Ahahah! you're so funny user! You don't really like that Trump guy do you...

Ahahah! you're so funny user! You don't really like that Trump guy do you? I'd love it if you came to my place after coffee for some hot anal sex if you're into that kind of thing!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/KatyaLischina/top/
reddit.com/r/KatyaLischina/comments/2nsah2/katya_lischina_72/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why dont you dye your asshair as well, you fucking mongo

BITCH I WILL SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH
lovingly

Nice herpes bitch. Did you get that from Slick Willy?

Liberals really believe this, fun fact, if you are a conservative a slav girl will shat on your dick, if you are liberal she will call ivan to fuck her properly after beating the crap out of you.

Memes are out of control.

YOU SHOULD JUST SMILE AND
BLOW ME!

Hahahaha! Do I like Trump? Of course not! He's such an idiot and he's dangerous! Glad you love my rad sense of humor though, sugar. Few get it like you do. Now… You said something about sex? Count me in, babe!

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

Make sure she pays for the coffee

What's wrong baby? Let's get going now, I'm already dripping wet!

That's because you are sitting in a puddle you dopey bitch

Did I ever tell you… You look like Hillary Clinton? So smart and sexy. Yeah! Fuck those Trump guys! What loser jerks.

If the sex is good enough…. I'll even vote Hillary for you, babe. I'll pretend to like all sorts of stuff. I'll even ruin pol for you, sugartits.

That kind of looks like an airport, maybe not some place I should leave without knowing what I was doing there in the first place.

It might be a mall but I don't know why I would be in a mall.

Things I will do 4 u bae:

-show you the hive of scum and villany known as pol and slide and ruin shit. Just for you.

-I will renounce Donald trump.

-I will ditch my looseer racist Nazi friends and we will call the fbi on them. I'm sure they're planning something. Wink wink ;)

-go shopping w/ u etc etc

Oh and I forgot: work out my abs like I promised

That's an exit only.

It's possible to go the wrong way up a one way street

Ooops! Sorry user! I was just thinking about what you said about Trump and the liberals earlier and on our way to my place I became a full fledged white nationalist! Sorry user but I don't date cucks who don't support Trump, thanks for walking me home, bye bye!

I'd tell her what she wants to hear then use her holes and never talk to her again unless I want some more.

WAIIT!

I was just testing you. That's how me and my natsoc bros detect rats. Snitches. Informants. All degenerate scumbags. Anyways… I'm glad you're not one of THEM. You passed the test.

Shall we have some coffee inside..?

I swear that is the funniest shit I've ever seen on this site. Fuck. No other stupid webms compare to this level of comedy.

Ashley the Bashley. I miss her.

W-well ok user, I-I was testing you too, you don't think I'm an easy airhead bimbo slut who just sleeps with random fucks she just met do you?

Oh! Pardon the misunderstanding, my dear lady! I thought we were going to drink coffee and study all night for that big test?

What else did you think I meant, you gutter dwelling whore?! *gets all alpha agtrssive to get your horny on*

Watch and learn the art of seduction, lads. Watch and learn.

Let me in and don't call the cops.

Oh user! The way you chimp out like that really turns me on! Don't stop talking dirty to me baby, come on and let's fuck!

Holy. Shit. Go. Away. You. Shitstain.

You jus jelly cus you didn't get your dick wet like that other user.

*clank as I drop vishous instrument*

Well I ah um… Hmmm.. You uh wait why you know way um…..

I've fucked bitches before you know its nothing to me so don't take this the wrong way but you're being a total slut right now. Kek. I don-dont need your approval you succubus. Youre a fucking skank, you know that? Umm.. Haha! Bitch. You think I love you? I - I was just playing you. You don't need me to you know what I've got plenty of bitches I was just testing you out to see if you're scared but I never wanted you anyways.

Later, slut! *jogs the other way briskly and masculinly as you sigh at the one who slipped away*

My dick is plenty wet

*unsheathes katana*
heh… kid
*teleports behind you*

Aaaaaaaaaaaa

Yo back off you dumb? I'll gank you

Stupid nigga who do u think ur talking to? I make mad dogs chopping that chrons and ur mom too on the side, crystal skull vodka to celebrate my own swag I'm so great I'm my own celebrity. And who are you? Some Japanese fucking cartoon I date you come at my dish I swear I'll fukk u up and pour crystal skull on ur grave bitch niggaaa 100 100 100%

I meant to say dosh not dish or dogs fukkin autocorrect cheesin me right now

2cute4me

is that a motherfucking real doll

It's a 3d 2d girl.

its a funnier choice, sweetie. Its him, or her - i mean c'mon, now.
Anyway, lets fuck

Shes a real person but not the same one from OPs pics

WHYYYYYYY?!?! I WANT THIS ALOT!
I WANT TO HAVE HER!

A FUCKING LEAF

hey you…. listen here, I actually do like that trump guy more than hillary. and i'd take a cup of coffee from Trump over your anal sex.

I'm a jew, and chicks actually don't like big cocks. They only like them when the cocks are black BBC's .

Race mixing is much sexier than race preserving.

It wouldn't surprise me if some of you niggers actually donated to her.

taken straight out of Reddit reddit.com/r/KatyaLischina/top/
reddit.com/r/KatyaLischina/comments/2nsah2/katya_lischina_72/

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

But… I don't like coffee!

What about people who aren't cucks?

By the Queen I swear to thee I will bring the war of 1812 back upon your head with such force if you dare reference to me as a LEAF, ever again! Instead of as a CANADIAN, as I deserve to be recognized.. Your foolish blunder came this close to costing you your life. But you have caught me inebriated tonight.. staring in terror at the television as it reports on two atrotious political candidates that… ah! Forget it!

Prepare your musket, you stupid wench! I will show you 1812 again should you be so insistant as to dishonour my title with your blathering, annoying accents and inability to keep anything from collapsing into an acronym, or some sort of short hand phrase that only a simpleton would think of!!

Well then, let's just fuck like wild animals, instead.

wew

Yeah lol who would ever vote for that trump guy? Ikr?
"well user, this was, er ,fun. reminder that drumpf is a douchebag!"
"haha, jokes on you. im voting for him anyways!"

Name?

b

lol

>4. get slav girlfriend and mother, and baggage, and debt

Am his boyfriend, can confirm he genuinely plans to work on the abs.

Hi CTR! If you can spare a few moments of your sockpuppeting time, you should check out the fun Holla Forums threads where they're publishing the name and address of every last CTR employee! It's fun! You're in there too! Every CTR employee is!

(Don't worry, it's totally legal for Holla Forums to do this. FEC rules, you know.)

They're a friendly bunch on Holla Forums, and I just bet they'll be in touch with you. It's nice making new friends :-)

Go on, check out their threads! I mean, you're just talking to yourself on Holla Forums, so you might as well take a break ;-)

Oh cut that shit out you cunt, you're giving us cancer

Slavs absolutely hate Hillary.