/jojo/ - Adventure Time General - "Burning down the (mangaka's) house" Edition

The last 2 episodes of S7 of this fest of cuckoldry and bullshit wont air until who knows, but you're not here for that, no
You're here to watch a marine biologist and a pompadoured delinquent hunting rats and see David Bowie going on a killing spree with his over-sized cat, right ?

bato.to/reader#fd767692f7d4496f

mediafire.com/download/b3olols92cfxbkc/7thStandUser.zip

RULES

1) No discussion of Adventure Time
2) Keep spam at minimum
3) Vote 4 Valentine

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#!EVlXFTgK!9Qx9XNeTP6kpHUgl7Vu6c0CovdtA5pT58dHn1wMsEtE
fightcade.com/#download
pastebin.com/1w50cEMS
strawpoll.me/10742995
pad.riseup.net/p/JoJoJoJoJoJo
pad.riseup.net/p/JoJoRedSun
7thjojo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
mega.co.nz/#F!GoIixTpC!Xn4qARWY4OD2kk6BZxJ7iQ
coolsoft.altervista.org/en/virtualmidisynth
youtube.com/watch?v=sF665ACF8wI
7su2.tumblr.com/post/147378735483/the-mc-stand-granddaddy-of-em-all
kissmanga.com/Manga/JoJo-s-Bizarre-Adventure-Part-5-Vento-Aureo/Vol-055-Ch-509--White-Album---Part-001?id=279579
behindthevoiceactors.com/voice-compare/Spider-Man/Spider-Man/
bato.to/reader#8ae112d5a4060560
youtube.com/watch?v=BnHRMVO2fNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you can play with your fellow anons and kick each-other asses

mega.co.nz/#!EVlXFTgK!9Qx9XNeTP6kpHUgl7Vu6c0CovdtA5pT58dHn1wMsEtE

fightcade.com/#download

pastebin.com/1w50cEMS

I want to fuck this stand.

This new Op is garbage

Honestly I dont think it is all that bad. Generic, but not terrible just because of it being generic.
Could have been worse in all honesty.

delicious snaketits

It lacks the same soul that the previous OPs had, it doesn't have that JoJo vibe that Sono Chi no Sadame or Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town had
It has more foreshadowing than CNBT, but its more "In your face" and not the clever hints and references that the previous intros

I like the visuals, but the music is pretty bland. Kind of the opposite of Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town.

Vote on the 7SU2 MC Stand you're most hyped about!
strawpoll.me/10742995

Read the manga or get out.

Now I'm just waiting for Highway Star and Grateful Dead to get animated in the near Future

It definitely is Tenacious D or Maneater for me

who said cuckoldry

Prepare to be disappointed, animefags.

I mentioned Grateful Dead, my favorite fight from Part 5

Preview for tomorrow's episode, fellas

It's still fun, but I think I'll just stick to arcade mode if I want my fix.

Also RATT tomorrow. Can't wait to see Jotaro get Melted

I like the animation…the song though? Sounds more like something from Shippuden OP, and that's not what you want.

It's Ok, I get my ass kicked most of the time, mostly because my connection is garbage and I haven't mastered Stand Tandem yet
I play with Polnareff and Old man Joseph for the most part

user, that's clearly a mermaid

My vote went for Motorhead

I am hyped for danger zone and The Stand. Danger High Voltage is also cool mainly because I think Jelly fish are pretty cool.

It's definitely the weakest OP, but I think it's pretty good. The visuals are great, and the song's not half bad, even if it's generic and lacks the Jojo charm.

Sono chi no Sadame > End of the World > Bloody Stream > CNBT > Stand Proud > Chase

Why did they decide to change the OP so early? Couldn't they have waited until the first episode after Kira's introduction, when shit starts to get real?

Think it was on purpose, since it was introduced along with our shonen mangaka?

Mostly because DiU is divided in 3 main arcs

Why are you fucks talking about Jojo here?

Because we despise Adventure Time's current state (and love Jojo's comicbook earnestness) that much.

Soon, fellow Stalkers…

Do you want us to ACTUALLY discuss Autism Time ?

It's gonna bite your dick off, user.

I'll take the risk for tits like that.

ganguro+maneater all the way.

Ganguro is best protagonist.

Why not go for Red Light Specials instead?

I just finished Part 6.
What a fucking ending, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

I've been dreading this ending since I read Part 4, an knowing it was coming didn't really soften the blow. I'm honestly going to miss the Joestars.

I probably wont start Part 7 for a few days, I need time to digest.

Yeah, the last few parts hit me hard, man. Specially pic related and watching Emporio find not-Jolyne in the new universe. Pretty bittersweet ending. Also, Made In Heaven was pretty fucking horrifying to me

Part 7 is really fun and a pretty good new start. It makes for a nice contrast with SO because it has a much less gloomy atmosphere than SO, also Gyro.

Anime and manga go on >>>/a/, not Holla Forums.

Pic related

They will most likely do the same thing that they did for Wammu's fight at the colosseum: a mix between CGI and 2d with different camera angles

Maybe, maybe.

>>>/a/

The OP is assuming that you have already read at least up to part 4. We regularly talk about later parts here, so that is the most obvious assumption.

1v1 me, mate.

This goes on /a/.

If it's a choice between AT and JoJo, I'm with JoJo.

Why don't you just back to cuckchan so you can discuss Autism Time whenever you want as well as that shitty sonic crossover fanfiction?

The trips don't lie

Fuck my life

Hey, remember when DC had a Stand user ?

Why don't you go back to /a/? You know, the manga board?

Remember when he appeared in the latest DC event as an old man in an insane asylum?
Fucking DC

Because /a/ is pretty shit for JoJo discussion, so is Holla Forums. Also, nobody minds, and this is the only thread with /a/ stuff in the whole board, and it never spills out, so why not?

