Texas Valedictorian Reveals She’s ‘Undocumented,’ Blames U.S

Lets bully the shit out of her

archive.is/e5qg2
breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/09/illegal-alien-high-school-valedictorian-texas-blames-u-s-takes-swipe-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/85IIq
archive.is/uRtHd
archive.is/r57Xm
archive.is/QbAmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just ignore it.

Why is a talented Guatamalan like her doing abandoning her own people? So selfish.
She should return home and use her intelligence to help pull her compatriats out of poverty.

How the fuck does a highschool have such high AP participation rates and still have such shit Math and English proficiency rates?

Because the school is probably 95% beaners and cheating is rampant. How do you think this fucking illegal piece of shit became valedictorian? She was competing against other beaners with an IQ of 80.

would have been funny if agents came in and deported her beaner ass

This aggressive taco bitch needs to go back.

it's the new thing user. subsidizing poor students has been the worst thing ever.

Fucking beaners getting uppity.

How can an illegal economic migrant get
Without flashing an ID once?
This baffles me as an European.
We have to show ID to get a monthly bus ticket not to mention doing ton of paperwork for the things above.

And then she has the audacity to post a Mexican flag.
I can't even imagine any other nationality doing something like this here. The minister for social matters would get lynched, the ruling party would get a non confidence vote and fall becouse of that. And governments fell for even less important shit.

this.how the fuck do you live life and go to uni while concealing your identity for years? Clapistan must be teeming with con artists.

The funniest part is that when I graduated and it took me almost a year to find steady work I was denied food, cash, and medical (lolobamacare) assistance.

The (((councilor))) (female kike boomer OFC) was pissed at me for not putting my race down even though it is not mandatory and took the chance to answer for me. My provisional acceptance was coincidentally dropped that very day. I also got some lovely legal threats over paying back the ~$80 in EBT I had used.

So now I get to pay into a system that was closed off to me when I needed it while giving billions in handouts to non-citizens.

America…fuck yeah?

Threadly reminder that even the legal spics have to go back

How can they 'pay tax' and work illegally like people seem to think happens?

I mean really.

She must have bent the law then since is near impossible to get into ivy league schools without proving your status. It amazes me that people ignore this point since some digging would show that someone is either breaking school rules to let these people in or these people are breaking the law and outright lying about their status.

In a sane U.S. her ass would already be in a jail cell while her bus trip to the border is arranged.

Is this a joke?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Illegal beaners are famous for this type of arrogant grandstanding.

I'm not surprised. Again though, aside from giving someone the bright idea of calling INS on her, they announce at these graduations if you were accepted to colleges and all that and you can't get into one without some chicanery. If someone digs into this they'll find all kinds of bullshit I'm betting.

She's probably already got her pro-bono attorneys, the High School staff, University officials, the local La Raza chapter and various illegal immigrant rights groups lined up to support her.

This was a planned publicity stunt.

See below.

Hope she's ready to get repatriated come next January.

Slovenia brah. We can force a law biding referendum with signatures.
And it takes exactly 14k to do it.
The marvels of a small country and Swiss direct democracy Eastern European style though.

The EU wants to get rid of it really bad though.

Yeah, you can't have people having control over themselves, that would be problematic!

No amount of legal gymnastics will let her get into a university that have rules against illegals and so on. They would have to openly subvert their rules. If they do so for her but not for other illegals like the ones from non-south of the border ones, that would lead to a shitstorm which has occurred before. Again, the media should dig into this aspect. The fucks pulling shit always reveal their hands too.

No joke. ILLEGAL migrants do not get anything except the boot. Many do of course claim asylum and will get food and a roof over their head while be processed but they will absolutely not be able to work legally or attend school on taxpayers money during that time.

Oh OK man.

You gotta specify EASTERN Europe, that pretty much explains everything.

what a bitch

yes our immigration system is broken because it does not prioritize allowing unskilled workers, which we have an over abundance of, to enter our country

she is probably a smart girl but I bet she only got into Yale cause she is Hispanic a women and probably wrote in her college paper that she is an illegal and had to deal with all the hardships and how it made her a better person

Illegal immigrants are about 10% of the US population.

