Shilldawg seems to be getting a lot of retweets, social media is very pozzed

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/740973710593654784

Shilldawg seems to be getting a lot of retweets, social media is very pozzed.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.com/news/2799758/delete-your-account-donald-trump-and-ted-cruz-your-twitter-privileges-have-been-revoked/
archive.is/etCAt
twitter.com/ggreeneva
archive.is/GzWW0
archive.is/CQvMd
archive.is/kvOrI
archive.is/T6MCV
archive.is/RIJxb
archive.is/E2x78
archive.is/pw6Lm
archive.is/9hJsf
techcrunch.com/2016/06/08/twitter-hack/
archive.is/mT2En
archive.is/kALi9
archive.is/lDqjQ
archive.is/QVgEE
twitter.com/Nero/status/740979423416029184
twitter.com/thescamgod/status/740990681829646336
twitter.com/FAKEBLUETEARS/status/740736256699600896
twitter.com/joeymoore__/status/740680942730280960
twitter.com/jillnumber2/status/740670758674825217
twitter.com/FlNDYOURLOVE/status/740416339978924032
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/12152676/Which-presidential-candidate-has-the-most-fake-Twitter-followers.html
tweetsave.com/thescamgod/status/740990681829646336
archive.is/uGSSD
archive.is/Hvx5j
tweetsave.com/joeymoore__/status/740680942730280960
archive.is/UkdhZ
tweetsave.com/jillnumber2/status/740670758674825217
archive.is/jXxHl
tweetsave.com/flndyourlove/status/740416339978924032
archive.is/GsS4C
archive.is/E7uZz
twitteraudit.com/hillaryclinton
twitter.com/Reince/status/740993607289688065
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741007091947556864
archive.is/XjlfG
archive.is/tGIaz
archive.is/SpRmR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#Origins
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/741024533059141632
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4ncuv7/what_is_the_delete_your_account_twitter_meme/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ndgzp/hey_centipedes_about_hillarys_post/
facebook.com/DonaldTrump
archive.is/Opub2
cbsnews.com/news/in-2012-black-voter-turnout-surpassed-white-turnout/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i4kXzkd7632ud284D0eZi6t8_9a3wjNRMfdL1N9-KpM/edit?usp=sharing
archive.is/QYJRV
stackoverflow.com/questions/6316899/how-to-get-a-list-of-all-retweeters-in-twitter
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o9a_UjtvT6Z2WWR-wjSpC5sffJ8Gkb9E45l-RVyioiE/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="RT @HillaryClinton Delete: your account."&src=typd
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FDVUSIschmL338yvPJtlENcGHgc-MRgVFSpcNrs2ETA/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An elderly woman using memes she doesn't understand, simply because her management told her to. It just comes across as sad.

Is this the lefts version of kill yourself?

Let’s see how long it takes Twitter to ban my account.

A divided federal appeals court in California ruled Thursday that there is no constitutional right to carry a concealed handgun, adding to a division among the lower courts on gun rights outside the home.
By a vote of 7-4, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco upheld a California law that requires gun owners to show a good reason before they can get a license to carry a concealed handgun.
"The protection of the Second Amendment — whatever the scope of that protection may be — simply does not extend to the carrying of concealed firearms in public by members of the general public."
The court declined to say whether the Constitution protects openly carrying a gun in public. It said that question was not at issue in the case.
Gun owners in two California counties challenged the requirement that they show "good cause," as defined by county sheriffs, before they could get concealed carry permits.
Thursday's majority opinion traced the rights of gun owners from medieval England to the founding of the United States and through the Civil War, finding that local laws almost universally prohibited carrying concealed firearms in public.
RELATED: No Permit Required: New Idaho Law Allows Concealed Guns
In 1897, well after the adoption of the Second Amendment, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that "the right of the people to bear arms is not infringed by laws prohibiting the carrying of concealed weapons."
The appeals court said it followed the U.S. Supreme Court's method of looking to history to resolve gun rights issues.
"Because the Second Amendment does not protect in any degree the right to carry concealed firearms in public, any prohibition or restriction a state may choose to impose on concealed carry — including the requirement of 'good cause,' however defined — is necessary allowed by the Amendment," the 9th Circuit said.
Many states have similar restrictions on concealed carry, and the lower courts are divided on whether they violate the Second Amendment. So far, however, the Supreme Court has declined to take up the issue in the wake of its landmark 2008 ruling that found a right to own a gun at home for self-defense.

O god please please please do more of this shit Hillary make this election cycle even more entertaining.

shit trump gotta hit back hard to this

(checked)

Trips of telling us something we've all known for a long time now. Twitter is a fucking lefty cesspool, user.

t. hillary

Damn son those are a lot of retweets

This is what they use our tax money on. Bots to retweet shit.

that seems pretty autistic tbh

Trump's top tweet.

it's gotta be bots, it's getting like 300 retweets a second.

mtv.com/news/2799758/delete-your-account-donald-trump-and-ted-cruz-your-twitter-privileges-have-been-revoked/
archive.is/etCAt

NOTE, THIS ISN’T REAL

NOT EVERYONE IS A FAN OF DELETING THINGS HILLARY

She is used to deleting things that trouble her. Just ask her email server.

What?

DELETE THIS

Is this normal?

It just jumped 10K in a matter of seconds.

Sure. It’s just a list of the people who will be purged when the time comes.

Funny how she's gotten over 50k retweets when her average is 500 to 1k on all her others, eh?

HE MUST FIRE BACK WITH EMAILS

Ah yes, the left's only way…

"Delete it"
"Remove it"
"Censor it"
"Silence it"

How great would society be without any of these types of people in it?

No.

SYNCHRONOCITY

Lol people already associate 'Hillary' and 'deleting' with her emails.

“HURR DURR YOU’RE JUST LIKE THEM; YOU WANT TO DELETE THEM FROM HISTORY HURR DURR”

But seriously, they all have to be killed. They’re too dangerous to be left alive.

The astroturf is real. Gas Twitter, media purge now!

I opened the link and the first thing I saw was "Greg Greene" RTing it 7 times in a row. go figure

Get a screenshot of that.

I wonder how long it took them to put this together?

How many of her followers are real?

Most of her twitter followers are not from the US.

Half are basically bot/sock accounts from Saudi Arabia and shit.

eh, just take a look
twitter.com/ggreeneva

REMINDER THIS IS THE CEO OF TWITTER

If you're wondering where all this shady number fluffing is coming from.

We still have the majority of niggers residing here though.

Oh, my mistake. I was thinking of ‘liking’ it.

Just going on twitter is enough to remind me why we needed a Washington royal family. Democracy was a mistake.

This is the fakest shit I've ever seen. Hillary didn't have a single tweet above 20k the entire election cycle and now this shit? Nope.

rev up those memes boys. pictures of hillary, emails and the text delete.

Hillary only has 5k tweets next to Trumps 32k tweets.

the fuck?

(Heil!)
Gee, I wonder how many of her retweets are real.

Any twitter-api wizards here?

bots

In comes the media. Right on cue.

archive.is/GzWW0

archive.is/CQvMd

archive.is/kvOrI

we need a complete audit on the hillary clinton twitter account. i suspect bot usage and phony trending topics/tweets will be a tool for her campaign.

They're probably legit.

Twitter and Facebook are dominated by the Left and Obama's endorsement means the Bern victims are moving to Shillary.

There has to be a snappy way to attack her for this.

All the articles so far and growing.

That's plain creepy.

It's this right here.

Media is a fucking arm of the state, jesus christ

TOPKEK
let her bark like a dog, Don will just ignore that bitch

Considering at least 1/3rd of her followers are fakes, it wouldn't surprise me.

This is like the most limp comeback I've ever seen and all these cucks posting BTFO'd gifs in response are hilarious.

I can't believe in such coordination of thousands of people. Too bad twitter's API isn't open for anyone. This shit needs investigation.

oh man they're trying to force the unstumpable meme for Hillary

THAT'S NOT HOW MEME MAGIC WORKS YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is the most obvious twitter rigging ever.
Less than half an hour and over 100k rts and faves.
Meanwhile no other tweet today has over 5k.
If you just look at the rts you can see accounts just rting this hundreds of times.

