WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fqx1uc4ci7

where is the dick?
I can't see a dick
there must be a dick

Isn't Poison a shemale?

#AC0$an]c'[

Sort of.

When asked why they have no pervert faggots in their game, one of the creators said poison was always a pervert faggot… but another said no. Then some stuff. Basically for like 99% of the fanbase, especially rule 34 making fanbase, poison has a dick… but there's no actual proof of it within the games. So it could be one huge reverse trap.

That's not it at all. Capcom were getting shit for depicting what was pretty obviously a woman getting beaten up (Poison was a minor antagonist in Final Fight). So Capcom claimed she was a man to try and deflect it, which didn't really help very much and created a notion among the fanbase that she was futa or shemale or whatever. They certainly won't correct their mistake today either since it's [current year] and all.

None of that matters anyway since female Poison is god-tier and at least some people actually know this. Futafags can go die and get sodomized in hell by a man like they secretly always wanted.

This, the rest is pure reddit tier leftiness like samus being a faggot, or male zelda being a girl.

It's current year user, if Shiek wears pants he's a man now.

Test to see if op is a moron other than a faggot

ok faggot

Can we just stop arguing and enjoy delicious dickless futa?

OH NO

I'm going to masturbate to this later.

FUCK YOU OP

There was never a dick. This is canon
It was a fake-trap all along.

Whats the name of the webm artist? That nigger is good.

It's a trap off!

More like a hair off.

bby pls

Just imagine it user

Though being a faggot, you'd probably enjoy that.

not my fetish but thanks for sharing

back to the thread: