Apparently hiromoot just downgraded halfchan and capped webms to 2mb

Apparently hiromoot just downgraded halfchan and capped webms to 2mb.

Do anyone want to stir up some drama and create a small exodus to Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4chan - now with 2meg uploads

BUY YOUR PREMIUM PASS NOW!!!!!

We need an updated version of this

No

The quality has gone so far down the shitter I cannot possibly fathom why that would be a good thing.

Indeed, you're right. The site is a complete shithole with no redeeming qualities.

There are however a few oldfags left who haven't heard about Holla Forums yet. Considering Holla Forums is still banned on google, shilling has become our main source of growth.
Also, as always, we're stirring up drama for the lulz.

The only boards I'd welcome on Holla Forums are /s4s/ and /3/

Oh wow, so it is true.

I'm guessing the passes doesn't give you the ability to post high MB stuff either.

Nigger, you'd have to live in a fucking cave to have never heard of h8Chan

Naw, the average Halfchan fag knows we exist, mostly as "The HQ of the alt-right/GamerGate" media boogeyman where the nazi frogs came from

They chose not to come here, eithet because they're SJW faggots, think we're 2slow, are blocked from Jewgle, think we're too much like Reddit, or a combination of these things

Fuck them, we don't want them here

Just gives you a gold border around your 2meg webm

Honestly though, if I were Jim I'd be trying to capitalize on Halfchans regression.

And we're not completely blocked by Google either, Holla Forums still shows uo if you Google Holla Forums + board name (ie Holla Forums Holla Forums)

Good. Let it burn.

True. But halfchan has no Dysentery either. Maybe its not so bad after all

dam fam u just rekt him

lets see him fit that into a

I did it

Spam 4chan friendo

I don't want the normalfags coming here kamerad

Kek

(checked)
glad to see you appreciate my work tovarish

i'll fuk u up

in all seriousness though, my my 2¢…

hiro is and idiot if he thinks deleting boards will actually reduce server costs and not just clutter up other boards with content that shouldn't be there

he has a few choices that I can see, the first, and easiest, would be for him to circumvent adblock programs using the same method as nyaa.se/, although this would only bring a slight extra amount of revenue, of course people that know what they're doing can just block it again, but most people will leave it alone.

his second option is to basically butcher 4chan until it's in a state where nobody will even want to use it. smaller files, longer cool-down times, etc. basically a lot of bullshit that will end up driving people away and reducing server costs anyway, and of course 4chan passes for those faggots too cucked to leave. :^)

his third and probably best (although not easiest) option, would be to get an actual job so he can afford 4chan, but of course this won't happen because he doesn't want to support 4chan, he wants 4chan to support him.

Nigga what

I'm an advocate for new users that can assimilate.

honestly it doesn't really matter. reddit doesn't host images and is doing fine, hosting videos for a social media website that size is kind of a lot.

i doubt anyone would move over it.

Hasn't he pulled this shit before with 2ch?

Halfchans userbase has only shrank albeit slightly since Hiroshima bought it. There's no fucking way hosting costs have gotten any worse. He's just pulling this shit to milk as much money as possible out of the website

I'm an advocate for those dubs
kys

I don't browse 2ch, do I look Japanese to you?
I should~ uguu

I'm almost certain he's just scamming for users to buy passes or something, in any case if he actually butchers the site oh wait he just did it will actually reduce server costs because nevermind, those cucks are stuck there like bark to a tree

It's a conflicting feel. On one hand, those faggots should have bailed on the first Exodus. But on the other, a little more traffic on some of the slower boards would be nice.

Id much rather have no new users then get and notable amount of the cancer they produce now.

I kind of feel the same but I really think we need just a little bit of traffic.

If Holla Forums was at least 500PPH it might actually feel like something is going on.

meanwhile, Holla Forums, the most ruclecucked board on the site is almost at 800PPH, speeds I haven't seen since the first week of exodus.

Attempting to accelerate always backfires. Like when you stickyed the rabbit uprising thread, it was much worse than the one with few replies.