There's also another comic about fighting astral projections or something from Marvel or DC. Araki is heavily influenced by western comics (in addition to music and other cultural stuff) so it's not a surprise when these similarities are abound. The fact that both JoJo and MHA are extremely popular now proves how far the big two have fallen.

No.

HOLY SHIT !
Really ?

Yup

To be fair, Narancia is pretty fuckable.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who wanted to see a story with Shizuka.

/a/ is the place you wanna be

Yeahhhhh, naw M8.
Holla Forums is fine, thank you very much.
I'm actually pretty comfy here.
Shame about /jojo/ being dead and us not having the original OP from the Holla Forums threads, but what are you going to do.
coincidentally, does anyone have a link to the pastebin for that World War II Jojo comic that was linked in the Holla Forums threads?
I want to see if that fizzled out or if they made it work.

We lack the Fate is Unbreakable paste, and it seems that Holla Forums lost it or something

And speaking of 7thSU2, are they gonna release a demo in the near future ?

Dont think so, I remember they were still working on sprites, nothing solid from the gameplay aspect yet.

I got you fam:

Pad for Fate is Unbreakable. (Fan-Game of 7th Stand User RPG)
pad.riseup.net/p/JoJoJoJoJoJo
Pad for Red Sun (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fan comic)
pad.riseup.net/p/JoJoRedSun
7th Stand User Wiki: 7thjojo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Play Heritage for the Future on fightcade pastebin:
pastebin.com/1w50cEMS
The game patched and ready to go alongside with other goodies such as the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure SNES Game TL'd Inc
Emulator: mega.co.nz/#F!GoIixTpC!Xn4qARWY4OD2kk6BZxJ7iQ
CoolSoft's VirtualMIDISynth
coolsoft.altervista.org/en/virtualmidisynth
Used to make your computer's processing of MIDI's 100% less shit and to your liking, using
pre-made Soundfonts compressed as .SF2 files works with anything that plays MIDIs so enjoy the new musical experience, Try it with Elona+ after setting the sound settings in the game to MCI.
(Soundfonts in the above link)

Not the *near* future but we hope to have something playable by the end of the summer.

How come most cartoons nowadays take hiatus every 3 months?

Awful, just awful.

Just in case that you guys, y'know, actually decide to unironically discuss Abortion time, there's pic related

Diamond is Unbreakable will not have hiatus, it's one complete year of Jojo

Thanks user it will be added for future threads

Hi newfag, welcome to Holla Forums.

Fucking nuDC and their fetish for dark and edginess.

Can anyone storytime this? Would love to see how the story of the "stand user before stand users" unfolded.

i'm conflicted

Good question. I want to know why too.

Pretty much killed what little interest I had in Steven Universe early on.

the gore was considered too extreme for its TV slot. It's uncensored in the DVD/BD releases

I remember when Autism Time had like 3 months of hiatus for new episodes, and even then it pulled out more episodes than SU
It's confusing and retarded

Do they air Jojo on a japanese equivalent of Saturday Morning cartoons or some shit ?
With all the gory parts that Jojo has in general it should be at least on a prime-time-esque block

Put this shit on /a/

Hello, newfag. Welcome to Holla Forums.

sage does nothing

39 episodes, 1 ep per week
39 weeks of Duwang, and we're already at ep 16, better spend these weeks wisely
Unless cuckventure time does something amusing enough to shit on it again, like Finn's suicide

Hi, newfag

user you aren't accounting for the inevitable mid season break. It'll probably come after the SHA episodes where Bowie gives everyone the slip

You know..seeing the Rat Hunting episode and remembering the Stand Mr. Big from 7SU…I would imagine that would've ended the Bug-Eaten fight real quick.

I haven't tried MR.BIG yet, it's any good ?
I'm currently playing with Quicksilver and so far has been not that great, I expected a Stand version of Megaman's mega-buster, but it has the accuracy of an Ork shoota

Never tried it myself, so I can't say.

Though you can get special gun skills at some merc shop.

This board is for Western comics and cartoons. You're looking for /a/.

…Don't you ever get tired?

I don't think he does.

Look, summerfag, these threads have been 8/co/ tradition for what, a year? Your pestering isn't going to work.

Where can I watch the Part 4 anime without all the censored shit? Crunchyroll did uncensored Part 1 and 2 but I think they're also the source of the shitty censored subs.

Do I just need to wait for the season to be over?

You just reminded me, I haven't actually seen any of the anime yet (mango only thus far) and Crunchyroll is shit, so what's the solution for that?

Or I should even bother is an even better question?

We might just have to wait for the Blu-ray to come out. I can deal with the shitty art and coloring but not that plus censorship too.

Seeing that Ripple is still going to be a thing in the next 7thSU, will certain stands will be able to learn Ripple-based skills like Ocean Blue or Sonic Youth ?

You're one dense faggot…

It became /jojo/ when that one idiotic, delusional OP came and wanted to make an actual Adventure Time general like if this was cuck/co/, thinking that we were waifufagging for the perma-teen vampire and the totalitarian candy-cunt

Horrible-subs I suppose..

This has been going on for the better part of a year, you can fuck off, m8

Incidentally..anyone noticed how the quality of this week's episode is simply amazing? Censorship aside, it looks pretty good.

I noticed that. I'm sure it didn't use to look this great, but its perfect now and I'm so happy.

It is over my friend, even /trash/ is a better option, Holla Forums Holla Forums hates cartoons and even comics to some extent.

MC will learn the techniques directly, it won't be tied to the stand itself.

I know that Joseph can conduct ripple with Hermit Purple, but will the MCs learning and mastering the ripple will give some sort of boost to their stands?