Does anyone have that webm of this where there is the Hillary dog and the Seinfeld theme starts playing

Yeah it seems a bit phony.

Like it was planned in advance with the Obama endorsement.

I wonder how deep can Hillary take in fists?

What's that thing where the a bunch of reporters collude together and all get their information from a single source?

There's a lot assumptions in this post. For one thing the speed of the retweets/likes seems totally artificial when you compare everything else Hillary and Trump have posted. Another thing is all these articles being written up out of nowhere. And thirdly Bernie was the anti-establishment candidate just as Trump was the anti-establishment canidate, a poll in West Virginia had 40% of bernie supporters saying that would switch to Trump back in May, and technically Bernie is still going at it despite MSM pushing Killary's victory hard as fuck, Washtington Post headline, MSNBC, etc. etc.

chiisus user, my heart skipped a beat before I read your comment D:

archive.is/T6MCV

archive.is/RIJxb

It's the dumbest choice of words she could have possibly used when she's literally in the middle of a investigation for deleting federally protected emails.

Its not even a comeback. Its essentially her just saying shut it down.

I'm getting nervous waiting for Trump's reply. She's set herself up for the ultimate stumping.

He really has to use the emails.

problem is trumps reply will be savage but he wont get as much retweets because

RIGGED SYSTEM

This is middle-school as fuck.

What's the point in replying to a "shut it down!11" hysteria? I think Trump should focus on exposing her crimes to the general population. What's Twitter audience? How many of them are hardcore leftycucks?
Redpills >> forged retweets

I don't understand, they're calling that "firing back"? She is quite literally acting like a child telling someone she doesn't like to shut up. There is no argument, no response, just calling someone a doo doo head and she has 1m retweets now. I've fucking had it, the entire world should just be destroyed by ayy lamos already. Fuck me, I'm so pissed by the fact that ANYONE thinks this is somehow a good response to Trump's tweet.

The don's meaty cock is going to snap her jaw with this.

It's around 100k retweets and favs at less than an hour.

I'm leaning more towards botnet now.

archive.is/E2x78

Picture their tears come November 9th and the smug grins wiped off their faces.

It still just enrages me that normies can't see the fucking pattern when this literally just happened and already has thousands of retweets and fucking articles popping up simultaneously.

Are normies really that fucking blind? Clearly they must be ffs.

I smell astroturf

archive.is/pw6Lm

archive.is/9hJsf

It has like 12 replies, 8 being from one dude. Yet the tweet says 100k retweets, 100k likes. In under 1 hour, where her average and next biggest is 6k. Biggest blatant sockpuppet show ever.

I smell sweet comeback bants fuel.

40 words per minute means they had to start less than 10 minutes after it was tweeted, not to mention to get publisher clearance.

This is coordinated, no doubt.

Wew, the Lügenpresse is out in full-force.

The Shillary Shillbot

people will mask it with
or
or

What we need is hard evidence.
Go through the retweet accounts and see how much they retweeted.
Take pics of everything
The amount, the comments….
EVERYTHING
We are the information warriors anons.
WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

This is just pathetic.

Wait a second, goys.
Passwords for 32M Twitter accounts may have been hacked and leaked
>>>/n/426909
techcrunch.com/2016/06/08/twitter-hack/
archive.is/mT2En

Is it possible that there is some connection between these events? Most of hacked accounts are from Russia.

This qualifies as news? Tumblr-tier reaction images are fucking news?!

This country needs an EMP to blast us back to the stone age.

It worries me that you don't realize that it WILL help her.

Contrary to popular belief, many progressives and mudfolk think he was a great president… They're idiots that don't know any better, granted, but that changes nothing.

LOOK FOR RUSSIAN TWITTER ACCS FROM RETWEETS AND LIKES

archive.is/kALi9

archive.is/lDqjQ

Fucking lol'd. I wouldn't mind shillary cunton being our president if it comes with more lulzy tweets from both cunt and trump. Doesn't matter either way– this election is just pure entertainment.

lel this entire next week its going to be "remember the six million retweets guys!"

TRUMP JUST TWEETED
And… it's fucking nothing

Why is he sucking jew dick?! He should be pimp slapping hellary!

I don't get how it's funny.

While Shillary is trying to stir up flamewars he is already garnering sympathy good goy points for future use.
It's a clear easy defense. "I have better stuff to worry about than some old bitch trying to tell me what to do"

Nah son, this is long-view meta on Trump's part.

He's sending regards to (((our greatest ally))) while Hillary is sending him messages that break Twitter's EULA.

Washington Post is breaking it down play by play.

archive.is/QVgEE

well, if this blatant display of astroturfing isn't enough to make normalfags suspicious of Hillary and the MSM then I don't know what is. who am I kidding, critical thinking equals tinfoil hat

Why would he care?

It's like a small Chihuahua barking up on German Shepard.
It's laughable

Eh, ignoring the whole thing it seems. Could work, would've loved to see some bantz but I see the point of focusing on actual events not social media whining.

You don't see Bernie or Shillary doing that shit.
Both Hernie and Shilldog celebrated the start of Ramadan and didn't give a shit about the anniversary of D-Day.
Trump did.

He probably doesn't have to respond. It seems obvious that a lot of the retweets are bots plus all the articles coming out in under an hour of the tweet all say "Hillary Burns Trump". She's digging her own grave with this.

A memorial tweet is perfect. He comes across as sensible and sympathetic, and makes Hillary look like a fucking dick.

It's not a comeback, but it's still some 4d chess shit.

This is all part of a coordinated effort to make Hillary look stronk and smug like Trump, yes - its utter, utter shite. But as you can see, the normalfags will shill it into the six gorillions; we need to fire up the counter memes.

Aren't all tweets from the Kanklesaur signed "-H"? This shit isn't even from her. Probably some haxor from Russia guessed her password was hillary1

It's a strategic thing. Just watch.

There's nothing indifferent about the response though, she's the one replying to him. It's literally an alternative way of saying go fuck yourself, shut up, you suck, etc. Plus trump isn't acknowledging this in the slightest.

Remember when Rubio tried to beat Trump at his own game?

Their so stupid because they don't realize that boat has sailed. Hillary can NEVER look like Trump and any attempt will look like "Hey fellow kids how do you how do!"

This. Also the first word I think of seeing her tweet is "E-mails". Whoever advised her to write that either went full retard, doesn't understand memetics or is actively trying to sabotage her.

twitter.com/Nero/status/740979423416029184

A fucking internet fight between the next two potential presidents. This is madness.

I don't think you have to keep counting user, we already know it's absolute bullshit.

💦 💦💦💦
💦 💦
💦💦😂💦💦
💦 💦
💦💦💦 💦

Based faggot.

There's no way this doesn't look suspicious right?

kek

leave this board faggot. there are no based faggots.

The 9th circuit court is the point of origin of most pozzed judicial activism. Anything that comes out of their mouths can easily be discarded because they're such fucking faggots.

Didn't that one saudi prince say the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING to Trump?

Predicting a Dilbert article that says: Hillary fails again - people remember the first word and that delete! Emails anyone???

She's trying to be le edgy maymay wimyn. Just ignore her. It's pretty obvious it's not even a botnet, it's just inflated numbers by twitter. She's trying to pull in Sanders supporters because she knows they're either not voting, voting 3rd party, or voting for Trump.

of course, he's got a lot of people looking at his twitter now that Shillary went """viral""". perfect time to do some PR. glad he didn't take the bait tbh. let the footsoldiers do the dirty work, see

as for Shillary, it's only a matter of time before she gets outed for this bullshit. those headlines fucking reek.

He's sure as shit more based than you will ever be, you cum-gargling homo.

Make sure to get the screencap of when it hits 6 million bot RTs.

