Fox News accidently interviews someone who speaks truth about immigration policy

CUCKER CARLSON INTERVIEWS BASED RANDOM ABOUT HOW FUCKED UP U.S. IMMIGRATION POLICY IS

Fuck off cunt I don't feel like dicking around with converting right now so feel free to do it yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Richwine
heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
vdare.com/articles/jason-richwine-resignation-marks-the-surrender-of-conservatism-inc-to-cultural-marxist-pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Firefox extension "Flash Video Downloader - YouTube HD Download [4K]" allows for the downloading of youtube videos in both .webm and .mp4 formats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Richwine

He co-authored this report.

[…]

heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer

Thank you user, I will look into that.

I like this guy more and more, and the same goes for you.

What do you mean "accidently"? It looks completely intentional.

bump

This is a clever lie.
Obama's goal is to destroy America to bring about a new "World Order".
Knowing this, we can surmise that he will do everything in his power to tank America.
In this case, he will change the rules to make it impossible for all but a very small minority of Americans to thrive in America.
In turn, he will change the rules to make it easy for non-natives to thrive in America.
Seeing no other way, natives are pushed into criminal activities, which will result in their rights being removed.

This is very similar to the conspiracy gun grabbing talk he gave to a town hall meeting.

Richwine is famous fam. Cucks purged him a few years ago for real-talking about spic IQ. The fact that he was allowed onto Fox is a major sign of a shifting overton window.

I was not aware of him tbh, but clearly you're correct about the shift. Feels good man.

vdare.com/articles/jason-richwine-resignation-marks-the-surrender-of-conservatism-inc-to-cultural-marxist-pc

youtube-dl, or complete youtube saver.
everything else is shit.

bump

lo

it's so fucking easy you fucking pleb

bumping this

good video

Does he say that its the Jews who are the ones that pushed and are still pushing for immigration? If not its not the whole truth.

Dude sets off my Jewdar and works for the Heritage Foundation (or did), so I rather doubt he mentions it.

Mentioning the jews like that is practically commiting suicide in the current year

Fuck off schlmo.

Honestly, I think Tucker Carlson would take roughly an hour or two to redpill. I've seen him on a few times, and when he hears truth he takes it.

The EU and the Obama Regime want to usher in Communism, but before you can do that you must destroy the power of Christian dominated governments, and you can't do it militarily you must do it through social strife, created by islamic invasion ushered in by jewish-led initiatives and the jewish run media brainwashing the public about immigration.

Absolutely NEVER pic related.