Should we get ready for Reimi's alley of spooky ?

Depends on what you mean by "boost" but probably not - you can use Hamon through your stand, since its an extension of yourself, but it wouldn't change their powers or stats. Depending on the stand there might be different ways to use it though, like if you have a swarm stand, etc.

Anyone got images of the new stands from 7SU2? I saw their names but that's all.

Here's [Danger! High Voltage]
[Maneater] and [Motorhead] were already posted in this thread

Thanks, dude. Are these the only ones out there then?
Also, I've just found the full version of the new opening on youtube and I suppose that it may be taken down eventually so I'll just post it here.
youtube.com/watch?v=sF665ACF8wI

What.

It's true.

Welp, this might be one of the shortest OP's not only in jojo, but in any anime. Any particular reason for the shortness?

Nope
[Maneater] was the last one to be released, all the other ones are out alongside their respective portraits

Here's the post with links to all of the stand designs and descriptions. RLS still needs to have its art updated but the rest are finished.

7su2.tumblr.com/post/147378735483/the-mc-stand-granddaddy-of-em-all

They all look so cool, I love them. Can't way for the new game, I've replayed 7SU many times already.

Reading Part 5. Fucking hell, Araki. I thought I couldn't get spooked by you anymore, but then Grateful Dead happened.

I love how Araki puts little drawbacks in all the stands, like Star Platinum having to still be attached to its user to stop time so you can't exactly send it everywhere you want to or that something as simple as ice can defeat Grateful Dead's power.

What stand would you get based on the personality quiz in the pad?

When I tried the demo and answered honestly, I got RLS.

I got Tencacious D.

Got Wrecking Crew.

There's a demo?

Who's your main, Holla Forums ?

How do you get the Ripple-based skills for Quicksilver and Sonic Youth ?

Mariah

You have to learn at least one ripple skill and then use the inn with joseph in your party. It is very rare though. I will straight up tell you that the quicksilver move is pretty garbage though. The sonic youth one is worth it though and so are many of the other learned moves.

Where is the pad?

Nah

Pet Shop
:^)

Jean Pierre Eiffel

Midler when I actually want to do decently.
Mariah when I'm willing to get my ass kicked.

Kill yourself

The fuck is Mariah doing in that pic ?

Looks like dry humping to me

>>>/a/

I want Burger summer to end already

Looking up Mr. Big's skills…Mr. Big has no attacks that hits everyone.

Manga goes on /a/.

And cucks belong on >>>/cuckchan/.

Is there any vidya character who can beat Dio Brando?
And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio,the orphan kid with the power to kick dogs into furnaces and his secret switchknife ready to kill jojo, nor am I talk about later Phantom Blood Dio with the power of the stone mask and after becoming a vampire, which gave him inhuman strenght, speed and senses, as well as the ability to drink blood and regenerate himself,hell I'm not even talking about Phantom Blood Dio after the first fight,where he gets Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and the ability to freeze by touch,actually I'm not even talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio either,with the powers of a vampire,Jonathan's body and his stand 'The World',and I'm not talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio,after absorbing Joseph's blood and being able to stop time using 'The World' for almost 8 seconds,and I'm not even talking about Jojo:Heritage for the Future story mode Dio,where he absorbs Jotaro and Joseph's blood and ruins over the world.But hell,I'm not even talking about part 7 alternate universe Dio,with the power to turn himself into a dinosaur by using his stand from the corpse parts called [Scary Monsters],and nor am I talking about late part 7 Dio,where he gets recruited by Funny Valentine to defeat Johnny,and has the ability to stop time with a younger version of [The World].
I'm talking about Dio after attaining heaven alongside Pucci from the game 'Eyes of Heaven' for PS4,with the powers of a powered up The World pressumed to be '[The World Over Heaven]' who has also gotten slightly fat and purple skin with longer hair and the ability of Rohan's Stand ' Heaven's door who's able to rewrite and modify memories of whoever he wants,alongside with being able to stop time for up 10 seconds and presumed to be alongside his sons Giorno,Donatello,Ugalo and Rikiel,each with a different stand and still his old vampire powers(freezing others and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes) and as well as his ability to fly and his abundant arsenal of knifes and other dirty tricks and the actual ability of [THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN] that is to rewrite reality so he can beat any other stand in the series by simply rewritting reality so that the person becomes his ally instead, effectively allowing him to control any being in the entire universe with his overwhelming power, and let's not forget of course about the strongest punches in the world that go in FTL speed, his previously mentioned vampire abilities(Stinger eyes, inhuman senses, freeze by touch) as well as his stands perfect power and his amazing intellect.Who couldn't be beat by any being in za entire world.

I've noticed the recent influx of newfags being more retarded than usual, did cuck/co/ went on a ban rampage again ?

Not the most crazy version of that pasta to be honest, considering the original included Gold Experience Requiem, Hokuto Shinken, Kamen Rider BLACK RX's suit and Gurren Laggan

..Black RX? Tell me more, user.