WEW

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
twitter.com/thescamgod/status/740990681829646336
twitter.com/FAKEBLUETEARS/status/740736256699600896
twitter.com/joeymoore__/status/740680942730280960
twitter.com/jillnumber2/status/740670758674825217
twitter.com/FlNDYOURLOVE/status/740416339978924032

Rip and Tear. No Mercy.

Reported for queerlover.

Welp guys, it's 120k+ now. Trump has been stumped. I'm now a #HillDog

Only the initiated are able to notice blatant media manipulation happen right before our eyes. These people exercise doublethink: "media is corrupt, but I still believe them." so they won't care to realize they're being taken for a ride.

Reported for demoralization shill.

Reported for reporting.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/12152676/Which-presidential-candidate-has-the-most-fake-Twitter-followers.html

Jesus christ, these niggers and their .gif's. Don't they know that's not an argument?

Absolute degenerate faggot. Learn the rules you nigger. Tweetsave and Archive.

archive.is/uGSSD

archive.is/Hvx5j

tweetsave.com/joeymoore__/status/740680942730280960
archive.is/UkdhZ

tweetsave.com/jillnumber2/status/740670758674825217
archive.is/jXxHl

tweetsave.com/flndyourlove/status/740416339978924032
archive.is/GsS4C

It's Tumblr. They can only express themselves through images of media they consume.

Looks like her new strategy is to try to out-bantz Trump.

She has no fucking idea what she's up against.

Sounds odd. And we call them Berniebots for a reason, so his numbers are obviously wrong.

Of course he'll have to delete his account, he has to take over @POTUS in January ;^)

I love how much Milo triggers some of you on here. Just mentioning his name raises your blood pressure fifteen points.

No, lefties will tell you to kill yourself and actually seriously hope that you do. If you don't they'll post your home and work address and pictures of your family online to try to get feral niggers and demented tumblrtrannies to kill yourself for you.
Normal people will tell you to kill yourself as a joke.

You're a shitty PR faggot.

wew lad

Nothing wrong with having a disdain for faggotry.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have how these niggers think "delete your account" was a sick burn. Normies can all fucking die.

"Someone should tell her that deleting things is not the solution to every problem." Or "That is your answer to everything isn't it. " #hillarymissingemailsorsomeshit

Best from trump tho kek

A little shocked actually. Considering social media is flooded with leftists.

check'd

>>>Holla Forums

That tweet wasnt him acting like a faggot though, you guys are though.

archive.is/E7uZz

don't worry I let them know

>>>/autism/

G FUCKING G HILLARY

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Followers doesn't equal supporters. A good portion of those might be the same leftists that raid his tweets as they go live just to express how triggered they are.

Ok, Satan is real

It is wrong though you stupid shit. Throwing out someone's opinions or arguments solely because they're something you don't like unrelated to the actual substance of their statements is ad-hominem. Maybe you should gb 4/pol/, they have a useful little chart explaining all of the logical fallacies.

Trump would probably win the election immediately if he tweeted that

He's permanently a faggot. Nothing he do won't be gay. He can heil hitler all day long for all I care.

To be fair, Trump has about 50 ghost account followers from me alone. Twitter was banning them like hotcakes

Niggers and jews can make all the perfectly valid logical arguments they want. I still want them all dead.

I should really sort these out.

That Seinfeld bass line gets me everytime.

In all seriousness, it was probably a smartass staffer who sent that out.

LITERALLY SHUT IT DOWN

She/her campaign staff definitely bought those numbers, her other tweets get like 1500-8000 likes/retreats and all of a sudden in this short tweet she blows up to 140 000. Give me a break

No one is dumb enough to buy this

No one is dumb enough to buy this

Moon Man detected.
Stop giving a shit, your scorn won't change anything; It'll just make you look like a whiny bitch who can't adapt to the world. Nigs will nig, Jews will Jew, homos will homo.

I never thought I'd see the day when the top two nominees for President are shitposting at eachother on Twitter.

That's a given, as well as the mass amount of samey articles about a retarded tweet. The only hope is that normalfags actually notice how absurd and unlikely this is.

kek

Wew; hadn't heard this version before. Thanks, user. I really like medieval music.

I see a very white future, and I'm very happy about it.

It was, if any of the absolute retards churning out articles bothered reading the cunt's twitter (a thing I'm sure no one actually does), they would see Hilldog signs all the tweets she sends herself, while unsigned ones LIKE THE ONE IN THIS THREAD are by staffers.
Truly the MSM is formed by the dumbest fucking cocksuckers on this Earth

Aren't there sites to analyze tweets and "accounts" that retweet it?

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
SHE GAINED 20% IN A SINGLE MONTH

3,097,245 Real
2,125,765 Fake

5,094,147 Real
1,378,721 Fake

The bigger issues is 750k fake accounts unfollowing her.

Also, Trump has been above 6m since like New Hampshire.

This just gets creepier and creepier.

BREAKING NEWS

*"What, with a cloth?"

I made an account and followed Trump just to get Trumpisms to my phone several times daily. I put no info on it and never used it. I'm probably considered "fake".

Fish, barrel, etc

Link it faggot

Bodied.

fake and gay

Bitch is on suicide watch.

KEK

Too tame, I lusted for blood.

Never mind, it's fake. Shame.

a bit wordy but makes an impact all the same.

It's fake, anons. Check Trump's Twitter

Don't see it on his feed.

faker

Y U LIE?

ETERNALLY BTFO

fake and gay

Fake and gay

Even though this is fake, Trump SHOULD hit back at her. Her chin is exposed right now.

Fake and gay

REPORT THIS FAGGOT TO THE MODS

The difference between retweets and likes is ~3k throughout this all.
It's clearly rigged

Pic related was an actual news headline on CNN in after the 5th May (Me no hablo retard Spanish) fuss.

Jews, Niggers and Gooks wants to eradicate the White race. They want to rule over post-White world, so start adapting to it right now: kill yourself.
Just do it. Don't even think about your relatives, they just can't adapt to the future world.

wud de fug

Rinsed Pubes with the top-tier bantz

twitter.com/Reince/status/740993607289688065

dat dere clickbait title fucking kek

Simple.
Say: No i won't, just you shouldn't have deleted your e-mails

I would like to just point out a huge error they have done. The RTs never match the Likes. They move up at different rates and usually one has more than the other.

Nothing the left posts are memes. Memes must be made in and of the truth to be memes.

Or just spam her with lots of targeted harassment on twitter.
Every time she tweets,

kek

jews are so shitty at damage control when they have overplayed their hand

even normies are going to be suspicious of the 150K+ retweets and 100 articles within two hours of its posting

What racist shitlords, they are called mexicans!

I've embraced apathy and no longer care what happens to this shit-fucking retarded world after I'm gone– I'm just here to laugh at the sidelines.
You're delusional to think having different opinions and telling others about them will make even the slightest change in our society. If anything, it's just passive ego masturbation.

But whatever, do what you want because It gives me another thing to not give a shit about.

Are you fucking 12? The niggerfucking jewish faggot is actively through his articles and through his association denigrating whatever the "alt-right" is and pulling it towards racemixing, pro-homosexuality (and the worst faggotry), and "it's just trolling" territory, in a time when the mainstream is literally pozzed, faggy leftism.

If his stance is that of a subversive, every action of his comes with the added bonus of being potentially used to lull you into liking him so he can feed you bullshit later on. This is most directed and used towards people most prone to "hero worship" without giving a second thought to potential consequences.

And then you dismiss the user's desire to remove the element that has a direct and actual influence in destroying white western civilization as being mad. Are you mad at a disease that is killing you; a parasite that is sucking you dry? Nigs will nig, jews will jew, homos will homo and the white man is harmed by all of them and should get rid of them.

oh good now the vortex of shitposting is pulling in more politicians.

BREAK THE SHILLBOT

If you don't give a shit then why reply? You aren't laughing, you're crying and I can feel your tears.

Delete your account a.k.a oh very shut it down

(HEIL)

Holy balls. This makes Hillary look salty and petulant as fuck.

I only hope she is prepping the lube for the assfucking she is going to get on the monday press conference from Trump and crew about the clinton's copious amounts of corruption all being exposed to the public.