It was nearly 2000PPH the other day after news got out 4chan was about to get its shit fucked up. So there was probably a small exodus of Holla Forumsfags who knew we existed.

I'm not accelerating anything.

Well obviously, look at how slow this board is

Oddly enough, the active users is 100 more than average, but the posting is down 10%

before or after deleting spam?

Some users just like lurking more than posting. Every piece of OC on the internet is made by a small minority of internet users. Obviously we have 100 more lurkers

Before we were at 900+ users and 150PPH

right now we are at 180PPH (the average) and 899 users.

so I guess we gained some lurkfags

No. Fuck you. We don't want ==ANY== of their cancer. I responded. But seriously, there are people retarded enough to actually want them here

is there something you want to share with us, user?

I joined this board rather recently. I am what you
Guys call a newfag. Joined within last 6 months. Left halfchan to escape the endless trap threads, dickrates, brony and strangely thread devoted to nothing but getting no dubs. New users would be nice but imho in order to make sure that this place does not fall into the degeneracy that cuckchan has fallen into there would need to be serious moderation and removal of the cancer. Alternatively one could introduce limited numbers.
Pic related.
If it reaches stage three we lose h8chan

I don't know which to choose.

Isn't if obvious?
PENTAKILL!!

Welcome

sorry, no can do. I delete illegal stuff and spam.

best I can do is remove duplicate cancer.

I would suggest MULTI-TRACK DRIFTING!!!

Even when 4cuck had become cancer, newfag posts (like mine) were better than the usual shitposting. If there are more newfags here, and they're not from cuckchan or anything, the quality will increase.

yeah we can tell you're a newfag
also sage for dysnomia thread

Why thank you. Glad to be here and out of the cancer that is cuckchan

Then there's no way to invite people from cuckchan. One could try to introduce moderate amounts of users here but the problem is that the autist might invite his SWJ friends and edgy 12. Yr olds for a play date. At which point we are at stage four of and have for an intents and purposes an hiro'ed 8 chan.

it was always cancer.

It is/was 4chan. Of course it was. Perhaps I should rephrase. How's this? "Piles of pure and utter shit made manifest into reality and managing to reach levels of autism that should not be possible.

Despite the fact that most of us came from 4cuck, NO we don't want any more faggots here.

MODERN DAY 4CUCKS ARE LITERAL CANCER IN MY ANUS

Do you want trap threads?
Do you want more pony threads?
Do you want more YLYL threads?
How about r8 my dick threads?
How about boy butt threads?

Fuck 4cuck and it's ilk.

Although I said fuck it to this board awhile ago, this place is also now shit, might as well just piss in it some more.

Sounds like October 10 2003 to me. :^)

4chan never changed

That's because most of Holla Forums came from Holla Forums and crashed it with no survivors

ahh i am angry aaa

I lurked in 4chan for a while and strongly believe that it is hard to get any more autistic then they are there. I could be wrong but with my current knowledge as long as we don't invite new users directly from cuckchan we should be all right. Maybe invite people from lesser known image boards? TBH honest if there are any oldfags left on halfchan they must actually like it there. I only lurked on b and pol for a few weeks but all I found there was shills (pol naturally) and pure autism( b)

I don't know. It could be that when there was more spam people just wouldn't stay on the site for more than a few minutes. Same number of actual individuals spending more time on the site.

I seem to remember there being like 300ish pph until late spring 2015. I think we've just stopped the bleeding the last couple months.

You're overreacting. New users will always assimilate if its done gradually.

Its not like this place will turn into halfchan overnight by gaining a few new users.

