Emma Watson, Miles Teller lost ‘La La Land’ roles for being too demanding

While “La La Land” is the toast of Hollywood, with a record-tying 14 Oscar nominations, there’s an internal war over the casting of the hit musical at power agency CAA.

Miles Teller and Emma Watson — both repped by CAA — were originally tapped as leads in the movie, but Hollywood insiders said both lost the roles for being too demanding.

One movie insider said, “Miles was offered $4 million to star in ‘La La Land,’ but he said he wanted $6 million. Watson was offered the lead female role, but she initially wouldn’t commit. Then she began making all these crazy demands, like rehearsals for the film must be done in London — for a film called ‘La La Land’! They jumped through hoops to make it work with her, but she just didn’t feel the film was right for her.

“Producers finally cast Emma Stone — and once she was on board, Ryan Gosling jumped at the chance to work with her again.”

The source added, “Now both Miles and Emma Watson are raising hell with their agents for not securing the roles for them — even though it was the actors’ fault for being too demanding.”

pagesix.com/2017/01/28/emma-watson-miles-teller-lost-la-la-land-roles-for-being-too-demanding/

emmas agent should just grab her pussy. she will quiet down real quick then.

lol beta

also, who the fuck is Miles Teller?

Reed Richards in Fant4stic.

Emma pretending like she has actual talent and not because of some shit performance in a kid's movie based on an old hag's book series.

i.e. literally nobody

Dubs confirm

I'm fucking loving this. Emma's tears are delicious

I just want to see her get raped by peaceful mudslimes that had never even watched harry jewer films

He played the lead in Whiplash, which was written and directed by the same guy as La La Land.

"BUT I'M HERMOINE"
"OH SHIT JAFAR, SHE A WITCH, WE MUST BURN HER AFTER THE RAPE"

who cares???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

me

LOL
I love it when whiny celebs blow themselves the fuck out.

I don't

aw that's so sweet

i hope he raped her

I usually hate every movie he's in, but for the record, Whiplash was some good shit. Some really fucking good shit.

90% of that was J.K. Simmons though.

Who is Miles Teller? I guess irrelevant because 4 million dollars was not enough money.

Emma Watson is a tranny.

She has a pussy pole user!

And yet actors applauded Meryl Streep's stupid speech and act like they're fucking real people

Chambers of secret hermione was cutest emma
Sad to see her turn into a giant pampered bitch

I kekked slightly.

Seriously? He looks like he's 18-20 years old? Reed Richards have gray hair as far as i can remember.

Fant4stic was said to be a re imagining inspired by Ultimate Fantastic Four where Reed is a young genius instead of this old scientist guy and Teller was Josh Trank's choice for the role.

nothing wrong with demanding more money if you're worth it. clearly this guy wasn't.

She looks like such a cunt.