Autocorrect claims another victim

Ah I get it now, this is Hillary trying to get the SJW vote by talking like them. Can't wait to see her fuck this up by the end of next week.

F

Where is there an autocorrect error?

Isn't saying ' Delete your account ' just her talking like a 12yr old CoD player telling others to uninstall the game?

NO creativity. Sad.

go home, gamergoy

Oy vey shut it down accidentally became delet this.

As other anons have pointed out, it's because her saying….

OY
VEY

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Hi goon.

MFW HILLDOG COMES UNDONE BECAUSE OF HER OWN STAFF

*it's basically her saying

None of which was implied at any point. Provide arguments next time, Skipp.

Clickbaity titles makes searching through folders easier. Couple of examples.

No. It's "vey" -> "very".

I read the post below it though, like a retard.

seems (((suspicious)))

(checked)

It's a solid scripted reply.

Likely planned quote some time ago for when he said something to her after she grabbed the nomination. What he said didn't matter which is why the reply has nothing to do with it.

While it is obviously being inflated by bots, it still would've gone viral regardless. It's a solid comeback that deflates him while appealing to the young white girls she needs.

The good thing is, this is likely as good is it will get from her. This was nonspecific and premeditated and she can't use the same thing again.

This was easily planned and scripted out long in advance, but Trump succeeds because he doesn't need a script or a bunch of advisors, while she does.

However, if Trump stays predictable, it will be easy for her teams to script things in advance to use.

nothing to see here, goy

this has nothing to do with the million trolls Hilary hired recently

go to bed, and most importantly, don't vote

note the shillbot and his attempts to derail the thread with disinfo and d+c.

do not respond to him or this post.

"don't talk to me or husband ever again"

Fuck you, you're not my real mom anyway

Top kek

hi D&C shill

you implied all of those things. fuck off with the PR kvetching already

How much did she spend on all that fucking astroturfing? Jesus. If she has to pay literally thousands of shills every time she tweets vapid bullshit she is going to burn through Sorosbux at an obscene rate. Watch her lose in a landslide having paid $1000+ for the votes she still won. The donor class is going to be absolutely anally ravaged at the end of this election, all of their puppet candidates schlonged and down like a billion fucking dollars.

That would be job creation, she probably just outsourced to a chinese botnet.

That's some disgusting imagery.

Just laugh at leftists and their degeneracy

Reinces response is now the top reply, beating all the ebin liberal reactions gifs

Trump should respond with a simple "Not a chance". Projects authority, makes shilldog look impotent, has more energy than a simple no.

I think "You wish. ;)" would be a better choice, no?

tbh fam, think I'd just let it hang there myself.

"Delete your account, you big meanie!" kind of speaks for itself - as does the Lugenpresse response.

Someone should make a collage of the stories and the time frame of all this, as it certainly appears to have been orchestrated.

Reince being cheeky, trying to redeem himself. Good work Reince.

He should say, "With a cloth?"

What the fuck are you talking about?

THE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

wew lad

nice touch trying to discredit me by reading my post history though

your reddit is showing

OMFG MUH SIDES! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

IT'S TIME

OH SHIT

I didn't know Obama was a hit among Bernie's base.

"Muds and progressives" aren't the silent majority. It's apparent from Sanders ' support that the Democrats are more polarized than the MSM admits.

That took too long but fuck he did go all out as expected.

HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SAVAGE.

I like how he implied that it was a preplanned written scripted tweet with that. He just made her look like an idiot

There we go. Atta boy Donny.

Trump finally tweeted a comeback.

NIMBLE

Rinse Penis was just testing the waters before Trump came in for the final blow:

OHHHHH SHIIIIIEEEETTT!!!! Burned

Noice

Meh. Not necessary. Trump already made Hillary look petty when posted that tweet about the Tel Aviv attack.

RETWEETS

Holy shit these retards don't know how to even appear legit.

seems like there's butt-tickling back scratching going on here.

BTFOd

AND sending private information knowingly through an insecure network.

What a time to be alive

10/10, worth the wait

NOICE

Did Hillary have a stroke? She just tweeted in Spanish.

Shitposting and memes

He took forever to do it though, she could just as easily respond with "x minutes less than yours did".

YES!

Great bantz.

HAHA, as if she's not botting.

Just like Jeb

tbh fam, I don't know what you're trying to imply.

The 'silent majority' didn't put Romney into office, nor John McCain.

The silent majority may not even be a majority anymore, just having been silent, and having stayed that way far, far too long.

It really, really worries me how many of you think the beauracracy is going to free you - it won't.

We aren't going to win this through democracy or beauracracy - the numbers arent with us in the first case, and the regime in power isn't with us in the latter.

Hillary Clinton should already be in fucking custody for the evidence which is available.

She's being protected.

And what, oh, what I say, do you think are the chances that she'll recieve similar treatment come the time of the election?

Do you honestly think the regime gives a flaming fuck about voter fraud or the like?
They don't.
They won't.

You aren't going to vote Donald Trump into the presidency, I am ashamed to say; thus, there is but one option available to us if we wish to remedy the situation when the inevitable comes to pass.

I hope you - all of you - realize this… Though I know you don't, and have no doubt I'll be called a 'defeatist' or a 'shill' for such commentary.

tl;dr Hillary doesn't need the too-long-silent probably-not-a-majority in order to win. Trump DOES need muds and progressives to win. The math suggests this election is not going to be in our favor, as does the blatantly corrupt regime presently in power.

SPREAD THE MESSAGE THAT HILLARY USES TWITTER BOTS

Perhaps, but these buzzfeed-tier articles get churned out VERY quickly. It isn't necessary for there to be any collusion.

the last 2 elections are nowhere near comparable to this one

filtered defeatist shill

and get into a real shitposting duel with Trump? sounds dangerous fam

Kind of disgusted that we're triviliazing the crimes of this psychotic bitch that is destroying America. Oh well. Fire up the memes…

Voter fraud works when elections are close, there is no way to steal a landslide election without people knowing. You are right that civil unrest is a possibility, but them getting away with fuckery is simply not going to happen.

This war will be won with shitposting and memes

When were you when the facebook literally the onion

Oh wow that is so pathetically desperate.

I dont get it

thread theme

NOT
SUSPICIOUS

Trump has more followers than the fucking president and he can't do that.

With this logic, doesn't this validate trying to force people to get off the internet if they don't think it's a safe space? Or better yet, wanting to force people off the internet because they don't believe in the same things you do?

Is shillary literally endorsing cyber-bullying?

I'm starting to think leftists don't understand their own talking points and memes.

They had that tweet all lined up weeks and waited for the perfect time to post it.

Doesn't do that is probably a better phrase. He probably could hire an army of Malaysians or whatever to like and retweet a single tweet he does. He just doesn't because he doesn't need to.

SPREAD IT NIGGERS

SHILLARY IS OBVIOUSLY USING BOTS, THE ONLY WAY WE CAN BEAT A RIGGED SYSTEM IS BY SHEER NUMBERS

Vox one takes the cringe award so far

n-nothing to see here

Yeah, because some old lady screeching "DON'T TALK" is fucking hilarious amirite?

They're the product of the edgiest writers from Washington Post, no surprise there.

He just made her look like a retarded teenager.

That shit was harsher than I expected.

RETWEETS

So it was actually just 9 real retweets and 20,140 real likes?

What the fuck happened, America?

RIESE PUBIS and Trump best Twitter friends.

Memetic interface connection, do not break it, it werks and benefits us.

Same bullshit in politics since the dawn of time just on a different medium.

Who in their fucking right mind would think that 220,000 likes is not suspicious? Maybe the bots are just broken.

Watch that tweet get deleted once it hits 500,000 likes

This shit is old as politics, were just bringing it to the 21 century.

Kikes.
Kikes destroying our education.
Kikes expanding franchise to the illiterate.
Kikes reducing discourse to fits of emotion.
Kikes have made it impossible to be a true intellectual and still appeal to the people, as the people are mentally fucking disabled.

