Torrent thread

Talk about anything torrent related.
seedboxing and trackers allowed.

Anyone got an updated version of this picture or is willing to make one? I don't know enough to do a trustworthy one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuze#License_change
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuze#Criticism
archiveteam.org/index.php?title=The_Pirate_Bay
gen.lib.rus.ec/
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157595&cm_re=asrock_qc5000-_-13-157-595-_-Product
rutracker.org/forum/profile.php?mode=register
mega.co.nz/#F!Q5xihZoZ!tqF7GCDJhhrmWJO7Pfc3gg
mega.nz/#F!B40TUDIJ!SYXTClz6K5Puz48IKQ-nrQ,
extratorrent.cc/torrent/4720172/Windows 7 Aero Blue Lite Edition 2016 (x64) By Computer Worms Team [SadeemPC].html
helpdeskgeek.com/windows-7/windows-7-versions/
vladan.fr/winreducer-for-w8-x-w10-can-customize-windows-iso/
winreducer.net/uploads/1/4/0/2/14027261/winreducerex100_x64.zip
ntlite.com/
hasibul.info/blog/2015/04/12/download-windows-7-iso-updated/
thepiratebay.org/torrent/8560798/Windows_7_Professional_64-Bit_retail_ISO
thepiratebay.org/torrent/7220868/Windows_7_Ultimate_with_SP1_X64_Genuine_ISO_Untouched___Windows7
volafile.io/get/8MlxP3kIw65ing/DillFixingFiles.7z
volafile.io/r/BEEPi
github.com/sergiotapia/magnetissimo
mega.nz/
github.com/rakshasa/rtorrent/issues/59
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here you go, OP.

Transmission and ktorrent > qbittorrent and deluge because they don't accumulate the libtorrent-rastebar and boost bugs.
Deluge also has less bugs (but a slower development) than Qb.
Qbittorrent could become good, but Qbittorrent-nox still depending on Qt makes it trash tier.
Rtorrent is almost dead with some important issues; but if you just torrent and don't fear power surges, it's the best (portable, fast, nice config file, few dependencies, no X).

Could you explain it? Im curious

What is there to explain? Qt is retarded enough to try to do everything, and sometimes, the dev are as retarded and use it for everything. Here, look at the 3.3.4 ebuild (qtconcurrent, qtcore, qtnetwork and qtxml are still pulled even without the X USE flag)
RDEPEND=" dev-libs/boost:= >=net-libs/rb_libtorrent-1.0.6 sys-libs/zlib !qt5? ( >=dev-libs/qjson-0.8.1[qt4(+)] dev-qt/qtcore:4[ssl] >=dev-qt/qtsingleapplication-2.6.1_p20130904-r1[qt4,X?] dbus? ( dev-qt/qtdbus:4 ) X? ( dev-qt/qtgui:4 ) ) qt5? ( dev-qt/qtconcurrent:5 dev-qt/qtcore:5 dev-qt/qtnetwork:5[ssl] >=dev-qt/qtsingleapplication-2.6.1_p20130904-r1[qt5,X?] dev-qt/qtxml:5 dbus? ( dev-qt/qtdbus:5 ) X? ( dev-qt/qtgui:5 dev-qt/qtwidgets:5 ) )"

What is there to explain? Qt is retarded enough to try to do everything, and sometimes, the dev are as retarded and use it for everything. Here, look at the 3.3.4 ebuild (qtconcurrent, qtcore, qtnetwork and qtxml are still pulled even without the X USE flag)
RDEPEND=" dev-libs/boost:= >=net-libs/rb_libtorrent-1.0.6 sys-libs/zlib !qt5? ( >=dev-libs/qjson-0.8.1[qt4(+)] dev-qt/qtcore:4[ssl] >=dev-qt/qtsingleapplication-2.6.1_p20130904-r1[qt4,X?] dbus? ( dev-qt/qtdbus:4 ) X? ( dev-qt/qtgui:4 ) ) qt5? ( dev-qt/qtconcurrent:5 dev-qt/qtcore:5 dev-qt/qtnetwork:5[ssl] >=dev-qt/qtsingleapplication-2.6.1_p20130904-r1[qt5,X?] dev-qt/qtxml:5 dbus? ( dev-qt/qtdbus:5 ) X? ( dev-qt/qtgui:5 dev-qt/qtwidgets:5 ) )"

Trying to post. Fug dis shit.