My pasta is 100% jojo, if I mixed in different mangos I'd reach the character cap

This goes on /a/, ya dingus

Is there any vidya character who can beat Dio Brando?
And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio,the orphan kid with the power to kick dogs into furnaces and his secret switchknife ready to kill jojo, nor am I talk about later Phantom Blood Dio with the power of the stone mask and after becoming a vampire, which gave him inhuman strenght, speed and senses, as well as the ability to drink blood and regenerate himself,hell I'm not even talking about Phantom Blood Dio after the first fight,where he gets Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and the ability to freeze by touch,actually I'm not even talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio either,with the powers of a vampire,Jonathan's body and his stand 'The World',and I'm not talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio,after absorbing Joseph's blood and being able to stop time using 'The World' for almost 8 seconds,and I'm not even talking about Jojo:Heritage for the Future story mode Dio,where he absorbs Jotaro and Joseph's blood and ruins over the world.But hell,I'm not even talking about part 7 alternate universe Dio,with the power to turn himself into a dinosaur by using his stand from the corpse parts called [Scary Monsters],and nor am I talking about late part 7 Dio,where he gets recruited by Funny Valentine to defeat Johnny,and has the ability to stop time with a younger version of [The World].
I'm talking about Dio after attaining heaven alongside Pucci from the game 'Eyes of Heaven' for PS4,with the powers of a powered up The World pressumed to be '[The World Over Heaven]' who has also gotten slightly fat and purple skin with longer hair and the ability of Rohan's Stand ' Heaven's door who's able to rewrite and modify memories of whoever he wants,alongside with being able to stop time for up 10 seconds and presumed to be alongside his sons Giorno,Donatello,Ugalo and Rikiel,each with a different stand and still his old vampire powers(freezing others and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes) and as well as his ability to fly and his abundant arsenal of knifes and other dirty tricks and the actual ability of [THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN] that is to rewrite reality so he can beat any other stand in the series by simply rewritting reality so that the person becomes his ally instead, effectively allowing him to control any being in the entire universe with his overwhelming power, and let's not forget of course about the strongest punches in the world that go in FTL speed, his previously mentioned vampire abilities(Stinger eyes, inhuman senses, freeze by touch) as well as his stands perfect power and his amazing intellect.Who couldn't be beat by any being in za entire world.

Nope, just one persistent faggot.

Speaking of cuck/co/, they added yet another Sonic character to their stupid fanfic.

What's with the moron who kept asking to put JoJo in /a/?

(checked)
Oh…another Sonic character? Jeez, what the fuck happened to Sonic?

Have they added cuckventure time on it ?

Some summerfag that was not around here 1 year ago and it's not aware of how things work here

Yes, they did. Just one, but it's still there. It was this stupid cat character named Me-Mow or some shit because I don't watch AT after season two. She serves as a henchwoman to Daolon Wong (from Jackie Chan Adventures) alongside Di Lung (Courage the Cowardly Dog) who gets her ass handed to her by a grown up Dora the Explorer (I'm not fucking kidding) who is friends with Creepy Suzie (The Oblongs), and they work together to meet up with an stone-age inmate named Dinosaur Dan (from a Tex Avery cartoon called "The First Bad Man") who then proceed to start a prison riot with the help of Sticks the Badger (Sonic the Hedgehog, yes you read that right), fucking Wall-E, and Penny from Inspector Gadget. As a result, The Warden (Superjail) with his partner motherfucking Judge Dredd decided they should be put in a stand version of Superjail called [Pure Imagination]. And that's just the first half for their equivalent of Stone Ocean.

They could've easily replaced her with Katz or Cajun Fox from Courage the Cowardly Dog but no they thought "too many Courage characters". At least her role in their story is just to get her ass beat, but still.

Grateful Dead, for me, exemplifies what a Stand Battle should be: a fight of wits, skill and quick thinking
With a Stand powerful and dangerous enough to put 3/4 of the team out of the fight, Mista and Bruno had to step up their game and use every trick they had to get to Proscuitto and take him out before Grateful Dead's aging power killed them, it was one hell of a fight and one of my favorite JoJo fights period
It's one of the chapters I look forward to get animated from VA alongside Kraftwerk and White Album

Well… that has to be the most autistic thing I've read this month

Chaka. I love the memorization system.

…Suddenly I don't feel so sheepish over instigating Unified Mario World over at 8/v/.

It was so well done. I couldn't leave the manga site for long until I finished that arc. It's exemplary Jojo.

At least your Mario project is limited to just the Mario universe and lore. half/co/ on the other hand tries to shove in things that aren't even Holla Forums of origin, but had Holla Forums adaptations so they thought they were fair game; Sanic, Jay & Silent Bob, etc.

I think this was what you were talking about,the one originally about Uchiha Madara.

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

It's basically a trainwreck made of instant-win buttons, but it's pretty funny if you stop and think about the implications of having all those powers.

Just shoot kryptonite at him.

Except that Gold Experience Requiem, the RX suit, and Allucard's quantum break would all be working in concert to protect him from that one possible weakness.

But can he withstand Saitama's punch(es)?

I feel as though this is a question only the greatest philosophers could possibly answer.

When you activate God-Mode and instakill stuff you generally can't kill a God-Mode player, you can make them disappear through console commands though, so it's probably more of a case by case power

I'm still curious about the RX Suit. Is it as broken as I remembered? Because if it is, I would call a massive bullshit that Decade can win against RX, V3 and Super 1.

Also..you missed the other insta-win button…Getter Emperor.

You just don't understand the greatness of ganguro, my friend.

I think he could. Even if we assume he doesn't use the Speedforce with Gold Experience Requiem to just say NO and that he takes the punch to the body instead of his Black RX Suit or blocking with his galaxy sized Guren Laggan Susanoo and we say he has to withstand it instead of just ignoring the death via regeneration or quantum fuckery, Popeye was able to withstand the eraser of the artist who was drawing him after consuming his spinach. As strong as Saitama is, I don't think his punches carry the same power as his mangaka's pencil.

But can Uchiha Madara stump the Trump?

Considering he's getting whipped by Shillary and is already out of campaign money, I think just about anyone could stump the Trump.

Nice dubs, but provide proof or shut the fuck up.

How much does the witch pay you to shill for her?

He can with the Geass, but even if the requirement is to beat him purely from a political standpoint he can just duplicate himself (Dr Manhattan) to the point where he can give a custom speech to every town in America. Even if he doesn't do that, he can gleen incredible knowledge from the Shining Trapezohedron and use that knowledge to figure out what it would take to stump Trump.