I wonder how many Soros shekels her school/family recieved from this little speech.

Let's make her kill herself Holla Forums.

They're the ones with the highest rates of welfare usage. The whole point is that it is a scheme for buying votes and having as many people as possible dependent on the government.

Is Trump popular there?

Eastern Europe has been pretty much unaffected by the cuckening, their people are still semi-based though they're all fucking retarded.

Is Trump popular there?

If any of you wonder why Texas went for Cruz just take a look at this cuck's article about the wetback whore in the Dallas Morning News.

Texas is packed to rafters with faggots like this guy.

archive.is/85IIq

ANNUL HER DEGREE
STRIP HER NAKED
DEPORT HER ASS ACROSS THE DESERT

She's living in Mexico now, right?
Remove taco.

Tell everyone you know how bad it is over here.

Speaking of, I recently watched a wetback cleaning lady scrub every inch of an ICU toilet with a shitty toilet brush. That wasn't a one-off either. I've seen this before in those hotel hidden camera exposé videos. That's just how muds clean toilets.

Texasfag here. Can confirm.

Who's reporting this border hopper?

She's been reported. They're not going to deport her. Our government doesn't do that anymore.

Unfortunately can confirm …

Surprisingly, the touchy feely faggot rhetoric is working much less as people wake up to the fact that globalist satan wants to destroy them and their own children.

True.

Trump needs to win.

DOTR can't come soon enough

There are kids at that school who didn't get the attention they deserved, kids whose grandparents died fighting for this nation, because this swollen mosquito wants to hog it all.

>thinking you're literally sexy
I forgot how how spicwomen were the most desirable women on Earth.
pics related
Funny how the spics always try and lighten their skin, dye their hair, and put coloured contacts on to look like a certain race. Hmmm.

One more thing… That same hospital had to gut an entire waiting room the week before because of a lice infestation.

Her name is one letter off for the spanish slang for nigger, but is probably pronounced the same way.
Mayate.

She can laugh it up all she wants for now. It won't seem so funny and empowering after the inauguration.

She is kind of a qt, but I still want her ass deported

Why have you done this to me God?

Holy shit, I fucked up. That's Mayte girl is ANOTHER wetback different from the OP.

There were two different thieves announcing on the same day. Unbelievable.

Look I am not blind, there are some sexy hispanic women, and this is owning to their European DNA. But tell me, how many attractive Hispanic women do you see who are over the age of 23? Practically none, because without surgery and attention to diet and exercise, they fall apart and begin resembling a blubbery beach ball.

Hope that helps you with your fetish.

That's all women. Most of the girls in my majority white hometown look like shit after 25. The only ones who are still fuckable are the ones who give a shit what they eat and hit the gym a few days a week

THIS!!!

Why doesn't anybody ever fucking say this?!? These fucking pricks come here and then want to change shit. If you want to change shit, then go back home and make your country great again!

Here's another article from the Daily Mail about both of these parasites.

archive.is/uRtHd

The Left loves to dish it out but they don't know how to take it.

There are like 6 million people with the SSN 000-00-0000. I'm not shitting you. Since the IRS is getting its taxes, it doesn't care (not their jurisdiction). Also, often times they work under the table, usually in businesses owned by their countrymen. They do pay lots of taxes, though, since about half of all tax revenues in the US come from sales tax.

She can stay… in my sex dungeon.

She doesn't look very mestizo tbh. She looks very spanish and white.

That's great,I want that dank maymay.

you have poor taste in legs

SHE'S GOING BACK

I'm loving those redpilled comments. Usually DailyFail articles are riddled with cucks and single mums.

She has to go back.

Whatever happened to the good old days where being a valedictorian meant something?

Am I missing something here?

Make no mistake. This is a fucking psyop.

They single-out an attractive beaner who's super smart, guise. They want men to MUH DIK and they want women to MUH STRONK MARY SUE.

This whole fucking thing is a media/gubmint psyop.