Trying to post. Fug dis shit. Looks like posting with code tags is broken for me.

I'm running a seedbox on my 1st gen RPi (256MB total RAM). I tried rtorrent with rutorrent and transmission-daemon with the WebUI. rtorrent worked fine up to about ~50 torrents, but then started to cripple the entire system, transmission doesn't seem to have this problem, I'm at ~300 torrents and a load avg of 0.7. It seems to me that transmission has more overhead but scales better compared to rtorrent. Note that it might just have been a configuration issue, as there's much to configure in both clients.

I tried deluge a while back but it's really slow (why would anyone write a torrent client in Python?). Vuze is Java, which is even worse. µtorrents has ads, so I'd strongly advise against considering it. I can't really say much to the other clients though.

Of course it'll shit the bed. Keep rtorrent and use a sane max_memory_usage.

tbh that chart needs an update, I can spot at least one tracker on there that's dead
eg bh5 dead for over a year now rip in pieces

is there a guide you recommend or something? I want to make a seedbox out of my RPi.

Transmission will be able to handle hunreds, probably even a thousand or so torrents on that machine just fine, assuming you're running nothing else.
Just be careful about DHT torrents, Transmission will probably shit the bed and end up hitting the open files limit with trackerless DHT public shit.

Hasn't happened to me, but then I do have a 20k $ computer.

Why are the transmission devs such fucking faggots? Why shouldn't I be allowed to just easily right click, or select an IP and press something to block them?

When transmission works, it works like a charm, but it's as if they assume ALL users are fucking normie retards. Leech-prevention should be an option. That's why I'm looking around for a replacement.

Hey I'm using Qbittorrent any reasons to switch to rtorrent?

I use Transmission tbh and that should be Version 2.0.

I moved to qBittorrent from Transmission because it has the sequencial download feture, which makes it really nice for watching animu.
Other than that, Deluge is cool, but it's slow as balls. Would use for seedbox though.
Never tried any of the others.

Is there anything with as fine grained seeding rules as Azureus? Really want something that doesn't shit itself every couple of days.

Yeah that shit bothered me so much that I'm considering going back to rtorrent. I really don't want to though, I do like transmission. It's pretty rare something like that happens, but that guy had anywhere from 5-10 IPs(maybe even more) on the same subnet with upload disabled leeching all the bandwidth.

In order to block all of his leeching I would either have to block the entire subnet range(only 255 IPs in this case but still) or I would have to wait until I can see all his IPs in the swarm, copy them to a blocklist file, put the file in the blocklist directory, and fucking restart transmission-daemon. And if I happened to miss any because maybe he rotates IPs, or spawns more clients on more IPs, repeat the process. Complete pain in the ass. Their logic is that users can't possibly know if someone is leeching because the peer could just have all their upload slots maxed out which is fucking bullshit in this kind of situation. That guy was OBVIOUSLY leeching. In fact he went to great lengths to leech. Splitting a large torrent over multiple IPs.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuze#License_change
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuze#Criticism

>>>/t/

Its dead so give it life

it shouldn't even exist.

are you implying that all the information is still accurate?

Kickass is down. Owner arrested apparently.

When will this stop?

wasted quads

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/4chan/

just ask where everybody went after kickass bro, just say it bro. everyone would think you were cool if you just tried being earnest.