Vento Áureo had some of the best Stand fights period, alongside the best support cast

If not for GioGio being kind of meh and the King Crimson weirdness, it would be top tier.

Gio had potential to be god-tier, the way that he killed Polpo made me think that he was going to be GREAT, sadly it never happened
Most of the time he's there's while the rest of the cast like Mista or Bruño steal the spotligth

Oh my Dio, what the fuck.

It really does. Great stand fights have a particular element of the protagonists having to fight enemies in their home turf on their terms, and watching them overcome the odds and find a way to beat the enemy is what makes everything so satisfying. Vento is particularly great in that respect with the supporting cast.

I do, I like me some ganguro girls, but average girl is just too qt.

…what ?
How can they be THIS autistic ?

And Proscuitto's demise was the icing on the cake

You tried

>>>/summer/

Proscuitto gave a Bruno and Mista a run for their money

Does anyone has that close-up to Finn's butt in Vault of Bones ?
I need it for edit purposes

Polite sage for not being related to jojo yet

Bruno should have been the main Character

I doubt they'll even finish it anyway. Some good art though.

Yo, storytimefag. Could you bring in the pages from the Grateful Dead's initial effects on the passengers? That shot with the child made me breathe in sharply.

Would you guys agree that Bohemian Rhapsody is one of the most broken Stand of all….and is given to a complete twit?

Man, i think there was a point when araki wanted to reveal that he is really a reverse-trap or something.

Any other proof of that?

Anyone got a picture of Dio's face at the end of Part 1?

Was this mentioned anywhere?
Like in an interview?

Yeah, but that is what makes it interesting. The stand is so powerful that it could kill everyone on the planet, but the user is a dumbass who would kill himself at the slightest provocation

Lots of Part 3 Stands could have been far more effective than they were, if their Users would've had a little more competence. Just look at the Emperor or Yellow Temperence.

Seriously, if Ungalo is a little bit creative, he would've been a bigger threat than Pucci.

Though, I have to know…aside from Heritage, is the Emperor even capable for rapid fire?

It might be, but Hol Horse would have to figure out how to direct multiple bullets at once.

This thread is not bump locked is it?

Obviously not.

kissmanga.com/Manga/JoJo-s-Bizarre-Adventure-Part-5-Vento-Aureo/Vol-055-Ch-509--White-Album---Part-001?id=279579

Priceless.

Yeah I figured.

No proof only suspect by the way he drawed him…

Did the card wars championships save the series?

What?

A.T. is doing a new Card Wars episode, and now even has it as an online flash game.

Hey, faggots.

Josuke's hair is shit

What in face did you just fucking say about my hair, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in high school, and I’ve been involved in numerous fights with Stand users, and I have over 300 confirmed heals. I am trained in stand warfare and I’ve the top ability in the entire Duwang region. You are nothing to me but just another fatty. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this part, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting the Speedwagon Foundation and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Heavy Weather, maggot. The snails that wipe out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime over 60 km/h, and I can restore you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Crazy Diamond. Not only do I know the secret Joestar technique, but I have access to the majority of Stand users in Duwang and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will Dorarararara fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re getting a feeling so complicated, kiddo.

>>>/jojo/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/a/

I checked the ratings
I don't think 1.16 counts as saved…

Don't you ever give it a rest?

It really is, and we all know who has the best JoJo hair

I've been reading through Part 6, I'm definitely enjoying it more than Part 5 so far.

That's how shitposting takes over, user.

Currently on the White Album fight. Diavolo's first appearance was spooky and not what I expected.

These fights are getting more brutal every time.

Where?

I meant "was it redeemable?"

I don't see the ratings going anywhere, but a few weeks of the T.T.G. treatment would fix that.

T.T.G?/metalgear

Forgot to quote.

Was the last card wars episode any good? This will be the first I've watched since Steaks.

Here

Well.. I did storytimed Playing with Fire previously
Might as well find out if there's any other AT comic that is worth a read

It's far from being redeemable to be honest, I watched Music Hole and it was… meh, that's the last AT episode I watched
It would take an entire season to repair all the damage done

Thanks.

Did it again, Araki…

Well fellas
Either the meme-magic has taken its toll or CN is finally seeing the light, because Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is coming to Toonami

I repeat
JOJO IS COMING TO TOONAMI

Now we wait for Cuckventure Time to pull out a Made in Heaven and reset itself

>>>/a/

RIP Jojo's fanbase, if it wasn't fucked before it is now

Is Toonami even that relevant now ?
I know that it airs on really late in the night

Goes on /a/.

Hopefully this will sway Reddit & Memey and Cuckventure Time drones into becoming JoJo fans, and force American channels and studios into realizing that their SJW-pandering calarts potato cartoons don't work, and instead make cartoons that are actually good.

I's going to be on Toonami now, therefore it can be discussed on Holla Forums.

Toonami airs on Adult Swim now. So basically it's catering to the kids who have grown up and now watch Adult Swim.

Doubtful, as we're still not sure if they're going to censor the shit out of it. If they do it's doomed to failure and nothing will change. Even if it's good it'll probably not change anything but at least the idiot box has something good on it.

Monkey's paw, Rohan
Now you'll have an influx of idiots who haven't read the manga, don't appreciate what makes JoJo good an unique in the first place, and will be on it for the dank memes mostly

And the bible says that worse things will come

EXCELLENT

Who knows, maybe if folk get to see that they have an alternative, they'll want to see more of it. In which case, that's good for us, and good for the industry.

How ?

More JoJo fans means less AT fans, and if you say that some of them are a fan of both then they'll eventually realize that AT is such a huge cuckfest that they'll exclusively become JoJo fans.

