible on a woman in some cases, and in others stastical anomalies made even more unlikely by being grouped together on the same person.

Some are more passable, and many of their pictures are taken at angles that obscure these manly features.

Just seems like there are way more trannies who keep their dick and balls than there are ones who get the plastic gash.

They don't have to chop anything off to have a smooth crotch. They can tuck the balls into their body back from where they dropped, and tape their flacid dick down. Admitted trannies do this shit already.

fuck off with this tinfoil shit

lol no

There's a self-proclaimed genderqueer in the John Wick 2 film. I hope Wick guns her down, but she's probably going to be spared and given a platform in [current year+2].

Nicole Kidman is a tranny.

Emma Watson is a tranny. No doubt started on hormones at a really young age.

Chloe is a tranny.

Anything to lower the goyim's birthrate

Maisie Williams is a tranny. Age will show this more as time goes on.

Don't forget these walking atrocities.

Charlie Chaplin was a FtM tranny. No doubt about it.

Definitely see the man face and man hips on pics 2 and 3.

OP
Did you JUST now notice this? This has been a thing for a while now. Legions of mannish leading "women" hopped up on testosterone and (((feminist))) talking points simultaneously scaring off men and tempting young adults into blurring the line of the masculine and feminine.

Tolerance is just the umbrella subversion marches under, its strong enough to rear its ugly head. To see a deviant and not shun them is a crime - and our children, the victims.

FINALLY someone notices her piggy face with that giant forehead and tiny eyes!

Does it make it gay if you fapped to a tranny but you thought it was a woman?

Do not forget the tranny-spotting lesson you have all received.

That was her decision to leave it like that
This is stupid and made up.

No, that was what he was naturally born with. That's a boy that has been fed female hormones and raised as a girl, is being passed off as one, and in which you are shilling actively even though if you pretend it is a girl it would still be an ugly girl. It isn't a girl though.

DIAGNOSIS TRANNY

No wonder it is so hideous.

Transexuals need to be labeled a mental illness again