I backed up a few KAT user's uploads last month, so I may as well share it. This is a single 50mb 7zip file containing 109 text files full of torrent data. About 1.3 million torrents in all. Just my personal favourite users plus the most prolific. I skipped anyone who was just sharing anime or flac.
If you don't know how to grep through text files or use a torrent hash, this will be useless to you:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fed26f557e80f10202ac4f86338ba81bd60f4df3&dn=kat.160616.7z&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337

There's also an out of date (feb 2013) pirate bay dump by archiveteam, if you're interested:
archiveteam.org/index.php?title=The_Pirate_Bay
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:277e1afa0038db7299cd8274310556526599f67c&dn=Small+pirate+bay+archive+%28february+2013%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80

Just use torrentz.eu... or xdcc

Doing god's work user.

Any good torrent sites? My local torrent site is kill and now I only have anime/hentai/mango (bakabt,nyaa,tokyotosho) and old game ROMs (pleasure dome) covered.

I'm fucked when it comes to games, movies,TV series, music, OSTs, books, software.

I'll be nice and help your newfag ass today:
Don't know.
rutracker
rutracker (I think)
rutracker
For what? Japanese animated images? Animebytes
gen.lib.rus.ec/
I see, you're a Wincuck.

bumping my question since user vanished

But your question makes no sense. Just install a POSIX OS and run rtorrent (without rutorrent) on it.

that's it?

What do you think a seedbox is?

Honestly? I thought there was some more software involved to it. I didn't know it was just a constantly running torrent client.

four posts over four days for you to learn four seconds' worth of research, well done

good stuff

Using qBittorrent for a while (again), seems to have improved drastically since i last used it about 4 years ago.

With about 400 torrents going steady with no crashes or glitches,
upload speed stays very stable like rTorrent ; altough till about 25-30 Gib it falls like a brick, prolly cache/buffer issues.

Thinking about a seedbox for a while now, i do hear & read alot of issues due lack/errors concerning the memory with SBC's.

Aiming to create one that can go on for 1-2 weeks without any problems, due the fact i am away from home alot for said period.

Leaving a desktop (even a low powered one) on for that period seems risky to me for oblivious reasons.

I plan to seed mainly pdf's ( 1 MB to bundels about 1-2 GB max.) which are just low/normal in demand, to give you an idea of the workload.

So my question is;
Is a SBC powerfull enough when it comes to prossesing power/ memory? And go on for said period without hiccup's etc?

Thanks in advance.

Noice, TPB links to KAT trough the (homepage) logo.

They know all to well that we need to support one another in these times.

Speaking of:
Gottfrid Svartholm, seems the only one still in jail of the founders, are there any recent activities/info
on him aswel as the other founders and/or people who were affiliated with them?

Honestly? Shell a little more for newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157595&cm_re=asrock_qc5000-_-13-157-595-_-Product (AMD Kabini, fanless, 4 SATAs) and a cheap PSU (look reviews on jonnyguru). You'll thank me later.

In case you're still around:
1) install raspian
2) set up transmission-daemon
neither is complicated, any tutorial will do just fine. Protip: you probably want some sort of FTP daemon to access your data

I'm and I'm seeding 3TB worth of data for months, 24/7, no hiccups at all. The last time I had an issue was when my harddrive died. RAM usage is minimal. You may run into issues with I/O and too many file descriptors if you're planning to seed a lot of small files (more than a few hundred), but transmission has reasonable default settings.

Looks very promising indeed, fanless and (bit unreal) low power usage.

i'll dig in to that one,

Thanks.

(You)

Gave me a sensible chuckle,

Thanks aswel!

:^)

Err, I'm clicked the wrong link

And i tought i were (You)

how the fuck do i use rutracker? It's all russian gibberish and I cannot do a search on torrents for some reason, it returns no results.

You have to register first before you can search.

rutracker.org/forum/profile.php?mode=register

I was running through a parts list in my head, trying to figure out how someone could build a 20 grand computer that wasn't a Macfag.