I thought that the AT fanbase was dead already, turned off by the bad attempts at being Evangelion and the cuckoldry

They're still around, as evidenced by dozens of fanart coming from cuckchan every day. I want them to stop drawing princess bubbleshit and marcelesbian and draw Jolyne, Ermes, or F.F. instead.

It also means that Western cartoons might have better things to compete with. To compete, they may have to imitate or rival with some competence. Even pale imitations are still better than CalArts.

And I want a pic of Jonathan using his Sunlight Yellow Overdrive on Marceline

yurifags have no standards so they'll never leave

Bubbline is not pure, it's a disease
It must be purged

And purged it will be. All these fabulous men and women will be impossible for even heretics to ignore.

I think Kuuga was more broken with the deal of his Rider Kicks being able to blow up entire city squares
I haven't watched RX in years now

Now I would like a pic of the Pillar Men having Marceline for breakfast

And I do hope they would try to imitate early part 1 to early part 3 in the art department.

I would stretch that out up to early-mid Diamond is Unbreakable

Yeah, I guess that's about good.

Just tell them off, mate, normalfags can't deal with spoilers

Might as well spoiler them all the jucy parts, like Kars's defeat, Grateful Dead, Gold Experience Requiem, Made In Heaven and so on…

At least they got Richard Epcar to voice old Joseph.

Considering most of the stuff is over 10 years old and there are plenty of high quality scans nowadays, anyone who gets spoiled have only themselves to blame.

As well as the number of games and adaptations over the years.

Poor bastards are spoiled for DIO the moment they look for Stands.

They also got Epcar to play Star Platinum, if my ears tell me right. Such a lovely savage sound.

Jonathan's voice is the one I cannot like at all
That forced British accent turns me off, and Caesar's one doesn't nail his personality at all

In all honesty the english voices really aren't that bad, save for when they tried to force accents on the characters then shit turns awful. The voice actors are just better when they don't have to try and work around a phony accent that just makes them feel unnatural. Thankfully it seems as though the part 3 dub mostly cut that shit out from what I've seen.

It begins

The only one that I wanted to have a thick accent was Polnareff, and that's just to go full Antfish
Part 3's dub seems to be the better one out of the 3, even if I know Dio's won't nail it as Takehito Koyasu did it

Of all the voices, Wammu's VA is by far my favourite

FUCK YES !

That voice captured Wamuu's "honorable but inhuman warrior" character perfectly. Also, I like their take on Joseph. It has the exact amount of conniving and wheedling blended with righteousness.

Sugimoto is a qt 3.14.

Why live ?

She's 10/10 waifu material

I'm a bit weirded out they couldn't get the ASB Kira VA for the anime…but they got Diavolo's ASB VA for it?

Kinda funny, but I really liked his take on Diavolo, so he'll probably be a good Kira.

lol

if we can weather the years of tumblr faggots trying to pretend Araki is gay or Jojo is a gay comic, we can weather der ewige normal faggots

He's certainly deep enough to be Kira.

Also, I see that he gets a nice and slow piano motif with a touch of violins. I hope we get a longer version for some of his scenes.

It it reminded me a bit of the beginning of Killer Queen.

Let's be honest
Who would they cast to match Takehito's performance as DIO ?
Fuck it, who would you cast for the JoJo antagonists ?

I'm ready for serial killer autism

….Hmm, we need someone who can be hammy yet smooth for Dio…I want to say Steve Blum…but he's been in a lot.

I liked him as Jergingha from the Wonderful 101

On second thought, maybe Paul Dobson

He was Gabriel Angelos, right ?

Who was the guy who voiced the Lich King ? I was thinking that he could voice Diavolo or Pucci

Yup also Eliphas the Inheritor.

His voice fits diavolo over pucci. Pucci seems he would have a higher pitched more sing-song voice.

It does, doesn't it?

Easy there, Okuyasu.

ANIME IS TRASH AND SO ARE YOU

JOJO IS FUCKING GARBAGE, IF YOU LIKE IT YOU'RE AN IRREDEEMABLE AUTIST

GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU WORTHLESS SACKS OF SHIT, OH MY GOD

Oh hey, I missed one

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

user, I…

And here, ladies and gentlemen…is what we call a faggot. Faggots will always try to draw attention to themselves because mom and dad never pay attention to them when they were kids. They also have no sense of self-awareness, wildly calling other people names…and not knowing that they are actually describing themselves. For example, said faggot had called a group of people autistic and have no lives..yet here he is, wasting his time and painstakingly linking all those quotes..like the autist he is.

Always with the quips, man. Quip quip quip.

Jesus dude, just shut the fuck up already, okay? No wonder no girl will ever fuck you when you're over here typing out "witty" replies and jacking off to anime.

You let niggers fuck you in the ass, don't you? I figured as much.

The question is, just how gay are you?

Gay enough to fuck 10 niggers at once?

20?

30?

FIFTY? God damn user, that's pretty fucking gay. I feel bad for you, dude.

Projection is their pastime. I wonder if this nut clambered his way out of our /baphomet/ or halfchan's Holla Forums. He seems a little too watered down to be ours, though.

Hm. A stand based around projection. Closest I can think of is Bohemian Rhapsody or Moody Blues.

What's going on, you fucking autist?

Did your mommy take you to the asylum yet? It's where you belong. She knows it, but I doubt she has the heart to put you where you can get the help you need.

Maybe once I'm done fucking her she'll have too much cum in her mouth to disagree with me. Then you'll be where you need to be, in a padded room, just like all the other crazies!

RETARD

Or this rank amateur wants to make sure this thread hits 300 and buried.

True, it's possible, but then it also makes him highly visible to the BO. Maybe he's that "SPEAK TO ME MOOOOODSSSS" faggot who's gotten sourer.