Was there almost literally nothing but dickrate, trap, shill, jew advocate, DUBS!!!!, etc threads? I was there until I got sick of it and I only found one thread that was of any note (it was in fact awsome after seeing so much autism but that's not the point) I have seen many threads of note ever since I got here. Even if it is slow here there is actually interesting stuff here. For example you guys have gore, heresy meme threads, webms with sound, links to step by step guides on how to doc people, raid thread ( wether they get anything done with so few people… Who knows?) in short I heard a lot about 4chan and I thought " ya know these guys sound like my kind of autistic, anitisocial, NEET, moderately weaboo, borderline depressed, wanna-watch-the-world-burn,shitty,inhumane, borderline sociopath,patron saints of faggotry, trolling and twattish attitude people. These clearly mentally ill people sound like people I can have some fun with. " and I get there and it's autistic. Nothing but pure autism. I do a little more digging and come here. I am quite happy to say that you guys live up to your reputation. And unlike trump and the spics, I AM NOT GOING BACK. (Insert "NO GOD NO" meme here)

**getting real tired of your shit auto correct.

Good, let it burn a slow death.

That said, bringing more people here might be a bad idea, though. First of all - is Holla Forums even profitable? If it isn't, scaling the userbase up will only make it even more of a money pit. Second, do we want the shitposters, cucks, libtards and censorship-happy morons that we left behind?

The only communities I'd gladly allow to enter legally would be the /toy/ soldiers (we don't even have a /toy/ board, only buyfag threads in /a/ or /jp/), /tg/, maybe Holla Forums (though the userbase is compromised) and a very big maybe to /a/. The rest need not to apply.

It may not be a few, though. Holla Forums is a very good example. Our own exodus from cuckchan completely overwhelmed the website infrastructure and we drowned the locals with our own shitposts and culture. That was, of course, good and completely justified - especially since this place was a desert and we are not savages like the loyalist faggots we left behind. We brought enlightenment and development here. They will only disturb the orderly chaos we managed to create here.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, THROW ALL THE GG FAGS OVER IT

BRING /magali/ BACK LIMÃO

Sorry, m8. Natives have no rights. You must stay in your ==designated== posting areas for your own protection. We will handle everything.

didn't know slash bee was CUCKED

Personally, i don't think shilling will bring over the cancerous userbase, but rather the people who are sick of what the site has become.
There are also plenty of small boards on Holla Forums containing niche interests you can't find anywhere else on other imageboards, which could always need new people.

In terms of how profitable Holla Forums is, you're probably right. Holla Forums is not very profitable, but there are always ways to change that.

i'm worried that shilling might bring over the newest crop of newfags from 4chan (since 4chan is still the most well known and mainstream imageboard, thus serving as the filter to our own board like a macro Holla Forums) as they will now know Holla Forums exists and that we have better features and the place is not in risk of collapsing.

Hide in plain site and let the rumour keep the fucktards away. Anyone really want the QQ board or Robot here?

They won't populate the slower boards, just shit up the larger ones.

I got a seven day ban from Holla Forums for making a post calling people retards for derailing a thread by arguing about post formatting. I wasn't even taking a side, just telling people how retarded they were. Nobody else was banned. True story. Holla Forums has the worst vols on Holla Forums.

Thankfully you can just proxy here on Holla Forums if you really want to go somewhere and post. Not that I really like Holla Forums in general and I haven't for years. Just personal opinion.

I use
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/politics/
and the news board a little. Leftypol basically only bans for spamming and posting bait threads, but not funposting in threads. Politics is just anticirclejerk in general. As a libertarian I don't fall in line with either side enough to really 100 percent fit in.

But yes, Holla Forums is hotpocketed heavily. And then to top it off the userbase is dellsional (for the most part they have some points).

Anyways over time some Holla Forums boards are going to gather people from other places. Cheers to a working site with good features nowadays.

I'm full on fascist, I just wish Holla Forums had vols with an above room temperature IQ. therealmoonman and imkampfy are the real problems, the rest of the vols are more or less fine. Holla Forums had much better moderation in 2014/early 2015.

Heil is the reason imkampfy is a problem

good point. get out

Cuckchan is way too popular among normies now, it was mentioned in the mainstream news way too much and now everyone knows about it. That being the case, the last thing we need are more normies/redditors/cucks/leftycucks coming in and fucking shit even more.