I still have problems with qBit, it just generally feels slow as shit compared to most other clients I've used. I'm wondering if it's just how the UI was written or something, because whenever the client needs to DO something, like scan a torrent, switch from downloading to seeding, find trackers, etc., the UI freezes and I can't do anything in the meantime.
Isn't that something you'd try to avoid at all costs using threads and/or queued UI commands or something?

An oldschool miner-style rig could easily hit that. Quad socket mobo from somebody like Tyan or Supermicro, high core-count Xeon/Opteron CPUs, multiple GPUs.

That sounds exactly like some of the problems i had back in the day, haven't had it again since the time i am using it (again).

Anyhow, i'm using it now with nearly all default settings apart from the general connection / DL / UL limits,
and yes (UI) torrent queueing;

DL --> 3
UL --> 20
AT --> 500

It works for now, otherwise it crumbels my UL/DL speed like crazy , which is logical having 400+ AT.

Speaking of torrents, I'm building my first computer and I was wondering if anyone could point me to a good version of windows 7 yes, I know 64 bit? I found a bunch of product keys I can use but I'm fairly computer illiterate and I've only ever torrented a few games before.

And because I'm retarded, I just need to verify that I need an iso, product key, as well as a windows torrent. Is this correct?

Install Gentoo

I've never used linux before and if I get it, it would only be to dual-boot, which I don't know how to do, and I only have one Hard Drive. For my first computer build I would rather have an OS I was comfortable with, and still have the option of dual-booting in the future with something a lot better.

FWIW I mostly plan on using this computer for vidya.

Not to mention the fact that I really haven't looked into linux at all. I guess I should though.

(sage for double post)

Re-posting from a previous question and support thread.
"I have a custom setup of Windows 7 Pro .iso specifically just for games located at mega.co.nz/#F!Q5xihZoZ!tqF7GCDJhhrmWJO7Pfc3gg . It is based off of a .iso that matches the sha1sum for X17-59186.iso, Pro x64 and I used RT7Lite to modify it. A unmodified version of X17-59186.iso along with a more modern sha256sum can be found here mega.nz/#F!B40TUDIJ!SYXTClz6K5Puz48IKQ-nrQ, along with an activation tool."
The sha1sum for the unmodified file is located on the install gentoo wiki page.

thanks, user

Not as good as the original.

I consider them complementary as one explains the mainframe and the other the additional components.

thanks. I'll do that and play around with some stuff.

Holla Forums novice here.

Is there any guide to how should one configurate torrents well? For privacy/security and speed issues.

Using qBitorrent now.

Using. Win 10.and u torrent. Iove botnet

Get a seedbox. Be happy.

In what way was it modified? Will any windows 7 keys work with this?

It is hard to get into specifics at this moment as the repacker didn't make a change log. One can be produced but will take a little while to do. There is no need for any keys as an activation tool is already included and will start up if it is chosen in the post install menu..

As for the specific tool used, the repacker used RTLite as pointed out in their original post.

What files do I need to download from the link then, and does this already have the automatic updates disabled permanently?

Just the ISO and the sha256 image from the first one. Then compare the sha256sum generated with the one in the image to check if it hasn't corrupted during download.
Yes it does.

What is currently the most elite private tracker(s)?

What does 'no-partial-networking' mean? Also, I would like to see the changelog as well before installing this.

It means I was able to remove stuff (mostly networking related) without reaching the point where Windows is unable to install for little to no size reduction.
Fine by me, it will again take a little while though.

Thanks, I'll wait.
Bit unrelated, but would you go an extra mile and find out how this guy managed to get the ISO down to 1 GB? Link - extratorrent.cc/torrent/4720172/Windows 7 Aero Blue Lite Edition 2016 (x64) By Computer Worms Team [SadeemPC].html

By padding his virus with 0s until it was 1gb

Thanks for the interesting challenge. I doubt it will even boot at all, just off the top of my head it is probably based off: the starter version, the inital retail version (most likely unpdated since being found). From what I can remember off the top of my head, the slimmed down version: has the sample images/etc removed, all language packs removed, alot of uneeded drivers and such, added Daz loader (2.2.2), removed IE (well except for the proxy .dll which is just apart of the OS) and added the two fixes for AMD CPU`s. For more details I am going to have fire up RTLite and hope I can get the important "tabs" in five pictures or less.