He's lost his brevity, the poor soul. He's rambling now.

You're more wrong than you know

Did I hurt your fee-fees or something? Do you not like to be called a FUCKING FAGGOT? Does it trigger you?

Please keep crying. It feeds me. Sustains me.

PADDED

FUCKING

CELL

That image doesn't even apply here, are you getting crazier by the second? Maybe we should just put you down. I mean, it's for your own good! Honest!

Definitely seems like a summer kid. His insults are far too generic and the bait far too obvious. Maybe he's some kid who heard about "the deep dark net of Holla Forums" and now wants to be an "ebin troll XD" without knowing that subtlety is the best way to go about things. Of course we can't forget about that one autist who has a hateboner for JoJo because we like to point and laugh at him.

I'm probably in the minority here but I think I'd like Crispin Freeman as Kira. I imagine a variation of the Alucard voice would fit him very well, in my opinion.

Or he could be that guy with hate boner..just now acting like a pathetic kid.

It didn't work then. It's not working now.

ANIME IS STILL TRASH, AND YOU'RE STILL RETARDED FOR LIKING IT

That would interesting. Would it project just emotions or ideas and concepts as well? Does it specifically have to be something that the user has experienced or could it literally just be imagination fueled? I could imagine that a Stand that works like the Green Lantern ring would essentially be the most OP shit ever, save for all the time fuckery powers.

I think if it were your gay ass-spirit it would project the emotion of attraction to niggers and the ideas of being fucked by said niggers you're constantly having.

Maybe the concept of you being a permavirgin, but who knows.

Oh yeah, this series is so fucking gay.

Not even in a cool way, like Bowie. It's gay in a GAY way.

Stupid, too. What kind of fucking name is "stand"? It's just retarded, all of it.

Hell, Bohemian Rhapsody is broken as is.

You're a fag.

Have you come out to your mother yet? I'm sure she'd like to know her son because let's not kid ourselves, no woman would ever like this weird-ass shit is fucking 50 niggers on a daily basis.

How deformed has your anus become from getting pounded by tyrone day after day?

Oooh.
Maybe Swaile as Giorno. He can do youthful with charisma.

As tempted as I am to put the Ed, Edd, and Eddy cast to work for Part 4… Honestly, I need someone who's played Peter Parker for Josuke.

I'd say it'd have to be something the user has experienced or thought they experienced.

How old are you, fucking 12? KILL YOURSELF.

Which Peter Parker?

It doesn't matter, they both got laid, unlike you.

Even Tobey Macguire. It's really pathetic, that a woman would choose him over you.

Better him than you. At least he's not a waste of space and resources.

You make me laugh, you know. Trying to save a thread that's been damaged this thoroughly, trying to "win" in a situation where there can be no victory. It would be almost admirable if you didn't masturbate to gay anime porn every night.

behindthevoiceactors.com/voice-compare/Spider-Man/Spider-Man/
Hmm. So far I'm having a tossup between Quinton Flynn and Josh Keaton. Point is, Josuke's story is pretty much Spidey story, but less preachy.

Your story is "faggot wastes his life" but less straight.

That's..actually a good choice there.

Alright, I'll give you faggots a break for a while.

But remember, I'll be back! And you'll still be fucking cancer!

I needed a guy who can snark and complain with the best of them, while also capable of doing "furious."

Leaning Keaton here.

Hmm..been partial with that guy from the 90's animated series.

I can see that as he got better with the role.

What about Oku and Koichi? Don't really have an idea save for not wanting the latter to be a drill in my ear Honestly I'd go with JYB for Rohan if he weren't already Jonathan.

OK..for Koichi, we need someone who can play a scared kid…and a badass. For Oku..I think we can get the guy who did the voice of Kuwabara in that YuYu Hakusho dub.

I petition that we get John DiMaggio to do the voice of Koichi! :^)

I got it..Billy West as Koichi! I wanted to say Samuel Vincent..but I don't know.Would anyone be OK with Koichi sounding like Double D? Or have Mat Hill do Oku so he would sound like Ed?

PARFECTO

At least that wouldn't be annoying.

Fred Tatasciore as Abbacchio. Need someone who can do "laid-back" but also do "gritty" for Mista. Maybe Yuri Lowenthal for Bucciarati, nah, Fugo. Give Narancia a female VA just for fun. Buccy, Buccy, Buccy, what can we do for you…

Buccelatti needs a strong voice. Someone with a commanding voice, the kind of guy who would be the leader of a group of killers. Even when he gets into some serious crap he can still think calm and collected his next move.

Giorno needs a young voice, a little laid-back but that can do intense bursts of dialogue.

I had an idea a few weeks back, where the Sonic Youth stand user from 7SU gets called into to Morioh specifically to deal with Akira's bullshit.

Imagine a fucking guitar battle between two stand-using rockstars.

A man can dream, I loved his performance in Motorcity

JOJO IS CANCER
O
J
O
I
S
C
A
N
C
E
R

New chapter is up

>bato.to/reader#8ae112d5a4060560

Also, Are you ready to rage again ?

>youtube.com/watch?v=BnHRMVO2fNs

Cuckventure Time is back for the season finale

That does sound broken as hell. It needs some working. If the idea is only things the user has experienced, that limits what the attacks of the stand can be, but with imagination fueled powers, it becomes way too easy to just project something horribly deadly to kill the enemy.

Nice trips.
AT cannot implode upon itself quickly enough

Nah, it's not gonna explode, it's suffering a slow and painful death, like if Proscuitto used Grateful Dead on it
It has 2 more season confirmed already, Adventure Time is CN' Spongebob now

>>>/a/

Part of me wants to laugh, part of me wants to cry.

