'Girls' Star Lena Dunham Dedicates Powerful Video to Victim in Stanford Sexual Assault Case

Have we come full circle? A admitted feminist rapist (Lena Dunham) is defending the raped.

archive.is/5yZna
abcnews.go.com/US/girls-star-lena-dunham-dedicates-powerful-video-victim/story?id=39717774

Deflection and diffusion, I guess.

Lena Dunham AKA the Sister Fister who famously boasted about molesting her 6 year old kid sister while growing up and was completely unashamed and unrepentant when called out for it. THAT Lena Dunham. OK.

The audacity of this whore, how come her life isnt ruined yet?

Oh god this cunt is coming to Canada when Trump is elected.

Help me.

Thanks for making my blood boil

Here's a cuck to cheer you up

When you speak loudly, shamelessly, and matter of factly, the whole illusion they desperately foster falls away into nothingness. It is like the Wizard of Oz. You reveal the man behind the curtain:

"You see, Merkel, race is very real. It's relevant. Everyone knows this! African IQ is lower than ours here, and bringing them in will turn our nation into being more like theres, it's obvious!"

Smile.

"We have no room for that kind of thinking, it's damaging to us and we need to grow up and see things how they really are!"

Smile.

Wave to the camera.

There is no room for dancing around the truth. When you do this you automatically are letting them win. I truly don't think there is any other way.

The helicopter ride can't come soon enough.

Didn't that cunt rape her sister?

(((Lena Dunham)))
Allison Williams
(((Jemima Kirke)))
(((Zosia Mamet)))

Would be a lot stranger if you weren't someone, woman

They don't call her "Sister Fister" for nothing

Holy shit I can see why she's a feminist.

Its not a maymay, its a promise :^)

What is this Stanford case? Goybook is fucking exploding over this shit

IT'S 1 IN 3 SHITLORD

Why you allowed Trudeau to win?

Why don't we have any statistics about shitlords?

Fucking Jeb Bush wouldn't even take that Goblin

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Then again, can't blame them when the President perpetuates these lies.

Mid 20's girl goes to party, gets destroyed on booze, dry humps some guy on the dance floor, they leave together, go behind a dumpster, she passes out, and he fingers her.

Literally fucking nothing. Judge gave him 6 months. The world ended. She wrote some fucking Tumblr blog for witness impact basically negating any negatives for cheating on her boyfriend,

jesus, she's disgusting. look at that troll

THE RAIDERS ARE BUMPING OLD THREADS. REPORT THE FIRST TIME DISCONTINUITY

stop spamming you psycho. what is your problem? only retards do this. if you don't like it, just hide and move on. that's what the mods said to do

Not only did she ruin Taylor and brainwash her into becoming a feminist.

She also fucked her,

what a world!

Fucking Gross.

first it was 1 in 6. then 1 in 5, 1 in 4.

and now it's 1 in 3?

it's like the changing holocaust statistics, how long before it becomes a crime to say you don't believe every woman has been or will be raped?

is the end goal to assume every woman is a victim?

it might sound harsh, but anytime I find out a women has a history with the word rape or sexualy assualt, I break all ties with them.

after a friend of mine went to jail on a false accusation of rape, (later exonerated with DNA evidence) had 10 years of his life stolen and family ruined (bitch-ex wife still won't let him see his kids).

it's never worth being in the crosshairs of anyone who can wield that kind of power.

Did you really believe Taylor Swift wouldn't be a raging feminist when she's front and center for fucking normie entertainment. Get the fuck out of here.

Well, I mean she is already a goblin troll. I am not sure how much more it could beasily ruined. My main question is who takes her seriously besides tmz or the rest of the liberal media.

What a fucking waste. There are some lookers in Hollywood that get too swept up in this shit.

Why aren't you guys endlessly trolling on facebook that the guy did nothing wrong and that the girl is a idiot slut?

I'm literally doing that every single time this shit is mentioned and it pisses them off endlessly, they seriously freak out and will respond to you in large groups.

Jews are always out of place, wherever they are.

Not harsh at all considering it's not uncommon for rape victims to be "raped again by someone else."

SUPPORT
LISTEN
TAKE ACTION
1 IN 4 AND 5
SHE IS SOMEONE
Why are their memes so floppy and useless?

lol kikess vs white woman

That's Martin Short

You are smart. Most "rape" is regret sex termed that for victim cred. Very very few people are brutally raped. It's like bullying. Most "victims of bullying" are the instigators.