Make no mistake. This is a fucking psyop.

They single-out an attractive beaner who's super smart, guise. They want men to MUH DIK and they want women to MUH STRONK MARY SUE.

This whole fucking thing is a media/gubmint psyop.

Statements so right you said it twice

Yeah, she still has to go back, though.

But the reason she's attractive is because she's probably 90% white+. I doubt she has very much indian in her.

Not really a beaner in other words. Just a hot Spanish chick who should stay. She's smart because she's white, so she actually CAN enrich America.

She can fuck straight back off from whence she came mate.

She ain't that smart.
see

Yeah, but whereas the white girl can maintain her looks with the once a week yoga class, her hispanic peer needs something like a 2 hour bootcamp for 5-6 days of the week.

Which is why in the mid twenty age group, almost all of the hispanic women are fat.

If she's smart, then she'll come back in LEGALLY.

There's no doubt both of these girls have handlers who've helped set up this heart warming media event.

Kek, I wish for a militia that will kidnap her and drop her off at point on the border where she has no choice but to walk to the nearest town in Mexico.

Ok, here's my problem

I find Hispanic features to be very attractive. But like almost all people on Holla Forums, I want to have lots of white children who look like I do. Obviously these two interests are mutually exclusive. It's quite the dilemma.

And for the record, I live in southern California, and all the women here make a huge effort to look good even into their 50's. It honestly gets creepy at that point. But yes, I've seen several Hispanic women who are attractive and over the age of 25, usually the ones with more European heritage.

Almost all of the comments have been Americans raging. Great stuff.

I live in San Diego and all the hispanic women 30+ I see are monstrously fat or have transformed into goblins.

Damn son, what part of San Diego are you in?

I live in San Diego too, the very northern part of what is legally part of the city.

Perhaps you should take a vacation to Spain, and see if you can't find what you are looking for there.

ORALEEEEEE HOMES

Currently shitposting during a late lunch in sorrento valley but I live in the UTC area. If you watch, we even have fat sheboons, now. I've been here since the '90s and watched the multiculti decay and it's depressing.

God damn it, and here I thought all the sheboons were confined to downtown. I live in Carmel Valley, fairly white area if you ignore all the chinks and kikes. I see wealthy Hispanic people occasionally but the only Mestizos I ever see are migrant workers who commute from Tijuana.

I've only lived here since 2006 so I don't have a clue what the area was like before then.

Well, it's not like I have the money to take a vacation to Spain. Plus I'd feel guilty taking a native white woman from a European nation when I could save a white woman from some Latin American shithole.

Government is actively complicit in this so they can farm votes off of immigrants and stay in power indefinitely. The argument that it is infeasible to enforce immigration is absolute bullshit, the only challenge in doing so is uprooting the corruption which enables it in the first place, sending them back is no biggie. Fake documentations are not hard to get either, its a very lucrative black market and there is little verification.

You can Europeanize them more if you put babies in them, esse. Don't tolerate any attempt at assimilating your kids into hispanic culture but de mestizoizing them from 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, etc. is a worthy aspiration, the most attractive and accomplished legal hispanics I know are the most Europeanized, and sperging about muh one drop rule or any genes less than 10 percent of an otherwise dominant genotype is fucking gay, ensuring the genetics and memetics of the white man are the most prominent is the real priority.

Looks like this is exploding in their dumb faces. The Atlanta Journal Constitution scrambles to explain the situation.

What does the law say about students?

archive.is/r57Xm

This will do more to move butthurt Bernouts into the Trump camp than any propaganda

This. I still remember the amount of info I had to put forth to enroll in college. ID, certificate of birth and registration, valid address certificate, health records, etc etc…

How the fuck do you Americans put up with these parasites and their shit?

If you think that's bad, wait til you learn about Germany

Stolen SSN

UCSD brought in the cancer. The rich whites in La Jolla tried very hard to keep it out as they knew the Jews would bring in the degeneracy, and they tried very hard to keep the Jews out, too. They lost that war and retreated to Del Mar which their fortress. Unlike La Jolla which is now full of Hijabs and even nigger moments at the UTC footlocker, that part of SD is still much like it used to be. But I can't afford to live there.