So I finally watched JoJo. Started with Diamond unbreakable. I'm deeply ashamed that I have missed out on this series for so long.

Please, god, kill yourselves.

You kill yourself too.

:^)

People who enjoy anime will never reproduce, their bad taste repulses all women.

This is a well-known fact.

y u mad doe

Why?

Also, read the manga.

Kill yourselves.

Welcome back.

I'll move on as soon as the season is over. But I like not knowing what's going to happen in the future. That and the show is surprisingly well contained. I wasn't expecting it to be friendly to new viewers. But they even introduced Jotaro, who I know was the MC of the previous season.

:)

Normally I'd spam spoilers for people like you, but I'm curious of your opinion on Joseph, having only seen him as a senile old man.

I know that he was one of the previous MC's. And I assume he's the most popular one. He comes of as a lot more likeable than Jotaro. Who just screams "tough guy". He seems incompetent but in a likeable way.

Joseph is the most popular in the west. Jotaro is the most popular in Japan.

For most people it was kind of depressing seeing that age finally caught up with Joseph, but it seems your impression of his 79 year old self was more positive. But man, it's kind of like being introduced to Bruce Wayne as the grumpy old man in Batman Beyond.

Not unless you're up for a suicide pact, shitpost-kun.

I hope you realize that jojo is irredeemably awful. I'm serious.

Tell me a single reason you like it other than "It's just dumb fun!" "muh board culture" or "I want to fuck men".

Oh wait, you can't! Sorry faggots, it's garbage.

The art is unique
The antagonists are pretty fun and original
(Minus Dio)
Pretty decent feels (Gyro, Polnareff, Bruno.)
Araki shares my taste in music.
Now tell me why you hate it without choking on the dozen nigger cocks you deep-throat daily.

I'll just go ahead and assume that by this you mean "awful in a way never seen before by man"

You can't even call it fun or original, you have to put a retarded disclaimer with it. Next.

Again, the disclaimer. It's not even worth it to get these sub-par feels when you have to watch the rest of the godawful fucking show.

This is reaching pretty fucking far.

Oh, by the way, if you vile little faggots try to make another thread, I'll report it.

Then I'll mark every single post with a reminder that jojo is terrible like I did here.

I'll derail it if I can, and since you're all autists, you'll let me do it.

It doesn't matter what the mods do, because it's not up to them. You can't have this thread. You can't be on this board. I'm sorry. I'm not really sorry, you should kill yourselves :^)

I'm glad our continued existence makes you so mad that you was precious minutes of your life spewing vitriol on a Vietnamese shadow puppet forum, keep going you marvelous autist
Report me, hell report the whole thread, report the whole fucking board if it lessens your asspain. But know this, the mods could give two shits, and as long as you keep spamming your garbage, I will be here.
In fact, I saved a whole bunch of Jojo reaction images, just because I know it gets under your skin.
Do you know how I know you are summer cancer?
Because if you weren't, you would have started this butthurt crusade in October when we first started these Jojo/adventure time threads. But then High School starts around September/October and I doubt your mom lets you post on the ebin chans on a school night.
We will keep making threads until one of us gets too tired to continue, which I will bet money is going to be you, kiddo

lol ok

Look how fucking scared I am

This is gonna be great.

I think it's pretty funny that I outright said I'm trying to derail your general and you're still giving me replies. You really are some stupid motherfuckers.

JOJO IS CANCER

Try to not make a fool out of yourself next time you storytime Power Girl

Just make another thread for me to derail then :^)

If they reply reply to you, than you say..
If they ignore you, you say…
Your shitposting is a literal Catch-22, you insufferable Nigger-faggot.
Sageing because I already have HIV from replying to your gay bait, I really don't want your full blown AIDS

Oh my, so intimidating~
You guys ready for a few weeks of fun before the autist inevitably gives up or even better, winds up being dedicated enough to stick around no matter what and become our version of the Barneyfag?

Even for it's age JoJo is still one of the most original shows I've ever seen. The weird homoerotic poses actually add to it's charm. I'm a sucker for overly manly stuff like Baki the Grappler, and Hokuto No Ken. But JoJo is both satire and a love letter to it.

JOJO IS FOR MANCHILDREN

Says the autistic manchild who wastes hours of his life on an imageboard.

I go on these discussions because I enjoy them. It takes a special kind of autism to get on a thread simply because they hate it. Which is fine with me, I just started watching JoJo so I feel like a new man.

The next time you have a girl over to your place as if that would ever fucking happen lol tell her you watch jojo and you'll be able to hear her vagina shutting down from a mile away. It's basically the same as telling someone you molest dogs.

Please kill yourself, I imagine everyone you know wants you to.

Not talking about the folks who enjoyed this thread..I'm talking about this an faggot who thinks he's this cool guy who gets laid every night(and to be honest, I don't think he does get laid…maybe he fucks dogs and claimed he got laid) and calling folks manchildren and killing ourselves for enjoying this and not talk about a series that enjoys cucking its main characters. Hell, I don't even think he gets the irony of calling us manchildren..when he's commenting on a board talking about cartoons for children.

Yeah, you should really kill yourself. I'm not sure how you made it this far, being this retarded and all.

I see a pattern emerging.
Got something you want to confess, champ?
They say that we often project onto our enemies that which we find abhorrent in ourselves :^)

Holy shit, how are you THIS retarded? I told he should kill himself so it's obviously not me.

Jojo is fucking cancer, it's eroded your mind almost completely at this point.

Guess you also have cancer and a liquefied mind too.

Getting defensive like this really isn't helping your case.
Deflection is usually the next step in projection :^)

I can't wait for the next thread now.
I have a feeling shit's about to get screencap-worthy.

kill selves pls