Trump is doing the operational equivalent of putting on hip waders, striding into the muck, and beginning to suck it all up into an industrial shop-vac.

"You want to bring discourse down to this level?" he asks, "Be careful what you wish for,"

Not really, no.

But the point stands - the silent majority isn't real.

The majority in the US is not silent white people (who've been silent far too long) - its progressives, traitors and assorted muds.

Beauracracy won't save us.
You know this, deep in your heart.
"Maybe if I ignore it, it will stop being true…"

Muh PR?
The fuck are you talking about?

Quite the opposite - fuck the PR, start preparing for war.

Because you're fighting one.

This will be a very close election m8.

Well, there definitely is, but again, this isn't going to be a landslide victory - nothing about the present demographics and data suggest such to be likely.

This is exactly what I'm worried about - you still think they care.

They don't.
They won't.
If it should, somehow, come to pass that its a Trump victory they're looking at, I don't believe they will hesitate to engage in fraud, even if they get caught.
The media will portray such claims as nothing more than conspiracy theory, and any non-organized small-scale resistance attempt will be bloodily put down with little-to-no media coverage.

I know.

You scare me, legitimately, because I can tell you actually believe this.

They don't care anymore, and neither do a good 50%+ of Americans.

They WILL get away with fuckery - not because they weren't caught, but because they'll silence their accusers via the media.

It blows my mind that so many of you think that these people are going to give up everything they've accomplished thus far for the sake of 'democracy' or 'not being caught' - they don't care.
Hillary Clinton got caught, and she's running for President - and she's very-likely going to win.
And if/when she does, that entire email situation will become a non-issue.

Is a bot retweeting and liking this shit?
How the fuck does she get 200k rt and likes?

(((followers)))

I never thought I'd be alive in a time of political shitposting on the internet.

You happened.

#deleteyouraccount is trending on twitter.
Can we use this to harass jews?

You're shitposting on the internet to a group of anonymous individuals you know nothing about. For all you know I'm fucking Rambo. Stop sperging out and enjoy the banter, if you want to prepare for the race war then go to /k/ or some shit.

Hillary's keyboard.

different Kennedy.

I'm shitposting on the internet to a group of anonymous individuals who are here because they share at least some of my ideals.

And far too many appear to be of the mindset that worries me; that is, that they think this is going to be a 'landslide victory' wherein no fuckery will take place for fear of getting caught, as though the current regime cares about getting caught in such a context.

I hope you are Rambo - and I hope you're fucking readying for war.

Protip: /k/ is full of Leftist Cupca/k/es that would rather kill us than stand with us, should race-war come.
archive.is/XjlfG

Oh Jew.

Nah, don't bullshit me, you thought it was dead JFK who did the 1965 immigration act.
We all make mistakes, I understand.

HILLARY'S BOT AUDIT COUNT SUDDENLY DROPS

archive.is/tGIaz

ARCHIVE FROM 3 MONTHS AGO
archive.is/SpRmR

TWITTER AUDIT COMPROMISED

There's a reason why John and Bobby were shot while Ted got to live into old age.

We can walk and chew gum at the same time. That is work for a Trump landslide and also prep for the coming civil unrest at the same time. Even with 8yr of Trump most of us still know a civil war is coming.

You don't think most of us aren't already gun owners and preppers? If Trump loses he loses and things will escalate from there.

The bot handler probably passed fake info to the accounts.

Who else is digging through these account replies?

Greg Greene, the faggot with all the top gifs is associated with an Obama consulting firm (SmotTewesGroup)

Kyle Wiedleman, appears normal but is acctually affiliated with a direct Hillary shill (media firm) Xavier Lopez-Ayala

Huffpost Women

Will Greenwald, media shill, PCMag.com

Sam Stryker, buzzfeed shill.

Ira Madison III, MTV news

Kelcie Willis, CMG National News

rae paoletta, MTV news blogger

Aaron Rupar, editor for thinkprogress

The list goes on and on, but I'm autistic enough to go through all of this. Why the fuck are all the top tweets media shills?

If the majority of the tweets go back to journalists, that proves this was planted right?

I was suspecting it was complete horseshit when I saw Hillary allegedly had more "real" Twitter followers than Trump. Good to have it confirmed.

EVERYTHING IS FUCKING POZZED
RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#Origins

How's this work?

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

yeah, that's not authoritarian at all Shillary…..

Just saw that and was about to post it. This needs to be spread.

What a surprise. Kikes are running the twitter audit site.

>Holy shit that's alot of Aaaaaaaaaaaaays

This literally going to be alphabet soup bots?

Makes sense, though Trump has said in his rallies that it's him tweeting with that account and shortly after he replied and decimated her or at least the staff who runs her account

Possible. I tried to make some bots (phone verification and different IPs & strings) and they were gone in 1 week. Can't see how it can be done without Twitter support.

top kike

Seriously dig through and find dirt on this bitch too
Myra Williams.

She posts like she makes a hefty paycheck

Hillary works closely together with the leftist media, so that's not surprising.

There is no doubt in my mind twitter is corrupt as fuck.

Read this earlier and thought about it while driving around.

What irks me the most is it's not some kind of thought provoking statement or even an argument it's just "shut up"… just pure censorship, and idiots are celebrating it.

Trump should continue the schoolyard level discussion with a simple "No."

can somebody use twitter api to make a list of all of the cunt's followers?

For the laughing stock that GG is now, the events with it should've brought that to light back in 2013/2014.

Quick guys

I need that image comparing politifact's things against trump compared to the truth

I know it's offtopic but this is s redpill emergency

lol this whole time they've been making fun of trump for taking the bantz to twitter and now they're spending money to do it themselves.

GAMERS ARE DEAD

This?

The Wu incident unmasked everything. I remember the Holla Forums post that was obviously from a publicist goon and ended up being the shining beacon of evidence that Wu was being harassed by "evil white male sexist gamers!". Never mind everyone in that thread was calling the OP a shill and reporting it en masse. The next day, Wu just happens to have a media tour lined up with the bots on Twitter posting the exact same message to shill the interviews.

The entire media deserves the rope for what they've done all these decades.

Nah, I'm not bullshiting you m80, you just made an assumption - and yes, JFK happened, putting LBJ into power.
And JFK was the one who called the then-quota-system "nearly intolerable", as quoted in that graphic.

You know what they say about ASSumptIons.
We all make mistakes, I understand.

I don't get the impression from most of Holla Forums's rhetoric that they ARE doing it, whether or not they CAN do it.

No, no I don't.
I think a large portion of Holla Forums are young men who do not own a firearm, who are not in great physical or psychological state, and I am suggesting they work on that, NOW, because its going to be important in just under 6 month's time.

No, this will not suffice.

If Trump loses, we fight.

If we don't fight, then this was all for nothing, and this country is doomed.

Things CANNOT go back to status quo after this.

If Trump loses, we fight - if we don't fight, then this was all for nothing, and this country is doomed.
… And I see far, far too many people expressing rhetoric and mindset that suggests, to me at least, that they are NOT preparing for war - they are preparing for a presidential election, expecting bureaucracy and democracy to end in their victory (a 'landslide victory', no less), which worries me deeply, especially given what we just saw go down in Austria not long ago (and the weak-sauce response).

RETWEET THE SHIT OUT OF TRUMP'S RESPONSE

Aaron looks like a fat Ben Shapiro.

L.O.L.!!

AND THE AUDIT BEFORE THE AUDIT 3 MONTHS AGO SHE WAS AT 59%

See archived article from 4 months ago
archive.is/E7uZz and my post

No, they saw through it when Gawker was doing it to gaymers.

No idea, can't find any info. Her twitter is unsurprisingly low on info, but she's been pushing anti-Trump propaganda solidly for a long time, making images as well as reposting them. I'm guessing that it's a secondary account made specifically for bashing Trump and securing paychecks

Her bots are simply improving.

fucking underrated comment

>"DELETE THIS"
>liberals warp whiny demands into an epic burn
Hello?

