Villains who didn't do anything wrong

Villains who didn't do anything wrong

Seems like he did wrong to me.

I miss Saddam

Qaddafi was actually fairly admirable.

How quick we are to forget

I don't know what's going there but the fact that everybody is pissing their pants laughing makes me think i'm missing something.

The manor in which this guy seized power was absolutely cold blooded. It has to be seen to be believed. It's on you tube.

That is actually one of Saddam's body doubles. They never found him. They just used one of his doubles to hold a mock trial and then staged his death.

are you saying you're saddam?

what's your favorite Holla Forums meme? i bet it's dunkaccinno

no, i'm saddam tbh

Name one thing. I bet you can't.

Gaddaffi was considered a lunatic during his lifetime by many people and this speech was disregarded by his fellow Arabs as some madmen rambling… Turns out he was quite prophetic specially by the time of the Arab Spring.

How was he different from any other sandnigger scum?

He did a lion's share of work to keep Europe White. He was the floodgate keeping the Rapefugees in Africa, and I think he helped stop Syrian refusee boats from reaching Italy.

Not really. He just said what all of them are thinking but had no courage to say it. Some of them even called iraq not to execute saddam to not set a bad habit. I think the crazy accusations are because of his fights and some book he wrote if I'm not mistaken. He is crazy because he says it like it is and they don't like it.

As soon as he started talking about a 'Pan-African' currency backed by Libya's gold reserves, he was a target for the goon squad.

Who are all these homos. Do you follow this like nerds lmao

Both of them are fine in my book.

ALLAH, SURIYA, BASHAR WO BASS!

If we're going by dictators I guess Tito was okay in comparison to the others.

He was kinda the communist version of Franz Joseph - while he was alive, the multinational, multiethnic state he commanded was held together by the force of his personality. He dies, and the country disintegrates almost immediately.

Well, the Russian were getting used to strolling through Hungary since the Brusilov Offensive in 1916. It was just a normal afternoon, really.

At first, they were okay with our reforms. But Tito and according to some sources, the Chinese Communist Party insisted that the Soviets must invade.

Maybe he was good from Czech or Slovak perspective, but not from a Hungarian's perspective.

Jammeh is unknown and seen as just another nigger but he's Idi Amin lite, he pulled out of the commonwealth in 2015 and is the only African leader to actually try and help his people. On top of this he's also against genital mutilation, homosexuality, and race unifying people rather than religion.

The man protecting his people, an antiquated race going back thousands of years, against Turkish and Saudi terrorists funded by the west under the guise of freedom fighters, there is not much to it, everything bad said about him is a lie and all civilians die in war.

I don't need to explain Hitler.

Khadafi saw how futile and stupid the Ba'athist Arabs were and decided to implement his own version of Arab nationalism which was national syndicalism with an Islamic twist. Khadafi knew he would die and that's why he was always grim, the Jews would eventually get him and that's why he sounded nuts, anyone who laughed thought that the wars would stop or they were in the pocket of the west, he wasn't just smarter than the sandnigger he was smarter than the typical person, he was a blockade preventing shitskins flowing into Europe.

You'd hide in a hole too if mudslime cutthroats were after you along with the USA millitary.

Not to mention Syria was on the way to actually being one of the few decent countries in Africa thanks to him. Improved living conditions and quality of life, economic on the rise, projects that would make the country self-sufficient and aid agriculture, so on and so forth. His main issue was trying to sell shit in Euros instead of Dollars.

Did he impose sharia law in his country?

Only Holla Forums character posted ITT wew