At the bottom of the page it explains what has been removed. The lanuage packs are a pretty big chunk from what I remember.
Thanks for the interesting challenge. I doubt it will even boot at all. From what I can remember off the top of my head, the slimmed down version: has the sample images/etc removed, all language packs removed, alot of uneeded drivers and such, added Daz loader (2.2.2), removed IE (well except for the proxy .dll which is just apart of the OS) and added the two fixes for AMD CPU`s. For more details I am going to have fire up RTLite and hope I can get the important "tabs" in five pictures or less.

Finally, sha1sum is the newest checksum given. Provided over a mixed media connection, so it makes that little bit easier for an intruder to change the page.
Those comments are killing me. I might as well see if I can get the repack even remotely close to 1GiB.

Bloody hell, I was almost done downloading it. Oh well, I'll wait to see if you have any luck pulling this off.

I know that it is stable as a rock (bare running out of memory due to me asking it to do too mich at once, so the usually) except for not being able find MSCVP100/140.dll even though they are in /System32 and failing sfc /scannow at around 8%. So there is a fall back point in the likely chance that I mess up.

I know that it is stable as a rock (bare running out of memory due to me asking it to do too mich at once, so the usually) except for not being able find MSCVP100/140.dll even though they are in /System32 and failing sfc /scannow at around 8%. So there is a fall back point in the likely chance that I mess up. Also those missing .dll`s are only a problem for two applications ( PS2 emulator PCXS2 and game Remember Me), with all others so far working just fine.

Remember Me nobody gives a shit about, but that first one's a bummer, because PCXS2 is by far the only PS2 emulator worth a damn. Can you fix the issue?

Thanks for answering my questions. This may very well be what I have been looking for after a couple months of looking

I`l most likely have to start from the untouched base image and hope it doesn't break again like repacker`s one.

Aka back to square one, in the name of a smaller filesize. If you feel like continuing, do so - we all could use a W7 iso not loaded with bloatware.

Hey I tried to install this, but I am having some problems. I tried to install from a disk. but it would always bring me back to the BIOS menu, I dowloaded only the sha image, and the Gaming media-no partial networking one. Am I doing something wrong, or does this require something special?

Addendum it also changed the look of my files in linux mint for some reason when I booted up Linux with the CD in the drive. Nothing else has happened, but it did change the theme

Did you check the sha256sum of the ISO before burning? 7zip can do that just fine.

Strange, if you remove the CD then reboot it should hopefully go back to the original theme.

Challenge accepted.

If you are going to start from scratch, use a x64 version of W7 Ultimate. Also, RT7Lite is deprecated, especially since there are a lot of better programs around that let you modify Win7 ISOs to your heart's content.

What is the benefits when compared to Pro?
Also, RT7Lite is deprecated, especially since there are a lot of better programs around that let you modify Win7 ISOs to your heart's content.
I know the official command line tool exists. It is a 1.7GiB download though. So what are the other options available?

Hey guys I am going to be a tech illiterate and ask what purpose windows loader serves. Do I require it if I have the ISO?

It tricks Windows into believing it is activated.
>Do I require it if I have the ISO?
If you mean the ISO in then no. Other releases may include the details in the name e.g. Pre-Activated .

Thank you kind user

Addendum: My other partition is showing a a fresh install of windows XP for unknown reasons. I am going to mount it and see what happens... later

helpdeskgeek.com/windows-7/windows-7-versions/
Looks like nothing other than Bitlocker, but I'd still advise using it.
vladan.fr/winreducer-for-w8-x-w10-can-customize-windows-iso/
winreducer.net/uploads/1/4/0/2/14027261/winreducerex100_x64.zip
ntlite.com/ (this one has a paywall)
And a bunch of others. Pick and choose at your leisure, or just stick to RTLite.