DONALD TRUMP HAS FEWER FOLLOWERS THAN HILLARY CLINTON ON TWITTER

:^) these fucking kikes….

Wow…

I mean, not surprising but wow… This is reality.

Getting real sick of your shit, Milo

Has anyone pointed out how odd it is that she has a quarter of a million retweets and yet continues to see a thousand at the absolute most on her other tweets?

Everyone be advised she definitely did not write this. All her own tweets have "-H" at the end. Hillary cucks are exceptionally dumb for rallying behind this tweet that some 22 year old intern made.

if someone who knows how to use twitter can get me a random sample of Hillary followers I can estimate how many are actually bots

Silly user, that would require effort. We don't have time for that. We have to get Hillary to beat that racist Trump.

_____:^)_________

does it matter? its not even a good tweet. Hillary doesn't have words of wisdom either so it might as well be her stupid fucking ass.

This will at least be funny if the tweet caps at 633,893 likes

Who the fuck does this bitch think she's kidding?

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/741024533059141632

Trump's response is getting many retweets a second. His tweet will soon eclipse her tweet in popularity. She cannot beat Trump at Twitter trolling.

Kinda disappointed the coincidence detector didn't detect ((David Caplan)))

I don't see him getting >200,000 RTs though. Hillary hired bots after all.

It would be weak either way, I just find it funny that morons think she actually typed this out.

Hilary has robots. Trump has humanity.

The chutzpah on this bitch

did anyone make a rebuttal image of the last one with "my relatives are european" and "as president I'll get rid of illegal third worlders"?

I agree, even some Bernouts are going to flip shit with that comment.

Didn't you? Lazy fuck.

I pray that someone hacks Hillary's account and deletes it now.

non existent when it suits our agenda goy.

already memed today

hell with it, I'll make it just because.

Then meme again.

And thus user put on his memeing gear and rode off into the sunset

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD PUT A BULLET BETWEEN HER EYES

SHE NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED

SHE IS THE EMBODIMENT OF EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

u gon luv me

I demand this, I demand that. I want this, I want that.

Waahhhhhh. Agaboooboooo.

It's a scary thing to see actually, in the same way as when you turn over an old log. We all know who (((the media))) are, but here they all are crawling out individually against us. The same thing was noticed a couple months ago, I forget what thing it was about, but practically every person tweeting their snarky, bitter, liberal one-liner about it was some media fuck.

HOLY
FUCKING
CANOLI

That's old news.

I love you Donald

M8, it has already been discussed ITT; it's literally old news in this context.

This pic makes me kek everytime

Meme to Bernie supporters that Hillary is rigging the Twitter system with bots/fake likes just like she rigged the primary by buying super delegates. They will eat that shit up

Be patient anons, I have to download a new typeface for my memetic creation device.

I don't even know what that is. You must be a professional.

More retweets than likes. Shillbots gonna shill.

like a font, as in Times New Roman

Hillary and Bill were prominent in politics in a time when the only media outlet was television/newspapers for maximum lugenpresse, and any loose ends or inconveniences were taken care of by malicious prosecution/framing, or outright killing (Vince Foster), her own hubris and evil will be her undoing, she cannot even conceive of politics outside a bubble of vicious cronyism, and she is most likely a literal sociopath. Now that she can no longer play politics on easymode with her husbands NWO connections, she is getting fucking destroyed and it is only going to be more and more desperate for her, her mask of sanity is disappearing and it is not only a possibility, but plausible that she shits herself or throws one of her harpy tantrums that her staffers know of, Trump will literally trigger her into an amygdala-hijack tantrum, especially during the debates. The schlonging will be of legendary proportions that will be talked about for ages.

By Kek, the typeface does not match 100%

My man

This is quite revolutionary.
Candidates debating each other through the internet, no kike moderators allowed and everybody can comment.

There are some interesting times ahead.

We have to do Twitter and Facebook what we have did to those Reddit and Youtube

They have numbers on us now, but not for long my man

RAPE

Disgusting misogynist!!!!

You're a (((retard))).

(((you))) don't really know how to manually echo names

They both are most definitely literal sociopaths or psychopaths. It's fucking glorious watcher her and her sterilized politician ass just getting utterly destroyed.

The first debate will be glory. It will become a holiday from there on out - a day to celebrate the most amazing schlonging of all time.

(heil'd)

Don't bet on it. Twitter is very fond of censorship.

It's still highly controlled in ways. I would love to just see two candidates together, no topic, no moderator, 1 hour.

Reddit has kike moderators.

Look how we still managed to overthrow them.

All we have to do is start ruthlessly shitting on the Twitter admins and making everyone hate them like we did on Reddit.

Hillary's throat would give out around the 15-minute mark from choking on The Donald's cock

in other news

#ImWithered

Since when was reddit overthrown? SA/SRS controls reddit.

kek

The Internet will be for 21st century ethnonationalists as the loudspeaker was for the NSDAP - a new piece of technology, seldom used to its full potential, until some faction (the NSDAP then, us now) makes use of it for a massive edge in the spread of ideas and ideology.

Heh

Everything can be echoed. It's why you can echo MSM. You could echo a verb and it would make sense.

No. No, this cannot be real. No. I don't believe this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>>/reddit/

this #DeleteYourAccount shit is weird I feel like I'm in a manufactured universe…

Indeed, my friend. I saw it in another thread

The internet for us is what loudspeakers were for Hitler, which is what the printing press was for Martin Luther.

Guacman can be the moderator.

Wait. Are (((you))) a the_Donald plebbiter? The place that is fully and has been proved to be controlled op?

There is no grasp on reddit but "us". Reddit and the like has more control over the whole of 8ch and the whole of 4chan than "we" have on reddit.

agree 100%. Probably something we're going to see more of in the general election.

What the fuck.

Sup /cuteboys/

I recently tried anal with my partner However, after I get fucked, the tip of my dick starts shooting with a massive pain.

I don't know why. We use lube and everything, and my ass doesn't hurt much, but I'm scared I won't be able to please my partner so much anymore.

Any advice?

As soon as the_donald began routinely making /all in the past few weeks, I consider Reddit basically defeated.

Still needs to be pushed ten times further

All we have to do is paint Twitter as non-freedom and anti-intellectual

They don't allow the free discussion of complicated and challenging ideas on their site

In other news, record low standards for burns sees an increasing number of boring snark retweets.

Oh come on. It's used to suppress the google searches for Hillary and her deleted emails.

Save now the results you get and check back next month.

Clinton doesn't know shit about memes

I think we should start a "pro-Hillary" campaign to get Twitter to ban Trump's account. Because they totally would, and it would demonstrate how corrupt social media is in influencing political elections.

News channels by law have to give equal time to candidates, but FB and Twitter can literally simply delete trending favorable coverage of candidates they don't like. And they do it all the time. We should force this issue into the forefront, because if we don't Hillary "Bought by Wall Street" Clinton will be brought to power by nothing more than corporate propaganda platforms masquerading as social media.

That's gotta be it.

She used a 1980s maymay from IRC.

I truly hope that Trump is ready to fight this demon

This is going to be a very long and strange showdown and I pray to God that Trump has it within him to soul search, face his demons head on, face himself, and challenge his preconceived notions. That is the only way we can truly stop this evil cunt from permanently destroying the West and installing full blown fucking Maoism in America.

This ain't no game no more.

Hey, you're a sharp one.
I think you're spot on.

Fuck.

Wrong thread.

Shit the fuck up.

We need more numbers on Twitter and to defeat them on all fronts.

Trump looks fucking weak and outnumbered.

That's no longer OK. Letting Trump rallies get BTFO by leftists is no longer OK. We're no longer in meme territory. This is just a fucking power play and you have to play by the fucking laws of nature.

faggots go on Holla Forums

I recommend you get back there.

Who cares about numbers? No one notices that shit and when they do, it's easy to point out the radical discrepancy between that tweet and literally everything else Hillary has ever said on Twitter.

no you faggot, it's real. not the fake one like the fags were posting. it's better than theirs.