Because it's AP farm to offset the shitskins from dropping the gpa after they built boyd and had a huge fight over zoning. They decided the white parents can't trying to get their kids in a zone without shitskins so all the schools are full of them instead of the one of three highschool in the town.

McKinney is pozzed as fuck it's the must go suburb of Dallas for all those carpet baggers from California. I attend Boyd my sophmore and freshman year and high senior and junior year. They had gay homecoming queen to quit literally make the news and even created their own Lgpt hugbox club. I'm looking through for my senior year book for a girl who wrote a article in it about how she's a stronk wymen for not shaving her legs

There's supposed to be a keep in there
Sage for me being a illiterate product of McKinney public education

Tell me about Galveston and Korpus Kristi, why do they surf the waves?

Why'd they edit grass on the other side? It makes the wall short.
In the original, Trump is standing on a walkway atop the wall so the wall is tall.
And that's the version that gets featured in a news article? Sad!

Perhaps you should be asking what native Texan would know how to surf

avast ye land lubber

This is indeed a compelling argument contrary to my earlier position. Perhaps I simply could not see these undocumented Texans through their natural brown camouflage thank you sir for truly enlightening my position on the matter.

KICK THE BITCH OUT

We do have to show ID and give our social security number for everything. For them to get away with any of this shit shows that the government wants this.

Revolution needs to happen ASAP.

>Ifwhen they go back, it will be all her fault

She went on to say that her whole family was undocumented, so I reported it to ICE

I hate these fucking people. I don't know why they think they're entitled to US citizenship and benefits. Is it the Mexican-American war? That ended in a fucking treaty

Aw who am I fucking kidding. The government needs these people to farm for votes. That's why California tried to allow illegals to vote when they have a high illegal population

Going back to my original memepost:

I wasn't asking about illegal aliens, but rather about people that live in Galveston and Corpus Christi in general who enjoy surfing.

This needs to fucking blow up and bitch be deported.

Be merciless against your enemies.

Yes, they are. Sanctuary city gubmints simply do not check citizenship status before handing out welfare. And by welfare I mean: public schooling, student meal programs, food stamps, etc. I hope Trump-sama puts the screws on these cities.

Well, now its widely known that she's an illegal.

She's been deported, I assume?

You bean fuckers are disgusting

Where are those guys who guard the border, eh?

All that standing around patrolling empty desert is neat and all, but how about snagging some of the ones that get through, eh?

Nab her, sedate her, drive across the border, wake her up, take a few picks, drop her off, take a picture of you waving goodbye, post online from a Mexican café via proxy, drive home, have a beer, laugh.

Good times.

Get to it Texfags, on the bounce.

God didn't do that to you son, the Jew did.

There's no big news about hurt fees fees so no, bitch is still there.

The problem is that government offices that would be handling this kind of bureaucracy are all staffed by shitskin welfare queens, various other diversity hires and white women libtards.who all have instructions for above to push as many beaners are niggers though as possible.

s…same

Has anyone called ICE on her?

By now both of the wetbacks in the OP are as well known to the Federal Government as Osama Bin Laden.

On one hand I'd say absolutely nothing will happen in the short term but I do think they have made a big mistake running their mouths off.

This is a stupid idea when there is an abundance of pure Europeans. Not to mention even the seemingly white Hispanics still seem to be pretty low tier.

Unfortunately usually the Hispanics that run and lead things like La Raza and other open border organizations are the white Hispanics. This is important because it means white Hispanics are an even bigger threat. If it weren't for European genes they would be easy to handle, but because many of them do, they have gotten much farther.

The best course of action in the long term is to actually encourage white Hispanics to die out or have them breed with blacks or more native people, that way they become weaker and also more distinguishable from actual whites.

Unsurprisingly, it is usually Hispanics that push for things like what you said. But it never works.

They can get all those things (including a car) without an ID, even past security checkpoints.

Universities question you about your financial and immigration status in their application. Of course she would get a free ride.