Thanks for those other options, it is always good to have plenty of choice. I should be able to work on it tonight.

What timezone? Here, it's morning at the moment.
Would be nice to have it within 12 hours, I'm picking up parts for a new PC from the customs office today.

So, I'm a little new to this at the moment, so I have a question: What's the best way to torrent anonymously, or what are some privacy protection measures I should take when using any given client?

Get a vpn, or seedbox. Could also use a proxy.

I finally managed to find a copy of the .iso at hasibul.info/blog/2015/04/12/download-windows-7-iso-updated/ . I should have it all done within the next six or so hours.

After managing to finally make sense of WinReducer and get some where, it says "unsorted edition" and refuses to do anything.

i2p/gnunet/freenet.

First attempt and the new attempt won't even load in the latest virtualbox. The iso is the pretty much the same size as the original repack, mabye because I used RTLite because of . I might as see tomorrow if I can aquire a copy of ntlite and see if that . In the mean time the original repack is your best bet. The missing .dll`s issues could be hardware related, some how?

Actually I just tried to run the unmodified version of the Ultimate.iso and it gave me the same error when trying to load the modified version. So some how a bit must have flipped when I unmounted the storage drive in GNU/Linux and then rebooted.

Halite is a piece of shit. Don't use it.

i have use rtorrent in my arch linux but i have testing for install rutorrent
my tracker

hardbay.club - eletronic music /scene/
TSH --- 0-day /scene/
CG -- Movies
Obscure Cinema - Movies
IPT - ODAY
WCD ---- music /scene 0-day
WAFFLES music/ is dead scene

Bumpth

Uh, what are you doing, man? I found this in 30 seconds - thepiratebay.org/torrent/8560798/Windows_7_Professional_64-Bit_retail_ISO

Scratch that, use this thepiratebay.org/torrent/7220868/Windows_7_Ultimate_with_SP1_X64_Genuine_ISO_Untouched___Windows7

Thanks for the new source. Using NTLIlite the final size was 2.52GIB, so I might see if I can WinReducer to work with a second proper .iso (as the previous iso matched the sha1sum as well), now that I have a clue how it works. Hopefully with that I can get the .iso to be under 2.02GIB.

Nope still getting "unsupported edition" from the latest highest edition of WinReducer. RTLite is currently only the one that allows me to get 2.02GiB .iso`s.

Goal is to get it down to 1 GB, otherwise it'll be no better than malware guy's iso.

It's promising so far. I managed to the iso down to 1.84GiB and PCXS2 was able to be installed, even though it has the same 8% failure percentage. It uses the classic theme, audio drivers weren't dectected and in the Control Pannel Computer opens up Device Manager . Hopefully it will be able to be fixed once I install on bare metal and have the nessary driver.

A head's up though, it most likely will have a very,very limited feature set by the time thr file size reaches 1.0GiB.
So far very promising, I managed to slim down the iso to 1.84GiB and PCXS2 was able to be installed. Even though it has the same 8% failure percentage. It uses the classic theme, audio drivers weren't dectected and in the Control Pannel Computer opens up Device Manager . Hopefully sound will be able to be fixed once installed on bare metal and the nessary driver is installed.

Couldn't you follow in malware dude's footsteps and remove precisely what he did? Or strip his iso of extraneous software and malware?

TIXATI IS LOVE, TIXATI IS LIFE

Could have been good.

nope

wrong
yep.

1/10
Look at the news. If they can still make such performance improvements on things like SHA, the code is obviously not optimized.
So it can't be run seriously on a headless box. Also, it doesn't support POSIX systems, only GNU/Linux.

tl;dr why use it over transmission or deluge/qb?