It was defeated way before then, like back in 2011, and was further confirmed by the whole Chairman Mao thing. Where have you been?

That's what that sounded like.

Mate…

She didn't even fucking write it.

I don't know whats so hard to understand about this.

She has staff writing this shit for her.

Samantha Bee is fucking retarded

Suck a dick you board policing faggot.

lol it's basically "I literally can't even right now".

Ayy, the font isn't %100 whatever the fuck, but it works

He's not saying it's fake. He's backing up what I said that it's old news. That specific tweet had been talked about ITT for quite a while before I replied to the comment posting about it again.

God bless

Twitter, the platform, is extremely pro-Hillary, pro-Obama. You're not going to win a rigged game. The BEST you can do is expose it as rigged, which is what im suggesting.

also tell me what to fix.

U mad bro?

I knew you could do it. Good job.

Pretty good

Go back to reddit, you illiterate mongoloid.

It's basically a "kill yourself" but without any bite

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4ncuv7/what_is_the_delete_your_account_twitter_meme/

Are they even fucking trying?

This, you can't beat them on numbers, but you can be louder by volume, and we can cross any lines we want to. Image replies are always good.

Guacman is on the receiving end of moderation.

No need to hide it on plebbit, place is filled with good goyim who do half of it themselves without knowing it

A neutered version of killed yourself from a spayed former First Lady

He may be a fat swedish jew, but he's still one of us at heart.
Notch did nothing wrong

They are, quite literally, useful (and useless) idiots. They're probably not even allowed to figure it out on their own.

No. (((you))) aren't even one of us.

I don't know about that, Don's got 100,000 real people to match Hillary's 200,000 robots so far, I like those odds

Notch did plenty wrong. Failing to deliver on his promises, coding Minecraft in the most cobbled together way possible and failing to fix it, moving to reddit once Holla Forums stopped being his hugbox, and throwing a con for a bunch of turbospergs

He's not literally a jew, retard.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ndgzp/hey_centipedes_about_hillarys_post/

Someone told the plebbit niggers. This is war now, brothers. Our shitposts will blot out the sun.

That smug muslim bitch is the most enraging thing in this thread.

The most expensive memer.

Empowering people who want to kill you, awesome.

Can't wait until Hillary shows up to debate Trump wearing a hijab

True

This would be very useful.

I have a spreadsheet ready to go if someone can generate a list of urls

What if you want to keep people out? I guess you could make drawbridges. Perhaps they are better.

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Hillery will soon learn what the burnouts and paultards learned.

LIKES AND RETWEETS DONT MEAN SHIT
these bots cant vote and the big numbers will only give them a false sense of security come election day.

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNTABILITY

DELETE THIS

This trumpism is boring as fuck. America is country of immigrants and you will never have real nationalist movements there. But in Europe they have actual culture and thousands of years of history. The nationalist there are dead serious and very willing to genocide certain ethnic groups.

Ooh nice

The headline at the top? "Fire" is nigger slang

Twitter abandoning any guise of neutrality.

She bought a new fucking digital marketing team. Great.

These guys are good, better than her other self-sabotoging faggots, but they'll never be good enough to defeat us.

Nice Europe v America talking points, faggot. But how about you check these?

Kill yourself.

Fuck off with your Jewish meme. America is a nation of European Americans who have over the past three hundred years conquered the entire world while you cucks sat back and watched Muhammad rape your daughters.

Dank d&c

Are these faggots fucking serious? They're what, half a year late? When did Trump tweet Pepe?

Oh hey hilldawgs new marketing team showing up

you should kill yourself! it's what all the kids are doing these days!

ftfy

and there it is, no shocker here

He ripped off a bunch of autistic children and redditors and retired in his 30s as a billionaire. I can't fault him for that, we all would have done the same.

He never stopped going to Holla Forums, he just stopped posting about Minecraft with his name. This was for the best. Otherwise literally millions of cancerous Minecraft children would have been driven to it.

Rich, creamy memes.

Everyone should see this post.

#TBT

Whats the context of the gif?

You are here. You read about media ownership every day. You debate it. You know the .

The real red pill comes when you accept it as real, not as debatable fiction – it is not some mythological story that people propagate around, it is not fiction. It is real. Accept it.

The reality you are presented is not what is real. All relevant media is controlled. If it is not under control, it will be taken under control.

Try to understand. You lost the war, and you have been subjects ever since. Depending on your geolocation, you have been subjects even before. Nothing has changed, but the illusion of freedom has been made stronger.

Everyone here should understand this as real. As long as you don't you are useless.

Updated

fucking bitter trannies

off by 8

I bet they love communism

George Zimmerman court case.

I wish that was real

Thanks

facebook.com/DonaldTrump
It is real.

We're pulling out the guns now boyz.

Oh shit it looked like twitter

The gloves are off

It annoys me because when I first saw that video I was certain it was from Youtube and full-length of the song with all the memes, but I can't find it anywhere now. The only thing that circulates of it is this castrated version :c

Damn straight. And you’re first.

well, I guess I can say I grew up in the time of no internet, turned 18 or so watching Netscape and AOL show us a new type of technology, went to college first using primitive email that required purging, and things like Lycos and Yahoo just started being useful for more than looking up the SciFi Channel's "The Dominion" to get programming lists for MonsterFest or when Ripley's Believe it Or Not! was going to be on, to when the internet became just another political / social puppet show that took over actual dialog with who can pay to get the most popular tweets of utter lies out to the most addicted, retarded technofucks.

America is a European country whether you like it or not Hans.

This one has its guts where they need to be.
I'd know because I spliced the audio myself.

Bots. There's no other explanation.

The butthurt leftists getting destroyed in the comments are comedy gold.

Most mental case internet trannies do, and checked.

That fag McInnes actually made a decent point on that subject.

Gavin is still a cuck faggot but he's been making soem good videos lately.

He just did what hipsters always do, moved on to the next cool thing.

Romney could have been the president if 5-6 % more whites had voted for him:

archive.is/Opub2
cbsnews.com/news/in-2012-black-voter-turnout-surpassed-white-turnout/

Romney would have erased Obama's nearly 5 million-vote victory margin and narrowly won the popular vote if voters had turned out as they did in 2004, according to Frey's analysis. Then, white turnout was slightly higher and black voting lower.

Donald Trump will be the next president because he will win the white vote by a significant margin. Stop trying to spread your defeatism faggot.

Isn't this fag married to a curry nigger? Regaurdless, he made a video where he tried to categorize different political ideologies and it was one of the most cancerous and inaccurate videos I have ever watched.

Who'd have thought that Clinton would be the first to resort to shitposting? Best drive home ever.

Also that video is super annoying to watch. The only funny thing he's ever done was that interview about trannies and the one with the feminist, even then you could tell he was semi-pissed off.

Goddamn I hate them to the core. I used to listen to them frequently because I thought they were supposed to be unbiased or at least rather neutral. Then all of a sudden I realized they were shilling against Trump harder than anyone else, and shilling for more rapefugee dick

It's infuriating. How are these people allowed to do what they do without repercussions?

You are in a manufactured universe, even Holla Forums may be manufactured by (((interest groups))).

I started noticing they've been doubling down on Donald ever since he beat Rato. Really passive-aggressive about it too, where they'll be talking about something completely unrelated to politics but then allude to [negative thing] being similar to Trump.

They're almost as bad as HuffPo.

Surprised she didn't tell him to 'Shut It Down' tbh.

capped

Jesus Christ this guy can say the most cringe-inducing shit and I still love him. Unstumpable. Fucking magic.

Trump is a confirmed Mememancer.

saved

capping defeatism, good job

Enjoy it my man, you know it's only gonna get better

Is he? The first I saw ever saw of him was his "How to fight a baby" video or something like that. Kid looked as white as driven snow, as I recall.

I miss that video more than anything removed from Youtube. It was pure joy to watch.

This.

The thing is, they can control media because they control finance because the majority of people have been fooled into thinking they are the good guys. We know all of this already. But the real question is, are they right? If you believe they are right about human nature, that we are all just stupid sheep waiting to be led to the butcher then their scams and lies are justified. We deserve what they do to us because we are incapable of resisting.

