US to Control German Espionage

US to Control German Espionage

Says this is a move to prepare for attack against Russia.

archive.is/Y7l62

Is this a bunch of BS?

I've heard that the USA has basically been controlling Germany ever since the end of world war II and that Germany isn't really an independent nation. Same with Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-33142613
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use to joke about Germany being a vassal state but I am starting to legitimately think they are just a province in the US empire.

We should start memeing for Yellowstone to erupt and to wipe out every American, even diaspora somehow.

I swear, I looked away and saw that pepe blink.

So of the US controls Germany why are they trying to cuck europe out of existence? Is it just king nigger really wants brown people there? Or is it we are afraid the Germans can break away during the coming economic collapse.

Yes, Allied powers have direct control of an entire layer of Germant gov't. King Muslim Nigger and this desire to invite rapefugees is just a pure coincidence.

Bump

If the Americans don't stop the German genocide they have started, QUICK, it will be all over for the USA, as Europe will become Russia's bitch in an attempt to survive.

Yes, but it won't be a problem for Russia to create civil wars in the Allied powers homelands, when the white citizens no longer have areas to flee to, and they understand that genocide is the endgame.

You are retarded for still not knowing about the fact that the Germans have been occupied for over 70 years. The goal has always been the complete annihilation of the German people. They are still occupied and the BRD is an american corporation which Germans are 'employees' of instead of citizens.

The world is our Empire faggot. Get used to it.

You are the shitties most worthless cuck empire that has ever existed then. 70 years of nigger fucking debauchery destroying 2000 years of civilization.

Germany isn't a vassal because a vassal would be getting something out of the deal, no Germany is a dependent client state. A good example of a modern vassal would be Australia, first as a vassal to Great Britain and then to the United States. Vid related.

Could the CIA be running away from Trump?
If Trump wins he will position himself similar to Hitler. An uncontrollable player in the strongest country in the world.

I wouldn't be surprised if EU and the rest of the ZOG bots would try to topple him.
He is the biggest threat to to shadow government.

Fuck off kike.

Yeah, but how is australia itself?

How are the australian people reacting to this dependece?

Can't wait for Russia to nuke that shithole.

Trump/Putin allience crusade when?

Not sure what the narrator is talking about when he says that we've got over the feelings of irrelevance and mediocrity.

The rest of the analysis is spot on and a good lens to view our government's efforts to move into the sphere of Chink influence, since they seem to be coming to exert more power in the region.

Shut the fuck up we're doing better than you cucks over the pond. Just you see when Trump gets elected. Don't try to come here.

THE WEST HAS BECOME A MARXIST UNION AND RUSSIA IS NOW A NATIONALIST STATE?

im voting for a trump, and youre a retard if you think what happens "over the pond" has no effect on america

those cucks over the pond have been effecting america since america was spawned by cucks who came from there

The shittiest Empire ever created, in 100 years it managed to give absolute power to a race that are evil incarnate and to gradually destroy 2000 years of civilization. All that with their people actually having the means to keep their government in check. Good fucking job burgers, there are a lot of reasons as to why the biggest stereotype about the American people is that they are stupid.

t. average American Holla Forums poster

I never said that, but I hate when Yuro posters take the high road like they're not neck-deep in shit.

You worked together with Jewish Bolsheviks in Russia to brutally murder millions of Germans and ruin the world's only chance to topple International Jewry, Fuck you.

It's Japan's fault that we got involved. Blame then. There's no other side we could've took.

FDR did everything to make sure Japan was forced to attack your ass so he could sell the war to the American people. US government has been the pawn of international Jewry since 1913 and the people just went with it, content of being Shabbo's goyim.

So basically nothing changes.

Murican prosperity after WWII has always been based on the occupation of Germany.
You give us worthless paper money in depts and we give you all our goods and scientific research via government induced spying.
Meanwhile you slowly ruin the country with immigration and overregulation to lure the brightest to your country.

That is exactly why so many see Russia as friend and Murica as enemy.
But well in the greater picture we all know who is really responsible for this.

By this logic, the American people are just as much occupied. At least you have the benefit of knowing that you're occupied.

I don't disagree that Japan wasn't forced into attacking, chinks were going to die either way, starving or fighting so it really doesn't make a difference.

Apparently fighting communism is playing into the jews hand right?

You have contributed nothing and done nothing but suck black dick for 70 years. Your empire is already collapsing you worthless cucks.

The USA has founded and controlled the BND (spys) from the beginning. Verfassungsschutz (stasi) was founded and controlled by the occupation forces (US, UK, France) as well. They put their own men into all critical positions and those made sure that their successors are beholden to the foreign masters as well.

And anyone has done any better? Yeah, I'm the worthless cuck but you're letter boatloads of muslims into your country with open arms.

Considering both sides were financed by the same cabal, yes it was. While you both went at eachothers' throats they consolidated their control over both sides by increasing debts of both the US and USSR.

Now that Europe got ransacked with WW2, they turned their focus on the Americans' and USSR's newfound prosperity. It eventually lead to the collapse of the Soviet union.

Then, to continue the US's descent into debt slavery, they created a false flag, which lead to the wars in the middle east. As a result, the US is nearing an economic collapse never before seen in US history, not even the great depression could come close to what's coming with all the bullshit the Bush and King Nigger administrations did. All wars since the French Revolution have had one real winner: the international cabal of bankers who financed them, AKA the International Jewry.

Are you retarded?
It's okay, I just have to know.

Germany has asked for its gold back from US and been told no (for the next seven years). US interprets the request as Germany is trying to defect to the Russo-Chinese camp. Wherefore this shit.

There hasn't been any french occupation troops in Germany since 1994 IIRC.

Mulheim host a french Combat Service Support Company part of Deutsch-Französiches Versorgungsbataillon, other staff and logistic personal (mixed). It's less than 500 and they're under German command while in Germany.

Meanwhile there are actual German soldiers in France (Jägerbataillon 291).

Also there was still 20,000 UK troops in Germany in summer 2015.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-33142613
(only leaving out of budgetary concerns).

So yeah, when the wall fell, the soviet left, the French left…

The two usual suspects stayed. So that map piss me off to no end.

After you destabilized them for the last 50 years.
Thanks.

You lie about the holohoax and everything, so why should we believe the pro-American shills?

It's super simple to sell USA as the responsible one for the German Genocide, when they order NATO ships to help ferry millions of muds to Europe, make wars to create refugees, while whitey experience that the media lie about the integrated reality they live in all the time.

The Burgers could blame the Jews, or stop genociding us Europoors yesterday, but they can't continue as before, without being seen as responsible for genociding the Germans.

that's not a very flattering pic of merkel. i'm offended.