I don't care if it takes a single MB or 10, I can live with either. I use loonix and torrent sparsely. I really like all the customizability and the extra fucntions.

Also I ==never== seed.

You are ticking every square son.

I tried doing my own thing and it hasn't worked out so far. The second attempt sits on 66% copying files.
I should hopefully be able to remove the software but probably not the malware. This didn't really install, in virtual box. I`l give both plans another shot later today.

Also to add to the list so that bongo can be archived.

[Screenshot needed]

MOST ELITE TRACKER ATM?
I NEED MORE TROPHY TRACKERS

I actually got a virus from installing uTorrent, from the official site.

Yes, that is the virus botnet known as uTorrent.

Use qbitorrent you retard.

Unfortunately I have reached a point where the .iso`s hasn't really reduced much all. It is currently sitting at 1.40GiB.

It's amazing how many retards still use utorrent. I check the list of peers every time I torrent, and almost all of them are different versions of utorrent.

I managed to get both problems solved on the current install. I`l upload the files to vola.

volafile.io/get/8MlxP3kIw65ing/DillFixingFiles.7z
sha256sum: 42617f6baa9c8b2d368b556f94e79aeb31f6b0f9778f8e06f7e41020b0206f8f
password tip: {around-the-name-of-the-arhcive}

1.4 gigs is fine, great job. Did you bundle in the AMD CPU fixes? If not, I attached them to this post (it's a zip file, so add an extension)

Thanks, but what do I do with this? By it's anme it looks like it's a DLL fix for the PCXS2 error earlier, but where's the iso itself?

It doesn't really have much features. I`l intergate the AMD fixes, DAZ loader and optionally the convience roll up, as I have just been focusing on removing things and nothing else. However, Windowa may complain about it legitimacy if the convience pack is applied.
It shouldn't take more than thirty minutes.

It isn't a dll fix but the PCXS2 installer along with a offline version of DirectX. I`l create two versions of the final .iso one with and one with out the convience rollup.

Seeing exactly the same, followed by BitTorrent, Transmission, (occasional) qBittorrent, Vuze, Bitcoment, Tixati and some asian ugu-bugu shizzle.

Seriously; how hard is it, to seed it even to a 1.00 ratio?

Exactly.

check
volafile.io/r/BEEPi 24hr life span
prefix to search for GamingFocused. Still uploading "GamingFocused-1.8-AMD-Fixes+DAZ.iso". the .7z follows the same password scheme as .

Once the OS has been install and gets to the desktop, extract the .7z. Then Install both piece of software and PCXS2 should work.

Well I got a second virus too then, chucklefuck. I was new to computers at the time and only needed it for one download so getting good torrent software was not important. And I was going to wipe that hard drive anyway.

Thank you, you glorious bastard.

tfw I got into a private tracker

T43 + NAS4Free (FreeBSD) running Transmission-daemon with WebGUI.

Would you recommend using this as a daily driver? Or is it meant mainly for those who dual-boot GNU/Linux?

It works fine so far, I give it a 10/10

kek

Thing that might interest some people:
irqbalance 1.1.0 was released with ARM support.

just came across this, for all of your tracker archival needs
requires erlang/elixir, postgres, npm/nodejs, and redis
got it up & running in ~5 minutes

github.com/sergiotapia/magnetissimo

Could you add Python, Java and Ruby for good measure? Fucking tardware.

then write it yourself you ungrateful fuck

if all you need is the backend cut out nodejs

When the drivers that you need are installed, yes I would.

now that katproxy and piratebay are dead, where do i go to download free oriental picture shows?

Since when is TPB dead? Seems fine to me

Nyaa.se for Mongolian flipbook animations you fool.

What puts Qbittorrent above Deluge? The image is a bit vague.

FOSS autism and wanting to lord their superiority over "winfags" and "macfags". Deluge is fine and qbittorrent has a history of being extremely buggy.