That's the problem. Many universities will block you from doing anything until you prove your immigration status. If she mentioned she is anything other than an illegal (she didn't - I have never seen an application do this) this is grounds to fuck her over. If she dabbled in government money, this is actually illegal. She also fucks over any chance for applying for permanent residence and citizenship since this kind of things weighs heavily in the process.

Most require it because they still deal with financial aid aka government money. The schools can be shut down because of something like that. We need more immigration lawfags and former university chairmen on this issue simply because there is a lot of shit, either illegal or what not that is going on here and she could get nailed to the wall if we only made an effort. It bothers me to see people throwing in the towel and acting like the whole thing is a done deal.

Doing gods work user.

I never said I wanted to fuck a beaner

Affirmative Action grade inflation, I'd imagine.

Because Obama told INS and ICE to stand down, illegals can be brazen, even get government benefits now, and aint shit happening to them. Whole fucking country is a sanctuary city in case you hadn't noticed.

No, it's a benefit. It is near impossible to get in if your are a white male.

Would you eat a sausage that is made from 10% horse shit? That is essentially what these 10% subhuman "white hispanics" are.

Genetics doesn't work on some proportional system where majority rules. It's like a recipe, and the totality is more important that any individual part. One drop rule is a rule for a reason, because it is valid.

Look at how well the policy of whitening worked in Brazil to see the folly in what you're proposing.

All fucking foreigner are under this deluded notion that they're entitled to a piece of America because they tell themselves all this STREETS PAVED IN GOLD LAND OF OPPORTUNITY bullshit and believe it.

We need to get ICE on this. Instead of shit like "Let's say starwars is white genocide" or whatever, let's send so many tips there will have to be a response. Or form a petition on whitehouse.gov or something. If we could get that star wars controversy off, we can totally get this rolling, especially because so many people hate illegals

We're talking about libfag universities that get off on virtue signalling, they''ll let this beaner even if she's illegal for MUH PR.

It's not and parroting shit like this won't do anything but let her and others like her get away with the shit she is pulling.

They still care about money and still care about following the law and keeping themselves out of trouble. There is a reason why the university has been suspiciously quiet on this issue. Why the media is running damage control for this very angle. If we ignore this, these fuckers will win.

The law the current administration publicly doesn't follow or enforce?

The department of education will not sit down and close their eyes to this kind of shit, If they do, then it will be a shitstorm unlike any other because you will have a department fond of hassling people for their student loans outright ignoring or turning a blind eye to illegal immigrants. That alone will bring people over to the idea of opposing illegal immigrants because there are many people out there who will kill due to the headache their student loans have caused them.

oh god, that speech

Buddy, you must have the wrong idea of what I meant.

She should be ashamed of herself. If she had only stayed at home, and applied her skills there, her home country might not be a shithole full of unmotivated idiots.

Her country can thank Trump when we send her back

Why not? DoE is pretty fucking Marxist.

Our school are already full of illegals ad the shitstorms have been limited.

Was that on purpose?

Because they still care about money. Jews still care about money. They know they can only take so much money from the taxpayer's pockets before shit hits the fan or shit falls apart.

If the illegals had won we would not have people pitching a fit and Trump would not have made any strides. If people were happy with student loans people would not continually bitch about them. If people were happy with the DoE people would not continually bitch about them and want the thing disbanded. If the DoE is shown to not be doing their job in regards to illegals all the while coming down hard on people who owe student loans, the very rainbow-haired tumblrites who owe such loans would turn on the illegals in a hot minute.

I am rather amazed that there are people actively trying to run damage control and throwing in the towel. Should we wait until dindus are the ones pulling this level of bullshit? Rapefugees? Goodness gracious.

fuck off weeb

+1

Define European and define pure. Those fucking Gaulic and Germanic Barbarians can get the fuck out of Mother Europa as far as I'm concerned, amica.

WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL?

Rome is not Europe, you fucking dago shit. Otherwise the mudslimes and kikes would be regarded as European.

Everyone is white deep down.

