Goes to jewtube

Niggers ruined ancient Egypt.

Maybe they really were kangs?

For one fucking time when nubian slave niggers revolted and overtook the actual kangs. Then immediately returned to righteous slavery.

WE

WUZ

HOL UP

*SMACKS LIPS*

SO YO BE SAYIN

[CLICKS INCOHERENTLY]

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

KANGS

Nope, that didn't happened. Egypt was in a bad shape back then, the country was devided, the Theban priests overruled the pharaohs who ruled for months and then were pushed over, etc. Then the Nubians - who were under Egyptian rule, but they were not slaves -, who had a big army, invaded Egypt and - that's the most interesting part - they have restored it to it's former glory.

BUT there whol culture at that point was basically the Egyptian culture, from the previous ages. They had some stuff built into it from their old culture, but it was now Egyptian culture and they themselves were basically Egyptians.

And their rule didn't lasted for long

Nope, that didn't happened. They had just one nigger pharaoh.
also
Yes they were. Literally murals of nubian nigger slaves being used for work exist.

Judging by your broken English, are you a kang?

AYO
SO U WUZ SAYIN
WE WUZ SOME KINNA
DOCTOR DOOLITTLE?

I didn't even knew they made Documentaries in Ancient Egypt.

Then 10 Commandments is a documentary and it's anime version is just for kids.

Oh Chaim

Where did I said they had lots of nigger pharaohs? I said they, as the Nubian invaders, restored the Egyptian society, then they were soon driven out.
Those were war prisoners. In Nubia itself, that was a separete country from Egypt, they were under Egyptian rule, but they were not slaves. If they payed their taxes - mostly in gold - and didn't started skirmishes along the border, they were left alone. In theory only, because they always skirmished and revolted.
Nein, I'm from Europe

germancuck no doubt

I said it was a documentary, they even based a book on it!

Ayo cracka, why u be postan dat edited pepe?

AYE WE WUZ FAROZ AN' SHEEEIT, NIGGA

Jesus was nigerian, explain to me again that they weren't kings?

It's all bullshit anyway.

first of all, #hewillnotdivideus

second, its a fact accepted by the entire scientific and historical society that egyptians were african-americans of color, so getting mad over this is moot because experts are right and you're not.

third, using the n-word makes you look like a child, and this is a 18+ board. reported.

Let me redeem this thread with some quality.

DUDE LMAO

HOL UP
YOU SAYIN' WE WUZ
RIBBITS
GODS AND SHIZZ

when capeshit met wewuz with british accents

thoth being a nigger triggered me heavily

Friendly reminder that the last dynasty of pharaohs were Macedonian Greeks.

See Magical Egypt.

Ancient egypt was multiracial

it had blacks and whites like america. and black and white kings. this does not mean every black person was descendant of fucking kings.

after the jews came to egypt to trade, the kings put them to slavery since they always started some commotion. one of the jews eventually became king and intermarried with the royalty, the egyptian people had no clue their royalty were actually jews and the royalty kept quiet about this. just like the royalty in England.

I know it's hard to understand.

They were occupied for so long, that their original culture was mostly lost. They worshipped Egyptian gods, built Egyptian style monuments, considered thier sacred sites in Nubia sacred, etc. When they saw how the origin of their current culture fails, they saw an opportunity to help it. They wanted to restore the Maat, the rule of the Gods. No matter who is on the throne, the ruling force is up in the Heavens, which declares it's will via oracles.

They got driven out soon, because the cultural heritage was Egypt's greatest treasure, and despite the Nubian ruler didn't introduced new gods or reformed the politics, they still considered him a foreign king. Which he was.

So yeah, basically in the long terms, this was foolish of the Nubians, because Egypt was still standing, when they were not.

Again, a friendly reminder, that Djehuti (that's Thot's Egyptian name you know, the Greeks called him Thot) was often depicted as a baboon. Now it's an accurate depiction, no?

Non-Bible related source of this?

Read the Tanukh

what is wrong with the bible as source?

This I am literally shaking and crying hoping you turn from your sinful ways and give your heart mind and soul to Jesus

Kazuki Takahashi ruined ancient Egypt way before the niggers.

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

It's been filtered

A society cannot reasonably be said to have been restored if it had a nigger ruler. That's like saying Barack Obama was a legitimate US President.

DAS RITE CRACKAZ

Nothing unusual about that except that they weren't even *in* ancient Egypt.