If it a FOSS it is superior, and what you want is no concern.

rtorrent a best but rutorrent a shit

KTorrent is pretty good too but not whitelisted in many places.

TPB is definitely not as active as it used to be.

Deluge also has a long history of bugs and design mishaps, both qbittorrent and deluge have come a long way.

Bloody magnets. How do they work?!

Are you implying you can't open magnet links with rtorrent?

anyone care to reupload this?

Orginal uploader here.
For me it is say easier than uploading it every 24hrs and I have the login details easily at hand.
#F!FNNnHRgDkeycheck the subject line.

thanks fam, gonna use this for dualboot os with linux so i can play muh gaems

Aside from the FOSStism, it's 100% acceptable.

The timing was odd: the owner was arrested just after the FBI recommended no punishment for Clinton's email adventures, so I'm guessing they knew who KAT's owner was and where he was. They just arrested him because at that moment, he was more useful as a "see? the FBI does its job, you filthy peasants!" than anything else.

doesn't work for me lad :(

i use deluge, to download and create my own torrents.

it just works.

Since I can't download your repack for some reason, how do I do mine?

0: Download which either version of Windows 7 SP1 you want to use. Check the sha1sum agains't the ones of the Windows 7 page on the wiki page (gentoo wiki).
1: Download which modification software you want to use (I used RT7Lite)
2: If you need the AMD CPU fixes thave benn posted earlier ITT. As for the convience rollup, How to Geek has an article (How to Update Windows 7 All at Once with Microsoft’s Convenience Rollup) that explains how to do it quite well. As for DAZ loader, again the Windows 7 wiki page is your friend.
3:From there it should be self explaintory.

Well that is a shame. You might as well try the above method then.

How do I copy your link? Do I have to add the mega.nz/(plus subject)?

Prepend mega.nz/ to $#F, then add $subject_line to the end of $#F.

Just searched for keywords and didn't found them. So I'm just goign to vomit mah 2 cents:
Yeah.. a torrent-client which simply can't or don't want to implement the current version of the Internet Protocol is the best…
github.com/rakshasa/rtorrent/issues/59

Where do I go for all my utilitarian needs? TPB seems sketchy as fuck, kickass torrents is a mirror of TPB last I checked. Seems like there's barely any comments on TPB, all the uploaders are anonymous or just randoms, last thing I downloaded was FL Studio 12 and it spooked my antivirus. Right as I get a new PC my easy access piracy goes down. I only really need FL Studio and some video recording software.

There's an up-to-date ipv6 branch.

rakshasa only half-heartedly works on rtorrent now though.

That's en euphemism, sadly. But what else can we use? transmission, I guess, but it has always been buggy for me.

what about deluge? is it good yet?

libtorrent-rastebar based client are never good. And python based big software is no good for underpowered platforms.

is that a different libtorrent than the one rtorrent uses?

I wouldn't say every major bug, but I haven't seen any of the qBittorrent problems from before. It's just a freetard clone of old uTorrent with more technical info available.

Yes. Rtorrent uses rakshasa (only used by rtorrent).
The real problem with rastebar is that you have:
boost (bugs) -> rastebar (bugs) -> cleint (bugs)

What makes the (rtorrent) libtorrent better?

Well, two things: a lot less bugs (by itself and because no retarded dependencies) and the "mmap to net stack" thingie.
Really, just god read the qbittorrent issues where they must find the libtorrent-rastebar and boost combo that'll work the best.

Is it possible to download a specific scene in a torrent file?
Say, disable downloading of pieces to 90% of the movie except a segment where you estimate the scene you want to be and perhaps the first few pieces to get the video data?

What can we do to keep rtorrent/libtorrent alive?
The original dev lost the will to work/live.

I don't know, m8. Fixing bugs is always more boring than adding new stuff (by the way, there's a new compact view mode in master).

What does it do?

Source: Kikepedia

I meant what does the compact view thing do?

Oh. I suppose you can have one torrent per line. What's really lacking is torrent filtering by name.