KIKES STILL KVETCHING OVER TRUMP'S USE OF "AMERICA FIRST"

“America First,” Trump said, reading from a teleprompter, means protecting American jobs from “unfair foreign competition,” tapping America’s energy resources (including coal), instituting protectionist tax and regulatory policies, loosening regulation, reducing taxes for middle-class Americans and businesses and protecting American workers from immigrants.

Is Trump dog-whistling us?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/It0NV
youtube.com/watch?v=CZTAWKv4VWY
lewrockwell.com/2013/02/david-martin/stalins-secret-agents-the-subversion-of-roosevelts-government/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Eastern_Bloc_agents_in_the_United_States#The_.22Berg.22_.E2.80.93_.22Art.22_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perlo_group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfred_Stern
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-said-he-raised-6-million-for-vets-now-his-campaign-says-it-was-less/2016/05/20/871127a8-1d1f-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef63b45_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League
web.archive.org/web/20160321131125/http://www.leofrank.org/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot link

archive.is/It0NV

He has been for months, which is why shills are out in full force

I don't know for sure, but it definitely seems so.

He was shown to have had more than $6 million pledged and to have raised as much over time so that he could help the vets.

How anti Semitic can you be to not believe in the 6 million?

Bumping with some literature from the America First Committee, but you'd better not save it in case the JIDF planted something in it :^)

No.

Lindbergh's America: The Road Not Taken
youtube.com/watch?v=CZTAWKv4VWY

oh wait…. 6 million… no wonder the (((MSM))) was so up in arms. I couldn't understand why they were bitching so much about a basically non-issue…. it makes alot more sense why Buchanan was having such a good time with it on that fucking talk show… hahahahahaha

YES, vid related.

Lindbergh wasn't even a fascist he was just against the war with Germany which was something a huge number of Americans felt at the time.

Let's talk about the history of the ADL and how it was started to defend a Jew convicted child rapist from proper justice.

Ever since I became jewwise I've wondered whether the kikes kidnapped the lindbergh baby

QUEASY KIKES

Trumps knows this well: never take advice from people who hate you.

holy fucking shit. i knew they framed that german guy. everybody said so. citation on this?

oh yeah and they certainly killed huey long as well. there were NKVD kike agents in the roosevelt administration

lewrockwell.com/2013/02/david-martin/stalins-secret-agents-the-subversion-of-roosevelts-government/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Eastern_Bloc_agents_in_the_United_States#The_.22Berg.22_.E2.80.93_.22Art.22_Group

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perlo_group

I assume they did, since baby murder is their MO and has been back to antiquity.

oh, everybody knows kikes killed King Huey. The dude's daddy was a judge. Pisses me off how they left that out of the movie, though.

Actual NKVD? Damn, Roosevelt is a strange character. Not sure what his deal was. Keynes said he was dumb as fuck.
his VP, which he demanded or he would reign, is said to have been a Stalinist. He was pretty cool, though. He was the one who designed the original farm subsidy system

you mean truman?
thank god truman had some real americans in his cabinet otherwise who knows what the kikes would have done to germany in '45, they killed forrestal because he openly spoke against the morgenthau plan.

one of roosevelts secretaries (if forgot which, its someone on this list ) was regularly reporting to NKVD about the on going subversion of america (this was before Stalin became very kike aware after the war)

No, Truman was a loyal American.
Henry Wallace; Orwell left a "snitch list" when he died

FDR was essentially a gangster, he was probably a commie sympathizer but he was similar to bill clinton in that he had connections and wanted to play the kikes Keynesian game

sauce?

look at this shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfred_Stern
this is just one person from the wiki-list
if you look at all the people listed as commie agents in the US, it looks like the credits to a hollywood movie for christ-sakes. fucking manfred has like six different names for where-ever he needed to blend it and wage jewish revolution. he fucked around in china and gave mao sensitive material regarding the nationalists and before that he fucked around in spain, and he was a jew from eastern europe. he is the perfect example of the evil international hyena

fuck. i did not know about this. They killed Patton as well. Somebody did anyway. Pretty sure Camus was assassinated, too. Stalin actually had a Killerati of European intellectuals that killed anti-communists in Europe.

Maybe. A lot of people were in the 30s, tbh. Pretty sure he was just more of an elite Corporatist type, though.

wew fucking lad. Keynes was a raging antisemite, dude. Quit reading lolbergtardian propaganda, man. Keynes' program (properly implemented, which the US did not) was essentially Hitler's. There's a saying: Hitler proved in practice in 1933 what Keynes proved in theory in 1936

There are a number of sources for this i gave you the source. Orwell's snitch list

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-said-he-raised-6-million-for-vets-now-his-campaign-says-it-was-less/2016/05/20/871127a8-1d1f-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef63b45_story.html
“We just cracked $6 million, right? Six million.”
Now, Trump’s campaign says that number is incorrect.
Campaign manager Corey Lewandowski said the fundraiser actually netted about $4.5 million, or 75 percent of the total that Trump announced.

=-YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP==

He doesn't need to dog-whistle us any more. Now he just whistle-whistles us. For example the interview about the hispanic judge. If Trump suspects a 2nd generation Mexican of being biased, I'm sure he's onto the Jews by now.

Requesting sources on the claim. Not because I dont think its true, but because I like to have my ducks in a row when making this argument.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League

web.archive.org/web/20160321131125/http://www.leofrank.org/

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League

Thank you based anons

Nobody said Keynes was a kike you retard

Reminder that Alger Hiss was chairman of the United Nations Conference on International Organization.
The ((((NWO)))) is commie, through and through.

They said Keynesianism was some sort of kike conspiracy, you fucking retarded niggerfaggot. Read the fucking thread.

The nonexistence of the 6 million is a media hoax.

No, even Buchanan said it was more like 5.4 million

shocking

Charles Lindbergh was a great man, really disgusting that they display their hate towards him without shame.

some people went back on their pledges, so in reality it was less than 6 million, even though 6 million is the official number