The Rise and Fall and PLUMMET of Comic Books

Is he (dare I say it) /ourguy/?

fuck off shill faggot

Oh well. I kind of expected you would be back after posting all the other eceleb garbage like metokur,jenny and jontron

YouTube is shit, it's materialism watered down in the worst way possible by self entitled retards who think they have power over people because they have 5 subscribers. Fuck off even if you're being ironic.

You tell me.

t. vid.me shill

maximum wew.
Also someone explain why a grown man in current year +2 wears eyeliner.

i like razorfist. i think he has good delivery and is funny sometimes. youtube is kino imo

His delivery is borrowed heavily from Dennis Miller.

confirmed reddit-tier kiketuber.

more Holla Forums material
why would you even post this here? rhetorical question, don't bother answering.

This some edgy motherfucker?

I've noticed tons of youtube channels are aiming heavily at Marvel and DC's sjw problem, after months of comic shops pleading with the companies to stop this shit.

I was considering making a series of videos directly reviewing every single SJW comic, sort of like a reverse-Linkara. (I'm the really longwinded user sometimes referred to as 'loreanon'.)

I kind of think the problem with Marvel is their movies are making so much money they just want to print the comics to retain the rights to the characters. Perlmutter is a Trump supporter, I think Marvel's just hiring sjws because they work for peanuts.

Marvel is learning. They're making Venom Eddie Brock Again, so they're clearly not entirely stupid.

reminder

Honestly, with the way Marvel is going it's too little too late. The only way to save Marvel is to crash it with no survivors.

Didn't SF Debris have a series on that? Was it any good?

That would be hilarious that would lead to endless scenarios.

Heh what a cad

I liked his stint as a government agent using the symbiote for good. I'm a sucker for these stories like when doctor oct goes hero as peter or riddler going straight as a detective.

It makes me bummed out to see them redeem themselves and then fall into villainy again.

Yes uncle Holla Forums
Everyone on Holla Forums is a shill

So the symbiote would be like the mask at this point as it passes from one person to the next?

God I loved that. Wish they would show more batman villains reforming.

He always was.

Stop reading comics. They're all shit and propaganda.

Quads preach the truth

Quads confirm

That was Eugene 'Flash' Thompson though.

/ourguy/
RAZORFIST RAZORFIST RAZORFIST RAZORFIST RAZORFIST RAZORFIST

Do Marvel and DC not have shareholders?

No one gives a shit about funnybooks, and the mcu movies still rake in monnies.

I'm at the point where I think the execs have told the capeshit writers that the books will be cancelled as soon as the movie bubble pops no matter what. This would explain why they have just gone balls deep with their political shit and ignore the free falling sales. They have nothing to lose and get to piss off the middle aged white fanbase they despise.

This.

wtf i hate the prequels now!