Dear Dysnomia

Dear Dysnomia,

Why don't you use all your CSS abortion skills to make a cool theme?

- Gayboi1942

What's with all that shitty bread op

Well, I needed a picture for the thread, and II wanted to use something new.

I really wanted a super unflattering real life picture of a slice of bread, but I couldn't find one.

I can make cool CSS if I want to.
I don't want to. Here is one I made from the old /1/ CSS

.announcement {display:none !important;} /* General */ body{background:#f6eeff;} header{margin:20px 0 20px;} form{margin-bottom: 0px;margin-top:0px;} a:hover{color:#595959!important;}span.spoiler a{color:#000!important;}span.spoiler:hover a{color:#fff!important;}/* Tables */table tbody tr:nth-of-type( even ) { background-color: #f6eeff;} /* Title */ div.title,h1{font-weight:16px;letter-spacing:-0.5px;} header div.subtitle{color:#000;font-size:12px;margin-top:5px;}.intro span.subject { color: #300c5d; font-weight: bold;}.intro span.name { color: #4f5f74;} /* Reply form */ form table tr th {background:inherit;font-size:12px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:0.5px;} div.banner{background-color:transparent!important;color:#595959} /* Thread CSS */ div.post.reply.highlighted{background-color:#c7bad6!important} body{font-family:sans-serif;font-size:80%;} div.post.reply {border:1px solid #4f5f74;border-radius:3px;}/* Boardlist*/ div.boardlist{background-color:#f6eeff!important;text-align:center;padding:4px 2px 4px!important;border-bottom:none!important;} /* Pages */ div.pages{color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #f6eeff;border-radius:3px;}div.post.reply { background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% #e2d6f0; } /* Catalog */ body.theme-catalog{text-align:center;} .theme-catalog div.thread{border:1px solid #f5f5f5!important;border-radius:3px}.theme-catalog div.thread:hover {overflow-y:auto;width: 100%} /* Options */ #options_div{margin-top:50px;border:1px solid #000000!important;border-radius:3px} #options_tablist{border-right:1px solid #000000} h2{color:#000;} div.pages { color: #000000; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% #f6eeff; display: inline-block; padding: 8px; margin: 8px 0px 4px; border-right: 1px solid #f6eeff; border-bottom: 1px solid #f6eeff;}

Here's a question. Why do you use board-default CSS?

DO SOMETHING GOOD!

Because I browse incognito, and as long as the theme is reasonably legible I don't want to have change it every two hours when my cookies wipe.

That would defeat the purpose.

Fucking retard

I don't know fam, It looks pretty good on my monitor.

it's funny how people actually believe this infographic.

how has your boyfriend been? Still fucking each other in the ass on the regular?

I thought they broke up after he found out dysnomia is a normalfag

You may be right. I'm pretty sure that dysnomia's boyfriend was a communist from Holla Forums. Even a little cuck like him realized that he was too much of a normalfag and decided to leave him. Jesus Christ, what a degenerate catastrophe.

Hey, please make the text this cokor

what

Well, its better than fucking bees, btw how do you get this job?

also

This red coloration preserves my night vision, thanks bud.

Dear Dysnomia,

Why don't you kill yourself?

- All of Holla Forums

I actually called him dysmonia before, not dysnomia. We had our confrontations on here. I think he was the one who banned me for a month on Holla Forums for shitposting. But anyways. I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU DYSNOMIA. I am a 4chan refugee and I demand to be treated better here.

dysnomnia here

would you like a cupcake?

You do it for free?