Everyone but you, you crypto-neanderkike

If O-Trump-sama would tweet "Deport her" to INS/ICE, we could start a massive retweet campaign.

What stops middle-class white American citizen replying that he is homeless illegal and grab some sweet gibmethats?

Reminder in the US, they've(libertarians, conservatives, republicans, etc) tried to implement voter ID laws repeatedly. Sometimes with success, others times without. But the groups standing against it have always been the left and democrats. If you fucknuts here in Holla Forums need a better example to redpill folks that there is rampant and easily attainable fraud that could occur during an election little miss retard just handed it to you on a silver platter.

Washington Post crying about the backpedaling beaner being subjected to online harassment.

archive.is/QbAmI

Absolutely, but she has no loyalty to her people. She's just a Jewified Mestizo.

This. It was all mostly white until faggots started feeding the r types.

Those guys are called "Californians" and they're faggots. I would know, I live here in California drowning in them.

You seem to be horribly confused about what everyone meant in their posts.

Perhaps you might interpret that remark as being defeatist but I see it more as frustration with the size and length of the problem.

Plyler v. Doe ruled in favor of educating illegal aliens way back in 1982 and has been one of the main pillars supporting the invasion.

And add to that the massive bureaucracy of the DOE at the Federal level and its counterparts in state governments being unrepentant commies and degenerates.

Then you've got the media who will defend all of it without question because, after all they're just innocent children being picked on by evil nationalists.

The good news is Trump has been attacking these fuckers on all fronts and caused them to stick their heads up and run their arrogant mouths off at a time when the public is fed up with this shit. They've pulled stunts like this in the past and there would be a brief shit storm before things would return to business as usual.This time they miscalculated.

Yeah, just give'em another 10,000 years and they might evolve into something nice.

Cholas like the Martinez and Mayte girl are a dime a dozen in Texas. They're nothing special and I'll guarantee you they don't give a flying fuck about the U.S. other than as a place to squat in and suck up the bennies while bitching about how racist it is.

Get muh dik off your minds ffs.

She's not actually an illegal, her parents are.

Both of these girls are illegal aliens. Applying for citizenship doesn't give you residency status in the U.S.

So how do we meme this thot into an ICE van?

There is a large black market for false ID. It is actually widely known in my city that if you go to a certain market they will give you a fake US passport. Once you have that you can apply for a drivers licence(this will actually be a valid licence too so any cop stops you don't have to worry). Then, with that info you have two forms of ID, if you did your homework right(and associated the passport with a dead person or something) you can apply for a SSN(this isn't really needed as at mostpeople ask for two forms of id) and whala you have your SSN to apply for welfare, anyone comes a knockin you have a passport and ID. Unless you REALLY fuck up, like we are talking owe the IRS tens of thousands fuck up no is going to figure out you are illegal.

Research. She's falsified or forged something in her life. Bank on that.

Same for mom and dad. Find them, find where the data blips don't match. Report that.

You want to find an unrelated crime to report, and then sit back and let the bureaucratic machine roll right over her.

It would be nice if she got her smug ass deported.

Trump, please.

This. She is passively contributing to the colonial western brain drain on her people. That's how you say it to lefty faggots to make them think you're not raciss

You do realize, of course… that there IS a line, Right?

I understood I'm simplying calling it un-Texan on amount of how Fucking gross the water is, and was attempting ==and apparently== to be a bit cheeky on the matter when the thread is about "undocumented" Americans.

Sage because I'm a Fucking retard who can't spoiler on mobile my argument is invalid surf user

Don't drunk post ever. Or you could end up just like me.

omg, fam… all I ever do is drunk post.

you are not muh dicking me shlomo. id throat fuck this aztec bitch then send her back.

>its my fault

That's like saying "I'm only a criminal because of the law". Yeah, no shit. Law works like that you dickhead.

Well you're welcome you Fuckn Mexican cunt.

this…

how does it work?

Kek. See it for yourself. And the media are quite neutral/supportive.
Melanija will be the most influential Slovene in the history of our nation. A lot of people are proud of it.