BUT

If you believe they are wrong about human nature then they will always fail. They will always overplay their hand. They will cry holocaust one time too many and people will start thinking, "Hey, maybe that guy is full of shit." Because that is what this war is really about. Are we really clay dolls with no thought or imagination, or, if they lock us in a box, control every aspect of our lives and limit all we know, will we still think and innovate as part of our nature? If this turns out to be the case then their control of money, media, and politics will all collapse as soon as enough people recognize the swindle and simply stop supporting it.

Their memes are weak. Hillary Clinton can tweet anything she wants; it won't be funny because she isn't funny. She just destroyed an internet meme by using it. Meme magic will abandon her as soon as she tries, because memes are information and information is a part of life. Hillary serves only death. She serves stagnation. The result is that she is cut off from the "magic" of memes and always will be so long as she is a slave to power, and the mighty statuesque.

What the fuck. How do these kikes get away with this?

Yo dude but Trump took 2 hours to reply to her.
Fall on face fail.

Didn't anybody else fucking see it?
He literally took 24 times as long to reply as she did. He should have went after her on botting and inflated retweets.
soon.

On DOTR we will hang every click bait article writer

I would really, really hope that my future president doesn't sit on Twitter all day waiting for replies so he can deliver timely one-liners.

Nigga Trump has better things to do than shitpost on Twitter all day, have you seen his schedule?

I rather enjoy McInnes

Not curry, feather.

czecked

Dude, don't come here anymore.

Trump was trying to fit as much pain in one tweet as possible

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT SHITSKINS WILL NEVER BE AMERICAN. STOP FLOODING OUR ONCE WHITE NATION WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING ARROGANT PILES OF TRASH WHO FEEL ENTITLED TO OUR FUCKING NATION AND CIVILIZATION. PURGE THEM ALL! EVERY FUCKING LAST ONE!

Oh god. That was graphic. Rip and tear Donald. Rip and tear.

Look at all of the news articles that came out 5 minutes after she replied.
Plus, it's quite possible that it coulda been pre-written due to the fact that she could've posted that comment on any of Diamond Don's tweets and it would still make sense because her "requires no context to work"

fuck i was trying to do *italics* on the last bit there

o shit

She may have inadvertantly created a backfire meme, now when a lefty scumsucker gets all offended, just run in with a DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEE and unflattering angry Hillary pic mocking them.

So far her followers are only looking ~60% human

How are you sampling? Randomly I hope.

EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME

Jews have throbbing wet dreams of destroying memes, mate. Just because this bitch who fantasizes about running a live sized doll house with her as queen is referencing some memes don't make them dead. They just backfire on her and added to the archives of laughter. You can't control meme magic, which is why jews hate it.

Holy shit

Random batch of 300. List is sequential by follow date so it's really 300 new followers from today.

Don't have a way to sample randomly from her entire list of folowers

C O N T E X T
O
N
T
E
X
T

What's your margin of error?

not ognna bother going through this whole thread, but /r/ing the pic of Donalds tweet saying 'My twitter has become so powerful it can make my enemies tell the truth".

Basically sums this whole thing up. Donald has been a mastermind in the way he utilized twitter.

The decision on whether a follower is a human or bot is purely subjective so right now it's most votes wins.

Current sheet allows for 8 votes per link and I'm sure there's a way to apply some weighting to each of the results but that's a little complex for now.

There isn't the tiniest bit of doubt in my mind, she used bots for the retweets/likes.

Need more people to cast some votes

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i4kXzkd7632ud284D0eZi6t8_9a3wjNRMfdL1N9-KpM/edit?usp=sharing

I don't follow anyone on twitter, can't really input anything

wew

Can someone weed the ones with no followers, no tweets, etc. out, so we can single out the obvious bots?

>>>/hdi8/

this is what forcing a meme looks like when you have the MSM in your pocket

"Delete your account."
Yeah, really good. We're going to have to rely on state-of-the-art meme weaponry to combat linguistic killshots on this level. This is something we've never seen before.

someone should RT this at IDF tbh

(chekt)

wew lad

Anyone can. That's the point. That's were you come in.

Is it a bot or is it a human?

Hillary's $hillbot army.

Wrong screenshot. This one shows what it's following.

Does anyone remember when cuckchan's shillbots bugged out quite badly and they couldn't stop exposing themselves with massive spam?

Another favorite shillbot behavior was the replication of old threads being reposted verbatim - with no regards to the actual post times. Long threads with complex replies were being impossibly completed in minutes.

We need to develop some form of Guacman test for identifying shillbots because the typical Turing test is inadequate and cliché by this point.

didnt you just get banned in another thread

Retweets: 403,836

They're probably testing some new bot algorythm to try to make Hillary look more popular on Twitter. It's ridiculous.

This reminds me of the Kony video that went 'viral'.

Remember what Twitter did to #Rapefugees and #StopIslam ?

Twitter Takes Down #StopIslam Tag From Trends, Puts it Back Up After Manipulation

archive.is/QYJRV

You can't trust Jack Dorsey and Twitter.

It's a bot. New pattern is name is firstnamelastname and the @ is same as name but maybe a number after. See
And considering the website bringkyronhome.org is about this kid being missing and its tweets have nothing to do with that, I assume its fake af.

Is there a way of getting a list of all accounts that retweeted? I want to test something.

More horrifying, or less?

bump

stackoverflow.com/questions/6316899/how-to-get-a-list-of-all-retweeters-in-twitter

Thanks, but I need access to twitter's api to do that, plus

that's a lot of bots

I don't know how to get retweeters

I got a list of 242 from the list of replies by scrolling down as far as it would let me.

Spreadsheet of list is here

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o9a_UjtvT6Z2WWR-wjSpC5sffJ8Gkb9E45l-RVyioiE/edit?usp=sharing

Are there replies more likely to be human?

This looks useful. However I don't know how to do anything api.

Using the search function with "RT @HillaryClinton: Delete your account." and scrolling down the "Live" tab netted ~690 results

Do they count as part of the official Retweet count?

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="RT @HillaryClinton Delete: your account."&src=typd

LIST OF RETWEETERS SPREADSHEET NOW

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FDVUSIschmL338yvPJtlENcGHgc-MRgVFSpcNrs2ETA/edit?usp=sharing

It makes him look like he's not constantly watching her to see what she'll do, like she's low on his priority list. Everything he does is purposeful.

Nice try Holla Forums

What a selfish, egotistical, cunt.

This spreadsheet talk is a mess split over 3 threads.

I have two spreadsheets I think are useful to look at. Both spreadsheets need people to check some of the profiles and cast a vote as to whether or not they're a human or a bot.

FIRST

300 Most recent followers (With another 300 to be added) - Data collected yesterday. Random population sample.

SECOND

Searches for “RT @HillaryClinton: Delete your account.” – Collected from under the "Live" tab.

690 Users retweeted in this fashion. Do these go onto the official retweet counter?

Picture related
Are these real niggers or are they bots?

690 RETWEETERS AVAILABLE HERE

I've been working down this list and hit into this strange batch of marketing bots all must have sent out their retweets somewhat simultaneously.

The urls are likely in some chronological order because they were lifted directly from search results.

5 retweeters have mentioned these stupid shoes

You guys see what Pocahontas tweeted to Trump?

"No seriously, delete your account."
I live in Mass, think I'll assassinate her if (and only if) God Emperor loses.

Second family of bots giving Shilldog some of those precious RTs.

We know you're just kidding user.

Another family of bots having a little circlejerk with each other

God I fucking hate trannies

THE RAIDERS ARE BUMPING OLD THREADS. REPORT THE FIRST TIME DISCONTINUITY

What raiders?

She can't Twitter banter right.

"u mad" would be an adequate reply.

(checked)
/r/ing the video shiksa goddess did on him

I'd embed but her channel got shoah'd

this. The fools can not wrap their mind around the fact that they can not make memes based on lies